Fun Times with Filthy Freaks 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That's a lot of cum, babe. A LOT! My lord." Mom looks at her hand. She's got jizz rolling down it, dripping to the floor. She can't stop laughing and watching all of the cum everywhere.

"Thank you so much, Kelly. You're the best. The most beautiful, and the best. Whew! This is the greatest day of my life." Clint takes a deep breath and chills. Smiling from ear to ear. Leaning against the sink.

"Awww. Thank you, Clint. You're a doll." Mom kisses Clint's cheek. Smiling so sweet at him too. That gets another happy grin from him.

Mom looks down at his still hard dick and smirks. The foreskin-covered crown's covered in sex cream.

She winks at Clint, then she leans down and sucks on his spermy crown. Sucking down all of the cream glaze from his cock head.

"Yum. Hehe." Mom smiles up at Clint, then she licks her hand clean. Slowly. Swirling her tongue around in all of that creamy jizz rolling down her hand. Letting Clint watch and lick his lips as he lusts over my perfect blonde bombshell mom. "Yummy, Clint. I love your cum." Mom winks at him, then she drops to her knees and sucks his cock. The whole thing. Over and over.

Clint realizes this is an even better day than he thought. He grins so wide, it almost pops off of his face. Mom laughs as she sucks. Happy to bring so much pleasure to a nice fan... and a big tipper.

Back at home...

"Good God." I lower my head and growl. My cum joining all of that warm piss I shot up Max's brutalized ass. The excess flows back out, further drenching my satin sheets. It's worth it. It's definitely worth it.

Max is speechless. She's fucked-out. Smiling around that ball gag. Her fingers tickling my lower abdomen as my cum rushes up her messy butt. Her blissful, muffled coos of joy making me happy.

Billie kisses me again. Again... making me happy. What a fucking day. What a fucking life. Filthy Freaks for life, baby. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

April - From Teen to Street Hooker Pt. 02 A Young Teen Gets Enticed By Her Fantasies Of Prostitution.in BDSM
Janet - Arrival to Prison Ch. 01 Janet arrives to the prison for inspection.in Fetish
The Diary of Clara Snow Fantasy with my boss.in Anal
Ella - Winter 2023 - Pt. 01 The secret object of my desire wants me to lick her asshole.in Anal
Debra DPs with Dos Doms Debra has a fun evening with David and Adam.in Anal
More Stories