Fun with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go, you follow me back to your seat next to your Dad in a minute," Mum said giving me a kiss before she asked how she looked, which in truth was pretty damn good to say she'd just been fucked.

I was happy to have a little extra time to recover so agreed readily. Honestly I needed the extra break, I was pretty exhausted physically and mentally, I'd thought about fucking Mum on this flight since Dad had suggested we go to Spain, and now we'd done it there were lots of conflicting thoughts running through my head. Admittedly the strongest was 'Oh my God that was fucking amazing!'

Mum left with a smile, walking out confidently and without fear of meeting anyone who may have been waiting outside. The whole experience had lasted somewhere between five and ten minutes, which doesn't sound long, but on a plane that was a lifetime when you needed the loo but it was occupied.

Alone in the cubicle I sat on the toilet and calmed myself down a little, then finally it was time I went back to my seat too. I will admit I was feeling nervous as I opened the door and walked out, if someone was waiting they'd be able to smell the scent of sex and frankly I'd be the only culprit they'd see. I didn't relish that thought.

Thankfully there wasn't anyone there when I stepped out, and with a huge sense of relief I made my way quickly back towards my seat, looking straight ahead and not meeting anyone's eye just in case, although I now realise all this time later that it was ridiculous.

When I got closer to where I was seated, I saw Mum was already sitting and had struck up a conversation with Carol again. I couldn't believe that she could act so casually given that her cunt was full of my cum and just a minute ago we'd been fucking in the toilets. I was a little jealous at her ease to be honest, but also mightily impressed.

As I scooted past Dad to sit myself back down, I smiled to hear him still breathing evenly and let out a snort as he dreamed. He'd not even noticed I was gone, never mind Mum. It was reassuring that he was so predictable, and so oblivious.

Once I'd settled back into my seat I relaxed and picked up my crossword puzzle again, although my brain was far too overwhelmed with post orgasm bliss to actually focus on anything so taxing as that, and so I ended up just sitting back and resting my eyes a little as the plane moved smoothly at several thousand feet in the air, the sounds and slight movement lulling me like a baby.

We'd not even arrived in Spain yet, and already I was loving this holiday we were on more than any we'd ever taken. I could only imagine what more would happen in the coming days at the resort.

Chapter 3: Hotel Fun

The sun in Spain was blazingly bright and warm, which was to be expected but I'd not realised it would be so bad. I had mostly taken to hanging out by the pool since we had arrived and booked into our hotel, and I'd been spending a lot of time there for the first three days of our holiday, mostly because it was too hot to do much else, but also because it also gave me ample opportunity to steal glances of some very attractive women wearing the skimpiest of bikinis too.

Seriously, I couldn't turn my head without my gaze falling on some fellow female holidaymaker either climbing out of the pool or lounging around on a sun bed, clad in a flimsy two piece that barely covered their assets. I know it's a stereotype that British women abroad go a bit wild, but from my experience it is true.

My favourite sight was always my Mum in her swimwear of course, I mean I would say that right? But truthfully, as gorgeous and arousing as the supple tight bodies of young women all around me were, I was still focused on my mother's mature and a little more plump frame as my primary focus of pleasure.

That didn't mean I didn't stare when some stunning red-headed twenty-something year old goddess whipped her top off and ran around the pool with her big breasts out jiggling like ripe melons, whilst what I assumed was her boyfriend chased her. I'm still a hot blooded teenage guy after all, and my sexual needs had been a little ignored since I'd joined the mile high club too.

Mum and I had tried to find some alone time together, but Dad had always seemed to be in the way for anything to happen. In fact since we'd landed the only thing we'd been able to do was an admittedly very satisfying blowjob. Mum had promised that we'd get some time together soon, afterwards and she'd make things up to me however.

I was thinking about that particular promise all the rest of the previous day when it had been made, and had woken up hoping that today would be when I finally got to have some serious filthy fun with my mother again. That had thus far not come to plan unfortunately, it was nearly three in the afternoon and we'd had no opportunity to slip away to my room, or hers, for so much as a quickie.

"What are you thinking about?"

I turned my head to see Mum standing over me, her big breasts held back by just a tight fitting blue bikini top and her crotch covered by a matching bottom. Both pieces of her garment left plenty to see and nothing to the imagination, and I let my eyes roam over my mother's now tanned, and beautifully curvy body.

"Just about you," I said with a smile.

"I know that isn't true, because if you were then I'd know it... and so would everyone else who cared to look at your crotch," Mum giggled and sat down on the sun lounger that was free next to me.

"Where is Dad?" I asked, looking around for him. Obviously he wasn't in earshot or Mum wouldn't have made such a suggestive comment.

"He's just getting us drinks, he'll be back in a few minutes I expect, but I wanted to check in on my baby boy whilst I was alone," Mum said brushing my hair away from my forehead with her fingers. It may have looked like a natural and affectionate gesture from a mother to her son to those who saw it, but this was code between us, and it meant she was feeling horny.

"We've not had much time together since we arrived," I said truthfully, indicating to Mum that I was feeling a tad neglected.

"I know and I'm sorry about that darling, but your Dad has been pretty clingy. I think this sun is affecting him," Mum sighed and smiled at a passer by before she brushed my hair again.

"That's okay," I said understandingly, but not entirely feeling happy about things. I knew Dad had been more active in the bedroom department since we'd arrived and unpacked, and in truth I was feeling a little jealous.

"No it's not, I promised you we'd have fun whilst we were in sunny Spain and I've been neglecting you. But tonight that changes, so you'd best be ready when I knock on your door!" Mum said earnestly and I saw a look of determination in her brown eyes which told me she was perfectly serious.

I perked up at that moment. Suddenly I was on a promise again and just the very thought if it had things stirring in my swimming trunks. I had to fight hard to keep myself under control, lest it did become obvious to everyone else around that I had something filthy on my mind. I was about to reply when Mum gave me a little shake of her head to silence me and used her eyes to indicate my father was approaching from the other side.

"Here you are honey, I wondered where you got to. Been keeping Chris out of trouble have you?" Dad said as he handed over a beer to Mum and leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Always, it's a mother's job to look after her son," she smiled and not for the first time I had to stifle a laugh at how easily Mum could say innocent sounding things to my father that had a secret meaning known only to us, and do it with a straight face.

"I'm sure he'd enjoy getting in a bit of trouble sometimes," Dad joked and indicated a particularly attractive blonde girl around my age who was sitting with an equally sexy looking brunette, their feet dangling in the warm blue water of the pool.

"Don't tempt him," Mum scolded playfully, and I did laugh at that point.

"Well Chris, now is your chance. Your mum and I are heading out to do a bit of sight-seeing after we drink these, then we're going to have a meal later," Dad informed me, taking a swig of his beer.

I looked at Mum who gave me an apologetic smile.

"That's okay, you two go enjoy yourselves. I'm fine here by the pool, as you can see I've got more than enough to keep me occupied," I grinned, keeping up the pretense for Dad that I was a horny teenager in a foreign land with one thing on my mind. Of course I was, and I did, but little did he know the object of my desires would be with him, not here.

"Good man, those girls don't stand a chance," he chuckled and had another drink, failing to notice the eye roll my mother gave at his comment as she gave my hair one final brush and got up.

I watched them walk away together, although I was only focused on Mum's plump arse, and then when they were out of sight I turned my attention to watching the two sexy teens by the pool. After all, there was no harm in getting my motor running now, so long as I parked in the right garage later, I thought to myself.

It was almost 11pm that night when I finally got the knock on my door that I'd been waiting for. In the hotel we were staying at, my room was directly across the hall from my parents, and I knew they'd got back from dinner well over an hour ago. I'd heard Dad being pretty loud outside my room as Mum had been trying to get into theirs and I rightly suspected he'd had a few too many drinks and not enough food today.

I opened the door and was greeted by my mother standing there looking at me with a broad smile. I immediately noticed she was wearing a robe that was pulled tight, but left partly open at the top revealing a large amount of Mum's cleavage and the surrounding flesh of her big breasts.

"Sorry I'm late darling," Mum said and I realised she was a bit tipsy herself, not drunk but certainly she wasn't sober either, she was in that middle ground where inhibitions are gone.

"Don't apologize, you're here now," I grinned, keeping my eyes on her chest and feeling my cock spring to life. I'd been aroused most of the day and seeing Mum like that had reignited my lusts once more.

"Yeah, and I've got a surprise for you," Mum giggled and started to untie her robe right there in the hallway where anyone could see her.

"Why don't you come in first?" I said urgently and looked up and down the hall, making sure nobody else was around, luckily it looked clear at the moment.

"Spoilsport," Mum giggled and leaned in to kiss me, reaching up and pulling my head down so she could reach. She really was uninhibited to a degree I'd never seen before, normally she would never be so overt with me in public.

I let her kiss me for a second and then pulled back as I told her to come inside where we could have some privacy and took her by the hand, leading her into my room and quickly closing the door, glad to have my mother all to myself for the first time since the plane journey here.

"I've got a confession for you baby," Mum said as I shut the door and I heard the soft rustle of her robe getting pulled off behind me. Knowing that when I turned around Mum would be standing naked before me had my heart thumping and my cock straining in my boxer shorts, and the bulge in them was already very evident.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned back to face her and marveled at the sight of her exposed body. No matter how many times I saw it, the curves and mounds always had the same effect on me and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"It's so naughty," Mum smiled wickedly and I saw the look in her slightly blurry eyes, the last time I'd seen her with the glint had been when she'd sucked my cock whilst talking on the phone to Dad who had called from work to ask if she could pick him up a new shirt from the shops.

"What did you do?" I pressed, my curiosity now very firmly peaked by her teasingly hinting at something filthy but not actually revealing the secret.

"I let your Dad fuck me just now and then came right here to you..." Mum said, biting her bottom lip sexually and looking at me expectantly.

"You did?" I stammered looking at her dumbstruck. That had caught me completely off guard, I'd never considered the potential of following Dad like that before and Mum had never brought the idea up either. We kept our activity separate from hers with him, but in that instant things had changed.

"Yeah, he was insistent and I just couldn't say no. Don't worry though baby you're not getting sloppy seconds, I'd not do that to you! I made sure he didn't fill me with his cum, that's your job... he just warmed me up!" Mum said and walked over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bed.

I let myself get led, allowing Mum to guide me behind her as she walked the few steps to the bed before then stopping to turn towards me again, looking up at my face with those beautiful eyes once more.

"I want you to fuck me just like your dad did, baby!" Mum giggled. As she spoke I felt her hands groping for and, after a little struggle, finding my boxer shorts which she immediately pushed down. I stepped out of them as soon as they hit the floor.

The warmth of her soft hands on my hard cock made me groan more than her words did, as I felt her stroke my throbbing shaft whilst keeping her eyes on mine. I'd been aroused all day knowing I'd be seeing her tonight, but this added twist of following Dad had made me even more excited in a perverse way.

Mum smiled brightly for a second and then let go of my hard cock, giving it a last long stroke first, then fell backwards allowing herself to drop roughly onto the mattress which creaked in protest. That made her giggle again in her tipsy state, but she quickly composed herself and spread her legs wide for me, putting herself on full display and leaving nothing to my imagination.

I looked straight at her crotch and instantly knew Mum wasn't lying when she had said she'd just fucked Dad. Her cunt was red and puffy, showing the signs of his body hitting against her as he'd thrust his cock into her wet passage. I could see the slight glisten of her arousal too, her juices had been flowing and slicked her skin whilst they'd fucked. The engorged lips were slightly parted too, that little bit stretched still after a minute or two ago having a cock pushed between them.

I can't tell you how much that turned me on. I don't know how you would react in that situation, but me? Well it made my cock pulse and my arousal go through the roof. Just thinking that literally two minutes ago my dad had been inside this cunt and now it was being offered to me, I couldn't believe it was happening.

Mum giggled as she watched me staring at her and she wiggled her hips a little, making her puffy cunt move invitingly. That broke the spell for me and I came back to Earth from wherever my mind had been. I was crazy horny, my mother was naked and offering herself to me, and I didn't waste any more time thinking.

"Oh yes Chris!" Mum gasped as I climbed on top of her, positioning myself between her open thighs and guiding the head of my cock to her hot cunt, pressing it easily into the wet inner passage which accepted me with no resistance at all.

I slid my full length into Mum with a lazy thrust of my hips, marveling at just how easily I was able to fill her and then remembering the reason being my father paving the way for me. My cock pulsed at that thought and I quickly pulled backwards, sliding almost all my cock out of the heat and wetness that enveloped my shaft and then driving back inside.

Mum gasped as she felt me thrust deep, her cunt stretched around my girth and length as I started to fuck her slowly and then with increasing pace and force as my arousal grew and so did my pleasure. As I thrust I was holding myself up on straight arms, and Mum reached up with her hands, placing them on my biceps as she started to moan from the building force of my assault.

"Fuck! Yes baby! Oh my God yes!" Mum cried as I pounded her, my cock sinking balls deep into her cunt, ending with a satisfying clap of flesh on flesh as my body hit hers, then pulling back until just the head was inside that wet passage which was gripping me like a vice.

Her words devolved into simple gasps and moans quickly, mixing with the heavy breathing and sounds of my hard cock slamming into the swamp that was her cunt and creating the sounds of filthy sex between mother and son. It was music I never tired of hearing.

As I fucked Mum, I was looking down at her face, getting excited to see the pleasure etched on it. The redness of her flushed cheeks and slight sheen of dampness on her skin fuelling my desires almost as much as feeling her cunt wrapped around my cock did. I could feel her fingers digging into my arms too as her pleasure grew.

"I'm going to cum! Oh fuck you're going to make me cum!" Mum cried out suddenly as I pounded her, my cock driving in and out of her warm wet hole hard and with all my youthful enthusiasm.

I could feel her juices flowing like a river and her inner walls were squeezing my shaft every time I was deep within. I could feel her body building towards the promised orgasm, and it fuelled me to fuck her harder, slamming my hips and making the mattress of the hotel bed creak under her wonderful body.

With every thrust I made into her, Mum's big tits bounced too, and I dropped my gaze from her face to watch the soft round mounds. I love watching them was we fuck, seeing her erect nipples standing like dark pink pencil erasers and the flesh beneath jiggle as her body rocked from the force of my thrusts.

I felt Mum's legs wrap around my waist, her thighs tensed and holding me tightly as she shook her head side to side, eyes tightly closed and mouth open as she teetered on the edge of a big climax whilst her son fucked her. I had no doubt that Dad had made her cum already, before she'd come to my room, and so it didn't surprise me that she was on the brink after only a minute or so of me being inside her.

Having her holding me like that - her ankles crossed behind my back and almost trying to pull my cock deeper into her wet cunt - had me throbbing, but not nearly as much as the feeling of her vice like grip of her inner walls on shaft as she prepared to cum, nor the wetness pouring over my length allowing me ever more easy access to thrust deep and hard into Mum's eager depths.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck!" the last 'fuck' became an elongated wail of orgasmic delight as Mum came hard on my cock, her body tensing and shuddering as the waves of pleasure rippled through her, radiating out from her abused crotch as I gave her another hard thrust, my cock sinking as deep as my length would allow until my body rested on top of hers, our flesh as one for a moment until I pulled back and slammed in again.

When her orgasm began, I stopped thrusting, letting my cock rest inside her spasming cunt as the waves pulsed through her and her body responded by jerking and quivering. I simply listened to Mum whimper and gasp as her brain was overloaded with pleasure, and watched her face as it contorted in orgasmic bliss, reveling in the knowledge that I was responsible.

There really is no sensation like making your own mother cum, and Mum will attest to it going the other way too. She has told me honestly having me fucking her is by far the most arousing thing she's ever experienced, and resulted on the best, most intense, orgasms of her life thanks to the combination of love we share and the filthiness of the act itself. She often jokes to this day she would advise every mum to seduce her son if they'd only ask her opinion on the subject.

In that moment, on that hotel bed in Spain, with her in the middle of a mind bending orgasm, my cock buried deep in her cunt after her husband - my dad - had just minutes ago finished fucking her too, I can honestly say I had never felt so aroused myself.