Fund Raising with Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
This time it is lesbian sex.
3.5k words
4.24
4.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

Ch 05. Jean and Suzie:

Jean knew she was overweight. She also knew it was not really her fault, as she had been a chubby baby, doted on by her prosperous and well-fed parents, so her appreciation of food was built into her genes. It was just as well she had signed a prenup before marrying, as her cheating husband had gone off with that skinny secretary of his, so she had been able to keep both her share of the business and her inheritance from her husband's clutches. But this gave her a bit of a complex.

This current trend in the Community of being taken out to dinner sounded like a good idea because some of the higher class restaurants frowned on people dining on their own, especially elderly women, so having a man escort her could get her into a classy restaurant with a really good menu. Jean contacted Dame Judy, who explained the conditions of the project and the service club dates. She was not terribly keen on paying for his meal too, and then she would be expected to fork out for this charity, but the thought of good food overrode her deep pockets, and she put her name down with Dame Judy for a night out with an escort.

She had a kaftan she hadn't worn very often, which would do. No point in wasting money on a new outfit at this time of year as there were no sales at present. She should probably get her hair done; although probably just a normal cut and shampoo it herself, to save money that would be OK. After all, it was only a local restaurant and a local man who was taking her, and although she was financially quite well off, she was very tight with her spending.

When Dave arrived to pick her up, she greeted him at the door with a shake of her hand. "Hello, I'm Jean. You must be Dave. Where is your car?"

"Right at your gate," replied Dave. "Can I take your arm?"

"No, thanks. I'm not senile. Let's get going. I'm hungry."

When they got to the restaurant, Dave held the door open for her, and without acknowledging it, Jean stormed up to the reception desk. "Table for two. I will be paying for it so it will be in my name; Richardson. And we want a good table next to a wall, so we don't have people pushing past us all the time."

"Certainly Madam," said the startled hostess, grabbing two menus.

"Miss" came the curt reply. "I am Miss Richardson."

Once they were seated, the hostess began to offer the "soup of the day," but Jean interrupted rudely. "We can read the menu. Thank you, and we are not silly. We can choose what we want."

The hostess kept her cool and quietly offered the wine list. Jean glanced at it and said, "No, thank you. Not at that price. Water will do. Now leave us alone to make our choices."

Although Dave tried several times to start a conversation, Jean was obviously only interested in the food, and replied in monosyllables The food was good and the service exemplary in Dave's opinion, but when Jean finally put her serviette on the table, Dave asked if she had enjoyed her meal, and she was noncommittal. "Yes, it was quite good. You can take me home now."

The ride home was taken in complete silence, and when Dave escorted her to the door, she quickly found her keys, opened the door, shook his hand briefly and said "Thank you for the evening. It was very pleasant," and with that, she walked inside and closed the door. Dave shrugged and drove home.

During the following week, Dave made a point of calling on Dame Judy and describing the evening fully to her. He felt that although he had made every effort to be a good escort, he had not kept up the standards the Club desired to give service for money.

They discussed the evening together, and Dave thoughtfully said: "I don't think she likes men."

They looked at each other in silence, and light bulbs appeared above both heads.

"Leave it with me," said Judy. "We will find her a more appropriate escort. Thank you for being so considerate and doing your best. Don't blame yourself; you cannot win them all."

At the next committee meeting, Judy tabled the bones of the situation and said "We don't want to appear to coerce people into making donations, but the pleasure that is being felt among the residents is very obvious. Some are missing out, and if we can bring each of them the same amount of pleasure, we will have really been of service as well as completing our overall project. "

The committee got their heads together, and someone recommended Susie being very willing to help. She was bi and great company. If anyone could crack Jean, Suzie could. Judy offered to organize a coffee morning to include Jean and Suzie next Wednesday to introduce Suzie to Jean.

The following Wednesday at the coffee morning, Susie sat close to Jean and smiled into her eyes. "What is your bucket list, Jean?" She asked quietly.

"Oh, I don't I have one" was the negative reply. "I just take each day as it comes and I am still alive, so I just get on with it."

"Well now, think of all the things that there are in the world to do. Personally, bungee jumping and hang gliding are well out for me, but a weekend of spa and spoiling, a conducted bus or train trip to somewhere you have never been, or a shopping weekend with a show in the evening. You will be surprised how it will lift your spirits, brighten your day, and make memories for you."

Jean smiled and said, "Memories! Oh, course Cats. I love the music of Cats." And she sang the first lines of Memories. "I think it is on in Auckland next month, and I would love to go." Her whole face lit up, and she appeared to drop ten years.

"Right," said Susie. "I will organize that. We can go up in my car, stay two nights, and come home the following day after the show. We're not in a hurry. We'll set out early, book into a hotel and hit a shopping mall for a couple of hours, go to a spa and have dinner at a top restaurant. Then the next day we will drive around some sights and go to 'Cats' that evening. Let's wear something casual during the day, go very elegant at night, dress up, have dinner before the show, and just have fun."

"I fully appreciate that you are part of the Service Club Fund Raising project, and I will happily pay all expenses if you do the organising," said Jean. "I haven't spent anything on myself for years and tough on the nieces and nephews, but if I am going to spend their inheritance and enjoy ourselves, we should do it properly. Make the booking through Dame Judy, and she can tell me how to make payment. Oh, this is going to be fun!"

On the day of the trip, Susie pulled into Jean's drive, and stood by her car singing, slightly off-key, "Memories! Another day is dawning!" as Jean literally skipped down the path and slipped into the car. She was beaming like a child going to a picnic. The atmosphere stayed all the way to Auckland, with both laughing and giggling over silly jokes.

They booked into the hotel and took their luggage up to their room, which was nicely appointed with twin beds, comfortable dining and lounge room, and their own personal spar.

As they went back through the lobby on their way to the Mall, Susie excused herself for a minute and went and had a few words to the Manager, then off they went.

The Mall was not very busy, so they found a park easily, and went through the automatic doors to the cool scented atmosphere.

"I don't really want to buy anything," said Jean doubtfully.

"Oh, you don't have to," reassured Susie. "We will just window shop and laugh at all the silly teenage fashions.

They strolled along looking in all the windows, browsed through the book store, sussed out the china shop and ended up at the foot of the escalator. As they stepped off at the top Jean caught her breath. "Oh, I love that frock!" she sighed.

"Come on and try it on" encouraged Susie, pulling her into the shop.

The assistant found Jean's size and showed them to a fitting room, but the style clung in all the wrong places, showed up bumps where they should not have been and was not "Jean" at all.

"Oh, dear! I don't think this suits me does it" sighed Jean as they surveyed her body in the mirror.

"No. Definitely not. You don't have to buy it just because you tried it on. Tell her it is not suitable."

"Can I do that? She won't be pleased."

"Tough. Come on put your own dress back on. We are pushing on."

When they got out of the shop, Susie said "I'll tell you what you do need. That is a couple of new bras. Your breasts are beautiful, and you are not doing them justice," and she pulled her into a lingerie shop.

The shop was very quiet with more assistants than customers, so Susie walked straight up to the senior manager and said, "My friend wishes to be fitted for new bras. She would like really good uplift, and she has the cleavage that is not being appreciated."

"Great." said the assistant, grabbing a tape measure. "Come into this fitting room, madam."

Jean's breasts had never had so much attention. They were measured, lifted, prodded, squeezed into bras and popped out of bras, all the time with Susie making silly remarks until none of them could stop giggling. Jean was conscious that Susie had a few feels and squeezes that were not actually part of the fitting, but she really rather liked it and was certainly not going to complain. She felt a funny tingly feeling in her twat that was not something she was used to or knew what it was, but it was rather pleasant.

They ended up choosing four bras, and Susie said, "Right. We will have knickers to match those please."

Oh, I don't know..." Jean hesitated.

"Imagine that lovely satin against your bum. When that silly cow at Number 17 is burbling on, and you feel like screaming, you can wiggle your arse in your lovely satin knickers and smile secretly to yourself. She will wonder what on earth you are smiling about, and that will make you smile more. Well worth it." The sale was made.

"Now. Shoes. Again, you do not have to buy them. Just have fun trying them on. You won't hurt them, and the assistants are all bored. Look at them."

Sure enough, the assistants in the shoe shop were all standing around with no customers, and when the senior saw them carrying previous purchases, she immediately thought here was a quick sale, so she pushed the juniors aside and rushed to serve them.

.As there were no other customers in the shop, all the staff joined in, and with Susie joking and clowning around, everyone was in fits of laughter. Jean tried to walk in five-inch heels, but as she teetered around the shop, it was agreed they would not be a good idea. Every shoe in the shop was presented for approval, and most of them Jean tried on. Eventually, she settled on two pairs, then as she paid for them, Jean pulled a $50 note out of her wallet and said, "Thank you all so much for your time and effort. Now you have to put all those shoes away. Please buy yourselves something for afternoon tea." This was completely out of character for Jean, but it showed that for once, she was enjoying herself.

Back to the hotel with their purchases. Jean was momentarily surprised to see their twin beds had morphed into a queen size double, but she was distracted by the bunch of flowers and the bottle of wine waiting on the table. What she did not know was that this was what Susie had asked the manager to do when she spoke to him on their way out.

"Now,' said Susie "Lay your frock on the bed, and choose which of your new undies you are going to wear, and we will have a quiet wine, I don't know about you, but my feet would like to be put up for a minute. Then we will ring and book a table at the Sapphire Room restaurant."

After dinner when they returned to their room, Jean was surprised when they opened the door, to find the lights low, the bed invitingly turned down, a bottle of wine with glasses, and the spa gently steaming. "Oh," she cried "I didn't bring my bathing suit."

Susie laughed and hugged her. "It is your birthday suit that you will be wearing my dear. Come on. Gets those clothes off and let's get soaking."

Jean tentatively took hold of the hem of her frock and lifted it over her head and showed that while she was a bit chubby, she still had a good figure. Nice tits, a small spare tyre around her middle and a sexy round bum going on down to nice ankles. Her underwear came off next showing a lovely furry pussy.

Suzie admired Jean's body and was quite vocal about it. Saying, "Oh my God Jean have you ever tried Sapphic love?"

Jean looked a bit startled and replied, "No, but making love with males is hopeless. They don't know their way about a woman's body and only selfishly think about getting their rocks off. I hate them."

Suzie, lead Jean to the Jacuzzi and helped her into it. She brushed Jean's breast and felt her firm nipples, thinking to herself, I am going to fuck Jean tonight.

Jean sighed as she lowered herself into the warm water. Settling herself down, she became very relaxed, saying aloud, "How much better can the night get?"

Suzie replied, "Just wait till I get you into bed." With that, Suzie leaned forward and kissed Jean sensuously on the lips, as she fondled Jean's breasts, giving Jean sensations she had never felt since she was a girl. Jean gladly returned the feelings by kissing Suzie back.

Getting out of the Jacuzzi, Suzie picked up the fluffy hotel towel and dried Jean off with light, gentle touches. Jean had become rampant by this stage, never having had anyone interested in her body to this extent.

Suzie helped Jean into the soft, warm bed, and when she had settled, Suzie started licking and suckling Jean's nipples. Moving over Jean's body, Suzie rubbed her nipples on Jean's breasts then rubbed her tummy lightly with her fingers moving on down to her woolly mound.

Suzie every so often stretched up and gently kissed Jean's mouth with tongue filled kisses and also nibbling on her ears exciting Jean by the moment. Then Suzie gently pulled Jean's legs apart, (or did they move subconsciously), Suzie started licking Jean's clit and cunt lips. As she did this, two things happened; Jean started lubricating, something she had not done in years, and she couldn't help herself from moaning in pleasure. Suzie found that Jean's juices tasted delicious.

The sensations caused Jean's eyes to flutter open and shut with raw lust and excitement until suddenly, she orgasmed with a loud cry, and she passed out for a short time. When Jean recovered, she found Suzie spooning her with a hand on each breast. Suzie put her fingers back on Jean's clit and gently started rubbing again. Within minutes Jean orgasmed violently and whimpered "Oh God I have never felt that before in my life," then fell asleep.

During the following day, Suzie drove Jean around Auckland, visited the usual tourist sites, had lunch with wine at a swanky lunch bar, arriving back at their hotel at 5.30pm, this time it was early dinner in the hotel dining room.

When they returned to their room to get dressed for the show, they were bubbling with excitement and completely relaxed together. They both stripped off their day clothes and danced naked around the room. They lay their evening clothes on the bed and slipped into the shower together. Suzie found the very expensive body wash they had chosen earlier, and they both soaped and washed the other till the lovely perfume was all through the room. They dried each other off and found the matching body lotion to massage each other's arms, shoulders, knees, and thighs.

Suzie grabbed Jean's knickers and held them out for her to step into, having a surreptitious pat on Jean's mound as she did so. Jean was well into the swing by now, so she grabbed Suzie's knickers and helped her into hers also having a feel as she did so.

Suzie held Jean's bra out and slipped the straps over her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck as she did up the hooks. Then she lent around the front and gently pulled each breast properly into the bra cup and settled them in. Jean followed suit for Suzie, and they quietly held each other and luxuriated in the friendship, the perfume, and the excitement

Time was ticking on, so they slipped into their dresses and shoes, checked they had the tickets, and out the door.

They caught a taxi to the show and were there in good time to be ushered into the very best seats. Just before the first curtain, Susie handed a pair of glasses to Jean. "These are night vision goggles. The dancing and makeup of this show is its major attraction, but it is done in a very dark setting, so it is sometimes hard to appreciate. Just put the glasses on till you can see what is happening, then take them off again to stay in the atmosphere."

As the show went on, Jean felt Susie's hand stroking her leg, and a whisper in her ear "Wriggle your bum and smile." Jean laughed loudly, and when the people in front looked startled, she pretended to cough, but her smile split her face.

When they returned from the show; they lay in the jacuzzi, sipping wine and discussing the show. Jean was so relaxed she automatically responded to Susie gently stroking and fondling her breast. When she was completely relaxed, Susie quietly eased her out of the spa, wrapped her in a towel and led her to the bed. They slipped quietly in and cuddled. Jean commented that Suzie had not come the previous night. Suzie held Jean's hands and looked into her eyes seeing Jean's lust returning saying "You make me come first then I will give you a better night than last night" This they did until, exhausted, they both fell into a deep sleep.

Again they called on room service for breakfast, and as they were eating, Jean stood up to make a bold statement. "Another day is dawning. I am going to lose weight. I don't want those commercial diet programs with some patronizing young thing in lycra "encouraging" me. I will eat less, particularly morning tea, and will exercise more. I will not join a gym. I will do push up, and things in my own home and will walk around the block every day. I will keep that image of me in that frock in my mind. I looked like an elephant in a tutu. When I am thinner, I will ask you to take me shopping again, and I will buy skinny clothes. Maybe I can join the Townsville Service Club and do volunteer work."

"Way to go Girl! You can do this. I have a group of friendly, active sexy women I would like you to meet, and we can all work on this together. Onward and upward. Now we had better get ourselves signed out and homeward bound."

When they got back to the complex, Susie helped Jean into her unit with all her purchases. They waved to the neighbours and called a cheerful Ki Ora. (Greeting). Susie gave Jean a big hug and a kiss on the lips and said, "Remember. Wriggle your bum and smile."

A few weeks later, a much slimmer Jean saw Dave in the street. She ran up to him and grabbed his hand. He didn't recognize her at first, but she said, "Dave, I wish to apologise sincerely for how I acted when you took me out to dinner. I was shy, embarrassed, and just didn't know how to act. You were a perfect gentleman, and I was an absolute bitch. Please forgive me, and I am donating large to the project."

"Actually, I do understand. It was a bit too much for us both, but we have learned by it. Friends? You bet"

"Yes, please." And they both went their separate ways.

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers