Fun with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as my orgasm hit, my cock jerking and a big thick jet of cum launched from the tip, hitting Mum on the forehead and down over her nose before a second spurt splattered onto her cheek and toward her chin.

"Yes Chris! More!" Mum moaned as her face was glazed, she had her eyes closed to protect them from any less than carefully aimed shot, but she was also smiling as the hot goo was being deposited too.

I let out a long deep groan of pleasure as I felt the unrivaled thrill of watching my own mother take my cum all over her face. The thick, gooey white spurts splattered onto her soft skin as my cock jerked and another jet arced from the tip to stick to her beautiful, but now increasingly messy features, and I felt like the cat who got the cream as Mum cooed happily whilst her son painted her like the filthiest of canvasses.

"Oh yes," I quietly groaned as finally the last of my load was emptied onto Mum's face in a dribble that I consciously let fall onto her lips, covering them with her favourite sort of salty balm.

Once I'd finished I took a step back and admired my handiwork, my eyes talking in the perfection of my mother, on her knees and still dressed in her nurse uniform from work, with long trails of my cum all over her face. She looked both beautiful and filthy at the same time and as I always did when I saw her in that way after we'd fooled around, I felt an overwhelming sense of love and happiness.

"Oh God, that is so tasty!" Mum giggled as she licked the cum off her lips slowly, putting on a show for me, although she didn't attempt to remove any of the rest from off her cheeks and nose, leaving that there for me to admire.

I did just that, smiling as I looked at her cum coated features and feeling the thrill of knowing it was mine pass through me. I especially enjoyed that she was still fully clothed as she knelt with her face a mess and chest heaving as she took deep and rapid breaths, regaining her composure.

"You look gorgeous Mum," I said sweetly, it was only fair to compliment her given what she'd just done for me. Plus it never hurts to make a woman feel good after they've just given you an amazing blowjob, that's something I've learned in life.

"Thanks sweetheart, it's your special face cream that keeps me looking young!" Mum laughed and finally she scooped some of my cum off her face with a finger, the sticky goo coating it nicely, before she slowly brought it to her lips and sucked the digit clean, her eyelids fluttering happily as she got a good taste.

I watched as she cleaned off the rest in the same way and then got to her feet to finally strip off her nurse uniform and change into her normal everyday clothing. We chatted happily as she changed, and of course I took the opportunity to gaze longingly at her body clad only in her black knickers, bra and thigh high stockings as she did so.

It's all too common in stories for mothers in their forties to look like models - slim and tight waisted, big breasts that still defy gravity and long supple legs are often described - but in truth that is rarely the case in the real world.

My mum is nothing like that for example. Don't get me wrong she is still incredibly attractive, but she is also pretty typical of a hard working forty-one year old wife and mother. She is a few pounds too heavy thanks to having no time for the gym given her shifts at the hospital but it's nothing too dramatic and she carries it well, her arse is plump and soft, then there is her breasts which are lovely rounded D-cups but nothing like pert any more thanks to having me nineteen years ago.

Her best feature is by far her heart shaped face, with its full lips and mischievous brown eyes, something that all my school friends agreed with too when they'd come to my house during the holidays. It is because of meeting their own mothers that I know mine was typical, because physically speaking they were all very similar, but that's fine with me because I like the natural, mature woman's body.

"That feels so much better," Mum sighed as she pulled a t-shirt down over her belly and pulled her hair free from the neck of it, letting her locks fall over her shoulders freely, having dressed once more after her impromptu lingerie show I'd been treated to after my deliciously indulgent blowjob.

I'd sat on her bed whilst she'd changed, and I was delighted when Mum casually walked over and climbed on and straddled my lap, placing her knees either side of my legs and sitting down facing me with a broad smile on her lips and her big breasts just lightly touching my chest.

"Your dad is going out with friends tonight," she informed me whilst placing her arms around my neck and wiggling her hips, getting herself more comfy, but also deliberately making sure I felt her rub against my crotch.

"Oh yes?" I said, feigning ignorance of what that usually meant for us. I may have just shot my load a few minutes ago and been basking in post orgasmic bliss, but it didn't stop me getting that familiar feeling of excitement.

"Yeah, and I haven't had any proper alone time with my baby boy in days. It's all I've been thinking about since I left for my shift and your little performance just now didn't help me feel any less horny either... So do you think you'll be recovered enough to show your mum a good time later?" Mum cooed with a raised eyebrow before she leaned in and planted a tender kiss on my lips.

"I think I'll be able to do that," I grinned as Mum leaned back after the kiss and looked inquiring at me, her beautiful eyes enough to get lost in.

"Good boy. Now you'd better go make me a sandwich because I'm starving. Then I'll take a nap so I'm all energized for tonight," Mum giggled and climbed off me, pointing to the door to usher me to the kitchen urgently.

I smiled and got up, happy to oblige. It really was the least I could do given what Mum had just done for me, and besides I wanted her fed and happy for my own selfish reasons too. I couldn't have her thinking about food, and not about me, whilst we were in bed later, now could I?

The next few hours went by peacefully with nothing exciting to write about. Mum ate and then napped, and whilst she did I watched TV. In mid afternoon my dad came home and we hung out for a bit until she woke up and then he went to his office to do a bit of extra work to tie things up before our week long family holiday in Spain that we'd be flying out for two days from then.

It was all very normal, the sort of thing you'd expect to see if you were a fly on the wall watching a typical family go about their daily lives. That was how things went generally, if you're thinking Mum and I were at it constantly you'd be wrong. Although, that said I will admit I did often sneak in a cheeky grab of her arse cheeks when the opportunity arose, just to spice things up.

So I think it's best right now if I skipped ahead to that night, because it's then when things perked up again and became worth writing about.

"Bet you're looking forward to hitting the clubs in Spain aren't you Chris? All those drunk girls just gagging for it whilst they are on holiday, just don't wake your mum and me up," Dad joked as he smiled at me whilst sitting on the sofa and pulling his shoes on, finishing getting ready for his night out with his buddies.

"Give it a rest Jerry! No boy wants to talk about sex with his parents!" Mum scolded, causing me to have to fight to keep the smirk off my face, especially considering that just hours ago she had been on her knees, in her nurse's uniform, sucking my cock and receiving a facial. And, of course, I was on a promise too, once Dad had left the house to go out with his colleagues.

"Oh come on Fiona, he's all grown up now, nothing to be embarrassed about," he smiled, totally oblivious to what was going on between his wife and son when he was out of the house and wasn't in the way of us having some seriously good fuck sessions.

"He'll always be my baby boy, no matter how old he gets. All sweet and innocent!" Mum insisted.

I looked past Dad to her, standing behind him, and had to bite my lip to stop from laughing. She silently pointed to me then back to herself and finally up to the ceiling indicating her bedroom that was right above the living room. She grinned and gave me a seductive wink and then raised her right hand, holding it over her face and simulating stroking my cock with her mouth open, like she was jerking me off right into it.

"You coddle him too much, a boy his age needs to sow his oats, and I'm sure this week in Spain he'll be doing just that, huh Chris?" Dad said, leaning forwards and giving me a nudge and a wink.

"I'm going to try," I said with a chuckle and a smile. He didn't notice I was looking at my mother, not him, whilst I said that however.

"Good lad," Dad laughed as he tied his shoe up and got to his feet, walking around the sofa and giving Mum a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his keys.

It was funny to think he was so right about me sowing my oats, as the saying goes, but not in the way he thought. I'd certainly be doing a lot of fucking in the coming week, but it would all be with his wife! And the fucking was going to start within twenty minutes time.

"Don't get too drunk," Mum told him and kissed him on the cheek too. She gave him a smile when he patted her arse, then when he turned his back looked at me and mouthed the words 'I want you in me so much' before biting her bottom lip in a sexy shy way she knew drove me crazy.

"I won't, but I may be back pretty late. I love you," Dad said as he headed for the door.

"Love you too," Mum said honestly, which may sound odd given she was cheating on him with her own son, but you have to understand that our relationship was separate from her marriage. She didn't plan on leaving Dad and I didn't want her to either.

As soon as he closed the front door and we heard the car start and exit the driveway, the atmosphere in the living room changed. Whereas before we had needed to act the part of mother and son, now we were free to talk and act like lovers once again.

"You are so naughty, acting like that behind Dad's back whilst we were talking!" I scolded but with more than a hint of humour in my voice.

"Really, a morality speech from a nineteen year old who made his own mother take a facial this morning?" she teased with phony righteous indignation.

I tried to keep a straight face, but within seconds I was laughing. Mum was too good for me at playing games, she could always make me crack first, going back to when I was little.

"Okay you got me," I said, getting up and quickly walking over to wrap my arms around her wonderful mature body, pressing her chest against mine and smiling as I felt those soft mounds.

"The question is what am I going to do with you, naughty boy?" Mum giggled as she looked up at me, being a good five inches shorter meaning she had to tilt her head back a little to look me in the eyes.

"Anything you want," I grinned and leaned my head down, planting my lips on hers and kissing her softly and sweetly as I held her tighter and she put her arms around my neck, holding me close.

"Good answer," Mum whispered as she pulled back from my kiss. "I'm going upstairs to get ready, I want you to follow me up in ten minutes. In my bedroom, okay baby?"

I nodded that I understood, and let my mother slip out of my arms, watching her go as she smiled and turned to head towards the stairs. My cock was already stirring just thinking about once more being in bed with her. Minus the blowjob earlier that day, we'd not been together for almost a week. That was too long for both of us.

Waiting was like torture. It was only ten minutes, but felt like hours given I knew what was going to happen when I did go and meet my mother in her bedroom. That was another thing too, just thinking about fucking mum on the bed she shared with my father was a huge turn on, even now when we've already done it I don't know how many times, it still excites me.

As the seconds passed I sat on the sofa and fidgeted with nervous energy. I had all sorts of things going on in my head, wondering what Mum was doing whilst I was downstairs? What did she have planned for when I went to meet her?

I had a few ideas on that subject of course, and my cock was quickly responding to such thoughts. I had to adjust my pants several times as a particularly filthy thought would enter my head.

It took a few glances at the clock, where the second hand seemed to be going backwards at several points, but finally ten minutes had passed since mum had left me and I hurried as fast as I could, without actually running, through the house and up the stairs, taking two of the steps at a time just to halve the journey.

When I arrived at the door to Mum and Dad's bedroom, I found it invitingly open. I smiled at the symbolism of that, feeling a thrill pass through me that my mother was once more allowing me into her private room, where until a few months ago she had exclusively been intimate with my father. She was still having sex with him in their marital bed I knew, because Mum told me often, but now it wasn't just he who had access to their once private sanctum.

I took a breath and stepped through the doorway, and was immediately greeted by the sight of my mother standing next to the big Queen sized bed that dominated the room.

She was all but naked, certainly she was topless and I couldn't help but let my eyes linger for a moment on her big heavy breasts that had once fed me as a baby, but now fuelled my lusts as I squeezed and played with them at any opportunity I was given. She didn't have any knickers on either, but she was wearing a black mesh garter belt and thigh high stockings that were clipped to it which set my heart thumping in my chest.

I've always been into lingerie, and seeing my mother standing, with her arms folded under her breasts and legs slightly apart, wearing nothing more than those sexy garments was a bigger turn on than anything I'd been imagining all day. I could feel my pants become instantly tight as my body responded to this incredibly arousing sight.

"Someone approves I see," Mum smiled broadly as she uncrowded her arms and made a big show of lifting them and pushing her fingers through her hair, arching her back and pushing her chest out as she did so. I heard a soft coo spill from her lips as she performed her teasing show too, which melted me.

"Big time," I said in a daze. I'd not felt so aroused by my mum in... well I couldn't remember how long. I'd seen her dressed up sexy like this before, but that was before we'd started having sex. I'd accidentally walked in on her getting ready for a date night with Dad years before, she'd had something similar on that day, but with matching knickers and bra, both of which she was minus now.

"I knew you'd like it, naughty boys like you are always into lingerie," Mum said in a low husky voice that went right to my libido. "I bet you've dreamed of seeing your mother dressed like this for a long time haven't you?"

I couldn't deny I had. Many a night I'd gone to sleep thinking about Mum wearing sexy clothes for me, teasing me before we fucked. Now I was standing looking at her in the most excitingly skimpy and alluring garments I'd ever seen, and my cock was throbbing more than it ever had in my fantasies.

"Yes, I have," I stammered, my brain taking in every inch of this ultimately erotic image before me and not working at full capacity.

"Come here," Mum giggled and gestured for me to come towards her with a finger.

I didn't need a second invite. Almost without thinking about it I went to my mother, my eyes fixed on her slightly plump but incredibly feminine body, clad in the slight mesh garter and stockings which only served to heighten her sensuality.

As soon as I was close enough, Mum wrapped her arms around my neck, placing a hand on the back of my head, and brought my face down to hers. She pushed herself onto tiptoes and planted her lips on mine, kissing me deeply as she pressed her naked breasts against my body, her erect nipples rubbing against my t-shirt and making her moan into my mouth as the contact sent waves of pleasure through her body.

I wrapped my arms around her body, rubbing her bare back with my palms as we kissed, the softness of her pale skin feeling incredible under my touch. I too was moaning as Mum pushed her tongue into my mouth and her hands caressed the back of my head and shoulders lovingly.

We didn't make out like horny teens, it was more like lovers meeting again after time spent apart. There was passion and lust in the way Mum moved her tongue, flicking my lips before thrusting it into my mouth, finding my own and wrestling it. Our bodies were pressed together, held tight by arms around each other. The connection between us was totally unmatched, more than just that of mother and son, but with that underlying love at its foundation.

I let my hands roam down Mum's back to find her plump round arse cheeks, placing my palms on the side flesh and squeezing them, causing her to gasp and jump a little, a giggle following as she relaxed once more, comfortable in letting her baby boy have his fun with her like that.

"Oh my God I need you," Mum whispered as she pulled her lips from mine and moved her mouth closer to my ear, kissing my neck with soft pecks.

I groaned loudly as my cock jumped in the confines of my pants when I heard those quiet sultry words spilled into my ear. I gave her arse cheeks another squeeze in response, my fingers closing a little involuntarily as a surge of excitement rushed through me.

"Do you want me too, Chris? Do you want to fuck my wet pussy on my own bed?" Mum asked, her breath falling enticingly on my earlobe and the words she was cooing driving me wild with desire.

"I want you so much it hurts!" I practically growled, my cock achingly hard and desperate to be freed from my pants now.

"Naughty boy, get on the bed!" Mum giggled and kissed my ear before she slid her arms from around my neck and leaned back, looking up at me with bright shining eyes. I had seen that look many times, and it meant only one thing.

I didn't waste any time with more talk, and simply did as she instructed, climbing onto the mattress and dropping down on my back, resting my head on the thick soft pillows at the head of bed and watching Mum eagerly as she stood looking at me from the foot, awaiting her to make the next move.

She smiled and turned, allowing me to see and admire her round arse, framed and enhanced as it was by the garter belt and stockings she wore, then walked to the door, closing it slowly.

"Just in case your dad comes back early," Mum said with a cheeky look as she turned back towards me, noting my questioning look at her actions. "You're going to be in here for a while!"

I grinned and had to suppress a laugh. I loved it when Mum was playful, and she was certainly feeling in a good mood at that moment, that all bode well for me and my desires that I was very much looking forward to getting fulfilled.

With the door closed, and our privacy assured, Mum made her way slowly back towards the bed, and I watched her every step. I was in awe of how much her mature body aroused me. The way her breasts swayed as she moved was hypnotic, as was the ripple of her thighs with just a few inches of pale flesh showing above the black mesh of her stockings that ended mid way up them.

"You're wearing too many clothes baby," she said hungrily when she was back at the bed, looking down at me laid upon it, and without allowing me any time to react, Mum started to peel off my left sock.

As she pulled off my other one, I busied myself with the top half of my body. I quickly sat up and pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it onto the floor, then I laid back again and watched as Mum bent over me and reached up with both hands, hooking her fingers into the waistband of both my pants and underwear together and slowly tugged them down my legs.