Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice," I said, nodding along as I backed out the car.

"Yes, it is," Sky purred, her hand sliding up my leg. She reached for my crotch. I wasn't wearing any panties.

I let my futa-dick grow into her hand as I finished backing out onto the street. Mrs. Spencer, standing on her porch getting her paper waved to us. I waved back, glad I stopped Sky from ruining the lovely woman's marriage.

"There's that Mommy-cock," Sky purred and ducked her head down. She pulled my futa-dick out from beneath my skirt and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh, yes," I moaned as she nursed on my mommy-cock. "Mmm, I'm going to make sure I find you a virgin to deflower. You be a good girl at school and don't seduce any of your married teachers, and you'll have another cherry to pop. How does that sound?"

Sky groaned around my cock.

I smiled in delight. I was so glad that my daughter and I had come to an understanding. It was so wonderful. Everything would be just perfect. I glanced at my rear passenger mirror and saw Grace. The futa-angel was squirming.

Relax, relax, those girls were going to lose their cherries one day. Why not to my Sky?

Right, Grace said back, nodding in the mirror. You have stopped your daughter. You're a good mom.

Yes, I was. I savored my daughter sucking on my dick as I drove us to the community college.

To be continued...