Fun with Uncle Jerry 18 - Teri Pt. 02

Story Info
Uncle Jerry and Vanessa and their new friend Teri.
1.6k words
4.24
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued immediately after Fun with Uncle Jerry 17. This one kind of got away from me -Emmerson

Teri squealed. "DADDY JACK IS FUCKING MY ASS!" She crowed.

The rest of the room went silent. Vivian stopped shouting on Jerry's cock. Vanessa paused in her sucking of her own filth from Victor's dick. Even Jack seemed to be holding his breath as Teri rocked her butt onto him again and again until the deep, satisfying anal orgasm rolled through her. Her lidded eyes scanned the room until they landed on her Uncle Jerry, whom she had only met moments before at they watched his fiancé enjoy fucking her husband in every way they could think of.

Catching Jerry's eye, she smiled, and whimpered "More?"

Teri waved her hand. "Uncle Jerry. Bring me your cock. I want to lick your big dick fresh from Mommy Viv's ass.'

As Jerry moved down to hang his tainted dick over Teri's mouth, he saw Vanessa standing next to him. She grabbed Jack's cock, as it slipped from Teri' butt. "I've always wanted to fuck you, Father. I'd hear you fucking mother and want to suck her cum from your big cock. But there are laws about adult/minor incest. Good laws to prevent abuse."

She spread her copper pubes, exposing her pink, wet cunt. "I'm not a minor anymore and, if you consent, I want to lick Teri's ass off your cock so you can shove it in my pussy. Make your daughter cum like your well-hung son did."

Jerry knew that Vanessa loved the taste of fresh scat as much as he did. And, evidently as much as Teri did as she gobbled his cock, licking and sucking every bit of Aunt Vivian's shit from his hard dick. Teri groaned in delight as he thrust deep into her throat. She grabbed his butt cheeks, sliding a finger into his ass.

"Oh YES Uncle Jerry. I love the smell and taste of scat on your big dick. It's making me cum. Fuck my mouth, Uncle Jerry. GOD so close!"

Jerry pounded her face as his fingers found her clit.

'FUCK VICTOR. YOU MAY BE BIG, BUT YOU'VE NEVER LET ME SUCK SHIT OFF YOUR COCK. YOU FUCKED YOUR SISTER'S ASS AND SHE ATE IT, BUT NOTHING FOR YOUR OWN WIFE!" Teri's cum flowed around Jerry's face as she jerked and humped his mouth and fingers. He wrapped his arms around her butt, holding her to a long, tender ass kiss, his tongue slipping into her anus as gently as possible.

Venessa cradled Teri's face. "Have you ever tasted your own ass?" Teri nodded, holding up two fingers together. "Have you tasted it off your father-in-law's cock?" Vanessa kissed Teri, pushing her tongue into the smaller woman's mouth. Teri melted into the flavor of her ass on Vanessa's tongue. Vanessa broke the kiss, moving aside and bringing her father closer, by tugging his hard dick. "Suck it, Teri. Taste your nasty self on this big cock. In the meantime, I'll brew up something special."

Teri languished in the taste of her poop on Daddy Jack's big dick. The simple nastiness of it struck her perverted soul and reverberated off her clit. She watched as Vanessa stood of one side, her gorgeous pubes demanding the attention of everyone in the room as she spread her legs wide and sat on Uncle Jerry's dick. Teri had the perfect angle watch Jerry's cock force its way into Venessa's tight anus. "Oh yes, Uncle Jerry. This is why there will never be anyone else for me. Your cock fits my cunt perfectly and fills my ass with painful pleasure. This is why I'm marrying you. Others may make me cum, but I could do this all day. I love you, Uncle Jerry." She sank the full length of his dick into her asshole.

Vivian put her hand on Jack's arm and rested her head on his shoulder, watching the touching display of debauchery as her daughter got her ass reamed by the same man who had just been up her butt. Jack put one arm around his wife's shoulder, keeping the other hand on the back of his daughter-in-law's head as she continued to lick her shit from his dick.

Vanessa put her hand under her crotch, slapping her clit with fast, painful swats. Her arousal soared as her lover pumped his cock into her rectum again and again. Jerry was beside himself with lust, ramming into her dark star, enjoying the feel of her muscles grabbing him, squeezing him, pulling the cum from deep in his balls "FUCK NESSA I LOVE FUCKING YOUR ASSHOLE!"

She felt him burst into her, filling her butt with his hot slippery cum, making it easier to fuck him deeper and faster. She screamed as her own orgasm took control. Her arms flailed toward her friend. "TERI! TERI! HE'S CUMMING IN MY ASS!" She grabbed the brunette's arm, yanking her off her father's dick. Vanessa pushed off of Uncle Jerry's cock, her gaping ass hole releasing his cum and her shit. Her pussy gushed her cum, just as Teri got her mouth in front of it. With a cry of ecstasy, Teri drank the mixture of Vanessa's and Jerry's cum and Vanessa's shit., gulping and swallowing beyond anything in her wildest fantasies.

She started rubbing her clit until she felt the head of a cock teasing the mouth of her pussy. Her face full of filth, she turned to see her husband stroking his huge cock, spreading pre-cum on her cunt lips. "I love you, Teri. I'm going to fuck your cunt until you cum, then fuck your ass until I cum, then make you lick me clean, until be both are completely satisfied." He pushed inside, filling her pussy in a way she couldn't remember. Her mouth still half full of Vanessa and Jerry, she cried out loud.

Victor fucked her fast and deep, the way he knew his wife liked it. He reached around to finger Teri's clit and she screamed, "YES, YOU BIG-DICKED BASTARD. FUCK YOUR WIFE!"

Vanessa sat in front of Jerry, her legs spread, her amber pubes pointing down, as it he needed a sign telling him where to lick. Jerry loved the taste of scat and especially Vanessa's scat. He started by sucking her clit, listening to her soft moans of pleasure

Teri's sounds were anything but soft. She shouted and screamed as her frustrations about her husband poured out, begging him to fuck her with his huge dick. When she came, she barely had time to breathe before "AW, FUCK! MY ASS!" True to his word, Victor shoved the monstrous invader into her anus before her cum had a chance to cool.

Jerry gently stroked Vanessa's large breasts, enjoying their warmth and their softness. He pinched the nipples, making her flinch with delight. His tongue moved into her pussy, licking deep along her tight vagina. The flavor and scent of her recent orgasm lingered and he bathed in it. He slipped two fingers into her cunt as he lowered his head to lick around her ass, where his cum and her scat was the strongest. He felt his cock growing longer and harder.

Vivian watched with great affection as her son and daughter expressed their love through sex. Jack was kneeling between her legs, doing much the same, in his old-school, pussy-licking way as he jerked off.

His tongue pressed deep into Vanessa's ass, Jerry licked the remainder of his cum and her scat, letting the fragrance power his lust. "Fuck me, Uncle Jerry," Cousin Nessa begged him. "I want your cock in my cunt."

Jerry could refuse Vanessa nothing, least of all that. He knelt between her legs and she bent her knees up to her pale tits. When Jerry leaned down to kiss her nipples, Vanessa wrapped her calves around his ass and pulled him into her. He slid in easily, stretching her cunt with his wide head.

They could hear Victor's grunts getting louder and faster. "CUM FOR ME" Teri screamed. "FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR SLIMY SEED." Victor's response was to shout "YES!" and shove his cock all the way up her butt. Teri shrieked as it slammed though her rectum.

Jerry fucked Vanessa slowly but deeply. He loved feeling her cunt hold him and cuddle him surrounding his hardness with her softness and heat. She was moving her hips faster, her ankles at his ass pulling him deeper. The head of his cock burrowed against her cervix. He kissed her, the passionate kiss of the truly devout and completely immoral. He stroked in and out, matching her speed and intensity, feeling his balls, tense and coil. She pumped him faster, jerking her knees to slam his balls against her ass as he pushed deeper and faster into her hungry cunt. She shouted his name, several times, louder and more shrill. Suddenly she doubled up to his chest, clutching his back and shoving a finger in his ass as her orgasm took her from her body. Her cunt contracted on his shaft, pulling his cum into her, begging for more.

She grabbed his head, kissing him frantically. "I love you, Jerry. I love you more than Teri's tongue or Victor's cock. We are more than the sex. Our love exceeds orgasms and shit-filled kisses. More than the carnal. Which is why we share so well, because we will always come back together to make love and share love."

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR ASS!" Victor shouted with all the romance he could muster. Teri pulled her ass from his cock and, turning quickly, swallowed his dick, licking cum and shit from the large shaft, and cumming once more on her own.

Vivian tapped Jerry on the shoulder, "Since we're going to be family now, Uncle Jerry, may I expect your cock in my ass at Thanksgiving?"

He scrapped Vivian's daughter's cum from his cock and fed it to her. "Certainly, Christmas at the latest," He promised.