Futa Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,721 Followers

Even more different as Jax started thrusting for real. He'd used small, soft little pushes to get inside, now that he was in his hips moved in bigger and faster arcs, in and out, fucking Maddison's bum for real.

Maddison reached down to her cock and discovered that she was leaking precum. There was a connection of some sort between her ass and cock, as she'd been aware of from those times Jax had cummed from being butt fucked. She wasn't sure if she wanted to play with herself or not. Jax was making her horny enough to want to get off again, but she also liked the more subtle feeling of letting his fucking tease her cock from the inside in a nebulous and unclear kind of way.

"This feels absolutely amazing," Jax moaned.

"You like fucking my ass?"

"I really, really do."

Maddison grinned and arched her back, sticking her butt up toward him a little more. "Well it's all yours, bro bro. Enjoy."

Jax certainly did enjoy. He lost himself to it for a while, and Maddison very much got the impression that he wasn't really considering much of anything other than making himself feel good, and eventually cumming.

Which was fair. That's kinda how she got when fucking his butt. No matter how hard she tried to think about what made him feel good, sooner or later it all got to be about cumming deep inside his tight little ass.

A weird kind of feeling grew in Maddison as Jax pounded her butt. It was kind of like when she got closer and closer to cumming inside him when she was the one pounding away, except different and not as strong. It seemed a bit like what she'd feel if Jax made her cum from fucking her butt, except it also felt like she wouldn't cum for a quite a while.

Well before Maddison found out if she was correct in her assessment of these new internal sensations, Jax grunted and started spurting cum all up in her bum. That felt really good too, but in a more limited and visceral way.

Maddison stretched out and luxuriated in getting her ass filled with hot cum for the first time. It'd be in there all night now. Just inside her, being all messy. She was pretty sure she already understood why Jax didn't usually feel the need to clean up after. It just felt nice, was all. It was a connection and reminder to having her brother inside her, even after he pulled out.

Maddison rolled over and smiled up at Jax as he sat back on his heels. He was panting softly, but grinned back at her, seemingly unable to stop himself looking goofy and satisfied in the afterglow.

"Everything you hoped it'd be?"

Jax nodded. "Basically, yeah. And... better, too."

"Oh good. Me too." Maddison stretched again, this time more so for Jax's benefit. "I kinda felt like I coulda cummed just from that."

"Oh. You shoulda said. I would have tried to--"

"No no. It woulda taken a while, if it could have happened at all."

"I guess."

"Don't worry. We'll try again for real sometime."

"Yeah?"

"Of course. Don't tell me you don't want to do that again?"

"I... really, really want to do that again."

"Good. I thought you might."

Jax stared down at Maddison's hard, twitching, precummy cock. "What about you?"

"I probably need to cum again now, thanks to you. If that's what you're asking."

"It is. Um... in me?" Jax asked hopefully.

Maddison giggled. "You sure? You still up for it? You just came in your sister's butt for the first time, after all."

Jax flushed soft and pink. "Well... I kinda feel like I sleep better these days after you've been inside me for a bit. And with your cum in me."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Kinda slutty there, bro bro."

"I know."

"I love it."

"I thought you might."

Maddison beckoned Jax closer. He didn't seem sure what she was after until she yanked him right up to her face and gently sucked his softened cock clean. She knew how sensitive it could be afterward, and was as delicate as she could manage while still getting the job done.

"You stay there," Jax said when she tried to get up after.

Maddison arched an eyebrow but lay mostly still, cock straining into the air in search of brother butt. Jax snagged some lube from beside the bed where Maddison always kept it handy, then dealt with lubing himself up.

Admittedly, it was kinda hot just lying back and watching him finger himself, even if she couldn't see much of anything from the front. Usually she did the preparatory lubing for him, complete with complimentary analingus to get him horny and ready to go. This time there wasn't really a need for that, she supposed.

Jax bit his lip and worked his wrist. Maddison could only see small movements in his arm before it disappeared behind him, but she could imagine the little thrusts in and out of his bum that his fingers were making. She had to hold herself back from grabbing his hips and trying to guide him straight onto her dick. He looked so cute and fuckable, and she was pretty dang horny by now.

Jax lovingly applied lube to Maddison's cock as well, spreading it all over with both hands. He then looked straight into her eyes as he straddled her, held her steady, and slowly lowered himself straight onto her straining hard shaft.

The siblings both sighed and cooed happily as Jax bounced lower and lower onto Maddison's cock. It might have felt nice having him inside her, but this was what they were truly meant for. Jax getting his butt all filled and stretched with sister-cock. How it was meant to be.

Jax bottomed himself out on Maddison's cock in impressive time, then had to just sit there for a moment recover from impaling himself so quickly and thoroughly.

It was just about that moment when the door swung open without any warning.

"Oh for goodness sake," came Lacey's voice as the sibs turned their heads in unison. "Maddison, can't you leave your brother alone?"

"Not easily, no."

Maddison looked back at Jax, then down at where they were joined. They made a rather lewd spectacle of themselves, it was true. Jax atop her, sitting on her cock, both of them fully naked.

"It's fine, Mom," Jax insisted.

"I wish you'd protest a little more too, honestly," Lacey said.

Jax leaned over Maddison, resting his hands on her tummy but only settling a small amount of his weight on them. "She's my sister, Mom. I love her and I wanna help her with her... 'needs.'"

Lacey sighed. "Everyone's so amazed about you two getting along so well and not fighting and everything. I sometimes think it might be easier if you were more like a regular brother and sister."

Maddison shrugged. "Can't help ya there. Us fighting would be all like 'Jaaaxxx, I already came in you, get off my diiiccck.'"

Jax giggled. "'Maaaddyyy, if you cum in me again it'll make a meeesss everywheeerrre,'"

The siblings laughed at their feigned whining. Lacey rolled her eyes and turned around. "Don't be up too late," she grumbled and closed the door behind her.

"Think that'll teach her to knock?" Maddison asked.

"Doubt it."

"Yeah."

The siblings giggled together over their mother's lack of respecting privacy, and the immediate karma that often entailed. Maddison sat up partway, meeting Jax in the middle for a follow up kiss.

It was something Maddison didn't feel like they needed to discuss. If their mom was annoyed about them fucking, she'd be even more annoyed if she figured out exactly what had happened with their feelings for each other. Getting caught up Jax's butt wasn't anything new or worrisome. Getting caught kissing, weirdly, would be so much worse. That probably wasn't the way it should be, but it definitely was the way it was.

Maddison lay back down and let Jax start bouncing on her cock. She didn't know why she didn't get him to ride her more often. It was kind of nice getting to relax and just watch him work her cock. Maybe it was just easier and more obvious to be the one diving in most of the time.

Jax looked even more adorable than usual as he moved up and down her shaft. Something about getting to see his face and all the expressions he made, as well as the soft pant from the exertion of it. That and the determination in his eyes to make her cum.

He'd always been a loving brother. He'd started helping her with her horniness problem with hardly any hesitation, really, and he'd never complained about how constant her needs were. But then again, it turned out he enjoyed the process as much as she did, so maybe a lack of complaint shouldn't be a surprise.

Maddison ran her hands up Jax's hips, feeling his muscles move as he bounced around on her. She was going to cum in his butt so hard. She met his eyes again, and felt an extra surge of emotion for him.

"Goddamn I love you, Jax."

There was just the slightest hitch in his rhythm. "Well... yeah. Love you too," he said in a confused tone.

"Not just like a brother."

"Oh. Oh, well, yeah." Jax flushed. "I mean, me too," he said more softly. "Do you think that's alright?"

"Probably not. Not gonna stop me either way."

"Yeah. Me either."

Jax bent all the way down to kiss Maddison even more deeply, and lingered long enough that he was panting harder and left a trail of spit connecting their mouths for a second when he sat up again.

If anything, he was even more enthusiastic and energetic after their short break for making out. Or maybe it was the whole love thing. Maddison was pretty sure she'd have been pounding him harder too, had she been the one in control.

Jax rode Maddison hard until she felt the end coming, then pulsed and twitched and launched creamy cum all up inside him. He smiled as he felt it, but didn't slow down until the very end.

Maddison felt an even deeper and fuller sense of calm, tingly well-being afterward than usual. She felt like she could easily fall asleep right where she was without even a pillow under her head, or being snuggled up under the covers.

The siblings just kind of stared at each other for a moment, Jax still anally impaled on Maddison.

"Maddy? D'you think I could stay with you tonight?"

Maddison reached up and caressed his cheek. "I'd like that."

"And... would you stay inside me?"

She laughed softly. "If that's what you want. You might be sore tomorrow. And I might have to fuck you again in the morning."

"That's ok."

Maddison nodded. "Then it's good with me. It'll be fun, actually."

"Yeah. I think it will."

It took some doing getting the both of them squirmed around and lying spooned together without Maddison have to leave Jax's warm, cozy butt embrace. They managed, though, and lay together all naked and a little sweaty still, Maddison's cock firmly up Jax's bum.

Sleep claimed them both before either could get too horny again, but that was only a temporary break from their need for each other. There was always tomorrow.

Xarth
Xarth
14,721 Followers