Fun with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her climax had subsided a little, and her fingers weren't digging into my arms quite so hard, I slowly slid my hips backwards and thrust deep again, building up my pace once more as I started to fuck Mum more urgently as i had before she came. The familiar sounds of our bodies colliding and the bed creaking filling the room once more.

The other thing filling the room was the stench of sex. That intoxicating mixture of cunt, sweat and lust was all around me, filling my nose with every breath and driving me crazy. I knew the sheet under Mum's arse must have been soaked with her juices by now too, just from the sheer amount I could feel on my shaft as I pulled out and thrust back inside again, and for the briefest of moments I pitied the poor maid who would have to clean and change them.

That thought was quickly obliterated from my head by Mum crying out as she bucked her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Oh yes Chris! Fuck me just like your daddy did! Oh God it feels so good! Yes! Harder baby!" Mum gasped and moaned, her voice hoarse and edged with lust and pleasure.

Hearing her mention my Dad fucking her reminded once more that it had happened, and that put me into overdrive. I quickly started to drive my hips faster, my cock sliding in and out of Mum's soaked cunt as I pounded her like a jackhammer.

"Oh! I'm going to cum again! Don't stop Chris! Don't stop fucking me baby!" Mum cried out loudly, and if I'd been thinking more clearly I may have been worried that Dad would hear from across the hall, but there was no real danger of that. He'd be fast asleep after fucking her himself, he could never stay awake after shooting his load according to Mum.

Just like a good son, I did as my mother asked and furiously pounded her dripping wet cunt with all the energy I could muster. My cock was throbbing as I drove it deep into the warm embrace of her spasming inner passage, the outer lips clinging to my slick shaft as it moved in and out. And as I fucked her with all the force my teenage body could muster, I felt Mum explode in another body rocking orgasm.

This time I didn't wait for it to pass before I started pounding Mum again. No, I actively kept pumping my hips and driving my cock into her right through the whole thing, causing Mum to scream and thrash under me, the waves of pleasure building and reinforcing each other as I felt her body jerking and legs quivering around me.

Having my cock sliding back and forth within her as she came for the second time that I knew of - but as I'd later find out, really the fourth time within ten minutes - had Mum shaking and tears rolling down her cheeks. She was sobbing but urging me on too, pulling me harder into herself with her feet around my lower back and begging me through the tears to fill her with my cum.

I wasn't ready for that yet however. Between Dad and myself, Mum may have spent the last twenty minutes or more getting fucked, but I'd only been enjoying the velvety softness of her cunt for a couple of minutes at that time, and as good as it felt I wasn't even close to cumming. I was in the mood to swap positions though.

"Turn over Mum," I said as I pushed myself up onto my knees and reached around to push her legs off me. I slid my slick cock out of her dripping passage and moved back a little to give her room to move.

Mum moaned, and wiped her eyes with the back of her hands before she did as I asked, rolling onto her belly and spreading her legs wide open for me.

"You have the most amazingly sexy arse Mum," I commented not for the first time in my life, as I admired the plump round cheeks.

"Do you really think so baby?" Mum asked, pushing herself up on her elbows and looking back over her shoulder at me.

"Of course I do," I replied honestly. I make no apology for my love of my mother's arse, to me it's perfect. I like that it's soft and pliable, rounded and big, to me it's what a real woman's arse looks like and whenever it's on show for me I can't help but stare at it.

"Have you ever thought of fucking my arse?" Mum asked.

To say that question caught me by surprise was an understatement. I'd never thought about bringing up the subject of anal with my mother, I was just happy to be fucking her on a regular basis.

"I take that silence as a yes," Mum giggled, and as I watched she reached back with both hands and placed her palms on her arse cheeks, pulling them apart and revealing the tight bud they hid between them.

"Are you serious?" I stammered, my cock pulsing and heart pounding at the thought of what was being offered to me.

"Don't make me change my mind Chris," Mum giggled again, and looked at me expectantly, holding her cheeks open still and waiting for me to make my move.

I knew Mum was more than a bit tipsy, and her brain was fogged even more by the multiple orgasms she'd experienced thanks to her husband and son fucking her consecutively, but I was a teenager being offered the chance to fuck an arsehole for the first time ever. Not just any arse either, but my own mother's arse. Would you have turned that down in my position?

I was more than a bit nervous I will admit, but I was also really excited at the same time. It was like the first time Mum had sucked my cock, which wasn't surprising because it would be the first time I'd done anal. But despite my initial hesitation, I quickly pulled myself together and repositioned.

I guided the head of my cock, glistening in Mum's cunt juices, to the tight puckered opening that was her arsehole and rubbed it against it. Obviously I knew how anal worked, but watching it on videos and doing it yourself for the first time are very different things, so I was just trying to do what I thought would be best.

"Go easy baby, it's not my first time but I'm out of practice," Mum said then bit her bottom lip as I made an experimental press of the tip of my cock against the tight ring of her anus.

I could feel the resistance and paused for a second, but was encouraged by Mum saying this wasn't her first time taking a cock in her arse. I also found it extremely helpful when she lifted her hips a little off the bed and pushed herself back against me, urging me to press my cock forwards again.

"Oh fuck!" Mum groaned loudly as the head of my cock disappeared into the ultimate tightness of her arse. I was so surprised that I froze, and for a few seconds I just knelt there experiencing the unrivaled thrill of looking down at my cock partly buried in my mother's arsehole, with her own hands spreading the pump cheeks wide open for me.

"Give me another few inches baby," Mum sighed as she got used to my cock stretching her anal passage after a couple of seconds.

I didn't want to do anything that would hurt her, so I eased my hips forwards slowly and sank another two inches into that gloriously tight embrace. It was nothing like thrusting into her cunt, which was slick and welcoming. Mum's arse was like a vice and resisting me at every opportunity as I pushed the mushroom head of my cock deeper. Not that she complained.

"Oh fuck! Yes Chris, give me all your cock baby!" Mum encouraged, as she dropped her head back into the pillow, burning her face in it and crying out as another inch of my thick cock sank into her arse, stretching the tight inner walls like they'd not experienced in years. Luckily I had copious amounts of her juices coating my shaft acting as lube.

I wasn't sure I could get every inch of my cock into her arse, and that first time I didn't try. When I had a good five inches of my throbbing shaft buried inside that exquisitely tight hole I stopped pushing my hips forwards and paused, enjoying the feeling of being inside a woman's back passage for the first time in my life.

Mum was doing her best to not clench her anal muscles, but I could still feel the odd ripple on my cock and I couldn't help but groan. I had never imagined anal would feel this way, and all I'd done thus far was slide most of my shaft inside her, I'd not even started fucking Mum yet.

"Oh my God you feel so big baby! Oh shit, you're stretching me so much!" Mum gasped as she felt my cock pulse and throb within her, she'd turned her head to the side now so I could hear her words which otherwise would have been muffled by the pillow she'd had her face buried in whilst accepting my shaft.

I couldn't speak at that moment, I could hardly think if I'm honest. My eyes were glued to the utterly intoxicating sight of my mother's arse spread open with my cock deep inside it, my shaft that was still exposed glistening in her juices, reminding me I'd just been fucking her cunt before now stretching her arsehole.

"Fuck me Chris, I want you to fuck my arse baby!" Mum said with an urgent edge to her voice. I'd not heard her sound like that since the first time she'd told me to fuck her cunt. Just like that time I didn't need to be told twice, either.

I placed my hands on the mattress either side of Mum's arms and then slowly pulled my hips backwards a few inches and then pushed firmly into that right tight grip again, reveling in the sensation of the muscles of her anal passage clinging onto my invading cock as it moved within. I'd never felt anything like it in my life, and I can tell you truthfully it was blowing my mind.

As I gave my first few hesitant thrusts, Mum cried out in pleasure. I was sure that having me fucking her arse with my thick cock must have been uncomfortable to a degree, but she wasn't giving me any signs of it which made me love her all the more. Even though she was tipsy, Mum wanted my first time trying anal to be perfect.

"Oh my God! You're so big in my arse! Oh fuck!" Mum gasped as I grew in confidence a little after those first few thrusts. Now I started to speed up a little, and thrust my hips that tiny bit harder too, encouraged by the sounds coming from Mum's throat as I did so.

For her part, Mum was really getting loud as my assault on her arse built in intensity. Having her own son doing what her husband hadn't in years, and being the one giving me my first anal too, was arousing her like never before, and feeling my cock slide back and forth in her tightest passage had her rushing towards a huge orgasm rapidly.

I could hardly hold back my enthusiasm as I thrust the big head of my cock deep into Mum's arse. All I wanted to do was fuck her back passage like I had been doing her cunt previously, but of course I couldn't give her that kind of rough treatment I knew, so I restricted myself to long deep thrusts, grunting in excitement as my cock was squeezed like a vice as it slid inch by inch into her depths.

"Oh yes! So good! Yes!" Mum cried in pure bliss as I thrust my cock and stretched her anal passage once more. I didn't know it at the time due to my position, but her cunt was streaming as I fucked her arse, and the juices were spilling onto the sheets under her making a wet spot she was lying on.

I didn't think anything could feel better than what I was experiencing as I pounded my mother's arse with my hard cock, the unrivaled sensation of tightness was mind blowing to me, but I was about to find out I'd been wrong about that.

"I'm going to cum baby! You're fucking my ass and making me cum!" Mum cried out suddenly and before I knew what was happening she just exploded.

I'd made her cum countless times since we'd started fucking months ago, but never with my cock buried in her arse. It was a whole different experience than anything I could have imagined it would be.

The first thing that shocked me was the intensity of her orgasm. It ripped through her body like an earthquake, causing Mum to shake and twitch as the waves coursed through her center and overloaded her brain again. Next thing I was shocked by, but really shouldn't have been looking back, was when her anal muscles convulsed and clamped onto my cock.

It felt like nothing else in the world, that tightness on my shaft nearly made me cum on the spot and made it impossible for me to move at all, even if I had wanted to keep on thrusting in and out of her anal passage whilst Mum came harder than I'd ever known her do before.

The scream that came from her mouth was primal, right from the dawn of time, and I was thankful that she buried her face into the pillow to muffle it too, because Mum would have alerted everyone in the hotel if she'd not. I'd never heard her scream that loud or for that long as she orgasmed right then. I'd find out after we'd finished she'd actually squirted a little whilst she came, another first for me.

It took what felt like hours until Mum's arse finally relaxed enough for me to slide my cock backwards and start thrusting again, but it was only a few moments in reality. As soon as I was able, I began my assault again though. Now I'd experienced what an anally induced climax felt like I was eager to bring about another.

"Oh fuck Chris! Oh my God, that feels so good baby!" Mum squealed as she felt my cock throb in her arse whilst I drove it into her harder. I could feel the familiar feeling of my impending climax and wanted Mum to cum again before I did if possible. Luckily for me, it turned out that the one thing guaranteed to bring my mother to fast multiple orgasms was having her arse fucked.

After having my cock fucking her tight anal passage through one huge orgasm, Mum had been stretched and loosened up a little, which made it easier for me to thrust, and my confidence was up too after I'd made her cum so spectacularly.

With my new found confidence, and less resistance to worry about, I started to drive my hips faster and more forcefully, sliding almost all my cock now in and out of Mum's arsehole, and delighting in the utterly depraved cries that were coming from her as I did so.

The pillow was again muffling most of them, but I could hear her screams and moans clear enough, and feel the response of her body, to know she was in heaven as her son invaded her tightest hole over and over. I think that was why she was enjoying it more than if it had been anyone else doing it to be honest.

I kept feeling her muscles tightening and gripping my shaft like a vice as her body spasmed as the waves rushed through her, but now even though the pressure was intense I kept on fucking Mum, sliding my cock back and forth, forcing the head so deep into her anal passage, because I knew my own climax was only moments away and my instincts were taking over, my teenage enthusiasm overriding my logical brain.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!" Mum screamed into the pillow and her cry became an unending wail of pleasure as a second huge orgasm began just moments after the first. I'd made her cum twice and even three times from sex before, but never within such a short time frame as this. I couldn't believe it was only twenty or thirty seconds since her last.

I felt the heat and tightness on my cock grow to almost unbearable levels again as Mum's muscles clamped onto my shaft, but this time I was so close myself that I wasn't thinking straight, and kept my hips moving, but finding I could only rock them back and forth an inch or so, but it was enough to move my cock within her arse.

Mum's head shook side to side as she screamed into the pillow whilst I fucked her through the orgasm. I'd never seen her like that, but then I'd never done anal with her before either. It was amazing and scary too, but mostly it was sexy as fuck and combined with the friction I was getting from her arse as an did my best to carry on fucking it whilst she cried out and her body convulsed in waves of pure blissful pleasure, I lost the last of my control.

I didn't have time to react, to tell Mum I was about to fill her arse with my cum. I was too overwhelmed by the experience of what was going on, and so I simply unloaded into her, my thick goo shooting from my cock deep into her abused anal passage after I'd made a last deep thrust, forcing the head as far inside her as I could get it.

Mum must have known what was happening though, because she started crying "Yes!" over and over as my cock jerked and spurted, filling her arsehole with my sticky cum until my balls were empty and I pretty near collapsed on top of my mother's prone body, my arms almost giving way after such a big orgasm. I wish I could say I'd lasted an hour fucking Mum's gorgeous cunt and succulent arse, but that would be a lie. In truth the whole experience lasted about ten minutes, but it was the best of my life to date.

I stayed on top of her for a short time, just enjoying the feel of her soft, sweaty skin on mine as I breathed hard and kissed the back of her head tenderly, making Mum groan in response. Finally, with my cock now fully soft, I pulled out of her anal embrace and rolled off her back, plopping myself on the bed next to her.

"That was the best ever baby!" Mum gasped as she lifted her head off the pillow and looked at me. I could see the tears in her eyes and on her cheeks, but knew they were happy tears.

"I never expected it to feel like that," I replied honestly, still not feeling fully with it after such an intense orgasm as I'd had.

"I'm so glad that I could be your first Chris," Mum smiled and leaned over to kiss me deeply, her soft lips tasting great as they always do.

She stayed with me for a few minutes longer, with us cuddling together in the afterglow of what we'd done, but soon enough Mum said the inevitable.

"I've got to get back to your dad in case he wakes up," she giggled and gave me another kiss before unwrapping herself from my arms and climbing gingerly off the bed and heading for the door.

"Mum, your robe!" I said with a chuckle, jumping off the bed myself and grabbing the discarded item before handing it to her. "You don't want to get caught exiting your son's room naked!"

Mum laughed and slipped it on, but only fastened it loosely around herself, still showing off quite a bit of her flushed skin. She was certainly feeling more daring thanks to the drinks she'd had all day and she was high on the orgasms I suspected.

"I'll see you tomorrow Chris, have a good sleep sweetheart," Mum said and blew me a kiss before she left.

Epilogue

The next day we had planned on leaving the resort and going into town to do some shopping and sightseeing. When my parents finally woke up well after midday though, both of them cried off the trip.

Dad said was too hung over to even think about going anywhere other than to a chair to relax in, and Mum informed me with a knowing wink that she wasn't feeling up to walking around today.

"I must have slept funny or something," she said innocently as Dad settled into a seat by the pool.

So instead we all stayed right where we had been the day before. I can't say I wasn't happy about that either. I got to swim and more importantly admire my mother in her bikini, her skin starting to tan in the hot Spanish sunshine. And whilst she was feeling a bit too exhausted and sore for any more sex that day, Mum did still treat me to a very nice, sloppy blowjob that evening when we found some time to be alone again.

She made up for the day off before we headed home again, and I got a second invite into the mile high club on the return trip too. We have kept up the anal at home. We don't do it often, but I'm getting better at it and Mum is learning to control her screaming, not that she'll ever be able to stop it fully.

I hope that you enjoyed this look into my life, I sure loved writing it all out for you and who knows, if anything else worth telling happens maybe you'll see me again some day. But until then have fun and to all the mum's out there, all I will say in parting is this...

Your kids, be they boys or girls, love you more than anything and they are just waiting for you to give them that added bit of attention which leads to pleasures you both can't even imagine yet, so don't wait too long to give it to them. Trust me I should know!