Futa Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddison stood up again long enough to slide her bottoms off. She needed to free herself just purely for physical comfort, but getting her dick out had the side benefit of making Jax more comfortable too. On a whim, Maddison guided his hand to her cock when she sat back down, and he began stroking her with only the faintest indication that he realized what he was doing.

"I have to say, you two are already pretty cute together," Misty said.

Maddison tilted her head. "You think?"

"Mmhm. I kinda wonder what it woulda been like if I'd had a brother. I mean, I got Saphy and she's the best, but it's not quite the same, you know?"

"I... don't know, actually."

"No. I kinda don't either. Woulda been nice getting both though." Misty glanced over at Emma and Kayla. "Hey, so, if you two want some privacy, not that there's much to be had here, I am totally in the mood to go over and eat Em's ass and see how long before I distract her away from that computer."

A soft, strangled groan came from Jax at Misty's casual offer of wandering over to eat out her girlfriend's butt.

"Might make things easier at first," Maddison said. "If you don't mind."

Misty grinned. "Mind? I usually need excuses not to dive into her bum."

And, indeed, within seconds Misty had slipped behind Emma, knelt down to put her face at ass level, and shoved her tongue as deep between her cheeks as she possibly could.

Jax was utterly transfixed.

"That's kinda what it looks like when I eat you out," Maddison whispered.

"Oh wow."

"I know." Maddison kissed his cheek. "Ready to get your pants off?"

"Um...."

"Bearing in mind that I can't guarantee I won't rip 'em off you sooner or later either way. I'ma need to cum before next period."

Jax's grip tightened on her, either from nerves or excitement, and it wasn't totally clear which.

"I guess... no one's looking right now," Jax said slowly.

"That's right."

"So maybe I could--"

"Up you get then."

Jax stood, and Maddison yanked his bottoms off with practiced efficiency. She couldn't resist spreading him and tonguing his ass for a bit, much the way Misty had felt the urge to dive into Emma's bum.

From the slight tremble in his legs, and the painful hardness of his cock, it was obvious to Maddison that her brother was still conflicted and unsure about the whole thing. Intrigued, yes, but not confident in his presence. Maddison had an idea what to do about that, and luckily it was basically what she wanted to do anyway, albeit a less enthusiastic form of it.

After grabbing some lube that wasn't just her spit and making sure they were both ready to go, Maddison sat back and pulled Jax onto her lap. She didn't force him onto her cock any faster than he wanted to go, but honestly the pace he took her wasn't any slower than she would have tried. He either had the same thought as her, or was simply a sufficiently experienced and eager butt slut by now that even in his uncertainty he still had mad anal skills.

Maddison wrapped her arms around Jax once he was all bottomed out and settled firmly in her lap, cock filling and stretching his cute little butt. He already felt calmer and more under control.

"That better?" she whispered.

Jax nodded. "It kinda is, actually, yeah."

"Thought so."

"Is that weird?"

"Nah. It's pretty much you, actually."

"That doesn't mean it's not weird."

Maddison grinned. "Jax, you see those three girls in front of us? Who all have their pants off? And you see Misty eating Em's ass? Or no wait, I think she's switched to sucking her balls now. But anyway. These are our people. Maybe slightly more so mine than yours, but it's not like you're a weirdo here. Not at all."

"You think?"

"I really do."

Jax started wiggling around in Maddison's lap, grinding on her cock while generally leaving it just as deep inside him as it would get. Maddison hugged him snug to her and occupied herself with nuzzling and kissing him from behind wherever she could reach.

Since she wasn't paying attention to the other girls anymore, Maddison was caught by surprise when Misty showed up back in front of them.

"I was too distracting for Em," Misty said in what might have been as a chagrined tone, but came off somewhat self-satisfied. "You two look cozy. I don't wanna interrupt, but mind if I hang with you guys again?"

"I think that'd be fine," Maddison said. "Jax?"

"Yeah. Fine," Jax echoed, his tone one of not quite focusing on the conversation. "Maddy?"

"Yeah?"

"My butt's just for you, of course, but, um...."

Maddison felt a surge of warmth inside he at Jax's public assertion that she had the only claim on his ass. She knew that she shouldn't feel like it belonged only to her, but that didn't stop her from firmly believing it, nor would it have stopped her being very, very annoyed if he'd let some other girl in.

"You wanna help Misty out?" Maddison asked gently.

"Is that ok?"

"You don't need to ask me. That's what the club's for. And I mean... she's got a nice cock. I wouldn't mind playing with it myself, for that matter."

Misty's eyes were wide and excited, but not quite certain yet. Which was fair, since neither of the sibs quite knew what was happening either.

"So, uh, just to be clear... what are you offering?" Misty asked.

"I think my brother would like to suck you a little," Maddison answered, saving Jax from trying to form the words. What she could see of his cheek was burning red.

Jax managed a confirming nod.

A wide, slow grin spread across Misty's face. "Well who am I to say no to that?"

Misty didn't hesitate at all about stepping up on the couch, straddling Maddison and Jax's legs, and sticking her cock in Jax's face. He was slower to really accept what was happening, but his tentative initial licks gradually became fairly deep sucking as he gained confidence.

Maddison felt absurdly proud of her brother. It didn't really make any sense, since sucking another girl's cock shouldn't have been a source of pride in any capacity. And yet, despite his nerves, shyness, and gender, he was already fitting in. Plus she should get at least partial credit, since it was her cock up his ass giving him the support and connection he needed to function.

"Really, Misty?" Emma said, coming up beside Misty. "I just said I needed a minute to think, not that you had to come face fuck the newbie."

Misty shrugged and tried to smile winsomely. "He offered."

"Ah. Of course. How silly of me."

"I couldn't say no. It'd be rude."

"Yeah, yeah." Emma sat down next to Maddison, curling up sideways with one of her knees pulled up to her chest, and propped her chin on her arm. "You get me all worked up, then go play with someone else. I see how it is."

Misty pouted. "Baby, no. You want to fuck around some now?"

"Maybe I'll just go see if Kayla wants to fuck, hm? I'm sure she--"

"Oh you goofball."

Misty pulled free from Jax's mouth and tackled Emma. The two of them teetered precariously, then crashed to the floor in a flurry of limbs and giggles.

Maddison rolled her eyes at the display, but Jax seemed to have tensed up.

"Did I... get in the middle of something?"

"No. Don't mind them. Misty and Em are... I hesitate to call them any sluttier than we are, but they kinda are. They're definitely together, like no question, but... I dunno. Not monogamous by even the most stretched definition of the word as far as I've been able to tell."

"Oh."

"I sometimes think one of 'em got jealous about something, but then they usually just start fucking and I'm like, I think that was just foreplay."

"Yeah, they're, uh... Em's straight into Misty's butt already. Like, right there on the floor."

"Mm, yeah. That's about right. They were talking about getting more comfy furniture for fucking around on. Which we're gonna need if we get any more people coming here. Desks and floors only go so far."

Kayla came over shortly after Emma and Misty fell to the floor. She appeared mildly exasperated. "Well, I got it working, if anyone cares." She glanced at Misty and Emma. "They don't seem to anymore."

Maddison looked past Kayla and saw that, indeed, there was a film silently playing on the projector screen at the front of the room. There was no sound, and so far there was only one tall, elegant woman featured. She was being shot such that it was ambiguous whether or not she had a cock, but Maddison was fairly certain she did, given what little she knew or could guess about the movie in question.

"This the one you were talking about?" Maddison asked.

Kayla nodded. "Yeah. It gets going pretty quick."

Another glance at the screen confirmed that the woman had been joined by a cute boy, and was in the process of slipping out her dress. Underneath she had on some sexy thigh high stockings, between which dangled a scarily large cock that was slowly coming to life. The boy sharing the screen with her looked exactly the mix of apprehensive and lustful that the situation called for.

"Can he even take that?" Jax asked, sounding awed at the possibility.

"Oh hell yeah he can," Kayla said. "You should see what some of the boys in Diamond's movies can handle."

"Wow."

"Mmhm."

Kayla picked her way past Emma and Misty, who presented a bit of a tripping hazard, and sat next to Maddison and Jax to watch the movie she'd put on. Both girls were caught by surprise when Jax reached over and started jerking her off before she could get her hand there first. Maddison couldn't see his face, but the way he remained transfixed on the screen at the front of the classroom suggested he wasn't totally thinking about what he was doing.

Either way, Kayla had no problem letting Jax play with her, and Maddison was happy he was relaxing into the flow of the club.

Jax bounced around on Maddison's dick with ever growing energy and enthusiasm as he kept stroking Kayla and watching the very pornographic movie Kayla had brought. He got pretty out of control as Diamond got to the point of actually butt fucking the boy she was paired with, after some previous teasing.

"Oh my god, she's gonna break him," Jax whispered, awe-struck. "She can't possibly fit."

Kayla grinned at Maddison. "He's not really grasping just how stretchy boys can be, is he?"

Maddison was watching just as intently as her brother at this point. "To be fair, I can't see it working either."

Kayla shrugged. "Guess I'm just jaded. I've seen her do this before. But I still love it every time."

Sure enough, Diamond worked her entire length and girth inside the boy who looked too small to ever accommodate her. She'd previously laid her cock along him to give a sense of how deep she'd be when inside, and if anything the current bulge in the boy's tummy implied she was even deeper than she should have any right to be.

"Damn," Maddison said. "That's insane."

"Right?"

"Do you think... could we get a copy of this maybe?"

Kayla smiled. "Sure you can. And I've got lots more, too."

"Lots?"

"Yeah." She scratched her head. "I mean, I never had a brother or anything, so it's mostly just been me dealing with my needs. I needed some serious porn intake."

Maddison nodded. "I get that. I'm lucky I got Jax." She decided not to ask about whether Kayla's parents had ever 'helped' her. She wasn't actually clear on whether that was acceptable or not. There were still rules that she hadn't quite grasped.

With the help of the movie, both Kayla and Maddison had some nice, calming orgasms. Maddison came deep in her brother's ass, as was her wont, while Kayla accepted an offer to cum straight onto Jax. Kayla then returned Jax's masturbatory favour and jerked him off until he came on her tits. It didn't take long, particularly since Maddison was still filling his butt and had only begun to soften.

Clean up was even more playful between the three of them, and rather inefficient as a result. Still, they'd all managed to nearly finish dressing again before Emma and Misty rejoined them. There were satisfied smiles all round.

"Think you'll come back?" Misty asked Jax as they all headed out.

Jax intertwined his fingers with Maddison's and looked to her as if for permission before answering. "Yeah. I think I probably will."

"Oh good. It'd be nice to finish up that blowjob properly at some point."

"If you were being fair, you'd let me try next," Emma said, holding Misty's hand just as securely as Jax held Maddison's.

"I got interrupted," Misty said. "Obviously it'd still be my turn."

"Oh I don't think so."

The bickering girls went off in their own direction while Maddison and Jax kept meandering along.

"You're popular already," Maddison said. "Already getting fought over."

"I'm still yours, you know. I don't plan to let any of them in my butt."

"Mmm, you'll have to be firm about that. I can see the pleading coming already."

"Oh, uh, you think?"

"Of course." Maddison nudged Jax. "Don't think I don't see that pleased little smile you're trying to hide."

"Well... let's be real, it's the most popular with girls I've ever been."

"Plus you're a total little butt slut."

"Not! Only... only just when it's you."

"Good. Let's keep it that way."

****

Jax came to Maddison's room that night as she was just getting ready to go to bed. She was naked, and he was wearing only boxers and a shirt, and crawled into her bed without any noticeable hesitation.

"You didn't come fuck me this evening," Jax said. His tone didn't make it clear whether it was an observation or an accusation.

"Yeah, sorry," Maddison said. "I got caught up watching this movie that Kayla gave me a copy of. Kinda took care of myself. It was pretty hot."

"Huh. Guess Mom'll be happy you found some porn that'll take care of your needs."

Maddison slipped into bed next to Jax. She left the light on for now, and didn't get under the covers yet. "It was just the novelty. S'not like I don't need you all of a sudden. Nothing like that."

"No?"

"No. Of course not, silly." Maddison kissed Jax's cheek. "You're my brother. I love you. And usually I'm still gonna spend most of the day wanting to pound your cute little butthole."

"Well... ok."

"Hell, give me some time and I'm sure I could go again pretty quick. Have a nice cum before bed. Right up your bum, if you want."

Jax nodded, but appeared thoughtful. "Hey, this might sound weird...."

Maddison shrugged. "Go ahead. You can ask me, whatever it is."

"I know we kinda shouldn't, and it's probably nothing you're interested in anyway...."

"Well I'm certainly curious now, if that's any help."

"What if I, like, fucked your butt?"

Maddison tilted her head. Jax wouldn't look right at her, and was in fact fidgeting rather a lot with the corner of a sheet.

"You wanna fuck my butt?"

"I dunno. Maybe. Just... I was thinking about it."

"Jax, dude, you coulda done that any time you wanted."

"What?"

"Yeah. I mean, it'd be only fair, the miles I've put on your ass. Plus, like, it's you. If there was something I could do for you, I'd want to."

"Really?"

"Of course."

Jax smiled in relief. "Ok, cool. I just wasn't sure about it. I mean, in theory the stuff we do is only to help you out and keep your needs in check."

"You know that's not all there is to it," Maddison said in a quiet but firm tone.

"No, I know."

"Good."

Maddison kissed Jax on the cheek again, closer to his lips. As he turned his head, she caught him full on the mouth where they lingered a moment.

"It's kind of exciting, actually," Maddison said.

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm. I mean, it'd be my first time having someone... back there... like that. And if it's you, it's even better."

Jax blushed and smiled. Maddison felt a similar colour and heat rise to her cheeks as she smiled right back, unable to help her physical response to the sudden spike in nervous excitement.

"Is it gonna hurt some, you think?" Maddison asked. "The first time and all?"

"I, uh, don't know. I'm not quite as big as you are, which should help. But experience helps too. And preparation."

"Better go heavy on preparation then."

Jax nodded quickly. "Ok."

For the first time, Maddison found herself being the one to lie on her tummy with no bottoms on--no anything else for that matter--waiting breathlessly while Jax settled himself between her legs, equally naked after a quick shedding of his few articles of clothing. It was both thrilling and nerve-wracking having him spread and examine her ass, and all the more so when he started touching and licking her.

It was so different being on the other side of eating ass. Having a soft, wet tongue lapping at her sensitive butthole was extremely pleasant, and left her body unable to decide if it wanted to bask in the luxury of it all, or go all tingly and horny. It settled on a weird mix of both.

"That feels amazing," Maddison purred huskily.

"Mmhm. I kinda like it from this side too," Jax said. "I mean, I kinda love when you lick me out before you pound me, but I thought that was all for my benefit. It's, like, weirdly addictive being back here. And you taste so good."

"Just wait 'til you get inside. That's always the best part."

"Sure, sure. In a minute."

It was, in fact, several minutes before Jax finally weaned himself away from Maddison's ass and switched over to getting ready for something more penetrative. He rather considerately probed her with his fingers first, ensuring she was prepped.

Honestly though, Maddison didn't think there was anything more he could do to get her ready. She was never going to be totally, completely calm for her first time experiencing her butt getting fucked. But she was as close as could be imagined given the work Jax had put in, and just the fact that if anyone was going to get into her ass, she was very happy for it to be her brother.

"You can do it now," Maddison whispered.

"Yeah? You don't want more lube or anything? More fingering?"

"I'm only gonna get more nervous if we wait. We should just do it."

"Ok."

Maddison's eyes widened as Jax pressed his cock to her ass. It might have just been her imagination, but she felt her butthole twitch at the contact, and his cock definitely pulsed back in response. Her tummy got all fluttery at the visceral anticipation of what they were about to do.

There was a slight discomfort as Jax slowly popped the tip of his cock in. Maddison's butt wasn't quite sure it wanted to allow an intruder bigger than a pair of his fingers, despite other parts of her being very, very sure. Still, it wasn't discomfort enough to really hurt, and the mental thrill of it made up for the initial physical confusion.

Maddison grunted and clutched at the sheets as Jax pushed deeper. He stopped about halfway in.

"Is that ok? It doesn't hurt, does it?"

Maddison shook her head. "It feels kinda weird at first, but I think it's gonna feel good. Just... keep going slow, ok?"

"Ok."

Jax's fingers dug into Maddison's ass cheeks as he spread them wide and pushed slowly deeper into her. He was probably enjoying the sight of burying his cock in her butt for the first time, and who could blame him.

The thrill Maddison felt stayed strong as her brother got closer and closer to being entirely inside her. Her butthole gave in and relaxed a bit more around the base of his cock, and as he gave soft little thrusts to help push deeper, tiny jolts of pleasure started to make themselves known.

She was actually getting fucked in the butt. Maddison smiled to herself as Jax's balls bumped against her, signaling full depth. Her nerves calmed even further at the knowledge that she could, indeed, handle him without too much issue.

It was kind of an odd sensation to be filled up back there, the way she must have made Jax feel so many times, even though he was far more used to it. It was nice, too. Accepting Jax into her instead of pushing inside him. Different and similar at the same time. Mostly different from a physical perspective.