Fun with Uncle Jerry 08 - Rob

Story Info
Niece Rachel's father joins the family sex party.
2.3k words
3.87
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering the bacchanalia his apartment had become recently, Jerry should not have been surprised when he answered the door to find his brother Rob, steaming with anger. He was holding their cousin Vanessa by the wrist, and dragged her with him into the room.

"What the actual fuck?" Rob roared.

"First my wife, then my daughter, now my mistress?" Vanessa's hair was tangled as if she'd just gotten out of bed, and Jerry realized she was wearing one of his shirts, obviously miss-buttoned. Rob yanked Vanessa close to him, taking a deep breath. "You have a very distinctive after shave, Jerry."

Jerry stayed calm. "They're all adults, Robert. All free to make their own decisions."

"I don't blame them, mother fucker. I blame you! For betraying your brother, for lying, for making them lie. I blame you, and it's you who will be punished." Rob pulled a gun.

Vanessa gasped. "I didn't know he had that."

Jerry was taller than Rob and probably stronger, but the gun made all the difference.

"What are you going to do?"

"I want you to strip."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off. Every stitch. Or so help me," he aimed the pistol at Jerry's head.

Jerry complied. Very soon his clothes were strewn around. He forced himself to stand up straight. "Now what?"

Rob looked at his brother's limp penis. He chuckled as he turned his head to Vanessa. "You lied, bitch. You said he was bigger than me."

"Rob, you're waving a gun in his face. What do you expect?"

Rob seemed to think for a minute before looking up from his brother's dick to his face. "Stroke it."

"Rob, look..."

"I said stroke your pitiful dick."

Jerry wrapped his fingers around the shaft and started rubbing it slowly. "What's the matter, Rob? Was my limp penis not part of how you saw this going? Did you think I was hard all the time?" He started to stroke it in time with his accusations. "Or did you expect to find me with yet another woman bent over as I shoved my big. Hard. Cock. Into her cunt. Like I did with your wife. And your daughter. And your very sexy mistress, I mean cousin. Who would I fuck next, Rob? Maybe our mother? Imagine that sweet, gray-haired church lady with her withered tits hanging down as she sucked my dick right where you're standing now."

Both Rob and Vanessa were watching the hand on his dick. Vanessa sighed, "Oh my."

Jerry looked down and noticed that, in spite of himself, his dick was growing longer and thicker with each stroke.

"That's better," Rob said. "That's what I wanted."

"What you wanted? You want my dick, Rob?"

"I don't want your soiled dick." He quickly undid his pants with one hand, letting them drop to the floor. With no underwear, his cock arched up, hard and proud, already dripping pre-cum. "I want you to soil mine. On your knees, mother fucker!"

Again, the gun was the strongest argument. Once Jerry was on the floor, Rob stepped closer, waving his large cock, matching the movement of the gun. "Suck my dick, little brother."

Vanessa grabbed his arm, "Rob, please."

"Shut up!" Rob shoved Vanessa back on her ass.

"That will be enough of that!" Margaret shouted as she rushed through the door and planted herself between her husband and Vanessa.

"Uncle Jerry!" Rachel ran to crouch beside him.

"What are you doing here?"

Vanessa was standing up, "I texted them."

Rachel nodded. "She said Dad had gone crazy and was going to kill you."

"I'm not going to kill him. Not yet." He pointed the gun at his daughter, then his wife when she ran to interfere. "Both of you, back away, or I will kill all three of you and still have some fun with 'Uncle Jerry.' NOW MOVE!"

Jerry looked from one to the other of them. "It's not worth it, darlings. Don't get yourselves hurt on my account."

Meg and Rachel slowly stepped back, joining Vanessa.

Rob swung the gun back into Jerry's face. "Now, you. Suck!"

Jerry had never had a man's dick in his mouth, but he had put his dick in the mouths of several women. It occurred to him that it couldn't be so terrible. With a confident tilt of his chin, Jerry licked his brother's shaft.

"More! I said SUCK!"

He reached to grab Rob's balls, but his brother shouted, "No hands! Just your mouth."

Jerry dropped his jaw and took Rob's dick into his mouth. He felt it slide along his tongue, nudging against his teeth. Rob started moving his hips forward and back.

"That's it, mother fucker. Make me hard. Get it wet."

Jerry let his tongue swirl around the head. Rob flinched and grunted. "AH. Don't make me cum. We have other plans for that."

Others plans? The possibilities of what his sick imagination had conjured up flipped through Jerry's mind like scrolling images on a phone.

Jerry paused for a breath, saying quietly. "No. Please, no."

"No what?"

"Please don't stop me. Let me make you cum." He saw Vanessa look up, her expression one of surprise and lust. Rachel's eyes squinted, but Meg lowered her head to hide a smile.

"Jerry?" Vanessa was unconsciously rubbing her nipple through her shirt.

"I can't help it, Vanessa. I've never felt like this before. I want to taste his cum rolling down my throat," Jerry looked directly at Rob, "just as you sucked me, cousin, before I fucked your luscious cunt."

"ENOUGH!" Rob shouted, pulling his dick from Jerry's mouth. It was a rampant six inches long, and thin. Jerry winked at Vanessa. Understanding dawned in her eyes. He had provoked Rob into not making him suck him.

"Turn around. NOW!"

If it kept him alive a few minutes more, it was worth obeying.

"On your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you in the ass." His laugh was low and menacing.

Vanessa screamed. "ROB, NO!"

"Rob, y'know there are better ways to come out of the closet. If we can just talk it through, I'm sure everyone will understand. Well, maybe not Mom, but it does explain why all those women wanted me to FUCK them, after having sex with you. Your heart just wasn't in it, huh bro?"

"SHUT UP!" He pressed the barrel of the gun against Jerry's anus. "I AM NOT GAY!"

Jerry wiggled his butt. "Are you sure of that?"

Rob's shout was low and guttural. He transferred the gun to his left hand and grabbed his dick to his right. Crouching behind Jerry, he reared back.

"Dad, wait!"

Rob stood up at the sound of his daughter's voice. She ran in front of him. "Don't hurt Uncle Jerry." Her small hand circled his hard dick. She began stroking him. "Don't hurt anyone." She knelt down in front of her father.

"Rachel, don't," Jerry shouted.

Meg shouted back, "Hush, Jerry."

He looked at her, genuinely scared for the first time. Standing behind Rob, Meg and Vanessa both started undressing.

"Let me suck you, Daddy," Rachel was pleading. "I can make you happy. Uncle Jerry taught me how." She kissed the pre-cum from the tip of her father's dick, distracting him from noticing the women behind him were both completely nude. "Ooo, yummy."

Jerry could only stare.

Rob was stammering, "No, Rachel. I can't let you suck me. It would be..."

"I understand," Rachel pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her large, young tits. "You had your heart set on butt play. I know how that can be." She turned her back on her father, getting on all fours and lifting her skirt to her hips. Her wide soft ass was completely bare. "Fuck my ass, Daddy. Not Uncle Jerry. Please?"

"No," said Margaret as she went to her hands and knees on Rachel's left. "Fuck my ass, Daddy. Not Uncle Jerry. Please?"

"Wait," Vanessa ran to assume the position to Meg's left. "Fuck my ass, Daddy. Not Uncle Jerry. Please?"

Jerry sat back in amazement as Rob stared at the three perfect asses presented to him.

Walking a few steps away from everyone, he set the gun on the kitchen counter. As he returned, he took off all his clothes. Rob crouched behind Vanessa and spread her ass cheeks. He kissed her puckered anus, once, then shoved forward. Vanessa screamed as his thin dick slid into her, dry and forceful. She quickly recovered, tossing her long red hair back and shouting, "Yes, Rob. Fuck my ass you wonderful man!"

He pumped into her four or five times before he seemed to suddenly notice his wife's large pale ass, arched and waiting. He pushed Vanessa to the floor as he stepped to the side and spit on Margaret's anus before forcing his cock into her ass. Meg shouted with delight and desire. "Fuck, Rob, darling! Why didn't you tell me you liked ass play?"

Vanessa crawled over to where I was sitting, shocked by the turn of events. She kissed me, then started licking my cock.

Meg was still screaming at her husband. "We could have been doing this every night, you nasty boy. Oh, your cock feels so good!"

I noticed Meg catch Rachel's eye, and wink.

Rob growled, pushing himself into his wife's ass time and again.

"Are you cumming, baby? Cum in my ass, Rob, my dearest and only love. Fill my dark hole with your hot seed."

Rob shoved into her once more, hard, and froze with his hips pressed against Meg's ass.

Meg looked genuinely surprised. "FUCK! I'M CUMMING FROM YOU FILLING MY ASS. HOLY FUCK!"

As Meg dropped forward, Rob pulled his dick from her ass. He stood, and moved in front of his wife. Margaret looked up, stunned? "Still hard? Baby, how? I felt you cum. You never last more than one cum."

"Suck me."

Meg stared. Vanessa increased the speed of her mouth on my cock as she started rubbing her clit.

"Suck me, Margaret. I want to be clean when I fuck our daughter's ass."

Rachel looked like she was going to say something, but Meg spoke first. "Of course, Rob. Whatever you say."

Looking completely defeated, Meg glanced at me, with Vanessa's red head buried in my lap. She almost chuckled before turning back to Rob. She cradled his ass-covered dick in her hand, carefully licking and sucking it. It didn't take long for Rob to pull his dick out and examine it.

"Well, done, Margaret. You may join Vanessa with your boy-whore."

Rob walked behind his daughter. He stood admiring her firm, young ass. We all knew that Rachel liked it in the ass, but this violation was entirely different from any of her experiences.

Rob crouched down and spread her cheeks. "Yes, Daddy. Do you like your baby's butt?"

His response was to lean in, burying his nose in her backside. "Oh, Mommy, Daddy is licking my ass. He's tasting my shithole just like Uncle Jerry does. Daddy loves us, Mommy. Just like I love you and we both love Uncle Jerry. I don't know cousin Vanessa but the way she's sucking Uncle Jerry, I'd say she's pretty fuckable. Don't you think so Daddy?"

"Daddy is going to fuck your ass, baby."

Rachel's fingers were diddling her clit. "Oh yes, Daddy. Right now? Fuck me now, Daddy, so Mommy and cousin Vanessa and, especially Uncle Jerry can watch." She felt her pussy getting wet. Her father's cock was almost as long as Uncle Jerry's. Rachel knew she wanted it, but not in her ass. Not today, anyway.

"Yes, Rachel, you little slut. Right fucking now."

As her father lunged forward, Rachel braced herself and lifted her ass up. She yelped as his big cock slammed into her wet pussy!

Rob held her hips for a long moment, then started to pull back slowly. She felt the head of his cock reach her entrance before he pushed back in. Then the same again. Rachel began rocking over him, feeling her father fill her insides. "Oooo. Fuck me, Daddy, yes!"

Meg was rubbing her clit and Vanessa's. "Rob always said Rachel was his favorite. I guess this proves it."

Jerry could only shake his head. "Clever girl."

Vanessa moaned on his cock, shuddering as her finger-bang orgasm hit.

"Oh, Daddy, you feel so good in my cunt. I'm so glad you decided to join us. You do love us, don't you, Daddy?"

"I do, baby. I love you. And I love your mother and I love cousin Vanessa."

Darling Rachel giggled. "You'll love Uncle Jerry, too, Daddy. I bet he'd be happy to suck your big, long cock, if you ask nicely and don't use a gun. Besides he really likes it when Mommy and I finger his ass. Maybe he'd let you butt-fuck him. Again, no guns."

Rob looked up at his brother who was fucking Vanessa doggie style as his wife licked Jerry's ass. The brothers shared a shrug and an awkward smile. "Maybe you're right, Rachel."

She was rocking back on him faster, feeling his cock swell against her contracting cunt. "Cum for me, Daddy. Then maybe Mommy will lick my cunt. She loves the taste of cunt and cum."

That put Rob over the top. Grabbing Rachel's hips, he fucked her deep and hard until his cum roared up his shaft. "OH GOD, RACHEL."

Rachel's cunt filled with his heated seed, triggering her own orgasm which overwhelmed her, spewing pussy juice down her legs and her father's stomach.

And there was her mother, sliding under Rachel to lick her pussy until her husband's cock slid out and dropped onto her face. She immediately started sucking him, enjoying the taste of his cum and her daughters'.

Rachel lowered her mouth to her mother's cunt, drinking her sweet pussy when she felt something bump the top of her head.

Uncle Jerry, was kneeling in front of her, his dick dangling inches from her nose. She sucked it for a moment before asking, "I could learn to like this new combination. Is that cousin Vanessa?"

"It is, darling Rachel. Enjoy this family moment."

"All because of you, Uncle Jerry." She surrounded his dick with her mouth and sucked until she had to swallow the biggest load of cum she'd ever known.