All Comments on 'Fun With The Orells'

by wankRus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!

This has got to be just about the best family incest story I have ever read on Literotica. I hope you will do a sequel with the other relations joining and how about Charlie bringing his mum, dad, brother, sister or whoever over for the big orgy as well? This is excellent stuff which had me turned on all the way through, don't end it here please, give us the next chapter a.s.a.p.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT LANGUAGE?

Could have been fun if only you had had your story proof read. So many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice...arousing

Very nice. I think a story about the evening party with Janey and her family would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great sex story

I got an erection during the first three paragraphs and it stayed hard all the way through the story. That's how I measure whether a story is a 10 or something less. This is a great sex-story. It is a real wanker. Thanks for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Way to Start the Day

Hey Anonymous in Spain who gives a shit about the spelling and/or the grammar. This is a red hot low-down sexy story so judge it on that basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurray !!!

Grandpa in the team nice granny fucking i am only sixteen but i came thrice in my pant during whole story to end, then in night i watched like peeping TOM to my mom dad fuck very silently & again cme twice on my m o m s pussy.

in my dream granny must fuck younger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I just wonder why all families don't act like this. Look, the members of a family love each other to pieces, and each male and female has something real interesting between their legs. It's just natural that dad's, brother's, and son's cocks get big and hard as the guys look over the gals in the family. Just as it's natural that daughter's, sis's, and mom's cunts get real wet when they look over the guys in the family. Family cocks belong up family cunts, and family semen belongs up welcoming family twats. It's what family love is all about.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
very hot

not the best written of stories, but its very sexy! good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous