Futa Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Maddison mumbled. "M'not used to being around other girls like me."

"Understandable," Emma said. "I wasn't either 'til Misty showed me the possibilities I'd been missing."

"You were an innocent little thing, weren't you?" Misty said.

"Sure was." Emma exchanged a sultry look with Misty. "Not anymore though."

Maddison flushed again, still feeling somewhere between belonging and out of place with these two girls she'd met. "You guys are, like, a thing?"

"A total thing," Misty confirmed. She slipped closer to Emma and gave her a soft, lingering kiss. She brushed her hand over Emma's cock, but didn't properly grip it. "She's my girl."

"Maybe you're my girl," Emma countered.

"We can both be right."

Maddison fidgeted. "So is this gonna be weird with me here, then?"

"Wouldn't think so," Misty said. She took Maddison's hand and led her to the couch. They both sat down, not quite beside each other, nor at opposite ends. "We're not possessive or anything."

Emma followed along and chose a different desk to sit on, just across from Misty and Maddison. "We'd be in a lot of trouble if we were."

"And especially here, it's all just about chilling, you know?"

"Not really," Maddison said.

"Fair enough. Lemme put it this way... you have a fuckbuddy or anything? Boyfriend? Boytoy? Girlfriend? Friend with ben--"

Maddison blushed harder, thinking of Jax. "No. No. Nothing like that."

"Oh. Well that's fine. Emma didn't either. But, like, with my sister, right? She--"

"Your sister?!"

"Yeah, her and Saphy have a whole thing," Emma said casually, now starting to rub herself. "Not romantic or anything. They're sisters, after all. But now that I know them, it's kinda sweet how they play together."

"It's mainly convenience," Misty said. "Sometimes we're at home and we just, like, wanna get off, you know? And sometimes we need to." She looked at Emma. "I don't know how you managed alone, babe."

"Me either."

Maddison chewed her lip, heart pounding. She was still mildly terrified of sharing, but it also seemed like there was an opportunity here, the way Misty was talking. Her own sister? And so casual about it? If that was the case....

"What about a brother?"

Misty shook her head. "Don't have one. But a cute brother... mmm, that woulda been fun."

"Ok, but like, maybe I do have one. And maybe we...."

Misty nodded easily. "Oh sure. Didn't list sibs, did I?" She shrugged. "They basically don't even count, so I sometimes forget."

"I'd say Saphy counts," Emma said. "The way she pounds you." Her hand sped up.

"Counts like... relationship-wise. Saphy doesn't count for that. She's just... just my sister."

Maddison folded her arms protectively and tried to sink deeper into the couch. "So me and Jax--"

"Your brother?"

"Yeah. It's not a big deal or anything, but he helps me out sometimes."

"Ooh, nice, there you go," Misty said.

"Lucky," Emma muttered. "Why'd I have to be an only child?"

Misty was stroking herself now too. Neither her or Emma seemed at all inclined to be bothered by Maddison's admission. Granted, they both also seemed to be way more jaded than Maddison, and it wasn't yet clear whether that would be even more of an issue than if they'd been horrified by her from the start. Probably it'd be good, though. Probably.

"You guys don't think it's weird or anything?"

Misty looked confused by the question.

Emma shrugged. "Nah, it's not, really. I mean, I probably would have thought so not that long ago. But after meeting Misty's family, it'd take a lot more than that."

"Hey! You're saying we're weird?"

"No, babe, I'm saying you've redefined normal for me."

"Oh. Well... that's ok then." Misty perked up. "So hey, Maddy, what's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"You know. Stuff with your brother?"

Maddison bit her lip. Both of the other girls were stroking themselves while staring at her. Sure it was because she'd been asked a question, but she also wasn't sure she was comfortable with their gazes focused on her like that.

"He's just, you know, like a boy. 'Cept he's my brother, so, like, it's convenient? I guess? And he can be annoying sometimes, too. And--"

"Yeah but, like, what's it feel like?"

"Huh?"

"Neither of us have played with a boy, is what she means," Emma filled in helpfully. "Just girls."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Maddison looked back and forth between Emma and Misty. Misty in particular was still hanging on eagerly to get more information. Weirdly, Maddison felt herself relax some. Maybe she wasn't quite so hopelessly behind as she thought.

"I mean, I've never done stuff with a girl, though. So I don't really know what the difference would be." Maddison blushed. "Except he doesn't have... you know... he's got a penis. So it has to be butt stuff sometimes. When it's not his mouth. Or hand."

"Well yeah. I get that," Misty said, practically bouncing in her seat. "Em and Saphy and Mom all are the same. Dicks and butts and whatever. But, like, is his bum super snug and stretchy? Saphy says boys make better fuck toys."

"Misty!" Emma said chidingly.

"What?"

"You can't say that."

"Why not? S'what she says."

"First of all, that's objectifying."

"So?"

"And more importantly... you're s'posed to think I'm the best fuck toy."

"Nuh uh. You're the best girlfriend. Fuck toy implies more of a dommy thing going on."

"But, like, if you were gonna have a fuck toy--"

"Well obviously it would be you, babe. But you know you're more than that."

Emma nodded shyly and slipped over to Misty's lap, settling comfortably on her thighs and pressing their hard cocks together. They kissed adoringly, gently rocking their hardons together.

Maddison watched the cutesy display of bickering and making up, unsure how much was played up for her benefit. Or if, perhaps, they'd forgotten she was even there. Either way, it was kind of hot, and with no eyes on her she couldn't help gripping her cock and giving it a few slow strokes.

As Emma and Misty made out more and teased each other with wandering hands, Maddison kept jerking off, getting more into it and less self-conscious all the time.

Eventually Emma seemed to remember she and Misty weren't alone. She turned in Misty's lap, curled up, and nuzzled against Misty's shoulder. Misty wrapped her fingers around Emma's cock to jerk her off as they both focused on Maddison again.

"So, your brother," Misty said.

Maddison nodded. "Uh, yeah. So, like, I still don't have much to compare him to, or anything." She flushed and stroked herself faster. "But, uh, he does feel suuuper good."

"I bet he does," Misty said with a soft giggle. "You gonna go home and pound him after school?"

"I, um...."

"Babe, don't get so personal. She doesn't hardly know us." Emma kissed Misty's neck. "And go a little faster, please."

Misty jerked Emma off more vigourously. Maddison matched her tempo.

Whatever Maddison might still have to learn and get used to about the way these girls worked, at least they made it easy enough to play with herself without feeling too embarrassed. Jerking off had practically been made into an ice breaker. Somehow it was about the least confusing and uncomfortable part of meeting them so far.

The three girls chatted some more, often just a bit awkwardly. Emma eventually came, getting most of her mess all over Misty's front. Maddison watched it happen wide-eyed, never having seen someone else do something like that, excepting herself and occasionally Jax.

As was becoming a noticeable pattern, Misty accepted getting her tits and shirt all cummy with exquisite lack of concern. She kept milking Emma until she was all done and beginning to soften.

"Mmm, thanks babe," Emma said.

"You're welcome. You made my shirt all messy, though."

"Oops."

Misty snorted. "Yeah right, oops." She turned to Maddison. "She likes doing stuff like this to me at school. Which I guess you've kinda seen before, huh?"

"What?"

"You know. When we were naked that time. In the halls."

"Oh, right." Maddison bit her lip, feeling the urge to cum grow stronger at the memory. "You do stuff like that often?"

"Not really. But forces in my life seem to want it to be more of a thing."

"No one'll even notice a bit of cum on your shirt," Emma said, poking delicately at where Misty's top was nearly soaked through around her nipple. "Maddy, you wanna cum on her too? Then she'll have something to complain about, and she likes that."

"I already have something to complain about!" Misty said. "Don't act like you didn't do this on purpose!"

"I--"

"Or that it isn't you trying to embarrass me yet again."

"Gotta have hobbies." Emma climbed off of Misty's lap. "For real, Maddy, if you want to cum on her, go ahead."

Maddison looked uncertainly at Misty, who shrugged and nodded.

"I'm already messy," Misty said. "If you want to...."

Maddison hesitated, but horniness tended to do things to her that shame couldn't prevent. Especially when she was close to finishing. Cumming all over Misty's already cummy chest sounded pretty good to her. She was offering, after all.

As Emma casually slipped back into her panties and worked her jeans back up her legs, Maddison got up on her knees, close to Misty, and jerked her cock vigourously. She glanced back and forth between the other two girls to make sure they were really ok with it.

Emma was only watching with idle interest, having sprawled out across a few desks pushed together. Misty was more actively interested, and definitely didn't seem to have any objections. She even reached out and started gently fondling Maddison's balls in some kind of encouragement, which Maddison wasn't quite sure about, but it did feel good, and she was so very close.

All the creamy cum already soaked into Misty's shirt was calling to Maddison. The sticky curve of Misty's chest was enticing, and practically begging for more.

Maddison grunted and exploded, feeling the rush of release combined with an extra thrill as her cum landed in thick, gooey streaks on Misty's tits. She added to the mess already there until Misty's boobies were a sexy disaster zone, pulsing out more and more cum until she was well and truly spent.

It was tempting to feel some embarrassment and shame in the aftermath, but again Emma and Misty were so casual about the whole thing that Maddison really didn't have a chance to feel bad about anything. She somewhat awkwardly stuffed her cock back into her panties and got herself dressed again.

The other two girls cooed over Misty's messy chest for a moment, then got ready to head out too.

"Em, I need my pants," Misty said.

"You won't fit. You're way too hard."

"So I'll have to cum first, then."

"No time. Saphy's probably already waiting for us. She'll get cranky."

"Uh huh. I'm sure that's the reason. Not that you want me to walk half naked and cummy to the car."

"Well you'd be cummy either way. Can't help that."

"We've really gotta do something about these humiliation fantasies of yours."

"That is so not what they are. I'm pretty sure you like them, despite your protests."

"Oh like hell."

"Your cock's twitching."

"... shut up."

Maddison padded over to the door. "So, uh, hey, I think I prolly better go find Jax."

"Oh sure. We're on our way out too," Emma said brightly, holding Misty's pants in a bundle in her arms. "Wanna walk with us? It'll be fun. Misty's got no bottoms on and--"

"She knows that," Misty said.

"Well just saying."

"I guess for a bit," Maddison said. She felt something akin to admiration for Misty and her bravery. She wouldn't ever be able to walk out in public all bottomless and hard and cummy like that. Nor totally naked as Misty and Emma had both been that first time she'd seen them. "Jax is probably in the library though, so--"

"For a bit then," Misty agreed. She nodded at Emma. "You first."

Emma grinned. "No no, after you, I insist."

"So you can check out my butt?"

"Of course."

All three of them ended up in a line, taking up most of the width of the hallway. It was pretty deserted, though Misty fell back and hid behind Emma once as another couple students passed them at an intersection.

Just from watching and being near Misty and her exhibitionist state of attire, Maddison was already starting to feel kind of horny again. She reluctantly parted ways with them to go find her brother. Emma and Misty were still playfully bickering until they got out of earshot.

Jax was in the library, right where Maddison expected to find him. He was sufficiently absorbed in his work not to notice her until she sat down across from him. Once he was aware of her presence, he looked up cautiously at her expression, then smiled at what he saw.

"Went well?" he asked.

"You can tell, can't you?"

"I mean, you seem pretty happy with however it went."

Maddison nodded. "You could say that."

"Ok, but should I say that?"

Maddison broke into a wide grin. "Definitely." She glanced around, then leaned in and lowered her voice. "I came on a girl's tits!"

"Oh wow."

"I know!"

"So... that's the kind of thing the club is for, is it?"

"I guess? I don't know, exactly. Only went once, you know. But Emma and Misty both kinda seem like they're as horny as I am, and are way bolder about taking care of it at school."

"Takes a certain boldness to get a club together just for getting off," Jax agreed. He sighed. "Some days, I wouldn't mind a place like that."

"What, with a bunch of guys all jerking each other off?"

"Well... not that, exactly."

"Ah. You want hot girls like your sister to play with, is that more like it?"

Jax flushed softly. "Maybe."

"With or without cocks?"

"Um...."

"Depends on your mood?"

"Yeah. Depends."

"You're getting too predictable."

Jax snorted. "Me? I've never been as predictable as you!"

"I'm not predictable."

"Sure you are. You're always horny and looking for excuses to play with me to get off."

"I--"

"You're already thinking about playing some more when we get home."

Maddison bit her lip. "Well... can we?"

"Admit you're more predictable."

"Ok, you win, I'm more predictable." Maddison stood and hauled Jax out of his seat. "Now grab your stuff and let's go."

Jax frowned as he gathered his things and stuffed them in his backpack. "Why do I suddenly feel like I'm the one who's been manipulated here?"

"I couldn't say," Maddison replied sweetly. "After all, I'm the predictable one. Said so yourself."

****

Maddison and Jax's mom, Lacey, was already home by the time they arrived. Maddison wanted to bulldoze right past, since she'd been thinking about some alone time with her brother the whole way home, but protocol dictated that they had to stop and greet their mother.

"Hey, Mom," Jax said cheerfully, echoed more quietly by Maddison directly afterward.

"Hey you two," Lacey said, giving them each a hug.

As wasn't unusual for such contact, Maddison felt some contact between her partial erection and her mom. Only a faint colouring of Lacey's cheeks indicated that she'd noticed it too. The family as a whole was sufficiently used to Maddison's frequent, unpreventable arousal for it to be remarked upon any more than that.

"I was just going to get supper started," Lacey said, carrying on like she hadn't just accidentally pressed against her daughter's hardening cock. "Who wants to help?"

Maddison shifted her weight awkwardly. "Um, Mom? Me and Jax were gonna go to my room for a bit."

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Oh for goodness' sake. Is that really necessary?"

Maddison shifted back to her other foot. "You know how I am."

"I do. But I swear you used to be able to handle it yourself. These days it seems like you're always after your brother."

"You said it was ok," Maddison protested, starting to whine in frustration.

"Yes, well, it wasn't an easy decision. And it was only because Jax is ok with it." Lacey folded her arms. "It's not as though parents want their children doing... those sorts of things. It's not exactly what your father and I hoped for."

"S'not my fault," Maddison mumbled.

"I know, sweetie. And I think we've all dealt with it remarkably well, considering. But, well, I'd hoped by now you'd have more of a handle on things. Or, maybe, someone other than your brother to help you."

Jax cleared his throat. "If it helps any, Maddy's made some progress on that."

"Oh?"

Maddison flushed. "I mean, I guess. I don't know exactly what it's gonna be, yet. But there are some other girls like me at school, and I met up with them today." She shrugged. "Might help some."

"That's great," Lacey said.

"Cool. So I can have Jax now?"

"Nuh uh, missy. That's not what I said."

"But Mooommm."

"Nope. You'll both help make supper. Then later on if you're still really feeling that desperate, you can go... deal with things."

Maddison pouted. "But I'm horny now."

"Fine. Jax, you get started. Maddison, get your pants off."

"What, really? You haven't helped me in... months?"

"Your brother's been doing a good job, don't get me wrong. But I don't want you being so dependent on him. It's not healthy."

"I think it is," Maddison grumbled.

Nevertheless, all three of them moved to the kitchen. Jax did most of the physical work while Lacey gave instruction as needed. Maddison sat bottomless on the counter, off to the side, and let her mom jerk her off.

It wasn't unpleasant by any means. It wasn't as fun as stuffing her brother's butt, nor as adventurous as cumming on a girl's tits after only just meeting, but it kept her satisfied. Lacey actually had a pretty good technique, even while not really paying attention.

Maddison sighed and leaned back, watching Jax but savouring the feel of her mommy's soft hand stroking up and down her hard cock. Occasionally she'd glance at Lacey, maybe peek down her top a bit, but Lacey was a little more uptight than Jax about these things, and Maddison didn't often dare check her out too blatantly.

Plus, really, this was her mom. It'd just be gross and weird getting too into anything sexual with her. Getting jerked off by her was a matter of necessity and convenience. That was all.

Ok, and her boobs were nice, and her hand felt quite lovely rubbing her cock, but other than that it was purely a matter of dealing with a problem.

Despite not having jerked Maddison off in a while, Lacey hadn't lost any of her old talent or instincts. She rather expertly sensed when Maddison was going to cum, and had an old dish towel ready to catch the mess in. She milked her daughter to a satisfying end, then carefully bundled the towel up to not spill anything.

"I suppose you really did need that," Lacey said. "That was so much. More than I remember."

"Well I kinda cum more these days," Maddison said. "That's what the doctor said was gonna happen." She decided not to add that it probably would have been more still if she hadn't cummed all over Misty not so long ago. "You haven't dealt with it in a while, is all."

"I suppose not. Perhaps I should be checking in more often."

Maddison hopped off the counter to try and cover her cock twitching at the idea of more mommy masturbation. It wasn't like she wanted her mom jerking her off more. And even if she did, she wasn't about to admit to it. "I guess that'd be ok. If you had to. Or whatever. Now, uh, I'm gonna go shower."

"Ah ah, not so fast. I need to go clean up first."

"Oh, what? You barely got some cum on your hands. Big deal."

"And you, little miss, are going to help Jax. You're on dish duty."

"Aw, Mooommm."

"Dishes. No argument."

"Fiiinnne."

Maddison grumbled until Lacey was out of earshot, then set about getting through the dishes next to the sink and the new ones Jax was producing. She ignored the lopsided grins he threw her way, though couldn't pretend not to notice the sharp smack on the butt her gave her on the way by.