Futa Magnet

Story Info
A thick Femboy unknowingly attracts 3 hung Futa's
15.5k words
4.79
52.1k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Guys, this my first story here so please give me some honest feedback. I know it's not perfect but I hope you guys enjoy it.

All characters are over the age of 18 and are all fictional.

*************

Terry looked out the window of his room, glancing at the rain as it rolled down the glass. There wasn't much of a view, it mainly consisted of a brick wall, fire escape, along with a parking garage. On a good day if the garage was empty he could see through it and get a glimpse of the city but those were few and far between these last couple weeks.

You see Terry really didn't have much going on at the moment. At the age of 25 he still didn't really know what he wanted in life, which eventually led to him being 3 years past his graduation date at college. He knew what kind of life he wanted, not to be filthy rich or famous, just well enough that bills weren't a concern and to be happy. He had a solid group of friends growing up but, as they got older they got more responsibilities. Between work, school, and family they found less time for each other. In the end they drifted apart, which left him alone.

He never really had much luck with the ladies, not for a lack of trying. He was a black man standing at 5 '10, a good height but not the 6 foot most women wanted. He was average in terms of looks and his style consisted of mainly simple pieces. To make matters worse he resembled his mother.

He was pretty, not handsome. His face is adorned with effeminate features, the most eye-catching being his big lips. They were full, soft and made him look very girly. His face was accompanied by a slender frame with little curves from the front, but once he turned around he had an ass that rivaled most Instagram models.

At one point in his life he was an avid gym goer but, every time he went he was met with the same 2 outcomes. The first being the uncomfortable stares, he could feel them burning into him when he wasn't looking. The second being that women would approach him asking the same thing every time "OMG, what's your glute routine? You're literally body goals.". It also didn't help that his entire reason for going was to bulk up. Only for his glutes to be the one part of him that grew and became more defined.

After mewling over his lack of a romantic life, he thought that the best way to rebuild himself was to gain his independence from his family and so he began apartment hunting. When his parents came home he told them his plan to move out. The response was mixed, his father was all for it hoping that this would be the start of his journey into being a man. His father always saw him as a girly man, a sentiment that wasn't vocalized but understood between the two. He had grown not to care what his father thought of him as he got older but, a tinge of pain still found its way to surface every now and then. His mother was against the whole idea, she wanted to keep her son with her for as long as she could. She had always supported him, to the point that she smothered him. Hell, he didn't even start doing his own laundry till he was 21. It pained him to see his mother hurt but, he had to put his foot down, he had to get his own place.

In a shocking twist his father offered him a deal. He'd pay 1 year's rent for him, if he moved out by the end of the week. Terry was more than happy to expedite his departure from their home, so much so he was about to say yes until his father dropped a condition on him.

"Like I said I'll pay one year's rent for the apartment you find but, once you leave you can't come back."

He caught his tongue right before he was about to agree. Was he ready for this, was this what he really wanted? Just then the doorbell rang, it was a UPS package for his mother and carrying it was a bombshell of a woman. As his mother signed off on the delivery he made eye contact with the courier. She quickly scanned him head to toe and gave a quick chuckle all the while looking right at him. He was dismissed yet again before he could even try due to his effeminate looks. Once she left Terry looked at his father with new found conviction in his eyes.

"You have a deal and to make it better, I'll be gone by tomorrow night."

It may have been rushed but he found a place in the city he always looked at and thanks to his dad he wasn't stressed about finding a job right away. Upon entering his new home everything looked great until it wasn't. He noticed a slip on the door to his bedroom reading " Renovation due to start 10/29/22 and end 1/15/23". This had to be a joke, the website said nothing about renovations. He quickly called the building manager, frantically demanding answers.

"How the hell can I pay for a unit and give 1 years rent upfront, just for me to not live in it for almost 3 months?"

The manager apologized but informed him that he already signed the 1 year lease and that breach of contract would result in a 30% deduction from his refund. Going back home wasn't an option and he couldn't stay here, he was fucked in every sense of the word.

He went outside to clear his head and took a seat on a bench in front of his building. He then heard a soft spoken voice that made him get butterflies in his stomach.

"Hey, don't think I've seen you around here before, are you a new tenant?" said a woman looking down at him.

He looked up and was once again taken away by a pretty face. She looked pretty, not supermodel pretty, more like a girl next door kind of look. A complete contrast to her outfit which was a graphic tee and a pair of sweatpants that looked 1 size too big. Which was made more apparent with her build, she was short maybe 5'3 at the most. She had tattoos going down her left arm and could see some poking out her waistband. The bright colors of her ink prominent against her white skin. All in all she was gorgeous.

"Uhhh, you ok dude?"

Snapping back to reality he quickly responded to not make things any weirder.

"Yeah, sorry it's been a shitty day. Just tried to move in but the unit they gave me is under renovations."

She looked at him trying to process the information when a light bulb went off. "Wait, you're on the 4th floor right, at the end of the hallway."

He just gave a defeated nod. She then stretched her arm out to give a him a hand shake

"Names Samantha but you can call me Sam and I'm your new neighbor."

After some light conversation she asked what his plan for his living situation was. He had no idea and she read his face like a children's book "Soooooo, you're fucked basically.". It hit him hard hearing it come from someone else, it gave the situation more validity.

Then to his shock she offered him the couch for the night. He nearly shed a tear. He grabbed his bags and started walking to the elevator with her. Once inside she turned around and was stunned. On this guy in front of her was an ass that was purely divine. He was wearing sweats like her but they basically stretched to the limit around his ass. She couldn't stop staring, he had such a slender frame and gave no indication he had a stripper's booty when looking at him from the front. A surprise gift for sure, one she was looking forward to unwrapping.

As if god wanted to thank her for her show of hospitality he decided to give Terry a slight cramp in one of his legs. He simply shook his left leg in an attempt to get rid of it but, from behind it looked like a mass of jello rippling from side to side. She had to collect herself. The pants she was wearing were starting to feel a bit snug in some areas.

Once in her apartment he noticed how nice it was. It was clean, organized and had a warm feel to it. He looked at the couch and was once again grateful for the chance encounter with Sam. Then to his surprise Sam offered him a deal.

"You know what, you seem like a chill guy, do you wanna be roommates until your unit is done? We'll split the bills 50/50 shouldn't be that much."

She thought to herself that as a bonus she'd also get to see that stripper booty more often and if she played her cards right she might even get to play with it.

He suddenly cursed himself for slacking on the job hunt thinking the free rent his father gave him would allow him to relax. "I don't have a job though." he replied shamefully.

Luckily Sam was owed a favor from her close friend, Olga. She had quit her old job and opened a yoga studio down the street a couple months ago. She offered Sam a job but she respectfully declined. She was sure the job was still open and the thought of Terry in yoga pants almost had her drooling.

"Don't worry about it. I can get you a job at this yoga studio, it pays well and it's close."

He was starting to feel more indebted to her by the second.

"How about I take over the chores around the place, my way of saying thank you. If you need any help with anything else, like work I'll help. I know work loads can pile up and before you know it you're backed up".

She was laughing internally.

"Yeah my loads can get really massive, I tend to get backed up really easily but I doubt that'll happen now that you're here"

"I'm your man, I got you with anything you need" he said as he puffed his chest out trying his best macho impression.

She looked at him and smiled, while she mumbled under her breath.

"Mmmmm, you've definitely got what I need"

They shook on it and she called her friend Olga, who was more than happy to have an extra pair of hands around the studio. It also helped that she took a picture of Terry when he wasn't paying attention, it wasn't the best photo but it captured his most important feature.

"What do you think Olga, think he'll fit in?"

"Da, I make something fit in" she said in a thick Russian accent, arousal clear as day in her voice.

Sam chuckled, "No silly, I meant the job."

"Oh uh yes, he have job. My personal assistant."

Sam gave him a thumbs up that he got the job. He was ecstatic. He asked if he could say thank you to which Sam grinned and gave him the phone.

"UH, hi Olga this is Terry. I just wanted to say thank you for the job. I'll do my best to work underneath you. I adapt pretty fast so I'm sure I can take everything you have to give."

Sam laughed and Terry looked at her. "Oh, trust me she has quite a lot to give, it almost seems never ending at times."

He put on a cocky smile and reassured both women he was the perfect man for the job.

"Just means I'll have to work harder to take everything she gives me".

He heard Olga moan and start breathing heavily into the phone.

"Daaaa, you take everything!"

"Yup, don't be afraid to give me all you got just because I'm Sam's friend. I'll warn you though I can be a bit of a tight ass when it comes to rules. I hope that's ok?"

The phone went quiet for a bit, then he heard a faint sound of a zipper.

"Mmmm is no problem. The tight ass is good, very good!"

Then some other noise in the background.

*SHLICK* *SHLICK*

"You know what they call Olga back home?" her breathing hard into the mic.

"No, what is it?"

"Zapolnitel' otversity."(Hole Filler)

Sam grinned, it was a name that fit Olga perfectly. One she was sure Terry would discover and get to experience first hand.

"How do you spell that so I can search it up, I'm interested"

"NO! No search. I'll show you what it means! Everyday at work, you leave full."

He was confused

"Full? I'll leave full?"

*SHLICK* *SHLICK* *SHLICK*

"Daaaaa, full. Olga alway lets out so much. Balloons always pop and make a mess but, you take everything!"

There must have been something lost in translation. He didn't understand what she was talking about.

"OOHHH, dobycha mal'chik, ya blizko, pogovori so mnoy." (Booty boy I'm close, talk to me)

Sam wrote something down in Russian she'd learned just to tease Olga and gave it to Terry.

"Say it like you're talking to your girlfriend in a loving voice. Trust me she'll love it."

He was unsure at first but she reassured him that the job was as good as his. This was just the cherry on top to get her to like him even more. Sam knew Olga and knew what was about to happen.

"UHH, Olga."

"Daa?"

He looked at Sam who gave him an encouraging smile. He looked at the paper and read it for Olga.

"YA khochu, chtoby ty konchill mne na litso." (I want you to cum on my face)

He heard her cry out into the mic.

"OOOHH, ya sobirayus' konchit!" (I'm going to cum)

He heard several loud *SPURTS* as if someone squirted something thick, as well a nonstop *SHLICK* sound.

Sam smiled, "Olga you still there?"

There was no response besides the continuous heavy *SPURTS* for a minute or two before she responded.

"OH Sam, Ty luchshiy." (You're the best)

She smiled and then looked at Terry who was more confused than anything. Olga then called him bringing his attention back to her.

"Pretty boy I can't wait to.......OHHhhh."

An extra loud and heavy *SPURT* echoed through the phone. She collected herself and finished.

"To ride you. We'll meet soon."

"I think you meant..." He started but before he could even correct her the call ended.

He gave the phone back to Sam, who was smiling the entire time.

"So, what did you think of Olga?"

"She's nice, a bit weird but nice. I like her."

Her phone chimed letting her know she got a message. She opened it and looked at Terry who was bent over going through his bags, his big round butt still a sight to behold. "She loves you though, you made a good first impression".

"Really? You think so?" He shouted from across the room, happily and unaware of how effeminate his voice sounded.

Sam looked at the photo again. It was Olga in the bathroom of her yoga studio, the toilet completely full of some of the thickest cum there was. She had captioned the photo "Look what booty boy made Olga do. I clogged the toilet again" with the smiling devil emoji. The two of them had been friends for almost 2 years now since they met while Sam was in Russia studying abroad. Yet she still couldn't figure out how she was able to cum so much, let alone why it was always so thick.

Olga sent another message soon after.

"Booty boy needs physical first before he works."

Sam was confused why. She was about to ask Olga's reasoning when she replied first.

"He said he'll take everything, yes? I've not shown you everything."

She then sent a 15 second video of her in the stall this time the toilet slightly overflowing. Above it her huge cock still pulsing and releasing thick globs of cum.

She sent another message "I'm not finished yet" with the smiling devil emoji again.

Sam replied with the same one with the added bonus of the peach emoji followed by the pregnant one. Olga liked it and replied "Da, I need him soon. Olga is tired of filling toilets, I fill him Instead!".

Sam smiled and looked at said big butt across the room.

She texted back "Soon, Olga soon."

She put her phone away and relayed the information to Terry.

"Hey so, Olga said you need a physical to start working. There's a doctors office down the street that I use, ask for Dr. Shaw, she'll take good care of you. While you're there could you pick up my results? Just give them my name and they should give you everything."

He agreed and headed out right away.

- The Clinic

Once inside he asked for Dr. Shaw. He was expecting an older woman but was surprised to see a gorgeous woman in scrubs call his name. She was an asian woman in her mid 30's who was slightly taller than Sam, maybe around 5'5. She wore glasses and had her hair in a bun. She had a nice body, with subtle curves that could be seen through her scrubs. There was something about her though, it made him weak in the knees when in her presence. It made him feel like he was in the gaze of a predator.

"You're Terry right?" she asked in a rather tired and unbothered tone.

"Yes, that's me. I was recommended to you by my roommate Sam." He tried to keep it cool and give a good first impression, which didn't seem to be going so well.

"Yeah she called me. I'm booked all day so let's get this over with." She guided him into the examination room.

Sam convinced her to take him during her lunch break telling her she wouldn't regret it. He was cute for sure and he had a really nice pair of lips but it definitely wasn't worth her only break of the day.

As they entered the room Terry knocked over some papers and a few charts.

"I am so sorry Dr. Shaw I'll pick those up right away"

She rolled her eyes and left to get a pen from her desk. When she came she was left speechless.

"You're still picking up tho......"

She didn't even finish her sentence. Bent over in front of her was ass she's only seen in porn. The man she thought was a waste of her time had an ass that just became the sole focus. She watched him from the doorway and simply marveled at him as she rubbed her crotch.

"Mmmm Sam you sly little devil. You know exactly what I like" she said aloud, hoping to catch his attention.

"OH, Dr. Shaw I didn't hear you come in. Sorry about the mess again."

She smiled walking by him purposely brushing her crouch against his butt as he finished picking up the last of the papers. It was extremely soft but also had a bit of firmness to it. She didn't get much free time working in the medical field, no time for herself, no time for release. Something she was hoping the young man could remedy.

"Not a problem my dear. Come on, let's get started"

Sex-M

Ethnicity-Black

Height-5'10

Weight-162 LB (A good amount in that plump butt of yours)

Vision-20/20

"Are you flexible at all, you will be working at a yoga studio after all" and if she knew Sam then a certain Russian was going to be his boss soon.

"Uhh....yeah I did gymnastics and.....ballet when I was younger." His face became flushed with embarrassment.

Dr. Shaw was intrigued now "Oh, interesting choice. Can't say I know any other young man with your athletic choices. Why those two?"

He was blushing and avoiding eye contact. She loved how weak and submissive he was.

"I liked this girl growing up so I joined to get closer to her but it didn't work out. I stayed in it anyway because I.......enjoyed it and was good at it. I did both for....6 years"

"So, why did you stop?"

"I had a.....wardrobe malfunction at practice. I went for a split and my leotard ripped showing my....butt"

She could just imagine his cheeks bare and on full display. She was lost in her own fantasies but she had to continue with the exam there'd be more time for that later in private.

"Can I ask why it didn't work out with you two?"

He shifted side to side in his seat, unable to make eye contact with her. He was so embarrassed that he started to sweat a bit.

"She said I was more of a girl than she was and that she couldn't be with a......thick Femboy."

God if only she had been born in his generation. She'd have a ring on his finger and a tight hole waiting for her when she got home.

"I'm sorry to hear that truly. How about we go back to the examination and get your mind off that." To which he smiled and agreed.

She looked at her chart, her heart skipping a beat and her pants getting tighter by the second.

"All that's left is your penis and glute measurement, ok" she said in a happy voice.

The smile faded from his face and he stared at the floor, embarrassment written all over his face. She had a strong feeling why, but she had to see it for herself. With shaky hands he slowly pulled his pants down, a pair of white briefs stretched almost to the breaking point around his ass, with no visible bulge up front.

"Continue" she said arousal all in her voice.

He dropped his briefs even slower and upon seeing it her body shuddered as a shot of pre cum found its way out. It was cute. He was already hard but it was barely bigger than her pinky. She got up holding the note pad in front of her crotch to hide her bulge and got the ruler.