Fun Night Out

Story Info
Slut gets to be used as she loves to be.
4k words
4.23
9.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greet you at the door, lead you to the dinner table. I have you sit down and eat the meal that I have prepared for you. As you sit and eat, I have you lean forward and i undo your bra. In between bites, i have you take your shirt off, and then your bra. While standing behind you, I reach around and start twisting your nipples hard, and I lean down and give you a hickey on your right shoulder. Once you are done eating, I tell you to go upstairs, and put on the clothes that I have set out on the bed for you, I also tell you to not say a word until I tell you to.

You get upstairs, you finish stripping off your clothes, and pick through the clothes that are on the bed. You find a crop top t-shirt, that leaves the bottom 1/4 of your breasts visible, on the front is a red heart with a white center, the caption on it says "Fuck me in the Ass" and the top is sheer enough that your nipples are visible. The skirt that is there, is slit to the hips on either side. It goes down to about 3.5 inches below your crotch area and there is a set of 4" heels. A garter belt, garters and stockings all in black complete the outfit. You come downstairs, and I look you up and down in absolute lust! I take you in my arms and we hug for a few moments. I lift your head up to me, and kiss you deeply. "You look fabulous my beautiful dear! I think this will be a good night for us." You open your mouth to say something, I put a finger over your lips and say "you are still not to talk until i say you can!"

We walk outside, and I open your car door, and we go. We pull into a hotel, I leave the car running and I go inside leaving you in the car. I come out about 20 minutes later. "My love, here is the room key, keep that on you." I tell you cryptically. I then pull down the way a bit and we get out of the car, I point to a door and tell you to open it. You get out, and I pull out a duffle bag from the back. I follow you into the room, there is a king size bed there. "Slut, just stand there and look sexy!" i say to you. I pull out a set of cuffs and affix them to the top of the bed. I pull out a large bottle of lube, several dildos of various sizes, a large vibrator and wide thick leather belt that I put on the bed. Honey, I want you to go and get back into the car. I come back out and close the door.

We then drive a short way down the street to a large strip club. My love, the plan tonight is this. We are going to go into this club separately, you will go first. I will be there to make sure your not abused, but you will accept all attention, the room is where you will take your dates to. You look at me in confusion, "Tina, tonight you will be a free spirit, most of the women in this place are either strippers or wives that their husbands are deployed. That hotel is for the women to bring their customers or dates too". Hold out your left hand I tell you, I turn your hand over, and place piece of paper with a henna tattoo on it. I apply it to your wrist, and peel it off. On your wrist it says "Golden shower Queen of Spades". This is visible as you sit there. Its written in bold red and golden letters. This will attract a wider variety of men. I have you get out, and walk to the door, they immediately let you in. I follow about 10 minutes later, I walk in and find you are at a bar stool already talking to a pair of men, one is black the other is Mexican. They are both mid-30s and fair build, the Hispanic man is on one side, he has a hand on your inner thigh, it looks like he is fingering your pussy. The black guy has one hand stroking a nipple that looks hard. I walk past you to the bar, and flash a smile at you. As I stand to one side and listen in.

"Baby, you are one hot lady, your pussy is dripping wet, how about we get out of here?" I have a room across the street if you both are interested, you reply to Miguel. Baxter says, "Great, lets go, you said you have a boyfriend that likes to watch you get banged? Is he around?" You turn to me, and tap me on the shoulder, I turn and say. "You have the key, if you want me to watch, lets go!" With that you stand up, and take Baxters hand and lead them outside. I follow you to the room, I close the door. As soon as I close the door, I go and sit in the chair. Baxter lifts your shirt up baring your lovely tits as Miguel pulls your skirt off. Baxter cruelly twists your nipples then firmly starts kneading your breasts in his firm rough hands.

Miguel stands behind you, and strips down and is sporting a 9" and 3.5" thick cock. He takes his cock in hand, spits in his hand and lubes up the head of his cock, spreads your cheeks a little, places the head against your tight rosebud anus. Without any warning or probing, grabs your hips firmly and rams his cock into your tight ass hard. "Take it like your wanted it Bitch!" he says as thrusts into you. You just squeal feeling your ass get stretched so brutally and feel the deep intrusion as he plumbs the depths of your bowels. Baxter, meanwhile strips down and forces your head down to take his semi-limp member into your luscious lips.

Baxter starts to get hard, and starts to fuck your mouth. You find him come out to have a respectable 8" long and 2.5" diameter cock. Soon he starts to hit the back of your throat, you start to gag a bit, and start to drool heavily. He grasps your head, and rams his cock into your throat, you find your tongue licking his heavy balls. I sit off to the side, and masturbate. With an unseen signal they both pull out, and push you onto the bed, and switch places. Shortly you get Miguel's messy cock that tastes of your ass, he feeds it to you forcing your mouth wider than you have ever had it and starts to throat fuck you hard. Baxter, disdains to plow your ass, preferring to fuck your fine pussy.

"Doug, do you mind if we cum in her?" I reply, "she prefers to have a deep creampie, I do not eat it, I just enjoy seeing her happy!" "Is she on birth control?" Baxter asks. I reply "she hates it, and she is very fertile right now, she is looking for a surprise!"

With that, he buries his cock into your pussy and you feel him fill your cunt with his potent sperm. As soon as he is done, Miguel pulls out of your mouth where you start to gasp for air. He gets back behind you and once again rams his cock into your ass and very shortly you feel his seed warm your bowels. He pulls out, and pulls you over to clean his cock off. "Does she really enjoy Golden showers?" Baxter says. I just stand up, walk over and take your shirt off, then pull you to your feet. When we get into the bathroom, I have you kneel on the floor in the bathtub. They then both take a turn emptying their bladder and your then clean their salty cocks off. They walk out of the room, I have you take a shower as I watch. You flush some of the cum out of your pussy, then towel dry. We go back into the room, you put your skirt, shirt, and heels back on. I then lead you back to the club.

We walk inside, and it is even more packed now. I take you to a booth, and have you sit by yourself. I walk over to the bar to get drinks, once I get them i turn around and see you have your mouth full, a large white guy is standing in front of you and your brazenly giving him a blow job. I go and sit down at an adjacent table and watch you give the man a great blowjob, I watch you grasp his thick cock, and pull your head back, holding him about 3" from your open mouth. He starts spurting thick streams into your mouth and some land on your cheeks. The last two, you lift up your shirt and aim him at your full tits and then wrap your lips over the end and milk the last drops out. His girlfriend stands to the side, and leans over when he steps back, she licks the cum off your tits. Then leans back and gently licks the excess on your face.

They smile as they walk away. You sit down and I take a seat at the bar, very shortly a large white guy walks up to you, sits down and starts to chat. As he sits there he runs his hand up your creamy thigh and starts to play with your wet pussy. Another guy soon joins him and slides in on your other side. After a short bit, they slide out and the guy to your right takes your hand and leads you to the door. You look at me and mouth to me silently to follow. I walk outside and see the two men have been joined by three other men. I follow along, at a word from you, one turns and smirks at me and they lead you into the room.

I walk in and close the door, you have been stripped already. They have turned a chair around, bent you over the back. Two of the men, use their belts to attach your legs to the back of the chair, one ties your hands together and attaches it to the front of the chair. The fourth man picks up the paddle I brought and starts to paddle your ass unmercifully. One cheek then the other, soon your crying as your cheeks get redder, the men during this get undressed, and take turns twisting an pulling on your erect nipples. I look you in the eye and smile as you cry, also I can see that your pussy is simply dripping with your juices. Shortly the paddling stops, he drops the paddle, takes his 10" fat cock in hand, lines it up with your snatch and plunges in, filling your completely, and bottoms out. He is large enough that he actually opens your cervix a bit.

One of the other men lifts your head, and feeds you his 7" cock. He is rock hard, a little pre-cum on the tip. They both are fucking your hard, I watch you as you cum quickly being fully satisfied by the man in your pussy, the man in your mouth quickly cums, he shoots one load into your mouth, the other he pulls out, wraps some of your hair around himself and shoots the rest into your thick hair. The man fucking you is named Tom. "Baby, I love your tight pussy. Are you ready to take my load?" You reply, My God yes, fill me with your baby making seed!" "Lady, I will give you my number. If you want to drop by and get pounded, give me a call." He says then fills your cunt with his cum.

Over the next hour, the five men pump at least two loads into either your pussy or on your face. You get filled to the point that a strong stream of white cum is sliding down both thighs. They all are satisfied, and leaving your still bent over the chair they get dressed and when they need their belts is when they undo your restraints. You stand up, and as they walk out, you come over to me and stand in front of me hesitantly. "Baby, are we alright, do you still love me?" you ask me with hesitation. I love you, I want you to go into the bathroom, flush out your pussy and wash your hair. Dry it with a towel and then come out here. When you come out, I look at your pussy, it is enflamed and almost raw. Your ass is bright and looks awesome to me.

To Be Continued

The next morning, I wake you up and serve you breakfast. I look at the bed between your thighs, the bed is rather wet from the leaking cum. I have you get up, and I change the sheets. Then before you do anything more, I have you bend over, and I thoroughly spank your ass till both cheeks are bright red. I then spread your ass cheeks and check to see how your asshole looks after your adventures the night before. It seems red and I decide to fuck your ass, I ram myself in and to my relief you are still tight enough to feel me at least a little, shortly i cum.

I have you go and hop into the tub, I join you, I have you suck my cock clean. Then I stand back, I finally decide to try peeing, I cut loose, have you take my cock in your mouth and happily watch you pleasure me. Then I get out and watch you clean yourself thoroughly. After your shower, I have you sit on the counter, I shave your pussy clean, then leave you to shave your legs, arm pits and do whatever else you need to do to get ready to go out.

I then have you take a good nap, about 530 I wake you up, and have you get dressed in the clothes I laid out for you. A miniskirt that ends hangs down about 1 inch below your crotch, slit on the sides to your hips, a tank top, with large arm holes and the V-neck goes almost to the bottom of the shirt and is rather wide. The top goes down to about 3/4 of the way of your boobs, the bottom part of the swell is visible. I then have you come downstairs and serve you a good meal of sausages, peppers and potatoes sautéed. After your fully stuffed, I have you use the restroom, then I have you take an enema to make sure your fully cleaned out.

We load up into the car, and we go for a long drive to Boston, as we drive, i have you occasionally flash people with your breasts. Finally we get to our destination, I park at a non-descript building that sees a lot of business. Its advertised as an Adult Bookstore, "Honey, we are going in here, you will be very busy tonight" I tell you. "Umm Doug, what am I going to be doing in here?" Well, glad you asked, your sole job tonight is to satisfy all men's needs, whatever that may be, from swallowing cum to being fucked in all your holes. I will be in the booth with you, I will film a bunch of it. Now lets get out, and your adventure awaits.

We go in, get our assigned booth, I sit in an out of the way chair, and have you get on your knees. The room has 2 holes cut in the walls at just about your waist height. From the first one a large 8" cock sticks out, you look at me in confusion, "Take it in hand and start to suck on it, if you feel like it, offer your pussy or ass for his pleasure. You will be servicing the men that come to either hole!" You reach out, take it in hand and lick the pre-off the head and then start to bob your head. Shortly a short 5" cock come in the other hole. I tell you to shove your ass back there to allow them to pick a hole to fuck. Over the next 4 hours I take a lot of pictures and some video. You end up swallowing over 30 loads of cum. You take 8 loads in your ass or on your back, 10 in your pussy, and 5 loads on your face. I have you wipe all the cum off your face and eat it. Then have you come over and suck me off.

To Be Continued

The next morning we get up, do some grocery shopping and get some errands done, then in the afternoon, I once again have you get dressed in a new outfit. This one is a crop top mesh shirt, and the skirt has four slits in it to your hips. No panties, but I have you wearing 5" heels. We load up into the car, and head on into Boston again. We get a hotel room in a run down hotel. This time we stop on dingy street in Mattapan, I pull over and turn to you. "Baby, tonight you will be selling sex. You will be selling it for cheap. You will be here for about 3 hours, then we are going to go to club nearby, and you will be used very hard there. I think you will be the only white girl. So now hop out, a BJ will be 20$, Handjob free, vaginal sex is 30$, Anal will be free. You will be the only white girl here. I think you will be very popular. Here is the room key, if they want to use a room.

You get out, and start walking, you make it no more than 3 steps before a car pulls up, "Ho, hop in, I want a taste of your ass!" The large black man barks at you. You flinch and then hop in. You close the door, as he pulls out into traffic he shoves a hand up your skirt and rams two fingers into your pussy. "Your wet already, good bitch, how much to have your ass?" "Baby, for you I wont charge anything, I just started and am really looking for a rough ride!" he pulls into an alley, and leaving the car on hops out. You get out, and he roughly forces you face down over the hood, he flips your skirt up, frees his cock up and rams it in hard and you yell out at the dry fuck of your ass. He pumps your ass for about four minutes then you feel his ram home and fills your bowels with his hot seed. He pulls out, spins you around and has you clean his cock with your mouth. Hop back in if you want a ride back bitch, he says.

Less than 10 min after being picked up your back on the street, you get out, and take one step forward. Behind you, you hear a car brake to a halt, "Slut, come here", you walk over, there are four men in the van. "You a working girl, because if you are, we need you to take care of us" he asks with a cruel smile. "Yes I am, I charge 20$ for a BJ, 30$ for vaginal, and anal is free for tonight. I have a hotel room as well just down the street sir" you respond. They are laugh and the door opens, the man in the seat pulls you in and has you sit on his lap, the van drives to the hotel. You open the door, and go in first. As soon as you walk in, they strip you naked. Bend you over the end of the bed, and the first guy, immediately starts spanking your ass laughing about punishing the white girl.

"Ho, we ain't using no condoms, you ready for a brutal fucking?" You reply, yes I am. As soon as respond, you get slapped hard across the face, you actually see stars. "Ho, you respond Yes Daddy, or No Daddy. We are now your baby daddy, you will be servicing us and our friends. No of them have identified themselves at all, the one that just told you that steps forward and rips your clothes off, and throws you onto the bed. One of the men gets onto the bed, pulls you over and has you straddle him forcing you to take his rampant 10" cock in deep, as soon as your seated, another man gets behind you, forcing you forward, and rams his cock into your ass. You feel his thick cock spread your anus hard. They quickly build up a rhythm in pounding into you, the one in your pussy quickly starts to erupt into your pussy filling you up. The one in your ass, very soon follows suit, injecting the second load into your ass for the night. As soon as they are done, they force you off them, and one of the others comes over, and shoves you onto your back, and climbs aboard, and starts fucking your pussy extremely hard, bruising your hips with his violent pounding of your pussy.

Soon he cums in your pussy. As he gets up you see the door open as the next guy rams his cock into your pussy, several guys walk in and start to undress. The one on top starts to pound away and your night soon devolves into one man getting up, and you either laying on your back or being rolled onto your stomach and your ass being invaded with a cock. Soon, your ass is filled with semen, it feels like your filled to the brim, each spurt in forces some out, your pussy is leaking cum to the point, that they lead you into the bathroom and ordered to flush yourself out, you come out to find the sheets have been changed. One of the men leads you to the bed, you are lain down on your back, and your legs are then bound to the head board by your ears.

Over the next two hours you get fucked an additional 20+ times, when your legs are undone, your legs have gone to sleep. You stand up and a large amount of sperm squirts out, one of the men leads you to the bathroom again, and your told to clean yourself. The door is closed, you come out of the bathroom about 20 minutes later, the bed is covered in sperm, there are no sheets or clothes in the room, there is a camera in the corner. You are alone, there is no other furniture in the room. You end up, just sitting down on the floor, and wait for me. I walk in about 20 minutes later, "babe, did you have fun!?" I ask, you immediately go off about having to service 15+ guys and that you showered two times to take care of all the excess secretions. "Baby, your looking great, I love the well fucked look." I remark.

I go back to the car, get some clothes for you. Once your dressed, I lead you out to the car, and help you into the front seat. You find out that it has only been about 3.5 hours since the night began. I get in and start driving, "Doug, I have been used a ton this evening. I need to rest!" My love, you look absolutely lovely! Since you are tired we will go home