Fun with Frog and Duck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Morgan stretched out and pulled Sean close to her side. This was a first for Sean. It seemed like the kind of connection two people would make while slow dancing but the two bodies seemed to conform, snuggly close from top to bottom. From the impish grin on Morgan's face, Sean was sure that she was enjoying this as much as he was. As this dance progressed, lingering kisses provided cover for hands to move beneath clothing. At first, Sean was the lone adventurer, running his hands over undergarments that he had seen in the Sears catalog but had never actually touched.

Sean may have held his breath when Morgan tugged his shirt from beneath his waistband and then reached up underneath his shirt to rub his back. If he wasn't holding his breath, there is a good chance that he was purring. This was amazing.

In a bold move, Sean swung a leg over Morgan's thigh. She accommodated by sliding her body beneath Sean...all the while maintaining that lip-to-lip, tongue-to-tongue engagement. Morgan pulled Sean from the lower back and adjusted her position so that both were aligned zipper to zipper.

Sean did not complain aloud, but this was far from a comfortable position for him. Sean's pants were snug fitting before any of this warmed up and by now he had fleeting thoughts that his seams would rip, the zipper would explode, and the button at his waist would fly off and break something! Morgan squirmed beneath Sean, grinding her hips slowly against him. Sean realized that he was trembling...but it certainly wasn't from being cold. He could tell that her breathing had changed and that she seemed to be taking short gasps of air. She put both hands on Sean's chest, disconnected their lips, gave Sean a gentle push, looked him straight in the eyes, and reached over with one hand to turn off the only lamp that had been burning all this time.

It was dark. The tiny stream of light coming through the window from the street placed everything in indistinct silhouettes. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, Morgan whispered, "Now, that's better."

Morgan moved Sean's hands to her sides so he could brace himself while leaning over her torso. Although he couldn't see exactly what she was doing, Sean felt the fabric from her blouse sliding to her sides as she moved from button to button. Without a word, Morgan reached up to Sean's tab collared shirt and worked her way down his chest, shifting his shirt to the sides as she unbuttoned each button. With just a hint of a tug, Sean was laying skin-to-skin atop Morgan with only her bra preventing complete skin-to-skin contact.

The kissing that followed was much more intense. The temperature in the den was nearing boiling point. Again, Morgan raised Sean's chest from hers and let out an audible sigh of breath. It was the first time that Sean got a whiff of steam from the two bodies as they pealed apart. In some sort of magic trick, Morgan disconnected the cups from her front and exposed her breasts right before Sean's straining eyes. Sean wanted so much to ask, "How did you do that?" He didn't but touching bare breasts and feeling erect nipples raised Sean's seismograph to nearly uncontrollable levels. The more that Sean rubbed, the more tense Morgan became beneath him. The way that she was squirming and grinding against Sean, he feared that he was causing pain.

Sean stopped for a second thinking that he was doing something wrong and received a curt, breathless. "What are you doing?

Why did you stop?.

I need more!

Please kiss me!"

Sean took a gamble and made a tongue circling trip or two around each nipple and Morgan's giggly response let him know he had been forgiven his discretion for putting on the brakes.

On any other night, Sean would have been thrilled to burn this scene into his memory and call it a night. He had learned and felt new things and could call this a successful date, a fantasy fulfilled...but there probably wouldn't be a merit badge.

The two had been at this for a couple of hours and that third bottle of Coke-a-Cola from earlier in the evening was compounding an already 'strained' condition. Lucky for Sean, Morgan in a most commanding proclamation said, "I have to get up. I need to pee. Let me up please?"

This was another first for Sean. Imagine a girl saying out loud, in front of a boy, that she had to "pee" and not "I need to go freshen up," or something like that. Sean reached to turn on the lamp and Morgan swatted his hand away while closing the front of her blouse, all in one smooth motion. After all, it would be inappropriate to expose oneself to a boy, in the light...it was that propriety envelope thing again, right?

"Let's go, hurry! Get up. I'll show you where the upstairs bathroom is."

Hand-in-hand, Morgan pulled Sean safely through a maze of furniture and up a winding dark stairway.

"You go here. It is my dad's toilet. I'm headed to my mom's. See you in a minute...turn the lights off in the bath when you leave."

Sean found himself in a room nearly three times the size of the bathrooms at home. He took an extra minute to scan the full panorama as he relieved himself. Sean had no idea that a bathroom could be this fancy. "These people are rich," he said to himself...again. What is the deal with the second toilet bowl and the fountain that squirts upward?

The tour ended when Sean heard the toilet flush in the other room. Sean quickly finished up his business, flushed as a confirming communication to Morgan. He washed his hands and wiped his still overheated body with a cool washcloth. Sean was prepared for round two on the sofa and confidently exited what had to be the Taj Mahal of bathrooms.

He did as he was told and flipped the switch off in the bathroom. Morgan wasn't there but called Sean to walk down the dimly lit hall to the first door on the right. It was dark and Sean was in unchartered territory. Sean took short, measured steps to avoid collisions or tripping, flashing back to how all this started at a fireplace.

As he turned the corner into the nearly dark room, he saw a gigantic bed under a cavernous ceiling and Morgan sitting on the side of the bed. As Sean inched his way toward her, it was clear that she had changed clothes. As soon as he reached the bed and touched Morgan's sides, Sean felt the sheer fabric of her nightie and bravely cupped the bare breasts beneath. Morgan reacted favorably to his advances and reached down and touched Sean's leg to pull him close. Let's be clear here, touching his leg under these circumstances is the equivalent of pulling the fire alarm on the wall and having sirens awaken the neighborhood.

"I think this is going to work better if you get out of these clothes," Morgan instructed.

The shirt hit the floor within a second or two. Pants were unbuttoned, unzipped, and in a pile in record-setting time. Sean was right next to Morgan wearing nothing but his underpants and asking himself, "Should I take these off? She is going to see everything!" After all, nudity in front of someone else, especially someone of the opposite sex must be an abomination. Sean's mind was in a spin..but snapped back.

Morgan was crawling onto the bed and said "Come on up". Sean was close behind as Morgan pulled back the sheets, slipped beneath, and unceremoniously tossed the top of her nighty to the floor. Sean and Morgan were quickly aligned in the same position where things heated up in the den...but this was much more fun! Wandering hands touched panties and underwear for the first time.

Registering just exactly where things are and how they feel was outrageously arousing. Morgan struggled a bit to arrange her hand inside the waistband of Sean's underwear, but it was clear that she found what she expected when she snickered and asked, "Did I make this happen?"

In no short order, Sean returned the favor and slipped his hand inside Morgan's lacy night ware. With just a slight parting of Morgan's legs, Sean was moving fingers around and encountered a bit of wetness. "Did I do this?"

For a couple of inexperienced, Masters and Johnson real-life 'explorers', the couple seemed to be learning quickly.

"OK", she said. "I'll take off mine if you'll take yours off." For a few seconds, neither moved an inch. Somebody had to make the first move if this was going to happen.

What followed probably looked like the unwinding of a pretzel as bodies wrenched beneath the sheets. It was funny. Sean never thought that taking off underwear while in bed could be such a challenge until that challenge included the person right next to him wiggling around, laughing, and doing the same thing! The tension was broken and there Sean and Morgan were...naked and in bed...still nervous but gaining confidence.

Finally, Sean scooted up next to Morgan.

Wrapped legs, embraced arms, and tender kisses were amazing...a moment never to forget. Both hearts had shifted into overdrive, and one could almost feel the heartbeat percussion on the mattress. This jet was about to take off.

Then, the phone rang.

It is a miracle that both Morgan and Sean didn't bounce off the ceiling and crash headfirst on the floor. Morgan, doing her best to breathe normally, quickly covered her nakedness with the sheet, picked up the bedside Princess phone, and mumbled a sleepy, "Hello?".

Note again, that proper Southern decorum means one has to 'cover-up' before answering the phone...good grief!

That breathy greeting quickly turned to annoyed laughter after a short pause. Morgan proceeded to tell Cathy to "Go away...we'll talk in the morning, BYE!"

Sean's mind had already been around the warning track several times by this point, thinking, "We had been discovered, parents are coming home early, how do we explain this, and we're going to be grounded forever. We're both going to hell!"

Once the smoke cleared from the phone call and pulse rates had returned from the far end of the speedometer, Sean and Morgan talked for a few minutes. They laughed more than a few minutes about Cathy, about Frog and Duck, and about being comfortable with each other naked and in the dark.

The joking slid back into silence when they were again locked into a firm embrace and were kissing passionately. Sean broke the ice with a question. He was terrified of an answer but asked anyway, "Are you ready to do this?" The response wasn't immediate and his 'empty driveway nerdy guy' worry switch was about to flip.

Morgan reached below his waist and with one hand wrapped around a fully engorged 'part', she whispered, "I have someplace where I'd like this to visit...can he come out to play now?".

"I've never done this", Sean said.

"Neither have I", snickered Morgan.

"What if we do it wrong and don't like it?" Sean asked, sarcastically.

"Don't worry, I took good notes at the zoo", quipped Morgan.

Sean pulled back the covers and eased his way between Morgan's legs. As he lowered himself to make contact, Morgan raised her knees to make entry easier. In his nervousness, Sean slipped below Morgan's warm access and made contact with her bum.

"Uhhh Sean, honey, that's not the right place...you want me to draw you a picture? I can show you my cheat sheet", Morgan giggled.

With no further instruction, Sean rubbed his tip up and down along a surprisingly slippery crease, and with the slightest hip adjustment by Morgan, he lightly penetrated her.

"Is that better?" Sean asked.

There was no verbal response but the upward pushing of Morgan's hips as penetration deepened was all Sean needed to know. In breathless tones, Sean heard her whisper, "This is beautiful". The undulation up and down brought new tingling sensations up his spine. The two lovers moved slowly at first, not knowing if there would be any discomfort or pain...and not fully grasping what they were doing.

With increased intensity, their motions together grew steadily faster. Sean knew that he could not hold back much longer. Instinctively the pacing of the synchronized thrusts hit high gear and they were both out of breath. Morgan arched her neck, trembled to the point that the bed shook, and let out a huge sigh. Within a second, a surge of electrical feeling exploded from Sean's body.

No one ever mentioned that bodies smacking against each other could be noisy...but it was. Sean and Morgan savored every second of that high. They had done "it". Not wanting to separate, Sean pressed firmly against Morgan and started another round of kissing...anywhere he could make contact. Neither recalled just how the two bodies came apart, but there was a collapsing on the bed that felt good.

With inexperience, neither quite knew what was next. Laying side-by-side with a big wet spot on the sheet isn't something that makes a chapter in a romance novel...but it was real. Sean and Morgan relaxed and chatted.

Morgan said, "You satisfy me sexually", but it sounded like something from an advice column on what to tell your partner after sex.

Sean asked about the wet spot on the parents' bed and Morgan chuckled and told Sean, "I've been changing sheets on beds in the house for a couple of years and this is the only mattress in the house that has stains... "doing it" here was part of the plan to not have evidence."

At that point, a completely naked Morgan jumped out of bed and Sean watched, fully focused, on her dimly lit outline as she scooted to the bathroom.

The sounds of water running, the toilet flushing, and maybe the shower steaming filled the next several minutes. With a bit of fumbling around, Sean found his underwear on the floor and headed back to the dad's bath. For sure, he had some cleaning-up of his own to do. Sean was still hot, a bit sweaty, and sticky in intimate places.

Sean could not resist peeking into the mom's bathroom. It was quite steamy and intruding into a private space like this would be tantamount to the Titanic pushing through a dense fog and knowing there was trouble ahead. All rational thought abandoned Sean at that point. The door was unlocked, and he walked right straight into the room and grabbed the handle on the shower door.

Sean had never heard a shriek like the one Morgan let out when he touched this helpless nude creature, eyes closed, and with her redhead full of foaming shampoo. It was comical the way she tried to cover herself with her arms and bent over to cover her 'privates'. Being the proper young gentleman that he was, Sean turned away...a little. Morgan, on the other hand, was bent in such a position that as the shower rinsed her hair and eyes, she had a clear view of Sean's crotch.

Realizing the futility of the situation, Morgan raised up, slapped Sean across the arm, and laughed, "You aren't supposed to be here! And that thing (pointing between Sean's legs) looks funny."

With the ice broken, Sean and Morgan embraced in the shower. The Southern 'secrets' were in full view. And now, contact with Morgan's curly red crotch hair had brought things back to life in a hurry.

Sean assured Morgan that after a couple of minutes with a washcloth and an abundance of soap that she had cleaned his intimates and surrounding flesh well.

"I'd appreciate you leaving some flesh in that tender area for future use," Sean joked.

The funny 'thing' was awake now and trying its best to behave. All rinsed off and enjoying the spray, Morgan surprised Sean. He had wiped the water from his eyes and there was Morgan, bent completely over and shaking her butt in his direction.

Sean had no idea that pieces and parts could align in this situation but moving toward her and making contact brought out another little squeal from the naked girl in front of him. Morgan was pushing against Sean but nothing was quite connecting. The sensation that fingers were reaching up between his legs was followed instantly by a certain guide to "the right place'. At this point, there was no shyness on Morgan's part.

There was no slow-motion warm-up. This was a full-on, high-speed bump and grind accompanied by a butt-to-thigh clapping sound that would make a rock drummer proud. Sean did not last long in this situation...the intimate contact on a freshly scrubbed organ made it sensitive to the touch and it was only a minute or so before he groaned loudly and pulled Morgan against him with one last hungry thrust.

"That was fun", exclaimed Morgan. "Good clean fun in the shower! Woohoo!!". Sean was again breathless but also stunned. Having sex was new and having sex twice in such a short period was indescribable.

Morgan was first out of the shower, brushing against Sean and giving his protruding part a soft tug. "Good boy! and don't stare", she said as she stepped into the bathroom.

If there was any shyness left in this rendezvous, it completely disappeared when Morgan squatted down on the second toilet and turned on the 'fountain'. "I think this will get all of your cream out of my crack," she said with a smirk.

"So, that's why the fountain in the bathroom? asked Sean.

"It's called a bidet, you bumkin, have you never seen one?

"Not only have I never seen one, I certainly have never seen anyone use one...do men use it too? I saw one in your dad's bath," Sean replied.

"Sure, it is a way to clean the bum after using the toilet! You should try it! explained Morgan.

With the sun coming up, two tired but satisfied teens dressed, inspected the house for evidence of a crime, and headed out the door for breakfast across town. They were quiet while getting pastry cream on their faces. Sean, was lapping into his éclair with his tongue and licking his lips with each bite. Morgan left her pasty intact and sucked the cream through the hole for the filling. Morgan hinted that there were other ways to get 'cream' around the mouth and Sean laughed, "That may require another visit with Frog and Duck".

"I'll send you something to read," Morgan snickered. "It is in one of the last chapters I read. I bet you have just the tongue for it."

Sean blushed and replied, "Maybe you could do homework of your own...and practice with a banana."

Morgan blushed even more and commanded, "It is off to the train station. Are you ready for an anti-climactic exit? Through his laughter, Sean responded "Sure, but when I get home, I'm getting flameproof stationery and a water-cooled pen".

And off the couple went...contemplating a new chapter of fun with Frog and Duck.

.

12