Futa Elf Farms Ch. 03

Story Info
Cousin Talianna's technical virginity.
1.5k words
4.46
5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks so much to mrwriterfromd for editing this one!

*****

"I want you," Talianna said, hands petulantly on hips, "to fuck my titties or you can do it in my ass. Just not the pussy."

Mia-Lee blinked, well that came out of nowhere.

"I... huh?"

"We can't do it in the pussy," Tali said, matter of factly, "that way I can be a virgin on our wedding night. But I know you futanari are hornier than a bitch in heat, so I want you to take that big futa dick, shove it between my tits, and pump it till you cover me in your cum. Or you can have my shitter if you'd prefer."

"Erm-"

Five minutes ago this had been just another day. She'd traveled with Mother on a pleasant little afternoon trip to Lantris Farm to visit her sister, Mia's aunt. She hadn't wanted to come but had been forced to, to, "get to know," her sister a little better. Somehow, Mia didn't think anybody had meant like this.

Tali had offered to show her their horses, and Mia had agreed even though she'd probably already seen them probably a hundred times. But then cousin Tali had led her into this empty stall in a barn with only horses as company, and came at her with, well, this.

Mia knew Laura, her twin, would be able to feel all of anything that they did together though the magical bond they shared. Would she be jealous? Some jealousy towards their cousin Tali was already apparent and Mia loved Laura, more than anything, but Tali was unbelievably beautiful. Mia had fantasized about this exact scenario more than once and was not about to just let it go.

"Y- you sure?"

"Yes! Goddess-damn-it Mia, get it out!"

Mia nodded, and said, "ok then."

She reached down, undoing her trousers, and letting them fall to the ground. Her cock dangled between her legs, a good nine inches, even flaccid.

A grin grew on Tali's lips as the plump farm maid produced a vial of amber glass. She walked up to Mia and pulled her peasant blouse. The low cut apparel left little to the imagination already, accentuating deep, lush cleavage. But now the massive melons and fat pink nipples were completely exposed. They were massive, bigger than Mai's head, like her aunt's or Mother's. She wanted, more than anything, to make them bounce with her stiffening cock.

Tali opened the vial and began to rub the oil into herself, first her hands then her tits, as she asked, "so? Which one would you like?"

"Tits," Mia answered without hesitation.

"I thought you might."

Mia felt Tali's warm hands wrap around her cock, rubbing the oil into it now as well. Her soft, tender grip, tightening and stroking in just the right spots. Mia felt the arousal swell inside her, along with, distantly, Laura's confusion.

Damn she's good at this, Mia thought as Tali fell to her knees to pump her cock with both hands, is she really a virgin?

When her cock was fully hard, Tali let go, crawling over to a pile of hay to lay back in. There, she grabbed those massive oily udders, shaking them at Mia.

"Well, come and get 'em."

Mia moved quickly up to her cousin, sitting on her abdomen, and slapping her sternum twice with her stiff mast. Her cousin pushed her breasts together, wrapping her cock in their heavy warmth.

She began to pump her hips, slowly, rocking back and forth, feeling her cock slide in and out of her cousin's big, heavenly tits.

"Come on," Tali said, almost taunting, "you can do better than that! Really fuck these puppies! Use them like your personal fuck hole."

Mia grabbed ahold of them as well, the soft mounds of flesh, warm in her hands, and squeezed them even tighter as she fucked her cousins boobs. Cock sliding in and out of the hot little pocket of Tali's oily cleavage. Her cousin had certainly come prepared, the oil worked perfectly, allowing her cock to slide in and out with ease. Those fat milkers shaking and jiggling with every pump of her cock.

"Nnh- yeah," Tali said, "that feels nice. Your big hot rod fucking my titties. Getting me all hot and bothered. You like them?"

"Yeah."

"Good. They'll be yours soon, when we're married, along with my ass and my mouth and even my cunt. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em! Come all over my big soft milkers. Coat them in your hot futa cum!"

Though it wasn't quite like fucking her sister, being able to feel the pleasure she gave with the same intensity of that which she got, it was still fucking amazing. Even then, in the distance, she could feel Laura's fingers rub against her clit. Massaging her pussy at the pleasure Mia was feeling. At least she was enjoying this too, though, how could she not?

Mia felt the tingling pleasure of an orgasm build in her cock and didn't bother holding it back. She exploded thick hot ropes of sticky white semon that splattered into Tali's neck, face, and tits.

Tali just giggled and said, "there you go! I knew you had it in you! Such a big load too... mmm."

Mia watched in post orgasmic mindless bliss as Tali picked up a thick glob of her cum with two fingers, before sucking on them longingly.

"Mmm..." Tali moaned, "you taste so good. You can cum over here any time, ya' hear? Use me anytime you feel the urge, so you won't be tempted by no-one else. Anytime you need a release and use any part of my body you want. Except my pussy! That way I'll still be a virgin for you on our wedding night."

Mia blinked and began to put together how her cousin was just so good at this.

She felt Tali's soft, chubby body squirm beneath her a little, her cousin saying, "you gonna' get off me or what?"

A wicked little thought entered Mia's mind. "Won't be tempted by no-one else," her cousin had said. As if one load a day might do it or something. Personally, Mia suspected she could probably go a couple dozen times a day and still cum gallons; a part of the blessing of the Goddess. Even now, her cock was still hard.

Mia lent forward, digging the heels of her hands into her cousin's shoulders, pinning her to the hay and the barn floor. She watched as Tali's eyes went wide with shock and confusion.

"Wha-?" Tali gaped.

"I'm not done yet," Mia explained.

Roughly, she slipped onto her knees between Tali's legs, flipped Tali over and pulled her hips up into her own so that they were in doggy. Her cousin's cum covered udders nearly scraping the barn floor and her plump, freckled bubble butt presenting itself toward Mia.

"Oh my!" was all Tali said as Mia spread those soft fat cheeks to press the tip of her cock against Tali's butthole.

"You wanna' get fucked?" Mia said, "you want all my futa cum? Well take it bitch!"

"Augh-aaaaa!!" Tali yelped as Mia shoved her cock inside Tali's tight little asshole.

Her cousin's dirty shitter squeezed her cock perfectly as, with the oil, she slid right in.

She hadn't really even started to fuck her yet, and Tali begged, "p-please go slower! Y- you're too big for my butt Mia!"

Mia leered down, and responded, taunting back now, "what's the matter? You said I could have your ass. Can't take my futa cock?"

"Erm- uuh... uuh! Aaauuh!" Tali could only moan in pleasure as Mia began to fuck her. Her cousin's ass was squeezing her long hard shaft as she slid it in and out, back and forth.

"Besides," Mia sneered, "you were pretty fuckin' good at that tit job. I bet you've done all kinds of stuff like this with boys."

"Ye- yes!" Tali admitted, still moaning and grunting with every thrust, "I love it. I love getting fucked in the shitter. I love your big futa-cock inside me."

Mia scoffed, "size queen. You want me to cum in your guts?"

"Y- yes p- please!" Tali moaned, slamming her hips back into every one of Mia's thrusts now. "Please fuck me hard and cum inside me Mia! Fill my shitter with your cum!"

She grabbed ahold of Tali's wide, jiggling hips and began to ram her cock into Tali's butthole, again and again. Fucking her hard, using her as a pleasure hole for her cock. Chasing that sharp tingling that meant she was close to orgasm.

She gritted her teeth and dug her finger's into Tali's soft flesh as another orgasm exploded from her. Pumping load after sticky load into Tali's tight butt.

"Aah! Aah!" Tali yelped, "I- I'm cumming. I'm cumming from you, cumming in my butt Mia!"

Even back at home, Mia could feel her sister, Laura, gush a hot wet orgasm as she fingered herself to her twin's pleasure.

Mia slid her cock out of Tali's ass and stood. Tali collapsed into the hay, a spasming, sticky, orgasmic mess.

"You better be careful where you sit," Mia said as she looked for her trousers and slipped them back on over her boots, "you'll be leaking all night. I'm going back to the house before our Mothers start to worry about us. Don't worry, I'll tell them you're... busy."

A contented moan and a burble of cum escaping from her ass were Mai's only response.

Cousin Tali sure was something.