Fun with Butch and Sundance

Story Info
Nell the barmaid always has fun with Butch and Sundance!
1.3k words
4
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell is a barmaid at a saloon frequented by Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Here she recounts some of her favorite times with the boys.

=====

Butch and Sundance are two of my favorite fellas. As you know, they are always on the run, but being the good guys that they are, they always make it a point to drop by their old friend Nell and pay their respects. The three of us have a ball - if you catch my drift :)

They came by just the other week. We hadn't seen each other in a long time, and to tell you the truth, all three of us were feeling kind of horngry, if you know what I mean. So we wasted no time in getting up to my room on top of the bar.

And got right down to business.

Going down on Butch was a bit of a challenge. You know how stoic he can be. He wouldn't show me any emotion as I was doing my thing, but I was determined to get a reaction. So I put a little extra relish into my efforts and finally got him to break :)

Sundance was a lot easier. He's more emotional, so I was able to play with him and get a lot of oohs and ahhs.

You can imagine what it was like when Butch went down on me. He's so macho and was determined to show me what a man he was. I gave him a taste of his own medicine and wouldn't show any reaction -- at first. But darn, the man was good, and pretty soon he got me heaving and yelling.

Sundance was more of the artist. He got me going from the get go. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and I was melting like butter.

They each wanted to take turns riding me, but I didn't want to break up our threesome. When one got on top of me, I made the other one stand next to him and take his matters into his own hands. I got off watching him, and he got off watching his buddy on me.

The grand climax (so to speak!) was when they took me together. I just had to get down on my hands and knees and let them take over. They switched the front and back positions a few times and gave me a nice variety of tastes and pleasures.

I love it when these boys come to town :)

——-

Now let me tell you about another time I had with just Sundance. I already told you how he makes me melt like butter. Well, this time I melted like I was in a huge roaring fire!

I was just getting out of my bath, when I heard a knock on the door. I put on my robe and asked who it was. He said it was him. With me being all naked and just wearing a thin robe, my whole body started to tingle already. Especially you know where.

So I answer the door and I asked him to come in. He started to explain that Butch was still downstairs drinking, and he had had enough, but then he noticed how I was dressed - or really wasn't dressed.

He got this twinkle in those oh so cute blue eyes of his, and told me,"Nell I am going to pay you back for all the times you and your luscious talents have given me pleasure."

He then stepped right up and unwrapped that robe right off my body. Picked me up and carried me right to my bed. Between you and me, at that point I was ready for him to do anything and everything. He had me at his beck and call. But he had other plans.

He let me down real gentle. Made sure I was comfortable. Gave me a big smile, then spread my legs and went to work.

I was already on fire, and this man did everything possible to fan those flames. He started at each foot and worked his way up. Again, and again. He was tickling, he was licking, he was rubbing, he was caressing. He was doing everything at once.

He had my fire roaring over and over, but just as I thought I would explode, he would calm down and turn down the flame, if you know what I mean. Again and again.

He had me at a point where I was begging - absolutely begging - for him to let me let that fire burn away.

But he was in charge, and he knew exactly when to turn it on.

I can be barely recall him doing it, I was so consumed with heat. All I remember is a woman's shrieks filling the room, and wondering who it was - until I realized it was me.

When I finally cooled down, he looked at me with a silly wet grin, and said "Nell, I think we're even now."

I just had to agree with the man.

—-

Then there was that time when my boys came back from a long ride. They were tired and hungry. I told them I would feed them. First there would be some appetizers - and you know who that was going to be :).

I sat them down at one of the tables in the saloon, one on either side of me. We were huddled close together, and I took straight advantage of that. My hands went right into their laps, under the table so no one could see. But I made my presence known to each of them very quickly. I had a lot of fun tending to them, with them trying to keep a straight face.

I had big plans with them upstairs, but I tell you, once I felt their overgrown manhood in my hands, I had the urge to get things going right then and there. I was very tempted to just get on that table on my hands and knees, and let those boys go to work. But I held off, knowing a bigger payoff would be coming :)

I told him them it was time to go upstairs. You should've seen them trying to get out of those chairs and walk across the room without anybody noticing those bulges in their pants. They kind of just shuffled along and then sped up the stairs. They thought the feasting would begin pronto, but I had a little pre-meal entertainment in mind.

I made them both stand there while I went about getting undressed. You know that with us women that is no small task, with all the clothes we wear: dress, petticoat, and so on. It takes time to peel these off, and I made a show of it just to make them get a little bit more hungry.

I slowly stripped myself of garment after garment. With each one I made a show of exposing what was underneath little by little. It was very exciting, if I do say so myself, and it got these guys to just about boiling over.

They were going crazy watching the whole thing, with their manhood as a big as a house inside their pants. They couldn't wait to get the party going. But wait they would have to, because I had another little nasty trick in mind.

I told them I needed proof they were still hungry, and that the show would stop until I got it. They both had to take off their pants and prove to me they still have their appetite. They looked at me like I was crazy, like some evil torturer, but realized they had no choice. So off those pants went.

I tell you -- seeing those studs with their manhood full flush almost got me wet and wild beyond control. I was a split second away from dropping to my knees and having myself a party with both of them. But I held off -- and boy was I glad I did.

I pulled off the last of my undergarments and stood their naked, letting them take in the whole voluptuous me. I then lay down on the bed and spread my legs wide, and raised a breast in each hand.

Dinner is served, boys!