Fun with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my arse to allow her to remove them and as soon as they were down just a few inches my cock sprang forth, standing erect and pulsing and I could see Mum's eyes fixed on it as she took my pants and boxer shorts off completely and dumped them with my t-shirt out of the way.

"Is this nice and hard because of me?" Mum giggled as she wrapped her soft hand around my throbbing shaft and stroked it lovingly, her touch warm and firm as her palm moved from base to head and back down again.

"It sure is," I groaned happily as I felt the pleasure of my mother's talented hand, the way she looked at me with such love and excitement whilst playing with my cock heightening my desires.

"I've been thinking about this all day, since I got home and you made that awful mess on my face," Mum said, smiling wickedly, her eyes flashing from mine, down to my cock in her hand, and back up again.

"It's been thinking about you too," I replied cheekily and Mum responded to that by squeezing my shaft a little harder, making me gasp before she loosened her grip again and stroked my length a little faster.

"You are so filthy talking like that to your mother," she mockingly chided with a grin, ignoring the fact she was wanking my cock whilst just wearing garter belt and stockings herself.

"I am... I'm a filthy mouthed motherfucker!" I said with a huge smile, putting a little extra emphasis on the last part.

Mum laughed and climbed onto the bed with me, still holding my cock in her hand whilst she was knelt next to my prone body. I took the opportunity to slide my hand onto her thigh and caress it, feeling her hot skin and the soft material of her stockings as I moved my palm up and down. It made my shaft throb and I heard Mum moan happily to feel it and know I was excited and incredibly aroused.

"Well if you're a motherfucker, then I best not make you wait any longer had I?" Mum said seductively as she turned her hips and slid her left thigh over my body, moving her arse and adjusting her position until she was straddling me, her warm cunt hovering just above the tip of my rock hard cock.

I felt a surge of arousal course through my whole body as I was straddled by my all but naked mother, her hand still wrapped around my shaft and holding it upright as she wiggled her hips a little and moved around until she had gotten into the right place to press the head of my cock against the enticingly soft folds of her cunt.

I could instantly feel the heat and wetness on the tip of my cock as she nestled herself against it, the fleshy folds that surrounded her tight pink opening so soft and pliable, opening and enveloping the head of my shaft as Mum placed her hands flat on my chest and very slowly let her hips sink down slightly, allowing me to just enter her a half inch or so, before she stopped and looked down at me with a giggle as I groaned in a mix of pleasure and frustration that she'd held back from completely taking me inside.

"Do you want to be back inside my pussy that badly honey?" Mum asked in a low husky voice and I felt her sink her weight down, allowing another half inch to enter her, the head of my cock now experiencing the unrivaled warmth and pleasure of her cunt enveloping it.

"Yes!" I groaned urgently, my cock throbbing like crazy and my arousal off the chart. Mum had really gotten me excited and ready, and the way she was now teasing me, drawing out the time before I was allowed fully inside her tight mature cunt, had me on edge.

"Tell me you want it baby," Mum said in that same husky tone, but I could hear the edge of need in her voice. She was just as aroused as I was, and playing with me was heightening that feeling. I knew her well enough to know that having me tell her what I wanted was the ultimate turn on for her.

"I want my cock in your tight cunt Mum! I want to make you cum as you ride me!" I growled loudly, my own voice edged with lust and desire, and as I spoke I placed my hands on both Mum's thighs, bent either side of my body, and dug my fingers into her flesh, bringing out a loud, long cry of pleasure from her mouth.

"Yes Chris, say it again!" Mum gasped and sank her hips another inch down, taking the round head of my cock a little deeper and the first bit of my shaft with it into her tight embrace.

"I want your cunt on my cock! I want my mother to ride my big cock like a wild animal and cum all over it until I fill you with my cum!" I said excitedly, my eyes fixed on hers high above me whilst my hands were on her thighs, caressing and squeezing the soft flesh, as my cock pulsed and jerked at the same time.

"Oh yes!" Mum cried out as she thrust her weight down onto me, her exquisitely wet and soft cunt sinking down my cock as she took every inch inside herself, sheathing my shaft in the same passage that nineteen years ago I had been born from.

As she took my length into her cunt, I let out a loud grunt of pleasure and arched my back at the feeling of having my mother's weight sitting on my crotch, thrusting my hips up to try and force every bit of my cock into her as she pushed her hips down to achieve the same thing.

For a moment Mum just stayed there, her hands on my chest, fingers clenched in delight, enjoying the sensation of having her son's thickness and length filling her cunt. Her eyes were closed and head bent back, hair falling over her face and shoulders, and her big round breasts heaving as she took deep breaths. I couldn't take my gaze off just how beautiful she looked, and seeing her blissful expression only made me love her all the more.

Slowly, and with a deep groan of pleasure to accompany her movements, Mum eventually lifted her hips, sliding her cunt up the length of my shaft until just the head and an inch or so of shaft was embedded within her she paused for a half second to open her eyes and look at me, and then dropped her weight back down, taking my cock back inside her warm embrace easily with one smooth downwards thrust.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as I felt the tightness of her muscles squeezing my shaft as Mum started to slowly, but soon with growing speed, bounced on my cock. Her hips were rising and falling as she rode me, her cunt sliding up and down my length and coating it in her juices and the intoxicating sounds of her body slapping against my own, quickly rose in volume as her passionate thrusting grew more urgent.

Her head dropped forwards and I felt Mum's fingernails press into my chest, sending a stinging bloom through my skin, but that was only secondary to pleasure that I was feeling from having her bucking on top of me with every more forceful thrusts of her hips.

I listened to the incredibly arousing noises coming from our fucking, the bed springs creaking; the beautiful sound of her skin slapping against mine; the sloppy sounds of my cock sinking into her swampy cunt and as that filled my ears I watched, enraptured, as Mum's big breasts jiggled and bounced as she started to lift and thrust her hips in even more hard and fast movements, slamming her cunt down onto my cock as her pleasure grew, and as it did, so her moans and cries got louder and more urgent.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Yes Chris! Yes! It feels so good!" Mum gasped in an urgent squeal, her voice ragged already as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body every time she slammed her hips down, filling her own cunt with my cock, the wet squelch of my shaft stretching her soaked inner passage testament to how much she was loving the feeling.

As she moaned and rode my cock, I continued to rub and squeeze her thighs in both hands. I can't tell you how exciting I found it to feel the contrast between Mum's ever more warm and sweaty flesh and the soft material of her stockings and garter belt on my palms. On a sudden impulse I moved my hands around onto her round arse cheeks, and held them as Mum lifted and dropped her hips, the movement causing both soft orbs to jiggle under my touch.

"Grab my tits Chris, play with them baby!" Mum gasped and I felt her hands take hold of my wrists before she pulled my arms up towards her chest and forced her breasts into my palm, pressing and holding my hands firmly against her bouncing mounds whilst she continued to slam her cunt onto my cock, the heat and wetness around my shaft growing with every one.

I didn't need to be told twice, and I immediately dug my fingers into the soft flesh, rubbing my palms on her erect nipples and bringing loud cries from Mum's lips as she arched her back and started to thrust her hips up and down even more forcefully, now really driving my cock deep into her cunt as her juices spilled down onto my balls.

"Oh fuck! Yes! I'm going to cum baby! Oh! Oh! Mummy is going to cum on your big cock!" Mum screamed as she thrashed around on top of me, my cock throbbing as her cunt squeezed it like a soft walled vice as the orgasm erupted deep inside.

I grit my teeth and squeezed Mum's breasts, taking her nipples between my fingers and having them a tweak, as she stopped riding me so roughly and urgently and just sat on top of me while the waves of orgasmic bliss rushed through her super sensitive cunt, her clit burning and tingling as it rubbed against me. She'd sank herself down as the climax had begun, and my full length was buried balls deep inside her velvety passage whilst she shook and cried out, her thighs and arse spasming as the pleasure grew to its peak and then subsided.

It took a few moments for Mum to come back to Earth after the high of her orgasm, and when she did I could see her eyes gleaming and the sweat sheening her face. Her mouth hung open and her breath was ragged, but quickly she started to lift and drop her hips back down onto me again, sliding her tight stretched cunt along the length of my cock once more, as the sounds of sex started to rise again in the bedroom.

I felt the pleasure of my mother slowly bouncing on top of me grow once more, and as she moved I felt the weight of her breasts in my hands and the softness of her flesh which aroused me all the more too.

"Oh yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah! So fucking good! Your cock fits me so good!" Mum groaned as she sank down on top of me, taking every inch of my shaft and wiggling her hips, grinding her pelvis against mine, as she squirmed in pleasure.

"Shit Mum, you feel amazing wrapped around my cock!" I grunted up at her, and to emphasize the point I made my cock jerk deep inside her as I gave Mum's big hard nipples a few tweaks, causing her to gasp and cry out loudly in response.

Mum ground herself against me again and then leaned her body forwards, forcing me to bend my arms as I kept my hands firmly on those juicy big breasts, whilst she brought them towards my face and them started to buck her hips up and down again, fucking my cock hard.

I took the invite that had been offered, and using my hands to push both mounds together, I lifted my head from the pillow and latched my lips onto the right nipple, sucking it vigorously and flicking the erect nub with my tongue, savouring the sounds spilling from Mum's mouth as she continued to slam her cunt up and down on my cock.

The sounds of our bodies coming together mixed with the moans of pleasure and sloppy slaps of my cock driving into her stretched - but eager to accommodate my thick shaft - cunt. And as I listened to the incredibly sexy music, I suckled on Mum's breasts as I had when I was a child, only now I was nineteen and we were fucking like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh my God! Yes Chris! Oh yes! You're going to make me cum again!" Mum yelled, her voice hoarse and dripping in exhausted pleasure as I swapped to her left nipple, assaulting it with my mouth now as I rubbed and squeezed the surrounding flesh.

I felt her cunt squeeze me again as Mum bucked and thrashed on top of me, her arse rising and falling quickly and the weight of it sending jolts right through my body. I was really having to hold back from cumming myself, stuck in that middle ground of wanting the release but not wanting to stop the pleasure I was getting from having my cock buried in her cunt as my mother was riding me.

"Fuck baby! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Argh!" Mum screamed as her second orgasm ripped through her sweaty body, her thighs once more trembling either side of me as she slammed herself down on my cock and her juices exploded all over my length, the heady scent of pure lustful sex strong now as her body unleashed its bounty.

I bit her nipple as the orgasm began and felt elated as she yelled out at the sensation of my teeth on her sensitive nub as the climax caused waves to ripple through her crotch at the same time. The dual pleasures on her body had Mum shaking and jerking, and the added tightness of her grip on my cock and the juices spilling all over it was pushing me to almost unbearable levels of arousal too. Soon, no matter how much I tried, I would not be able to hold my own orgasm back.

This second climax seemed to last forever, and I reveled in the feeling of Mum's body responding to having my cock buried inside it. She wasn't moving any more, just sitting on my shaft as the waves rippled through her body, but I needed more stimulation, my body craving it now I was close, and so taking my lips off her nipple and resting my head back on the pillow, I moved my hands up to Mum's shoulders and grabbed them for leverage as I started to thrust my hips from below, forcing my cock to move within her tight and dripping passage.

"Oh fuck! Yes baby! Fuck Mummy hard!" she wailed, as Mum felt me start to drive my cock into her. I loved hearing her say things like that, and it pushed me that bit closer.

I thrust hard and fast, and watched as the big mounds of flesh right above my face bounced and swayed with every single one. I could hardly breathe, all I could focus on was the feeling of pleasure I was experiencing as my shaft sank into my mother's welcoming cunt and was pulled out again, my balls starting to tighten quickly.

"I'm so close Mum! I'm going to cum any second!" I growled as I felt the inevitable rapidly approaching, that feeling we all know but can't control. All I could do was slam my cock deep and hard into my mother as much as I could until I got over that point of no return, and so I did just that, driving my hips upwards and sinking my cock into her spasming cunt as she rocked from the force on top of me and begged for me to fill her with my seed.

"Yes Chris! Fill my pussy with your cum! Come on baby, give me every drop!" Mum screamed and I was sure if we didn't live in a detached house the neighbours on both sides would have heard her for sure.

As she screamed, Mum started to bounce her hips too, fucking my cock with deep downward strokes as I thrust up into her, the effect causing me to slam deep with a very intense and loud wet slap that made both of us cry out together. After a few thrusts like that I was too far gone to hold off any longer.

"I'm there! Oh shit I'm cumming!" I cried out loudly as my body tensed and cock spasmed deep inside Mum's cunt, the first jet cum shooting out and mixing with her juices, quickly followed by a second and third.

Mum just moaned and cooed approvingly as I filled her. I'd already sprayed one load on her face that morning, but the advantage of being a teenager was I recovered quickly, and this second load of the day was still pretty thick and copious thanks to the hours in between that had allowed me to replenish my stock.

As soon as I'd finished and my cock started to soften, Mum climbed off me and collapsed in a heap next to me on the bed. Draping an arm over my body and snuggling close, kissing my neck and cheek, she told me how good that had felt to have me dump my cum into her.

"It always feels so good having you filling me honey. It's so much more special than when your dad does it," Mum sighed contentedly and rested her head on my chest, listening to my racing heart as I recovered.

I felt a little flutter of renewed excitement at the mention of my dad filling Mum with his cum, it reminded me that that no matter what, the woman I was fucking was my own mother and that added a really filthy extra element to everything.

"Keep talking like that and you'll have me hard again," I cheekily said as I stroked Mum's hair with my hand, just savouring the closeness and post orgasmic glow whilst we rested for a few minutes and prepared for round two.

"Hearing about your dad filling my wet pussy with his sticky cum gets you hard, baby? Maybe I should tell you all about how he likes to have me on all fours as he slams me then... Get you up faster!" Mum giggled and gently wrapped her hand around my wet cock, stroking it slowly as she teased me back to life.

"Maybe I should tell you how much having my mum suck my cock after I've fucked her gets me ready to do it again," I grinned as Mum lifted her head off my chest and looking at me with bright eager eyes.

"It would be better if you showed me!" Mum giggled like a school girl in love as she slid down the bed and kissed her way up my thigh and onto my cock which quickly started to grow under her loving kisses and caresses.

I groaned and watched, mesmerized by just how sexy my mother was when she was eager to get me hard and ready to fuck her a second time within a few minutes. And not for the first time I was glad that I had such a fast teenage bounce back, as my cock stiffened and Mum smiled brightly before she slipped the head into her mouth and sank her lips down my length.

A quick check of the clock next to the bed told me we still had a few hours before Dad would be home, plenty of time.

"Dad likes to fuck you doggy style did you say?" I enquired, sitting up and looking down at her as Mum bobbed her head on my cock. "I think it's time we found out if it's a case of like father, like son!"

Mum giggled and looked at me whilst keeping my cock down her throat, then slowly she pulled her head up and kept me slip free with a nice satisfying plopping sound.

"I've been wondering that for weeks myself, and also what else you two have in common that we haven't discovered yet," she said, flashing me a wicked grin.

Over the course of the next two hours it turned out my dad and I are very similar people indeed...

Chapter 2: Mile-High Fun

The stewardess was cute for sure, but she had that forced smile that always puts me off a girl. I prefer genuine to fake in everything - and that includes breasts, just so you know - so even if I was looking for a hook up with someone other than my mother, I'd not have chosen her for that reason alone.

"Yeah she's pretty hot," I told Dad. He'd just pointed her out to me as we sat side by side in our seats on Boeing flight 207 direct from Heathrow to Madrid, and asked if I'd ever thought about joining the mile high club.

"If I didn't have your mum I'd be all over her," he chuckled, and internally rolled my eyes at his crude comment. Not for the first time I felt a pang of annoyance at him.

"Good job you do have Mum then," I replied and leaned forwards slightly to look past him and across the aisle, to see her sitting comfortably and relaxing whilst reading a magazine. Looking at her nobody would have suspected what she planned to do before the plane landed.

Dad laughed and said something I didn't really pay attention to, he was always the same on flights, especially pre-take off when he was most nervous but trying to hide it. I was too busy thinking about how much I wished I could go over there and kiss Mum, right then and there, to hear him.

"Sorry Dad, what? I was miles away," I said, dragging my thoughts back to the real world and out of my fantasies. Soon a big one would be fulfilled.

"Thinking about jumping in a toilet cubicle with that stewardess huh?" Dad chuckled and nudged me with his elbow knowingly.

"Yeah something like that," I lied. It wasn't the stewardess I was thinking of being in the toilets with.