Futa Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely," she said dreamily as she slobbered up and down the softening flesh. Patiently she let it go totally limp and gently slid it into Fiona's wet pussy.

Sara dressed her. Fussing over her like a small and animated spider as she firstly chose one of the garments that the two women had been viewing and showed Fiona how to easily tuck the extension into a small pocket in the side of the panties. Giggling she told Fiona that if she got hard she would have to find place to rearrange her equipment, she pointed to her own groin and patted her small bottom indicating where those rearrangements could be made. Fiona had sniggered with her.

Fitting Fiona with a new bra she indicated two small places for her to clip her extension to rather than the ribbon tie that Fiona had shown her on the panties that she had brought from home. The little woman had remembered the style from many cycles before and had shown her the correct way to tie it in a way that it fitted around the straps of her bra. It was a much more secure set up than tying it around her ribcage as she had been doing.

Feeling very comfortable in the new underwear she had promised Sara that she would return in a ten-day to see what the tailor would have for her. Paying for the items was impossible. Sara refused the money saying that the creamy reward she had gotten and the chance to meet a true Futa woman was enough this time. Fiona smiled and kissed the passionate woman before leaving with several new bras and some better fitting knickers.

Arriving home Fiona was not surprised that her cousin was sleeping on the couch. The smile of satisfaction on the woman's lips indicated that the boys may have been around. Fiona sniffed the air quietly and detected the faint aroma of cum and sweat. Standing over the prone body of her cousin she could smell the strong essence of male all over her. She softly giggled to herself and left the woman to recover. It was time she tried her hand at some cooking for the evening meal.

Dinner was simple but nourishing. Even Julia was satisfied with the mash potato, carrots, beans, peas and medium rare steak. The only contribution to the fare that Fiona had not cooked was the scrumptious mushrooms in white mustard sauce. Fiona felt that she had done a good job and was pleased at her cousin's compliments. "I have to learn to cook, Julia. George is very good. I don't want to be simply at his place just as a fuck."

"Gee, Fiona, a big cock and he can cook as well! You better learn to be very good at everything else including fucking, my girl."

The words were delivered in a semi-serious tone but her cousin's twinkling eyes and small chuckle afterwards let Fiona know that she would do ok.

"Speaking of George, Fiona. If I said I had invited him to come and have End-cycle with us, would you mind?" Julia asked quietly.

"I would love for him to be here, but I am saving for an apartment for when I leave Uni and I can't leave you without a flitter!" the girl replied mournfully.

"Don't worry about those things, my girl! Your Grandfather was a stingy bastard with your allowance and inheritance. Now that he is, ah, incapacitated," the woman paused as she decided that the word was appropriate, "You have control of the bank accounts. There is more than enough for you to buy a new flitter and buy a decent house. If we sell Gran's old one as well you could almost buy a mansion outright. But why would you? This house is yours.

"Also you have a government payout that has been sitting in an account for over three cycles. It was payable when you turned 21. Brad would never let me tell you it was there. I am not sure how much it is but I do have a letter here from a lawyer. It was amongst your Grandmother's personal stuff at the house. We may have to go and see them," Julia finished in a rush.

"Well I had thought that my work might take me off planet and out into the Galaxy, Ju-ju. I was thinking I might need a new base to operate out of. There is a lot of need for people with my skills on Thallix Prime and Thallix II. Housing there is not cheap. I thought that you and some playmates might like to stay here. This house is quite nice and big," she told her cousin.

Julia shook her head slowly. "I don't think you understand, Fi. The money you have is quite extensive. There is stuff from everywhere. Your Mum and Dad's insurance, the legacy they left you as well, plus from Gran. It is quite a bit," Julia insisted.

"How did you find all this out, Julia?" Fiona asked amazed. Her Grandfather had been very adamant that she had very little money. It had caused her to scrimp and save on everything from clothes to her text books, many of which were purchased second hand.

"I went over to the old house and found he had stashed a whole lot of information on his personal laptop. Kev helped me get into the right files and found the passwords in a secret compartment in his briefcase. The old bastard kept a lot of money from you, Fiona. I am really sorry," the older woman sniffled and buried her face in her hands.

"How much is quite a bit, Julia?"

"Nearly five million credits," the woman cried softly.

"What!" Fiona squealed. "Where did it all come from? Are you sure it is mine?"

By the time Fiona had gone over all the details again with Julia and had rung a friend of her mother's, who was an accountant, and checked all the details the amount was almost double Julia's original estimate.

"George can come and stay for a holiday now," she giggled as she hugged her cousin hard. "I can pay for him to come here!"

"Or you can go to him, Fi," Julia said softly.

"What and miss out on seeing those two randy Kiwi's fucking the daylights out of you while I spurt my big cock over the three of you? No way!" protested the younger woman.

"You seem to have gotten a bit obsessed now, Fiona."

"Of course I'm obsessed, Ju-ju. I have been put down and told to get dressed, put it away and no-one wants to see that since I was 4. Only you, Gran and Mummy let me be myself and even then I was only half the person I should have been. I waited 24 cycles to finally get a cock in my pussy and now I find that everyone loves to suck and touch my dick now that it is the way it should be. I have girlfriends here that I want to fuck. I have a cousin that I love to death and a man that I think is going to be with me for life. Of course I am obsessed!

"I got my cock sucked by a total stranger today and I loved every second of it!"

Her cousin smiled sadly as she listened to the lovely girl speak. She could not help but agree with her. Life had not been fair to the Futanari woman. Sometime Fiona would settle for her one true love but for now the girl had a lot to make up for. She could not begrudge her any of it. Julia found herself weeping, she could not help it. Fiona had said she loved her to death, her heart had thumped hard in her chest at the words and for a brief moment she felt that she had everything she needed in the world.

*****

The two women spent a few days with the lawyer in Gran's file. They found that it was he whom had represented her parents' estate and was glad to see the pair of them. He had correspondence for both of them from their deceased relatives including their Grandmothers. Julia had cried as she read the letter from her long gone Grandma. The old woman had pined for her daughter that had died in the horrible mining explosion that claimed her fiancée as well as her father. She gulped and tried to speak as she came to the end of the long letter. Fiona had simply hugged her and told her it was ok.

Fiona had a different reaction over her own letters. Particularly the one from her father. It had tried to explain his actions regarding her birth defect. Blaming her mother for the misery in his life and he opined in her own. In the words on the page he had expressed his love for the girl but told her that they would have been so much closer if her mother had allowed him to totally remove the ugliness between her legs. Rambling on that he knew she probably felt the same by now and had included the name of a prestigious plastic surgeon that would correct her deformity. He looked forward to having a healthier and happier relationship when he returned from this last mission with her mother.

Fiona had ripped the letter into a thousand pieces as she raged at how the ignorant bastard could be so stupid!

The lawyer, Jonathon Scott, had shook his head in sympathy with the young woman across his desk and had simply held his recycling bin up for her to dump the shreds into it. "Your father was an ignorant bastard, Fiona. I am sorry that I could not act quickly enough at your birth to prevent what must have been a traumatic experience for you once you understood what he had done. Theodora has since informed me that she has repaired that damage and assures me that you should be able to live a much more normal life as a Futa," the man said with a sympathetic smile.

"You know, Theodora?" the two women asked at the same time.

"By many names and through many associations," he replied. He leant back in his chair and grinned. "You do realise that your ancestor is a very special being. She has a need to become others, hide herself, even die. In order to do that she needs the influence of a discrete organisation such as ours. In fact your relative, and mine, started this organisation around the time your great grandmother had her first child, she was married to my great grandfather. I hope, Miss Gibson, that should you need it you will come back and see me."

Fiona nodded her head in understanding. As did Julia.

The other letter was from her mother. It was short and heartfelt. It told her that she was going on another mission to meet some new species that were very interested in meeting the new humans, the Quebans. She was sorry to tell her daughter that she was divorcing her father but she could no longer put up with his hypocritical attitude nor that of his father. When she came home she was taking the teenaged girl to another planet where they would start again. She ended the brief letter with a heartfelt apology for what had been done to her and hoped that they could find someone, maybe Theodora, who could make her all she could be. Finally she told her daughter that she was always in her thoughts and that she loved her very deeply and looked forward to having a closer relationship than they already had.

"Where did these letters come from, Mr Scott?" she asked as she folded it carefully and placed it in the folder she had been given by the man containing numerous documents in plastic sleeves.

"All the people on the mission were asked to write letters in case something happened. Normally they do not get passed on as nothing happens. As for you, Miss Suzuki, the letter accompanies a series of other documents to be executed in the case of your parents' death. However, no-one brought you forward. The only one who came to me in connection with their death was Fiona's mother, Wendy. It was to make formal application to adopt you. I believe it was so that she could take both you and her daughter away with her when the divorce from her husband was finalised. Those papers were executed in her absence."

"You mean that Julia is officially my adopted sister!" squealed Fiona in delight.

"Has been, officially, for the past ten cycles. I had no idea where to send the notifications. I tried to send them to you Grandmother, but a man by the name of Bradley Kerr came in here and threw them across my table and told me to mind my own fucking business. He was quite a horrible person, I must admit."

"Kerr?" Fiona questioned.

Jon Scott checked his notes. He nodded. "Yes, Kerr. Oh he claimed to be Bradley Gibson but I knew your Grandfather, Fiona. He died not long after your mother. I still think your Gran pined for him and that is why she died only a few cycles later. Anyway he claimed to have a letter from your Gran and mother saying that he was responsible for you both. I gave it no credence. I never heard from him again. Why, has something happened with him that concerns you both?" he asked when he saw the worried looks on their faces.

"The man has been posing as my Grandfather for nearly as long as I can remember!" Fiona wailed. Julia had broken down in tears beside her.

The man leaned forward in his chair and quickly typed some commands into his workstation. He eyed the results. "Where is this man now?" he asked with some concern.

"In a psycho ward. He will be in there for the rest of his miserable life!" Fiona hissed.

"Well, if I'm right, Fiona, he will be getting transferred from there and into a high security prison. Bradley Gibson's twin brother was always a person of interest in the death of several people in their old home town of Dululu. He disappeared before the authorities could catch up with him. It was always believed that he had gotten lost in the forests and died," he informed them as he rapidly typed into his screens.

"What happened to them?" Julia asked with a trembling voice.

"Apparently he moved into their house claiming to be some relative. In the days before the women were murdered he cleaned out their bank accounts and took possession of their home and sold it. He apparently had them sign over everything to him. Later it was discovered that one of the young women was pregnant with his child. It seems that her pregnancy may have triggered his rage. No-one knew for sure but it seemed that the sisters fell prey to his scheme and he abused both of them. Eventually he took everything from them. When they searched the house he had a whole stack of documents with their signatures on them that gave him all of it. Most had been signed only in the last few days before their deaths."

"How long was he with them?" Fiona asked quietly.

"About five cycles. One of the sisters was absent when he first turned up. She was off studying at university and seldom came home. She had graduated only a few months before and was at home busily searching for a job. The theory is that he couldn't take all of it until he had both signatures and they were both over 21 cycles old.

"A finance officer in the bank got suspicious when it appeared that the second signature of the older sister didn't quite match the one on record. Of course nowadays you couldn't do that. Platten computers have set up biometric systems that are as cheap as dirt. You need a lot more than a signature now."

"So how did they find out what he did?" asked Julia. She was very frightened now.

"The bank sent the police around. They found the bodies and signs that the house had just been vacated by the only other person living there. Reports of the man spending his money at a pub down the road and saying he was off on a trip came in the next day. By then he was gone though he didn't board a spaceship or a train.

"A report of a stolen flitter led them to a crash site in the middle of dense forests up in the mountains around the town. Someone had been hurt in it but they never found a body or any other evidence of the man being picked up. It was assumed he went into hiding in the forest and never recovered from his injuries."

"So thirty cycles later he turns up just after his brother dies and takes his place?" Fiona asked dubiously.

"You have to remember your Gran was pretty out of it after your Mother was killed, Fiona. She was on a stack of drugs to steady her. In fact when she gave me the documents that I have here for you I had to get her tested to ensure that she was mentally competent to do so. She was," he quickly assured her, "clear as a bell. Extremely aware of what she was doing. I thought it was strange though. She was ensuring that her deceased husband was getting nothing in her legacy. It was all to go to you, Fiona with provision for Julia. Brad's will had left everything to Shilka. It was quite an estate and was totally locked down so that only you could get access to it, Fiona."

Jonathon Scott pulled up several thick folders from his desk drawers and lay them out on his big worktable. The two women crowded close to him as she explained all the intricacies of the estates. During the mindboggling explanations the man's communicator went off. He mumbled something into the receiver and faced the women again with a small smile before continuing.

At the end he told them that Bradley Gibson, aka Bradley Kerr, aka Thomas Gibson was on his way to prison pending charges of double homicide among many others.

Leaving the lawyers' offices Fiona was in high spirits as was Julia. The woman had stopped being scared and worried about Bradley Kerr. He was on his way to prison. It was not possible that he would escape from there and come to seek revenge upon them both. The fear of that happening, especially after his history was revealed had left Julia unable to sleep the previous evening even after making love with her newly discovered sister.

Fiona had more money than what they had found in the first sets of papers they had discovered. She and Fiona were now much wealthier women than they could ever have believed. Fiona could not wait to tell George.

First however, she had to visit her lovely tailor and assemble some nicer underwear than the few pieces she had already been given by Sara. Julia was keen to do some shopping as well. She had been sadly neglecting her wardrobe since Fiona had gone to university. Her weight gain and abuse by the man, she shuddered as she recalled his acts with her, had left her very lacking in suitably attractive clothing to display her newly slimmer body. She was keen to be able to show herself off to her new lovers, Danny and Kev.

Arranging to meet again in a couple of hours the two women went their separate ways. Fiona almost skipped to her appointment with the beautiful Sara.

She had not been in the woman's workshop for more than a few minutes before the little tailor was ushering into her massive dressing room. Unsurprisingly the room contained a large set of mirrors. What was unexpected was a massive bed. Sara was beaming as she quickly stripped her beautiful client and passionately kissed her full lips. "Many times I lay here and dream of you, Fiona," the woman said breathlessly. "I wait for you to come back. Want to make love to your big Futa cock bad!"

Fiona grinned in delight as the woman shrugged the long jacket she had been wearing to reveal her small body in its naked glory. "So beautiful," she breathed as she softly ran her fingers of her right hand over the perky breasts and down the woman's flat stomach. Sara stood still and breathed deeply as the fingers toyed with her nipples as Fiona's warm left hand caressed her face gently.

"Sara, do you really want to make love to me?" she asked gently.

"Want big cock deep in hot pussy, maybe hot arse as well?" the woman asked eagerly. She pressed her body harder into the fingers that were low on her stomach and inching towards her heated sex. Her face rubbed into Fiona's palm and gently kissed the fingers.

"Do you truly believe you can take something as big as this?" Fiona smiled as her large cock reared up between the two of them.

Sara trembled in excitement as she pressed the big tool to her nipple and rubbed it softly over her heated flesh. "Want cock, want cock, want cock!" the woman chanted softly as she kissed the heated flesh repeatedly.

They lay together kissing gently but ardently. Sara was aggressive as she straddled Fiona and rubbed her wet slit up and down the hot flesh of Fiona's cock. The heated fluids of her overflowing pussy combining with the weeping cock made the log of flesh extremely slippery. Sara rocked her hips so that firstly her wet cunt slid up the cock up to the head of Fiona's dick. Reversing she squeezed the cheeks of her plump bottom around the heavy rod and slowly, very slowly, slid back down ensuring her hot anus came into contact with the fleshy pole all the way.