Futa Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!"

"What? It's just sitting there, waiting to be spanked."

"Oh baloney. My butt's not your play thing."

"If mine's yours, only fair for vice versa. You're still coming out well ahead on the exchange."

"True." Maddison stuck her bare bum out a little more. "I guess you can smack it a bit if you want."

"Well it's no fun if it's not sneaky."

In spite of his words, Jax gave Maddison a couple squeezes as he passed back and forth behind her. It was rather unlike him to take liberties like that, but then maybe he was just feeling jealous after seeing her get jerked off by their mom shortly after she'd messed around a bit with some other girls. Usually these days it was just the two of them doing stuff.

Maddison was still bottomless when their dad got home. Bruce was more easily embarrassed than Lacey was, and went quite red at finding Maddison half-naked in the kitchen.

Lacey had to come back and chide Maddison for not putting her pants back on. Maddison rolled her eyes and played up the stubborn teenager thing, mostly as an excuse to abandon the remainder of her task and head to her room.

Until supper, Maddison lay on her bed, idly playing with herself while she reminisced about the day. She kept thinking about Emma and Misty, especially cumming on Misty and then watching her walk half-naked through the school. Or the first time she'd run into them and they'd both been fully naked.

They made for a brand new thrilling set of fantasies that competed, or sometimes merged, with the ones she frequently had about other people. Usually Jax, honestly. Not always, but usually.

Maddison did, unfortunately, have to stuff herself into some clothes for the dinner table, but some resilient panties and a long skirt saved her from trying to fit into her jeans when she wasn't soft and manageable.

As a result of her fantasies and playing with herself beforehand, Maddison spent most of supper staring across the table at Jax. It was just that kind of day where she couldn't seem to get enough, and in spite of cumming on a girl and getting jerked off by her mom already that day, she felt even more longing for alone time with her bro.

After supper, and doing up the rest of the dishes with no small amount of grumbling along the way, Maddison headed straight for Jax's room. He was lying on his bed playing a game, as she commonly found him, though stripped down to his shirt and boxers, which was somewhat less usual, though not uncommon either.

"Nice of you to get your pants off already," Maddison said as she padded eagerly over to Jax.

He didn't even glance over at her. "Knew you'd be by."

"Oh did you?"

"Sure. You were eye-fucking me all through supper. I've never seen you quite that intense, actually."

"Intense?"

"Intense and zoned out. Tunnel-visioned? Something like that."

"I wasn't that bad."

"You really were, though."

"Wasn't!"

"Ah, so you didn't spend all of supper thinking about what you wanted to do to me afterward?"

"With you. Not to you."

Jax shrugged. "Same thing most times."

"Oh whatever. I'm very gentle and caring with you." Maddison stabbed a finger toward Jax, even though he wasn't looking. "And I didn't even spend all supper thinking about it. So there."

"No?"

"No. There were at least a couple minutes where I was trying desperately not to bust out of my panties."

"Ah. I stand corrected."

"The poor things aren't gonna make it, I think." Maddison slipped her panties down her legs, instantly tenting out her skirt as her cock sprang almost straight out. "Yep," she said, picking up her discarded underwear, "probably done for."

"You go through panties like crazy."

"I know! It sucks. Wish I could wear boxers or something like you."

"No reason you can't. Except don't take that as an invite to steal mine more often. Don't pretend you don't."

"Only when I'm out of underwear. Besides, no reason we can't share."

"It's weird."

Maddison got on the bed and yanked Jax's boxers down. "All the things I've done with your butt, and me borrowing--"

"Stealing!"

"--your underwear is where you draw the line?"

"I don't steal your clothes, do I?"

"No, but you're welcome to. It'd be fun!"

"Ugh."

"We could dress you up all cute, maybe with a skirt so I can get at your butt easier when I need it."

"You're horrible."

"Nuh uh." Maddison flipped up her skirt and settled her erection snugly against Jax's butt. She sighed happily as she worked it back and forth into his ass crack. "Mmm, see, that's good, right?"

"... kinda."

"You'd be so sad if I stopped thinking about doing stuff with you."

Jax squirmed. "I can't help it. It feels nice."

"You don't have to tell me. I know how nice it feels."

"Not from my end you don't."

"Hm, true. Still, it is my favourite thing." Maddison leaned down to nuzzle her brother even as she continued gently grinding on him. "And it's not like I haven't known this whole time how much you enjoy it."

"I'm such a butt slut," Jax admitted.

"My butt slut. Just for me."

"Just for you."

"Good."

Maddison grabbed the lube Jax had left next to him on the bed. He'd never been exactly subtle about encouraging her at times, even if he protested false innocence.

She worked his butthole with two slippery fingers until he was rocking beneath her, clearly ready for more. She also took the time to rub her cock up and down, getting it all slick as well, and prepared to get deep inside her brother's warm, tight little backside.

Maddison pressed against Jax's butthole and pushed her way ever so slowly inside. She smiled at the long, low moan of total satisfaction that he made. She herself sighed in utter contentment as she went deeper and deeper.

There was no doubt at all that this was what made it all worthwhile. Nothing else in Maddison's life made her feel so happy, snug, and complete as being fully buried in Jax's ass. She didn't know what she'd ever do without her brother. His love and mild anal sluttiness were absolutely essential to her mental well-being.

Which might possibly mean their mom was right, and that Maddison was perhaps a little too dependent on him. It was kind of an annoying thought, but not one Maddison intended to do anything about. Regardless of whether it a problem or not, there was no giving Jax up now.

Maddison nuzzled her face against Jax's shoulder and neck. She relaxed her whole body along his, resting her weight atop him and ensuring her cock was just as fully inside his butt as could be. She waited there, pulsing with need within him as he stretched him out and acclimated him to her size.

"You keep getting tighter," she whispered.

"Nah. You keep getting bigger. Won't be able to take you soon."

"Don't say that. I know you can keep stretching more. Especially for me."

"Well... maybe for you."

"As long as I keep doing you every day, you'll adjust right along with me."

"You think so, do you?"

"It's worked so far."

Maddison started moving slowly, gently, just intending to get Jax as worked up and horny as she was. As usual, though, she was the hornier of the two and couldn't hold herself back properly long enough to bring him to her level.

Before long, Maddison was pounding away at her brother and thoroughly disrupting the game he was ostensibly playing while ignoring her. She kind of loved forcing him to pay attention by simply fucking him too hard to even try and act like she wasn't his primary interest.

Maddison pounded away in Jax's ass until he was a moaning, drooling, incoherent mess. Just the way he was the very cutest. She was pretty sure she wasn't in any much better shape, for that matter.

But she needed to cum, and she kept going until she got what she needed. Maddison unleashed a torrent of hot, thick cum inside her brother before slowing down to a gradual full stop.

The plan was to just lie there and snuggle for a bit while she got ready to go again. Maddison kind of loved the feeling of softening just a bit inside Jax, then making her penis work that much harder to stiffen back up again. That or any excuse to be inside him, really.

"Hey, Maddy?"

"Mmm?"

"We need to shift a bit."

"Why?"

"Um... because."

They moved together, slightly to the right of where they'd been.

"Oh," Maddison said. "You came on your bedding, huh?"

"... yeah."

Maddison bit her lip as she studied the mess her brother had made. "Usually you don't do that just from having your butt fucked."

"I know. You were just, like, hitting the right spots."

A somewhat smug smile graced Maddison's lips. "I'll have to remember what I did then. It wasn't really deliberate. Buuuttt I do like making you make a mess."

"I kind of like it too. 'Cept Mom's not gonna be happy."

"No. She doesn't much care for us making messes on our sheets. I've noticed that with my keen observational senses."

"... you're gonna fuck me some more, aren't you?"

"Maaayyybeee."

"You're getting harder and twitching inside me."

"You do that to me. And knowing I made you cum doesn't hurt."

"Uh huh. Gentler this time?"

"I thought you liked last time."

"I did. But I still need to use my butt tomorrow. You know, for sitting on, in particular."

"You'll be fine."

"Easy for you to say."

The edge had been taken off with Maddison's first orgasm anyway. She didn't need to fuck her brother quite as hard the second time, and managed to hold back a little from what her ideal pace would have been. It meant she went at him longer than it should have taken, but was just as gentle as he'd asked for.

Maddison pumped even more creamy cum into Jax's bum, then kept fucking him even more gently for a nice, soothing third round. Jax had closed his game and set his controller down by that point, and basically just relaxed and enjoyed himself as his sister gave him one of the slowest and most sensual anal massages she ever had. Usually she was never calm enough not to gradually speed up faster and faster even when she was trying to be good. After cumming twice in him, she was able to keep it slow and steady and really savour her time inside him.

By the time she came a third time, Maddison halfway expected the mess to come gushing back out of Jax's butt when she pulled out. That didn't happen, though. Only a little mess around the edge that was basically her cock's fault as she dragged it slowly out. Everything else seemed to be deep enough not be a problem while he was lying down.

"I mighta kinda wrecked your ass a bit," Maddison said apologetically. "It's still gaping pretty bad." She poked a finger in him. "Wow, see? I can put a finger in without even touching anything."

"Oh, gee, great. That's what I need."

Maddison giggled. "It'll close up again. It always does. Though I think this is the nicest gape I've ever made your butt do."

"Uh huh."

Maddison watched in fascination until Jax's ass had basically closed up again as normal, then nodded, satisfied that her cum wouldn't leak out and make even more of a mess everywhere.

She rolled off the bed and walked around in front of Jax. She offered him her cock, only half hard at this point, but still very messy from having fucked him for so long and with the aftermath of three orgasms worth of cum still plastered to it.

Jax opened his mouth without even thinking about it and started sucking and licking at his sister's cock that had so recently filled his butt right up to capacity. Maddison stroked his hair affectionately while he cleaned her up. He did a good job. Nice and thorough.

"I think you're butt's all closed up," Maddison said.

Jax reached back and probed himself with a finger. "I think you're right." He gingerly got up on his knees and turned around. "Anything leaking?"

Maddison crouched down to examine him closely. "Don't think so." She smacked his butt as she stood up. "Better put that away before it starts giving me ideas again."

"Ha, yeah. Probably for the best." Jax groaned as he stood as well. "School's gonna be rough tomorrow."

"Whatever. You'll be horny all day with the reminder. Just watch."

"Just 'cause you're always horny doesn't mean I will be."

"Pff."

Maddison started to leave, then turned and kissed Jax softly on the lips, lingering on the taste of herself on his tongue and mouth. She really did have to leave after that before she got too excited again.

"Hey, gimme your sheets."

Jax looked at his bed. "What?"

"I'll wash 'em."

"But I need to sleep."

"So I'll get you a clean set. Come on. Better this than Mom throwing a fit about that mess, right?"

"I guess."

Maddison could tell her brother basically just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep. She felt sympathy for him. She was pretty tired now too, for that matter. Nevertheless, she padded down to the laundry room with her arms full of Jax's bedding and started up a wash. She'd probably have to finish it in the morning, but that was fine.

Lacey was waiting at the doorway when Maddison turned around. Maddison belatedly realized she hadn't replaced her panties, and even though she had her skirt on still, it wasn't fully covering her.

"Can't seem to help yourself, can you?" Lacey said softly.

"Just doing laundry," Maddison beamed innocently.

"Uh huh. Your brother's sheets. Do I wanna guess why?"

Maddison shrugged. "I assume you already did."

Lacey sighed. "Maddy, sweetie, I didn't think you and Jax... I didn't think it was going to be a whole thing like this. I thought you'd both move on. That it was temporary."

"It might still be."

"I wish I could believe that." Lacey stepped forward and kissed Maddison on the forehead. "Try and find a boyfriend, would you?" she murmured. "One who isn't related to you?"

"Um... ok. I'll try."

"Not very hard though, I take it."

"Well...."

"Yeah. Thought so." Lacey squeezed Maddison's shoulder as she left. "Night, Maddy. Love you."

"Love you too, Mom."

Maddison had intended to drop off new sheets for Jax, maybe help him make his bed, then leave him be. Instead, rather contrarily to Lacey's intention, Maddison found herself climbing into bed with him instead.

"Uh, Maddy, I can't--"

"Shh, I know. I just wanna sleep here tonight."

"But... nothing sexy?"

"Nothing sexy. Is that ok?"

Jax hesitated a moment. "Yeah. That's ok."

"'K, good." Maddison snuggled just close enough to feel Jax's body heat. "Night, Jax."

"Yeah. Good night, Maddy."

****

Jax did indeed have a rough couple days at school, thanks to his anal workout. At least Maddison had her club to go to at school to take the edge off, so she could leave him be to recover some. Not that she could leave him alone entirely.

Once Jax's bum was all back to its regular self, they decided it was time to bring him to meet the other girls. If they waited too long, Jax figured he'd probably be all in his head about it and chicken out. It was a close thing as things already stood.

Jax held Maddison's hand tightly as they approached the club room, betraying his nervousness. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand, sending reassurance and energy back to him before they entered.

Misty and Emma were already present. Somehow, they almost always made it there before Maddison. Kayla was also there, a girl who'd just joined in the past couple days. At least Maddison had seniority on her.

None of the three in the room had pants on, nor indeed bottoms of any kind. Maddison tried to repress a grin as she felt Jax's grip on her hand tighten again, and as she peeked over and saw the comically disbelieving look on his face.

"Enjoying the view already?" Maddison teased.

Jax flushed and tried to look away, but wasn't particularly successful. "It's, uh...."

"It's pretty good. I know."

Three pretty girls with no bottoms and very hard cocks. She couldn't blame her brother in the slightest for staring.

He actually got off lightly, too, since Kayla was leaning over a laptop with a furrowed brow, trying to get something to work. Emma was at her shoulder trying to help.

Only Misty--who was behind Emma and unhelpfully grinding on her ass--did more than offer token acknowledgement initially. It saved Jax some scrutiny as he adjusted to the rather casual sexual atmosphere of Futa Club's small sanctuary.

"Hey there," Misty said. She reluctantly let go of Emma with a final squeeze of her butt, then walked over to shake hands with Jax, who in turn reluctantly let go of the security of Maddison's hand. "You must be the wonderful brother."

"Wonderful?" Jax echoed blankly.

"Yeah, this is Jax," Maddison confirmed. "We thought today might be good day for him to check this place out."

"Any time," Misty said with a wide, genuine smile.

Maddison noted the way Misty appraised her brother, and slipped her hand back into his. She'd known there was going to be some of that. Too many hormones all bopping around together in one place. Plus, maybe Maddison was biased, but she sometimes felt Jax was too cute for his own good.

Emma and Kayla looked up from the computer they'd been hunched over, not yet with the look of success. There were introductions all round, facilitated because mostly they'd all heard of each other at least once or twice.

"We're trying to see if we can get the projector working," Emma said, gesturing to the laptop. "We should be able to connect, but... not so far."

"It'll be great for porn if we can get it working," Kayla said, bouncing her weight from foot to foot. "I just found a new vid I really like too, it'd be amazing on something so much bigger than my laptop screen. Have you seen anything with Diamond? She's amazing, probably my favourite. She's so pretty, and her cock's so big, but she makes all these boys take it somehow in her videos, and--"

"Thanks, Kayla," Misty said with a lopsided smirk. "Don't give away the whole plot before we can see it though."

"Wasn't giving away plot, I was... oh." Kayla blushed. "Sorry. Little intense?"

"Little intense, maybe. You and Em wanna still try and make it work? Let Jax get settled before you scare him any more?"

"M'not scared," Jax mumbled.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing," Misty assured him. "I mean, you're brave enough to come hang with us. But, uh...." She looked down at the three full erections pointed at Jax. "I think I'd probably be intimidated in your place."

Maddison shifted protectively closer to her brother. "Speaking of which... I know technically no one's s'posed to be here if they aren't one of us, unless they're willing to... help out."

"We did say that," Misty confirmed. She was only half listening as she watched Emma's butt sway back toward the laptop. She had to visibly force herself back into the conversation. "Jax is only here to watch, is he?"

"No. He's, um, well we're not sure exactly how this is gonna go."

"It's a lot all at once," Jax said, struggling to pick a place to look. He couldn't seem to meet Misty's eyes properly, and was doing his best not to lock on directly to her precum-dripping hard-on.

Maddison held on tighter to Jax, feeling nerves herself as she looked back at Misty. "Is it ok if we just see how it goes?"

Misty shrugged. "Sure. He's your brother, after all. Gotta make allowances for family."

"Really?"

"Sure. Like you say, gotta feel things out. And really, I assume from what I've heard that you two'll be messing around some at least, which technically counts."

"Oh, yeah, I guess it kinda would."

Misty smiled and gestured over to the couch. Maddison followed her, as did Jax. Maddison didn't even need to tug on his hand. Misty's tight little ass leading the way was all it took. Maddison felt a small pang of jealousy, but again, couldn't blame him at all. It was a nice ass. Maddison had had thoughts of her own about it more than once.

The three of them sat down, Maddison in the middle. Emma and Kayla were still poking at Kayla's laptop, inadvertently presenting their bare bums for the viewing pleasure of the couch, and sometimes their cocks and balls depending on the angle. Poor Jax still had no idea where to look, and Maddison could tell he was getting as aroused as she was.