All Comments on 'Futa Magnet'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always love to see some good futa on femboy.

Even better when they have such a big round booty.

Maybe is just the masculine vs feminine energies that get it to be so much fun to me.

Mamut22Mamut22over 1 year ago

love your story. I hope it will continue ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue, I really loved this one 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Favorite story in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. You have a great talent. I just hope you're open yo the idea of adding one or more boys to the fray. Almost all 'harem' stories in futa on male theme are several futas and only one boy. It's kinda getting generic at this point.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 1 year ago

Really great, especially for a first story. Lots of hot action, but it also takes it's time. One small bit of feedback is that it feels a little inconsistent that he's supposedly got an incredibly tight hole, but then fairly easily takes a 15 inch cock as an anal virgin. But that's a really small thing. Please keep it going!

LitWarriorLitWarriorover 1 year ago

Keep it going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Besides how Olga is written a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so good, please do a next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is so good that I find it hard to believe you are a first time writer. You made Terry so naive that I am surprised he wasn’t snatched and made into a stripper. Good story with lots of laughs.

Amber_EmbersAmber_Embersover 1 year ago

Looks like a hit with this one! Hope you will continue the story and let us know how the Dr enjoys her 'personalized treatments'

The story beyond the sex I feel is important too so keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful show of kink and delectable thought. If you ever need a second pair of eyes to try and catch typos and such, there's that. As it's nothing serious but it can help. I'm very eager for the next installment.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

Great first story! Loved the continued insinuation that the mc is more of a girl than a guy and the attention to detail when it came to the more feminine aspects of his body and the naive nature of the guy was a lot of fun to watch, if a tad bit unrealistic due to how clueless he seemed to be, to an odd point, never the less, loved his character, and I hope we get to see more of him in the future.

Minor things that didn't really ruin the story or anything, but still worth mentioning imho, just a me thing over all that didn't quite jive with me so to speak. His height. Being taller than the futa was a bit eh, the fact that he has a thicccc booty, yet is somewhat slender over all strikes me as odd proportioning, not impossible, but odd. Their massive schlongs, (which Ik is generally a futa thing, regardless of that, the rarity of a more reasonable size can be a little frustrating when trying to find this sort of material) if shes on the smaller size, or about medium ish, then Dr Shaw being the ''biggest'' tells me a lot. Unless that was just suppose to be a joke and not really taken as her having the biggest dick out of the three, in which case, ignore the Dr Shaw bit. Him not getting the girlfriend title, and his gf not getting a kinky title too, seemed like a bit of a missed opportunity imho and lastly, his ass having the ability to regain the same tightness as a virgins ass seemed odd to me. Leaves next to no opportunities for it to gape in future instalment, which is disappointing.

Over all, I quite enjoyed your first entry as a whole! Can't wait to read more of your work and I'll definitely be favoriting you as an author on this page!

Easy 4/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story! Please please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was 10/10 great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story can we see a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how this is lightweight fantasy. Nothing over the top extreme but takes it to the edge of reality (dick size, not really into extreme hyper). You didn’t miss a little detail though, on Sam’s hair length/color, unless I missed something?

Excellent story through and through though! If there was a recommendation I would have it would be to add A little bit of pain even though it’s light weight fantasy having something that big would definitely come with pain. You don’t have to go complete BDSM pain but it gives it a little more realism if he I was feeling pain along with the pleasure!

mylas12mylas12over 1 year ago

More, please?! A lovely story that's kept engagement - not an easy task. I hope there's a lot more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was fucking amazing you need to continue this it’s so good you are amazing 🥰😍❤️

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

More, please! We need to see how the other two hung hotties enjoy Terry. Not to mention I'm so jealous of him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a bit too close to hyper for my taste. The huge body parts and the ridiculous cum amounts I mean. The porn world logic with everyone being horny and the hero naive is also a matter of personal taste, here I feel it doesn't really fit the otherwise very down to earth story. But overall good if the reader enjoys such themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ferry hot.part 2?

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

Ggggggooooddd.....

BoblewisBoblewisabout 1 year ago

We need a new chapter. This was sooo good!

WikkidAssWikkidAssabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to chapter two. This was good!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still no chapter two? Would love to see more of this series! I’m so attached to the characters!

KnottyDaphneKnottyDaphne8 months ago

Please continue. Excellent story♡

bellaco01bellaco016 months ago

Chapter 2 please!

Pethair63Pethair635 months ago

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👅👅👅... Love story an as the comments want see how it goes the other 2 futa's in play. An it ends😔 please...... Finish this story !

Would love to be in terry position

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, more please. Wanna see Olga get some booty boy.

SamanthaIsASlutSamanthaIsASlut3 days ago

Love your writing! This is absolutely your best work!!! Please please please continue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...