Futa Magnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just going to measure you ok?"

"Yes....Dr. Shaw"

It was 2 1/2 inches erect and his balls looked so cute tucked below his penis. Her suspicions were right. He was a natural born bottom, something rare to find. He was leagues above any of the boys she'd seen in porn.

Next it was time for his glute measurement. She got a tape measure from the drawer and wrapped it around his butt.

"A 44 inch hip measurement. You don't have much hips since you're a man but, you got a whole lot of junk in your trunk. I know more than a few women who'd kill for a figure like yours" she said with a bit of a chuckle, behind it a primal urge to breed.

He stared at the floor in defeat "Of course, I try to gain weight and bulk up and it all goes to my ass, thing has a mind of its own."

She looked at him confused. "Did you say something?"

"No, just talking to myself." Hoping he hadn't embarrassed himself any farther with this gorgeous woman.

A mischievous grin grew on her face as an idea formed.

"Terry dear, when was your last prostate exam?"

"I...I never had one"

She licked her lips "Well today will be your first"

She rolled her chair behind him and got up close and personal with her new favorite patient.

She bit her lips "It looks even juicier up close."

"What was that doc?"

"Oh, nothing, just taking some mental notes" She quickly took her phone out and snapped a couple pictures. She'd need them later for 'research purposes'.

She proceeded to put one finger in and was astonished by the tightness. Even more so by how it tried to pull her finger back in as she tried pulling it out.

"Thick and tight, he's got the best of both worlds. The things I'd do to this hole." she mumbled under her breath.

It was uncomfortable, well for him at least. Dr. Shaw took her time and enjoyed the best ass she'd seen to date. She had 2 fingers in now and was practically fingering his ass. When she was satisfied she pulled her fingers out.

A *POP* echoed through the room causing Terry to blush. DR. Shaw bit her lip in arousal as she watched his hole tighten right back up as if nothing happened. Her scrubs started to feel uncomfortably tight now.

She then asked him if he part took in any anal play to which he responded very defensively.

"No, what kind of question is that? I'm a man!"

She looked at her charts and talked softly. Just loud enough for him to hear she spoke but not enough to hear what was said. "A man? Hardly, a bit of makeup and you'd look like a cute girl. Plus with an ass like that it'd be a shame for it to not be properly used".

She then informed him that although more tests would be needed she was sure that he had a condition known as "Rectal Constriction". He had never heard of it before and was worried that it was something bad, to which she put him at ease.

"It's nothing bad my dear, it just means that if you partake in such activities it would be a bit uncomfortable, well for you at least." As she subtly rubbed the growing bulge through her lab coat.

Terry raised an eyebrow wondering what she meant by that. "You see, all the condition does is makes the anal ring and everything else down there remain basically as tight and constrictive as your first time. If you were too for example do such activities with someone right now, within 30 minutes you'd be back to being an anal virgin again. It's very rare, I believe to date less that 20 cases have been documented. Looks like you hit the jackpot" He processed the information he was just given as he tried pulling his pants back up.

"I'm not sure about hitting the jackpot. I don't plan on having anything ever go up there but, thanks for everything Dr. Shaw."

She smiled and thought about how she had something that would change his mind and turn him into an obedient pet.

She had to cross her legs to hide it now, it was far too obvious. Had he'd been paying attention he would have noticed the sizable bulge snaking its way down her thigh.

"Not a problem my dear, I highly recommend that you come back a couple times a week for more THOROUGH testing."

"Sure, when?"

"How's every other day, 9pm-12am sound?"

"I thought the clinic was closed at 9pm and why such a long appointment?"

Her eyes were burning with lust seeing him struggle to pull the waist of his pants over his butt.

"Oh, it's not a problem. I'm making you my one and only exclusive patient. I"ll stay late just for you. It'll be just us two in here, should give us the privacy we need for me to ride your....eh I meant run a more intrusive test. It can tend to be quite rough on the body seeing as how I'll have to go deeper and use a more natural method.

"Thanks Dr. Shaw but moneys really tight at the moment I doubt I'd be able to afford it"

"Not a problem it'll be pro bono, free of charge"

Terry couldn't believe it; he not only got a place to stay, and a new job but, also a doctor who wouldn't charge him. He didn't understand why things were going good but, as long as they kept going in this direction he was fine.

"Thank you Dr. Shaw, you're amazing, it was a pleasure to meet you" he said in a somewhat girlish voice running up and hugging her.

"The pleasures was all mine"

She hugged him back and got a handful of ass in the process, still amazed at how soft it was.

The lump in her scrubs throbbing and rubbing against his thigh, to which he was none the wiser too.

"Yes, the pleasure indeed." she whispered.

After letting go of the hug Terry noticed a wet spot on her scrubs right above her knee. His attention was fixed on the wet spot so much he didn't notice the bulge throbbing right above it.

"Dr.Shaw I think you spilled something on yourself."

She quickly closed her lab coat, her face blushing slightly.

"Oh, it's nothing, I'll take care of it once you leave. Now when you're ready you can go to the front desk and check out, ok"

He left the room turning around to wave goodbye catching her staring at his plump posterior, her pants tight over a bulge that ran down her left leg. Not thinking much of it he just continued to check out.

As he continued walking he swore he heard a moan, followed by the sound of clothes being removed. He was about to go back in and ask if she was ok when he heard her voice.

"Shit, these pants were tight, might have to go up in size again and of course I ruined another pair of pants. Stuff is so thick and sticky it almost never comes out"

He stopped just shy of knocking but decided to leave her, she was probably just drying the wet spot on her pants. So he turned back around and went towards the front desk again.

Luckily for him he left right before he could hear the rest of Dr. Shaw's statement.

"Fuck, that ass of his got me this worked up. Gonna ride that bitch as much as I want every time he comes in for his test. I gotta take care of you first big girl."

*SHLICK* *SHLICK*

She paged the front desk and canceled her next appointment giving her 30 minutes to deal with her 'problem'.

At check out he asked for Sam's test results, to which the receptionist informed him that there are 3 Sam's with the same last name. He didn't want to bother her anymore so he asked the receptionist what the results were for all 3. Normally that would be confidential information but, she looked like she just wanted to go home and couldn't care less.

She went down the list one at a time all of which sounded normal till he heard the last patient.

"Excessive semen production and output, along with a very high sex drive and almost no refractory period. Notes recommend ejaculation a minimum of 7 times per day by intercourse or 10 by masturbation. Masturbation will suffice but an outside source of stimulation would yield far better results."

He thought to himself how some bull of a dude must be getting laid all the time shooting money shot worthy loads at women. A tinge of jealousy welled up inside him and even though he'd never admit it, a bit of curiosity too. Just thinking about it had his back door instinctively clenched without his notice.

He was at a loss as to which one was Sam's file but he was sure that the last one he heard couldn't be her. In the end he relented and called her. He gave the phone to the receptionist who looked confused, then intrigued, and then aroused. After a few confirmations she gave Terry a closed file. She then punched out and left while mumbling under her breath "Some interesting people out there nowadays, maybe I could find one".

On his way out he saw a picture of Dr. Shaw on the wall. It looked like she won a competition. She was standing on a podium with a gold medal around her neck and a banner hung above her head with confetti raining down on her.

The banner read "Who's the biggest?"

He was curious as to what the contest was. The biggest what? There were endless possibilities.

"There's definitely a story behind this picture and it would be a great ice breaker to talk to Dr.Shaw on a more personal level."

He was about to open the door to leave when he had the sudden urge to use the bathroom. He turned around and walked down the hall, it was the last door all the way down. On his way there he saw Dr.Shaw leaving her office walking fast straight for the bathroom. She was sweating and breathing hard with a rubber glove sticking out of her pocket. She quickly opened the door and slammed it shut. When he reached the door he simply sat down on the floor next to it. He noticed a trail of a clear liquid from her office to the bathroom. Curious he touched the puddle right by the door, shocked to find it warm and very sticky.

"It's like the thing the xenomorphs make in Aliens."

Suddenly he heard Dr. Shaw's voice through the door.

"Ohhh, I'm so close. I can feel it, Oh gosh it's a big one."

*SHLICK* *SHLICK* *SHLICK*

He heard her panic all of sudden, which made him stand up and face the door. His ear put against the 1 way glass hoping to better hear her.

"No. No no no. Fuck, where is it? I had it in my pocket. Oh god I can't hold it much longer."

She lost something? He then noticed the rubber glove on the floor a couple feet from the door. He picked it up and knocked on the door getting no reply. He cracked the door open and stuck his hand inside making sure not to look inside.

"Uhh, Dr.Shaw is this what you were looking for? It was on the floor in front of the door."

She appeared at the door, eyes fluttering and breathing extra hard. She was glad he wasn't looking. Not wearing any pants, her cock was out pointing straight ahead. It was throbbing nonstop while letting out a large amount of pre cum on the bathroom floor.

"God, you're a lifesaver. Just....just give me a couple minutes, my dear."

He closed the door and leaned against it, his plump bottom smooshed against the 1 way glass of the door. Glad that he was able to help her he rocked his hips side to side sliding his butt left to right along the door.

She was already close, so much so she was about to unleash a mess unlike any other if not for her favorite patient saving her. She stretched the glove over the head of her cock, it was snug but the material was stretchy. She looked up and saw his little dance through the 1 way glass. He couldn't see anything but she saw everything and his big round butt dancing was what she needed to finish.

"Ohhh, yeah that's it. Keep dancing for me." She whispered, her voice trembling slightly from excitement.

*SHLICK* *SHLICK* *SHLICK*

The intercom buzzed asking her to come to the lab.

Suddenly from behind him came a cry of ecstasy and relief.

"OOOHHH GOD, I'M CUMMING!"

Her cry was followed by several spurts of some thick liquid. He put his ear to the door to hear better not knowing she could see everything. Her body shuddered as more of her thick nectar filled the glove. The spurts continued for about 2 minutes before she started moaning in relief, signaling the end of her orgasm.

A smile formed on her face as she thought of a way to reward her favorite patient for helping her release some stress.

"Terry dear, could you do me a favor?"

His face started blushing and his body froze. How did she know he was still here?

"Y...Yes Dr.Shaw?"

She released a couple more shots of cum just thinking about what was going to happen.

"Could you come in here please but, close your eyes though. I'm not decent at the moment."

She already knew his answer and got relaxed for what was coming.

"O..Okay." he meekly responded.

He slowly pushed the door open and followed the sound of her heavy breathing. He felt the wet and stickiness of the floor wondering what happened inside prior. Eventually he made it to her, his eyes shut tight and his body trembling from nervousness. She knew he'd never peek, he was too submissive and weak to do anything other than what he was told. She teased him accusing him of peeking.

"No..no Dr.Shaw I would never look, I...promised I wouldn't."

She instructed him to come forward until he was right in between her legs and kneel. She was on the toilet seat legs spread cock out in the open. The glove from earlier was filled to the size of a volleyball on the floor with her cock still snug into its opening.

She got off the toilet, her cock mere inches from his face. She told him to hold his hands out. He nervously did and was rewarded with something hot and heavy in his hands.

"Dr.Shaw.....what am I holding? It's hot and the liquid inside feels kind of....thick."

She didn't answer him. Instead she carefully took her cock out the glove to not spill any. An audible *POP* echoed in the room as the head of her monster was free'd. She looked at him and knew she was pushing it but decided to do it anyway. She pointed her cock at his face and started stroking herself.

*SHLICK* *SHLICK* *SHLICK*

She moaned as she felt the leftover cum from her orgasm get shot out. She looked down and watched herself shoot 3 long ropes of cum on his face. Two of them landed in his right eye and to her pleasure the final one painted his lips white with her splooge.

"Oops, I'm sorry Terry I tried not to make a mess, are you alright?" she asked, trying not to laugh as the huge glob of thick cum rolled down his face.

"I'm...okay Dr.Shaw it was an accident."

She smiled and tucked her deflating cock back in her pants.

"Ok now, I'm ready to go. When you finish washing your face you can throw what's in your hands out in the trash bin to your left. Thank you for being a good boy."

She took a quick picture of his messy face, a grin forming on her as she was pleased with her work. She patted him on the head and left for the lab. Once gone he opened his one good eye and looked down. It was a rubber glove, the one he gave her. It was filled with some thick white substance, which he also had on face. He got up slowly and carefully put the glove in the trash so it didn't pop. Looking in the mirror he saw the substance first hand. It looked like yogurt and it was warm but it was also extremely sticky. It took him 15 minutes to fully clean his face afterwards he made his way to the front door to leave. He saw DR.Shaw at the front desk by herself and waved goodbye.

She called him over briefly and he jogged over with a bit of excitement in his step.

"I'm sorry Terry I just realized I never answered your question earlier in the bathroom"

He blushed and looked at her feet unable to maintain eye contact.

"It's a natural protein that I make. I'm going to start giving it to you every visit, straight from the source. I make it in large amounts so you'll have to take it in large doses, multiple per visit. Any questions"

Still looking down while fidgeting with his finger he asked her "You..you said large amounts...how big are the dosages exactly?"

She smiled and her breathing got a bit faster.

"A little smaller than the one you threw away in the bathroom, sometimes more."

His tight hole clenched knowing what she was talking about, unfortunately his mind was too naive and innocent to figure it out.

"Thats, a lot. Um... you said you make it naturally, what's the source....and can it really make that much? Also how do I take it?"

God he was too perfect. She'd tease him a bit more before answering.

Still looking down he noticed movement in front of him. Maybe he was too nervous, or his eyes were playing tricks on him, but he thought he saw something just stretch down her leg a little.

She lifted his chin up forcing him to look at her and not the bulge she started to form.

"Don't worry dear, the source can make more than enough for you. As to what it is, don't worry that plump butt of yours it's good for you, I promise. Finally as to how it's administered, you can take it orally or the other more effective way. Just know that we'll use both ways multiple times per visit. You'll love it."

He didn't know what to say, he just stood there speechless. She turned him around and gave him a light slap on his butt getting him to walk out the door.

"God, that boy's going to sit on a pillow after I'm done with him. Mmmm, I can't wait."

- Some Time later At the Apartment

Sam was moving stuff around the living room making room for Terry's stuff. When she was home she preferred to wear more feminine clothing, which she couldn't really wear in public. If she did she might as well hold up a sign that read "look at me the girl with the softball sized bulge in her jeans" but, she was home and could relax.

She was wearing a hoodie and leggings. She looked at herself as she passed the mirror commenting on her appearance " Well you don't have much when it comes to tits. Ass wise I got a nice bubble butt, nothing worth fawning over and it definitely doesn't compare to Terry's. It's alright though I more than make up for it in other areas".

Rubbing the inside of her right thigh she moaned as she enjoyed feeling herself throb to life. She should have been at load number 7 by this time but, between traffic on the way home and her new thick roommate she had a case of blue balls that would make a horse lie down in pain. She was about to get her 3rd load of the day out when the door flung open.

"Hey, I'm back. Sorry it took so long. DR.Shaw was explaining the results of my test. Really nice lady, I think she might even have a crush on me". He intentionally left the bathroom encounter out of the story.

He looked at Sam who was sweating and looked nervous. He asked if she was alright to which she said "Yeah, I'm ok just got a bad cramp in my leg is all. I'm gonna go change".

He was confused as to why she had to change, there was nothing wrong with her outfit. He watched Sam speed walk to her room but caught a glimpse of her right thigh throbbing nonstop. "Shit Sam, that cramp looks huge. Do you need ice or something?"

She couldn't help but look at him and smile, " It's not that bad, I get them all the time throughout the day."

10 minutes later Sam came out of her room this time wearing baggy sweatpants. She noticed Terry was a bit upset so she asked what happened. He explained that he moved his bags onto the balcony not to take up space and because of his bad luck it looked like they started the renovations next door early and somehow paint spilled on all his clothes.

Sam said "Well there are bad day's and then there are legendary bad days." Did you just quote Riddick asked Terry.

"Yes I did. I see you're a man of culture too."

They laughed for a bit. He needed it, after the shit that happened today. It wasn't all bad though he got to meet both Sam and Dr.Shaw. They were both the highlights of his day so far. Then Terry asked what it was that he could do. He didn't have anything to wear because all his clothes were ruined and he won't have money until 2 weeks from now when he gets paid.

Sam bit her lip looking at him, he was the definition of a cutie with a booty. She shouldn't, it would be wrong to take advantage of him like this but, a throb between her legs said it was too good of an opportunity to pass.