Fun With The Orells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

"Ohhhhh!..." Was all we heard from the young man as his nuts exploded, sending streams of thick, white spunk into Helen's open mouth. I saw her swallowing as quickly as possible, but the boy seemed to have an endless supply of semen built up after nearly an hour of continuous stimulation. Half of his orgasm hit Helen in the face or landed in her hair, dripping down over her huge saggy tits, but she caught as much as she could in her mouth and savored each bit. Helen was making loud yummy noises as she scooped up Charlie's fresh, hot semen from her tits and hungrily licked her fingers clean. Charlie was frozen in his chair completely exhausted from his mind-blowing orgasm. He held his shrinking dick in his hand as my wife continued to clean up the spunky mess he made.

"Oh, yeah, grandpa, I'm going to cum! Oh, lick me, grandpa! Don't stop licking me!" Jeanine was the next one to signal that her orgasm was coming. She had her beautiful, shapely legs slung over my dad's back, and with her ass completely off the chair, supported in my father's cupped hands, she humped his face fiercely trying to bring on her cum. At the same time, I could feel my balls start to tighten with a good sized load of spunk when I heard my mother announce her third orgasm of the morning.

"Oh, David, I'm cumming baby! Fuck mommy, David, fuck mommy! Ohhhhhh!"

"I'm cumming too, mom!" I yelled. "Cum with me mom, let's cum together!" All the moaning and wild exclamations, and the aroma of all our love-making finally got hold of me. With violent spasms I started squirting gobs of semen into my mothers red, raw ass hole.

"Oh, sweetheart, your cum is so hot!" Mother screamed. "Mommy's cumming, mommy's cumming, Ahhhhhhh!"

My mother's tight sphincter squeezed hard on my cock, milking semen out of my stiff meat. I pumped more slowly now and watched my gooey cum slip from my mother's constricted ass ring. Mom's whole body shuttered as wave upon wave of ecstasy swept over her small, thin frame. She was finally and completely exhausted as she slumped forward against the back of the chair, her breath coming in spasms after such a powerful climax.

With my cock still firmly imbedded in my mom's ass, I watched my father put the finishing touches on Jeanine's sweet, young cunt. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as her orgasm began to take hold. "Oh, god, grandpa!" she moaned. "Ohm, Ohm, Oh, my GOD!" Jeanine's climax hit her like a semi-truck. She completely lost control of her functions as her orgasm literally opened the flood gates and loosened her bladder. Jeanine screamed like a woman in distress as she sprayed my father's face with a flood of piss and pussy juice. My father opened his mouth wide and drank as much of his granddaughter's flooding juices as he could but the force of Jeanine's fluids was splashing everywhere.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Charlie. "Look at Jeanine cum!"

Holy shit indeed. Everyone in the room was transfixed on Jeanine's wild, enthusiastic, and very wet orgasm. I pulled my limp cock from my mother's spent ass and stood with my mouth open in amazement as Jeanine screamed over and over while she emptied herself into her grandfather's gaping mouth. My dick twitched as I watched her have the orgasm of her life. My wife, Helen, took hold of Charlie's cock again and was beating it while she and he watched Jeanine's violent cum.

My father was coughing and sputtering as he tried to gulp down all of his granddaughter's excretions but he looked like a swimmer against the tide. His hair and face were soaked with Jeanine's piss and cum. I walked over to my wife and feed my growing cock into her open mouth. Without question she began cleaning my spent cum and her mother-in-law's ass juice from my reawakening dick while she continued to pump with intent on Charlie's burgeoning young tool. I looked over at my mother who was also entranced by Jeanine's powerful cum. She was pulling on her titties and fingering her beet-red, fucked and swollen pussy while watching in awe.

"Oh, grandpa! Oh, grandpa! Oh, grandpa!" Jeanine cried as she finally started coming down from her incredible, erotic high, tears of relief were running down her face. My father now started lapping away at her young, piss covered pussy again, trying to clean up the splattered mess that she just made. He looked like a drowned rat as he munched away at Jeanine's pink pussy.

"Mmmm," grandpa said. "Oh, Jeanine, sweetheart, that was the best!"

Jeanine was finally able to smile at him and thanked him for licking her to such a glorious climax. "Oh, Grandpa O, that was soooooo great!" She leaned forward and kissed her old grandpa passionately on the lips, tasting her own salty piss and cunt juice.

The whole kitchen was filled heavy breathing. The aroma of semen, piss, and sweat was thick in the air. One by one we all looked at each other - my wife pumping my dick and licking the tip, she having just been butt-fucked by our paperboy, my mother who had three orgasms, my father who was drenched with his granddaughter's outrageous orgasm - and we began to laugh.

"Look at us, will you?" I quipped. "It's not even 10:30 AM and we're all fucked out and exhausted!"

Everyone laughed again. Each of us found a chair so that we could find our breath, and rested. My daughter was completely spent after her wet and thunderous cum, her arms hanging limply at her side as she slumped in her chair.

Finally, Charlie stood up and started gathering his clothes off the floor. "I'd better get going," he said, "I've got some more collections to do this morning."

My mother reached over to the counter, found her purse and pulled out a $20.00 bill. "Here you go, Charlie," She said. "You were so terrific today, I'm going to pay my paper bill after all."

"Gosh, thanks, Granny O," he replied. "This job was costing me more than I was bringing in lately."

"And I'm going to tell all my friends about what a nice, accommodating young man you are too," Granny offered. "I'm going to have all my friends order their newspapers from you."

Charlie had a look of abject terror on his face. "Please, please, don't Granny, please don't help me any more!" We all looked at Charlie, a little shocked at his reaction to my mother's offer of help. "You told Mrs. Smith about me didn't you, Granny?" Charlie asked. My mother nodded in the affirmative. "Well, when she found out how accommodating I was she started to refuse payment on her paper bill too unless I put her across my knee, pulled down her panties and spanked her with my belt until her ass was cherry red. Then I had to fuck her from behind and call her all sorts of foul names until she orgasm'd. Only then did she pay her bill!"

We all chuckled a little at Charlie's comments, but he was dead serious. "Then there's Mrs. Gardner over on Elm Street. She's even worse! She won't pay her bill until I clip clothes pins all over her titties and her pussy lips. Then I have to grab her hair and force her to suck me while I slap her in the face. I pushed her head down so far last month that she puked on me after choking on my cock. It was disgusting!"

Charlie had the most pathetic look on his face but we could no longer hold back our glee. Everyone started chuckling again and eventually a smile crept across Charlie's face too. "So please, Granny," he continued, "please don't help me any more, OK?"

"Alright, sweetie," Granny replied with a grin as Charlie slipped is long cock back into his pants and zipped himself up, "I won't spread the word anymore. But you'd better get that paper up on the porch from now on or you'll have hell to pay next month!"

We all laughed again and started picking up our clothes. "How about coming over this evening for a barbeque, Charlie?" I asked as I led the boy to the backdoor. "My brother and his kids are coming over tonight and if I recall you had your eyes on my niece Janey."

"Sure Mr. Orell," Charlie replied, "that would be great!" Janey was the same age as Charlie and they really hit it off the last time she was over. Janey is a plump girl with lovely big tits, a voluptuous ass, and a great smile that would melt anyone's heart. My brother, Brian, and his family were as fun loving and uninhibited as my own so I knew that this evening would be a fun one.

"OK who's for a shower?" I asked no one in particular. "Mom, how about you and Jeanine join me for a wash-down. Dad, you and Helen can use the other bathroom. We've got a lot to get done before Brian and his crew gets here tonight." Everyone nodded and started heading upstairs for some more fun in the shower as a prelude to what we all knew would be another wild Saturday night at the Orell house.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers
12