All Comments on 'Fun with Frog and Duck'

by seanronchamp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

when's part 2 ?

colin23colin23almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading that Morgan was a "candy stripper" in the hospital: it conjured up quite the wrong idea!

seanronchampseanronchampalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ah, yes...Part two. That may take a bit longer, but sounds like a great suggestion.

LOL, Candy "Stripper"...now that is a story looking for a place to happen. Obviously, spelling (and spell checking) are not my strengths. I do like to add humor to my stories, but generally it is intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you do a part 2, be mindful that your young man will have to find a way around his draft board. I was a year or 2 too young to have to worry about that, but high school class of 1968 was squarely in the crosshairs.

seanronchampseanronchampalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, good advice. We'll have to see if Sean can get into a 5-year degree program...and maybe a specialty that might keep him alive if drafted. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Looking forward to more

Wonderful story, looking forward to more adventures. With some good loads deep inside can they escape making a baby bump?

seanronchampseanronchampalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymus...more adventures should be coming soon (no pun intended...well, maybe, LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You could always have a heart murmur show up on his pre induction physical. Instant 4F.

seanronchampseanronchampalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I had not considered a 'heart murmur', but I did have a friend who showed up for his draft physical wearing a tutu and ballet slippers. He was also carrying a note from a psychiatrist saying he had 'identity' issues. And '4F' walked out the door!

DeLaFayeDeLaFayealmost 2 years ago

Endearing, cute, and hot all in the same story! Love it!

seanronchampseanronchampalmost 2 years agoAuthor

FayeVance, Thank you! And thanks for the follow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseanronchamp@seanronchamp
Retired technical writer trying his hand a romance and erotic story writing. Historical fiction is my favorite genre...and it has a tendency to slip into 'dad humor' and suggestive dialog. Believer that intimacy is essential to strong relationships and that it should be fun/...