Fun with Uncle Jerry 17 - Teri Pt. 01

Story Info
Jerry and Vanessa visit Nessa's horny parents.
3k words
4.53
6.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the very arousing phone call with Vanessa's parents, Jerry and Vanessa decided to stop off to visit them for a few days on the way home from Greece. During the flight, they discussed their own wedding plans. While they agreed that Marcus and Rachel's post-reception orgy had been great fun, they decided to limit it to family and close friends.

They caught a ride share the short distance from the airport to Venessa's parents' home in middle-class Akron. During the ride they speculated about how the evening would go. The phone call was filled with sexual innuendo, even some incestuous promises, but after the intense sexual activity of the wedding, Vanessa was trying to keep her expectations low, for all she knew the one afternoon of rampant debauchery had slipped back into their quiet repressed Methodist lifestyle, happy with the missionary position twice a month.

As Jerry was getting their suitcases from the driver, Vanessa commented that the car in the driveway belonged to her older brother, Victor.

"I don't think you've mentioned a brother."

Vanessa shrugged, "We weren't close. He was mister handsome football star, which in 1970s Akron is a real celebrity. There were always women at his door, and in his bed, and I was just the annoying sister who got in the way."

"What's he doing now?"

"Real estate, married an adorable brunette named Teri with an energetic personality, great tits, very fuckable, you'd like her."

When they rang the bell, Vanessa's father, Jack opened the door and welcomed Vanessa with a huge hug. She stepped into his arms, looking at Jerry with a hint of trepidation.

To Jerry, Jack looked exactly as he had pictured him. Midwest grandfather-type, except he was wearing a calf-length smoking jacket made of black silk; like Wilfred Brimley at the Playboy mansion. Jerry tried not to chuckle at Vanessa's predicament. She stepped back from the hug. "Dad, what are you wearing?"

"Isn't it marvelous?" her mother, Vivian, came into the entryway wearing a robe that was short enough that her gray pubic hair peeked out from underneath. The fabric itself was so sheer that her pale pink nipples were clearly visible. "I call it his easy access outfit, see?" She flipped Jack's robe open and closed again giving us a glimpse of a limp dick hanging partway down his thigh. Vanessa felt her insides quiver at the sight of the large cock just behind the thin silk. "This way, he's right there whenever I want him, right Jack?"

Jack reached into her robe to grab her tit, "Just like you're there whenever I want you, you sexy slut." His laugh was practically a cackle.

"I love when he gropes my tits. I can't resist." Vanessa's mother dropped to her knees and started sucking Jack right in front of them. Vanessa could see her father's dick getting bigger every time Vivian slid back to the engorged head. She wanted to shove her mother out of the way and suck her father's dick until he filled her mouth. The red head squeezed Jerry's arm. "I think I'm going to cum," she whispered, her eyes focused on her dad's growing cock.

Jerry turned to Vanessa, speaking through a tight smile. "Repressed Methodists."

Vivian stood up quickly, leaving Jack half-hard and dripping. She gave Jerry a big hug, sliding her hand into his pants. He flinched as his aunt grabbed his dick. "And we have you two to thank for it. After that day with you on the phone, and watching that video over and over, we discovered a new freedom in our sex life. No more hiding or denying." She opened Jerry's pants and took out his dick. "I've watched the video of you jerking off this beautiful cock a hundred times,"

"At least," Jack added.

"And I walk into the living room to find Jack with his dick in his hand, pounding away at his daughter's naked body on freeze frame. What's a wife to do but suck him off?" She took Jerry's hand and put it between her legs.

"Aunt Vivian, you're so wet." He didn't know why he was surprised.

"Jack's been licking my cunt all morning, waiting for you two to get here."

Quaking to her core, watching her parents' foreplay, Vanessa tried to change the conversation, "Is that Victor's car in the driveway?"

"Yes dear. He and Teri got here about an hour ago. We've been having a wonderful time, haven't we Jack?"

"Just wonderful."

They lead Jerry and Vanessa into the family room where a tall man with orange hair and pale freckled skin was standing, naked looking out at the back yard. His back was well-muscled and his ass was firm and tight. Vanessa decided to go with the flow, and laugh it off. She walked up behind the naked man, grabbing one of his firm butt cheeks. "Well then, I see you've joined the depraved group, eh bi ... bi .. big..."

She froze as Victor turned to greet her. His chest muscles were hard and taught and, unlike every other ginger man she knew, his pects were covered in copper curls that swirled thick and poured down to his sculpted abs, collecting in a large pool that was not contained by his thighs, as hers was, but spilled over and ran down the banks of muscle of each leg. His cock was like something out of ginger porn, long, cut, and standing straight up from the amber lagoon that swirled between his legs.

"Big brother," Vanessa managed to finish her sentence as her hands drifted to his chest. With a mind of their own, the fingers slid through the soft amber forest. Still reeling from the thought of sucking her father, Vanessa said without thinking, "Undress me," her voice breathy and full of lust.

Without pausing, her brother began to unbutton her shirt as her fingers played at his chest before moving down of their own accord. Her bra soon gone, Victor filled his hands with her pale, freckled tits, pinching the nipples. Vanessa sighed, and leaned into her brother's strong hands, unable to take her eyes off the extraordinary cock just inches away. "Suck me, sister. I've always wanted you to." Victor was opening her pants when Vanessa took his dick in both hands and drifted to her knees as if on a cloud. She leaned forward, still staring as she pushed her nose into his pubic forest. She inhaled and her eyes closed. She pulled the cock down and started forcing her mouth around his organ. Her tits were heaving with her breath.

"I have the same reaction every time I see it," said a woman's voice at Jerry's side. He tore his eyes away as Vanessa was stretching her mouth around her brother's cock, to find a petite woman perhaps only five feet three inches, with a black bobbed haircut a big smile and no clothes. Her breasts and hips where huge and her waist was narrow. Her labia were waxed entirely smooth.

"I'm Teri, with an I. I'm the wife. You must be cousin Jerry."

"Uncle Jerry, we say while we're fucking," Vivian corrected her.

"We'll, Uncle Jerry it is," she took his cock from Vivian's hand, "since I hope to be fucking you, very soon."

The theme of the day made Jerry bold, "May I lick your cunt, Teri with an I?"

Her smile made him harder. "Only if you lick my ass afterward."

She felt his cock pulse larger at the mention of ass play. Encouraging.

"Oh wait," Jerry stopped her gently, "watch this," he pointed to Vanessa and Victor as his fiancé stood back up, removing her pants and underpants. Teri gasped as Vanessa's magnificent pubes came into view. She felt a small line of liquid run down her thigh. Victor collapsed to the floor, sliding, face up, between his sister's legs and licking her cunt.

"I had wondered if it's genetic, since Vivian is the same way."

Jerry looked over as Vivian raised her robe, showing the same full display of pubic hair as Vanessa, but with the copper color long ago bleached by age. Jerry slid to his knees, crawling toward his aunt. But Teri stopped him with a finger in his ass.

"I had first dibs, Uncle Jerry," Teri reprimanded him. "My pussy then my ass, was the agreement."

Appropriately admonished, Jerry crawled back between Teri's legs, lifting his face to kiss her clit.

"Mmm. My husband is fucking your fiancé who is also her brother, and a twin in many ways from the looks of it. I may cum just thinking about you two joining this depraved, incestuous family."

Jerry found he was also looking forward to holiday gatherings. Rolling onto his back he pushed his mouth onto Teri's clit, sucking hard. He reached up and grabbed her big tits.

"Squeeze my tits, Uncle Jerry. Pinch my nipples. Make it hurt."

With one hand on her sensitive nipples, the other pushed two fingers into her soaking cunt.

"GOD YES. FUCK ME!"

Jerry pumped Teri's tight pussy, in and out, fucking her with two fingers as she groaned and pushed against him. Movement from the corner of his eye, pulled his attention lower. Vivian was straddling his groin her cunt poised over his hard cock. He gazed at her full gray bush as his aunt crouched down.

"Shall I fuck you while you eat my daughter-in law's cunt, Uncle Jerry? She is luscious, isn't she?"

Jerry moaned "She's delicious," as Vivian's warm pussy surrounded him. He thrust up into his aunt who was jerking her hips forward, hitting her clit.

He let his tongue play at Teri's clit, teasing it with quick flicks that set her center vibrating. She shouted, "Uncle Jerry! Your tongue! Going to make me cum." She bounced up and down on his face. Jerry changed angles, driving his tongue into her tight anus. "OH GOD MY ASS! I knew you liked ass-play. Eat my nasty butthole, Uncle Jerry."

Jerry grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them wide so he could lick deeper into her dirty hole. Teri flinched and climaxed, her cum spilling from her pussy over his eyes and mouth. Jerry pressed his mouth back over her cunt, swallowing all he could.

"Are we doing ass stuff?" Aunt Vivian squealed, lifting off her nephew's dick and pushing it back. When she came back down it pushed into her ass hole. She ground her clit into his pubic bone as she pushed him deeper into her ass.

Relaxing as her orgasm subsided, Teri stood up and stretched, letting her pussy drip on Uncle Jerry's face. She looked to where Vanessa was grunting her enjoyment of Victor's mouth on her amber pussy. Teri rubbed her clit as she walked to her father-in-law. "Since your son, my husband, is eating his own sister's incredible cunt..."

"It is that," Jack said, glancing at his offspring in the midst of breaking several laws, none very important at that moment. Teri licked his long dick, enjoying the simple fact that it was not the same one she always fucked.

She looked at Uncle Jerry with his cock deep in Vivian's gray furry ass. Judging by her groans, he was doing a fine job of servicing the older woman, but even with Daddy Jack's big cock forcing its way into her tiny cunt, Teri could not take her eyes off Uncle Jerry's asshole. She knew Vivian liked ass-play and Victor, like Jack, put up with it for the sake of his wife who loved taking it in the ass and pegging her man whenever possible. But Teri hadn't exactly decided where Vanessa and Jerry came down on the anal question, until it was too late and Mommy Viv had taken possession of his big cock in her steaming ass, leaving Teri rocking on Daddy Jack's big cock and drooling over Uncle Jerry's ass flexing as he pushed his dick in and out of his mother-in-law to be.

Vanessa shouted as the first wave of orgasm rolled over her. "Victor. Victor. I want that big cock in my cunt! I want you fucking me until I cum or bleed." Teri chuckled, knowing how long it took her to get used to her husband's monster.

Vivian screamed as her pussy gushed on her nephew. Jerry kissed his aunt in the way a nephew is not supposed to kiss his aunt. "Aunt Vivian, I love fucking your ass

Teri's ears perked up and she started grinding Jack faster, pulling her clit along his cock.

"Yes, dear, Your big cock is filling my butthole."

Teri's mouth was watering. She wanted to lick Uncle Jerry's cock, tainted from Mommy Viv's ass.

Between Jack's cock in her cunt and Uncle Jerry talking about ass fucking and Cousin Vanessa screaming as Victor fucked her through one orgasm after another, Teri climaxed. She grabbed Jack's face and kissed him, plunging her tongue into his mouth as her pussy convulsed, spewing cum around his big cock and splashing on his silk robe.

"Oh, Daddy Jack, you are the very best! I'm going to go help Mommy Viv now." She climbed off his lap, reluctantly leaving his large cock behind, as she ran to stand behind Mommy Viv.

Vannessa was shrieking again clawing at Teri's husband's back as she reached yet another orgasm. (Five but who was counting?)

Teri put her mouth to Mommy Viv's ear and her hands in her ass. "Did you say you like to be butt-fucked?"

"Well, not exactly," Vivian was waffling.

"I can help," Teri kissed Uncle Jerry over Mommy Viv's shoulder. Her eyes fixed on his. "I love taking it in the ass. Almost better than in my cunt. So tight, so full, so hot!" She kissed Jerry again, this time with her tongue. She held his eyes with hers. "So tight. So full. So hot. Let me help."

"Well I guess that makes sense Teri. Um ... what should I do first?"

"You never done full anal, Mommy Viv?"

"Until a minute ago, my ass was a virgin."

Jerry shuddered.

"Get on your hands and knees."

Vanessa shrieked, "FUCK ME BROTHER!"

Mommy Viv pushed herself onto all fours, like a bitch in heat.

Uncle Jerry grinned and took to licking his aunt's asshole as if it was his favorite thing in the world. This bears closer examination, Teri thought, maybe even a conversation.

"Your cunt is perfect!" Victor shouted, "Why did we never do this before my sexy slut of a sister?"

Jerry shoved his tongue into his Aunt's tangy asshole, moaning and yumming at the pungent flavor of her taint. As she seemed to relax, he slid a finger inside. Aunt Vivian groaned aloud, "Oh Uncle Jerry, yes. It's what I always wanted."

Teri noticed that Daddy Jack was standing next to her, watching, his big dick in his hand at her face level. She saw Vanessa straddling her brother's hips, riding his huge cock like it was the easiest thing in the world, as Teri's husband folded himself to suck Vanessa's very nice tits. Teri took Daddy Jack's dick in her mouth and sucked him like the slut she wanted him to think she was.

Cousin Jerry had two fingers in Mommy Viv's ass, licking her sphincter and lubing her tight muscles. He shifted a bit to suck her clit and Vivian screamed as she came! "FUCK YOUR TONGUE. VANESSA YOU ARE NEVER GETTING HIM BACK!"

Teri heard Vanessa laugh a low chuckle and wondered if she'd ever get her husband back. Fortunately, brother/sister incest is illegal, even where Vanessa and Jerry live in California, so she had the law on her side. She felt Jack thrust his cock into her mouth and Teri focused on licking him as she stroked her cunt.

When Jerry pushed the head of his cock at Aunt Vivian's anus, Teri noticed how really big it was as he forced it in. Huge and swollen and angry purple, it was sure to hurt like hell after such insufficient lubrication. Mommy Viv hissed as she grit her teeth, "Hurts goddamn it."

In a momentary decision to lessen Mommy Viv's pain, Teri took her mouth from Daddy Jack's cock and laid her head between her mother-in-law's legs, sucking her clit. Vivian groaned "Oh thank you Teri, my sweet girl." Vivian rocked her pussy down to Teri's face as Jerry's cock filled her ass. "God Jerry faster harder fuck my ass."

Teri heard Vanessa scream again and looked to see her husband fucking his sister in the ass, both of them on all fours, his dick covered in her shit. With Mommy Viv's cunt juice dripping onto her face, Teri was feeling very sorry for herself. "I want someone to fuck my ass," she said, almost too quiet for anyone to hear.

She felt her legs being spread wider and bent further up. She felt soft pubic hair grazing across her bare labia. She felt ... oh god... she felt the head of a cock at her asshole. A big cock!

She opened her eyes and reached up. Daddy Jack leaned down to give her a long, deep tongue kiss. "I'll fuck your ass, darling girl."

Teri squealed. Daddy Jack, who she knew didn't enjoy giving anal, had never fucked his own wife's ass in all their years together, even though she had begged him, whose gruff detached persona melted away as he pressed into her nasty hole, easing his big head passed her burning sphincter and deep into her clutching rectum, rubbing his pubic bone against her clit. Teri jerked at the contact. She was overwhelmed by this man's tenderness as he moved in and out of her stinking special place. Teri grabbed him around the neck, "DADDY JACK IS FUCKING MY ASS!" She crowed.

The rest of the room went silent. Vivian stopped shouting on Jerry's cock. Vanessa paused in her sucking of her own filth from Victor's dick. Even Jack seemed to be holding his breath as Teri rocked her butt onto him again and again until the deep, satisfying anal orgasm rolled through her. Her lidded eyes scanned the room until they landed on her Uncle Jerry, whom she had only met moments before at they watched his fiancé enjoy fucking her husband in every way they could think of.

Catching Jerry's eye, she smiled, and whimpered "More?"