Fun with Bev and Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my body shook, Frank got up and watched me cum as Bev rubbed my pussy. The orgasm was so intense, and my pussy was dripping wet. As I started to relax, Frank lay on the bed, stroking his hard cock ready and waiting to cum. Bev and I moved up and lay each side of Frank, teasing his cock with our tongues. I slid my tongue down and licked Franks balls as Bev started sucking the head of his cock. It didn't take long, and Frank was ready to cum. He grabbed his cock and started to moan as Bev and I teased the head of his cock with our tongues.

"Yeah, oh fuck, I'm cumming." Frank said, as his cock exploded, shooting cum over our faces and all over our tongues.

We both swallowed his cum before licking his cock clean.

"What a way to wake up." Bev said, kissing me on the lips.

"You could wake me every morning honey." I said, looking at Frank.

Frank and Bev stayed in bed as I got up and dressed.

"I'll catch you guys later. Thanks for a great time." I said, as I smiled at Bev.

"I'll give you a call later." Bev said, as I headed out of the bedroom.

I arrived back at my apartment and headed for a long shower. I hopped out and dried myself, before spending the rest of the day naked, lazing on the couch.

12