Fun with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought so. I said, don't let me sleep too long after take off, will you?" Dad repeated and this time I listened. He had taken a pill to relax him for the two hour twenty minutes of flight time. Being a nervous flier it was easier if he napped through it, which was fine by me.

"No, I'll make sure to wake in plenty of time before we land," I assured him and settled back into my seat as the not so hot stewardess of my father's dreams walked past and flashed that fake smile at me.

Take off didn't happen for another fifteen minutes, and by then Dad was quiet and already a tad drowsy having taken his pill whilst we were getting ready to board so it would kick in around now. I occupied myself with a crossword puzzle I'd bought in the airport shop, and between filling in answers kept glancing over at Mum who was now chatting to the lady sitting next to her, typical of her to have no issues making a flight friend.

By the time we were in the air and heading towards our destination - London some fifty minutes behind us right then - Dad was fast asleep and occasionally snoring. I, on the other hand, was wide awake and alert, and trying to get Mum's attention.

That was proving difficult because she was busy talking up a storm with the lady in the seat next to her, and not seeing me as I waved over in her direction. We'd sorted out a plan yesterday before bed for the flight, but it seemed Mum had forgotten that and was too engrossed in her conversation to realise it was time to enact it. After a few unsuccessful tries, I finally decided I had to take action.

I got up from my seat and carefully scooted past Dad, trying not to nudge and awake him as I did so. Part of the plan was for him to sleep through what was to come, so waking him wouldn't help matters.

Once I'd achieved that feat it was time to talk to Mum. The problem there was I couldn't just tap her on the shoulder and inform her Dad was sleep and if we were going to go fuck in the bathroom now was the perfect time. Well, I guess I could have, but it would be awkward given there were at least a dozen other passengers within earshot.

"Mum? Dad wanted me to tell you he's probably going to go right to bed when we get to the hotel, his pill has kicked in and he's exhausted," I said after tapping her on the shoulder, feeling proud of myself for thinking fast on the excuse for interrupting her conversation.

"Really? Oh, okay thanks honey. This is my new friend Carol by the way," Mum said with a smile, introducing me to the middle aged woman sitting in the next seat.

"Nice to meet you," I said pleasantly, being polite as I'd been brought up to be.

"You too, your mum has been telling all about you," Carol said happily, and I couldn't help but think how I doubted she'd been wholly honest about me.

"Don't worry, only good things," Mum giggled as she looked up at me from her seat. Carol laughed and I smiled myself too.

"Phew, I was worried for a second there. I'm sorry to rush off so quickly, but if you'll excuse me I need to use the bathroom." I looked at Mum as I said that last bit and noticed the slight smile that played on her lips. She had a hungry look in her eyes that, unless you knew her well, you'd probably not see, but I'd gotten very good at spotting since she'd first given in to her desires and we'd started our relationship.

"Actually I was just heading there myself, I'll come with you," Mum said casually and excused herself to Carol who just nodded her understanding and picked up an in-flight magazine to thumb through until my mother returned.

The great thing about people knowing we are mother and son is that nobody questions us going places together. It just doesn't enter their minds that there could be some ulterior motive for us both heading to the bathrooms together. If we weren't related I'm sure suspicions would be aroused, but as it was nobody batted an eyelid.

As always when in public, Mum and I did nothing to draw attention to ourselves as we walked down the aisle toward the toilet areas of the plane. I walked ahead, and Mum a few steps behind but I couldn't lie, despite my outward calm expression inside my heart was pounding as I thought about what we were doing, or at least going to be doing in a few moments.

When I arrived at the bathrooms I went straight into a cubicle and closed the door, but crucially didn't lock it. There I waited for Mum to scope out the area to make sure we were alone and wouldn't be disturbed before she would join me.

It seemed like I was waiting an age, yet in reality it was just a few seconds. As I'm sure you'll know in risky or taboo situations time seems to move at different rates than normal, and there is fewer taboo or risky situations than a mother and son fucking in the toilets of a plane mid flight.

Finally, there came a soft knock on the door and I opened it quickly to admit my mother into the small cubicle with me. Ideally I'd have liked more room, but this was a commercial flight not a luxury orientated private plane, so you have to make the most of what you have.

"It's all clear baby," Mum giggled quietly as she wrapped her arms around my neck, gazing up into my face with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Good. I don't need any disruptions," I smiled and placed my arms around her waist, pulling Mum closer to myself and feeling my cock spring to life in my pants as I felt her soft curves press against my chest.

Mum initiated the first kiss, pushing herself up onto tiptoes and pulling my head down to meet her, our lips connected and quickly I felt her tongue flick over mouth and seek access, which I was more than happy to give, and in no time at all we were making out like horny teens at a school disco.

As we got more passionate, my hands slid down to her arse cheeks and I started to caress and squeeze them through the thin material of the leggings she'd worn specially because they were easy to pull down, making Mum groan and squeal into my mouth as my touch got more and more urgent.

"My pussy needs attention Chris, get your hand inside my pants," Mum said quickly, her voice quiet but full of urgency, and I felt my cock throb to full erection at having her tell me she wanted to have my fingers inside her cunt.

Mum kissed me again, her lips mashing into mine as I moved my left hand around, over her hip and sliding my palm down her stomach and under the waistband of her leggings and knickers. I could already feel the heat and wetness as my fingers slid lower, enjoying the softness of her flesh and the tightness of having my hand trapped between her crotch and her underwear.

"Hmm!" Mum groaned into my mouth as my fingers touched her sensitive clit, the nub already hard. I rubbed it firmly, my fingertips making little circles as I moved them up and down too, stimulating my mother and growing her already intense arousal even more as she jerked her hips in response to my touches.

I gave her clit another few seconds of attention, my fingers pressing on it even more firmly, before I started to slide them lower and found the wet folds of her dripping cunt. I groaned at the heat radiating from there, it was like molten velvet had been captured between Mum's thighs and as soon as I touched it my cock was pulsing and desperate to be released from its confines.

"Yes Chris, get your fingers in me! Fuck my pussy with them, baby!" Mum hissed as she broke the kiss and started to pant hard, her breath shallow. She was trying to stay quiet but that was getting more difficult by the second.

Without any hesitation I moved my hand slightly and slid the middle and fore fingers into the warm, wet passage that enveloped my digits like a glove made for them. I instantly felt the juices coat my skin and her muscles squeezing, both of which made my heart thumping faster as my arousal went into overdrive.

"Oh my God!" Mum gasped in a hushed whisper, using her hand to cover her mouth as she did so, whilst I started to finger fuck her as quickly as I could given the restrictions of having my hand inside her underwear.

As I thrust my fingers in and out of her silky soft cunt, Mum started to buck her hips a little too. She was basically fucking my hand in the confined space avaliable to us in the plane toilet, and as she did I was looking down at her, watching the filthy expressions of bliss etching on her face as her body responded to the pleasure coursing through it.

"Yes Chris! Oh fuck yes!" Mum moaned softly, her voice low but urgent. She'd told me previously this wasn't her first time fucking on a plane. Unbeknownst to the young me at the time, she and Dad had snuck into the toilets for a quickie on the family trip to Italy we'd taken when I was seven years old, and again three years later when we had a holiday in Turkey, so she was experienced at staying quiet whilst having fun.

I was in awe of how wet she was now as I thrust my fingers deep into her cunt. My fingers were soaked in her tasty juices as they poured from her, and I had an urge to taste it suddenly. Normally I'm not big on giving oral, but in that cubicle all bets were off.

"Push your leggings down Mum," I said quickly, and slipped my hand from between her thighs, and got a strong scent of her arousal in my nostrils as my sticky fingers were freed from her underwear. That made me groan and my knees feel weak, luckily I was already dropping down onto them though, so it didn't matter.

Mum looked down at me with surprise and excitement mixed on her face as I looked hungrily at her crotch and licked my lips. She didn't say anything and merely started to push her leggings and knickers down her thighs and let them hover at her knees, quickly, not looking this gift horse in the mouth.

As soon as her crotch was revealed to me, I buried my face into it. I didn't hold back at all, just pushed my mouth against Mum's hot wet cunt and started to lap up all that juiciness, my tongue sliding up her lips and finding her clit. I could hear her gasp and feel her thighs tense up as she leaned back a little to push her crotch harder against my face, and both actions only made me more aroused and desperate.

"Oh shit Chris! Yes baby! Yes" Mum was groaning in a low squeal and I felt her hands on my head, her fingers grasping my hair as I thrust my tongue between the lips of her cunt and lapped up the flavour of wetness.

My breath was hot and ragged as I slurped and licked, my chin and lips glistening in her juices as I moved my head to get my tongue everywhere, not wanting to leave an inch of my mother's depths free from my oral attention.

Suddenly I could hardly breathe as I felt my head pushed from behind by Mum's hand and had my face buried harder into her streaming cunt which was spasming now as a mini orgasm radiated through her body. The heat was like nothing I'd experienced, a furnace of musky scents and the ultimate pleasure imaginable.

I was only eating her for thirty seconds maximum, but that was enough to get Mum to the brink. I'm not the best at oral, but I was eager and energetic and that counted for a lot, as did knowing there was a real possibility there were other passengers outside, unaware of our incestuous actions taking place.

I lapped up the copious juices that spilled from Mum's cunt, the taste flooding my mouth and making me moan. I could only see her soft white flesh before me, my whole world reduced to her crotch as I slipped my tongue out of her soft passage and latched my lips into her clit, sucking the nub without skill but with lots of youthful enthusiasm.

Mum held my head in place with her hands as she felt me attack her sensitive clit, and I heard her cries coming thick and fast. Even though she was trying to stay quiet, the noise was certainly building, but in truth I couldn't care less at that moment.

"Fuck me Chris, I need you in me right now!" she demanded suddenly as she pushed my head away from her crotch and looked down at me with eager lust in her eyes. I looked up at her with the same flash of lust in mine, my cock firmly in charge of my actions now.

It was awkward, but I pushed myself back to my feet and as I did so Mum was able to turn around and bend over, placing her hands on the toilet for support as she spread her thighs and pushed her arse towards me. We'd practiced at home and found that this would be by far the easiest position for my initiation into the mile high club.

As soon as I was back on my feet, I was unzipping my pants and pushing them down my thighs, letting them and my boxer shorts fall to my ankles as my rock hard cock sprang free and throbbed, aiming right at my mother's waiting cunt as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

As much as I love having Mum naked, I must admit I do get a very big thrill from fucking her half dressed. I don't know why but seeing her top half covered and her leggings pushed down to her knees, exposing herself for me to use, just made me feel so much more dirty, and that fueled my arousal. I didn't take long in admiring the filthy sight of my Mum bent over however. I was far too excited and desperate to feel my cock buried deep in Mum's streaming cunt to waste time, even on such an incredibly sexy sight as the one before me.

Knowing time was a factor - but more honestly simply because I couldn't wait - I quickly guided the round bulbous head of my cock to the dripping opening of Mum's cunt from behind. As soon as I touched the tip to the soft folds that enclosed it, I groaned at the intense heat, the attention I'd given Mum's cunt with my fingers and mouth previously having done plenty to prepare for this moment.

There was no resistance as I thrust my hips forwards and sank my cock into the velvety embrace of Mum's body. My shaft simply glided into her depths as she dropped her head and let out a long low groan of pleasure whilst I stretched her with my girth and length. I too grunted at the feeling of her tightness as the muscles clamped onto my cock as each inch invaded her.

Again there was no time to savour the sensations. As much as in stories people can often spend thirty or forty minutes fucking in a plane toilet, in real life that's not an option, you can't afford to tie up a cubicle for that long or you risk getting interrupted. This fuck was most certainly going to fall into quickie territory.

I placed my hands on Mum's hips and pulled my hips backwards, sliding my cock out of her tight embrace before I thrust deep again with a harsh forceful slam of my hips, causing Mum to gasp loudly then catch herself and bite her lip to stay quiet.

I followed up my initial thrust with another fast and deep one, my cock sinking fully into Mum's cunt which squeezed my shaft as it slid balls deep inside, my body slapping against her arse cheeks which wobbled enticingly. I started to pull her hips back to meet my thrusts too as I began to build a rhythm.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes Chris! Fuck me hard!" Mum encouraged in a hushed but harsh tone, her body responding to my thrusts, shaking and twitching as she felt me drive deep into her cunt with my hard cock, my hands pulling her back to meet me as she rocked from the force.

I didn't need to be told that, I was already doing it, but hearing my mother basically begging me to fuck her harder was the perfect reinforcement to my arousal.

The sound of our fucking grew as I slammed my cock urgently into Mum's cunt, my cock driving into the embrace repeatedly with an audible wet slap, her juices spilling from around my shaft which was covered in it, allowing me to glide in and out of her with ultimate ease.

"Oh fuck you feel so good!" I growled as I thrust deep, my cock throbbing inside Mum who moaned in response to my praise of her cunt as it coated my shaft in another gush of her creamy wetness whilst a pre-orgasm tremor passed through her body.

"So do you baby! Oh God you're going to make me cum!" Mum gasped as she felt me give her another hard thrust, my cock slipping back until only the head was buried inside the warmth of her loving cunt before it was slammed back deep again. We weren't making love, we were fucking plain and simple.

"I want you to cum Mum! Cum on my cock!" I urged as I felt my own orgasm building after just a few minutes of thrusting into her velvety soft passage, my excitement and the situation combining to get me there much faster than I'd usually expect.

Mum started to push her hips backwards quickly, slapping her arse against me as she helped me fuck her cunt now, both of us desperately trying to get the other to climax, and suddenly the small confined cubicle seemed to be uncomfortably loud as our bodies slammed together with audible claps.

Both our breaths became ever more ragged as I thrust hard and fast, my balls hitting her wet flesh every time my shaft was driven deep into Mum's hot cunt. I had my head thrown back now as I slammed my cock like a jackhammer back and forth, driving my full length into the stretched and creamy passage that so eagerly accepted me.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum Mum!" I groaned as I felt the last of my self control fading, the inevitable ending fast approaching now as my cock throbbed with every thrust into Mum's depths, the pleasure too much to hold back any longer.

"Yes Chris! Fill my pussy with your seed baby!" Mum gasped and I felt her inner walls clamped onto my shaft, squeezing me like a vice as I'd experienced so many times before, as a huge surge of wetness heralded an orgasm that ripped through her body with lightning speed, brought on by knowing her son was about to spill his load deep inside her dripping and puffy cunt.

It was her climax, the feeling of added tightness and the way she tensed and began to shake, that pushed me over the edge too. I'm a sucker for female orgasms, just watching and listening to a woman cumming is plenty enough stimulation for me to be pushed towards an orgasm, so having my cock buried inside my mother as she came hard was like heaven and I simply lost control.

My cock jerked and my balls tightened. I just had time to thrust my cock deep into Mum's tight cunt before the first spurt of cum shot out and splattered into her, and as I unloaded my balls I held my mother's hips tightly, not wanting her to move as my gooey seed was deposited.

Mum moaned contentedly as my cock shot another few, ever more weak, jets and finally I was finished. For a second I forgot where we were, my brain foggy thanks to the intensity of my climax, and I leaned over Mum and kissed her neck, enjoying the closeness of having her under me with my softening cock still buried inside her sticky cunt.

"Chris, you've got to get off me baby," Mum said urgently, obviously more on the ball than I was.

Suddenly reality returned to me, and I stood up again, slipping my cock out of Mum who turned around and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe herself up, and then rather cleverly I thought lined the gusset of her knickers with a few layers before she pulled them back up and covered her abused cunt.

"It's great for catching all that mess that inevitably leaks out," Mum explained as she saw me watching her actions. "This isn't my first rodeo you know!"

I chuckled, and then cleaned myself up a bit too. It was one thing to join the mile high club with your own mother, but walking out stinking of sex and walking down the aisle of the plane afterwards was quite another. Of course there was no help for the cubicle we'd fucked in, and all I could think about was the next person to use it once we were in our seats again. That person would be in little doubt about what had occurred previously, but luckily they'd never know which of their fellow passengers had been responsible.

"Who is going out first?" I asked as I pulled my pants back up and rearranged myself, not the easiest of tasks in such a confined space with my mother doing the same too.