Futa Magnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey don't be so down you can wear some of my stuff till you get new clothes." Not even trying to hide her excitement.

Terry protested the idea of wearing girl's clothes but she quickly brought him back to reality. "Well, you can't go to work naked now can you."

To which he had no response, defeated he accepted and followed her to her room. Inside he realized it was pretty nice, as well as spacious. She went through her closet and gave him a pair of gym shorts that looked like they were several sizes too small. She then pulled out a red thong and spun it around her finger, all the while looking right at him.

"I'm not wearing a thong and those shorts won't fit me".

Sam had to double down or her plan would fall apart before it began, "First you're not gonna wear my shorts commando, secondly it's not my fault you got an ass that puts strippers to shame." He once again couldn't find a comeback. He simply took the clothes and went to the bathroom to put them on.

When he came back the short had half his ass hanging out the bottom and as much as he refused to admit it, the thong was very comfortable. Every step he took he felt the shorts ride up, giving him a wedgie and exposing more of his butt. If he had any plans to get with his roommate, him in womens clothes certainly wasn't helping.

"You look so hot in them, but you're wearing them wrong. Let me show you how you're supposed to wear them."

Sam walked up behind him then hiked up the short as high as possible. She then pulled the thong even higher to make it stick out above the waistband of the shorts. What started out as shorts turned into him basically wearing panties over a thong that felt like it could break any second.

"Wow, you look great, they fit you way better than they could ever fit me. I mean look, it's making your ass look even greater than it did before."

She was in heat at that very moment. So much so she didn't even realize she was rubbing her crotch vigorously behind him. Sam grew bold and gave one of his butt cheeks a jiggle, marveling at how soft it was. She then gave his ass a playful slap that caused him to yelp in surprise with a high pitched girly voice. She couldn't help but grin ear to ear. That was a voice she hoped to hear more of later.

She noticed Terry looking down in defeat. "What's wrong? You look great."

He looked up at her "I look like a woman, I'm not strong at all, I'm.....I'm not even average in the dick department. The one thing that's above average is.....who am I kidding that's way above average is my ass and what woman likes a guy with a fat ass."

If only he knew how much that ass of his turned her on. She couldn't forget about those plump lips, they deserved her love also. The size of his dick was irrelevant in her mind when he had two holes that could bring her pleasure she'd only fantasized about.

Terry turned and looked at her with misty eyes. "You wanna something even funnier? Dr.Shaw said I have this thing about my ass that makes it always tight no matter how much stuff I do with it. Like I've never even thought of putting anything up there. I'm a joke of a man and to think I thought she had a crush on me."

Sam was basically fighting every primal urge she had not to get hard in front of him, not yet at least. Here she was with a man who had everything she needed and he was breaking himself down all on his own. All she had to do was follow the rest of the plan. Build him back up stronger than before and break in a certain tight hole. Her heart, mind, and cock were all on the same page, a rare occurrence.

"Listen, I think you're hot, that counts for something, right?" She gently put her hand on his face to show her affection but to also hide the growing bulge in her pants.

"Yeah, you're.....really pretty too"

He couldn't even maintain eye contact. He was too adorable.

"So what if you're not strong. You telling me all this already makes you stronger than most guys."

"You don't think me being weak and looking feminine is a turn off or a red flag"

"Nope. You're just my type actually. Nice, cute, caring." She was practically drooling thinking about his other positive traits but collected herself to not lose focus.

"Ok you're not packing down there big deal learn to accept who you are. I know it's not easy but it'll make you even stronger, trust me I know."

"But...but how am I supposed to please any woman the way I am."

"Not all women need a dick to be pleased. Just play to your strengths and use your best assets"

She reached around him giving one of his butt cheeks a firm squeeze and started massaging it while looking him straight in the eye.

"And last but CERTAINLY not least that ass of yours is beyond sexy. I love a guy with a nice big butt and you more than qualify. This is the kind of ass I'd want to play with every day."

Stopping her massage she slid her hand into his shorts and gently slid her middle finger in between his cheeks. Then she moved her finger in and out the top of his cheeks, finger them.

He was breathing fast and blushing so much it was evident through his chocolate skin.

"You said play to my strengths and use my best asset, which is my.......OHHH MY"

Sam slid her finger further down and started prodding his tight hole a wide grin on her face.

He was trembling now. How could this short woman have this much control over him and they barely even started. "What did you....have in mind".

"Don't act stupid with me, you know what I want." Her panties started to get tight and damp all in one fell swoop.

Something was happening between the two of them and Terry wasn't about to let the one woman who would accept him as himself slip away. He had to do something to keep her interested, to keep this moment going. He took her hand and sat her down on the bed then sat on her lap.

"You....you think you can handle all this.....this ass"

He couldn't even understand what he was doing or believe what he was saying. He just didn't want this moment to end. He was in uncharted waters and he was practically shaking which just ended up giving Sam the show of a lifetime being behind him.

Sam was borderline hyperventilating. The biggest, nicest, and softest pair of butt cheeks she had ever seen and probably will see in her life was sitting right on top of her.

Sam leaned forward and whispered in his ear with a seductive smile on her face.

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. If we do this you're mine and there's no going back."

Her balls were ramping up production at a frightening speed. She was about to make all her fantasies come true and his tight hole would just have to deal with what was coming.

Terry looked at her, his heart beating so fast he was sure she could hear it. "I....I know what I'm getting into. I've just.....never done anything like this before."

She needed him to truly submit, it couldn't be just the lust it had to come from him.

"Be honest, anything like this or anything period"

He didn't answer for a few moments but he knew he had too.

"I've never done anything, period, okay." His attempt at feigning defiance was so obvious he didn't even believe it himself.

"Thanks for being honest. From now on I'll take the lead and be the one on top."

A sincere look was on her face, with a beast behind it ready to devour its prey.

"So what are you gonna use? A strap on or something?"

"Mhm, I'll use something alright. I know you'll love it. It's the perfect match for that fat ass of yours."

At the exact moment Sam stopped trying to hold the flood of blood back and let it rush down to her instrument that would soon be enveloped by its new home.

"Ahhh. Finally time for the fun to start."

Terry's face began to blush even more. He was sitting on something that was growing and throbbing. Without saying anything he moved back and forth on Sam's lap trying to understand what was digging into his left butt cheek.

His thoughts were going over every possibility.

"Did she already have the strap on? No it can't be warm and it's soft but, getting harder and bigger. Much bigger!"

He was so lost in his search to find out what it was that he shifted too much to the left and the object in question found its way in between his plump cheeks.

"Oh my....."

"Ooohh, that feels good" Her mouth was salivating at what was about to happen.

Almost on instinct he clenched and Sam let out a moan of pure ecstasy which would only get better as the night continued.

"Mmm... that's nice Terry you're getting me excited. I might not be able to control myself with you."

Even with his cheeks clenched he felt it throb and snake its way further between his cheeks. At this point Terry knew exactly what it was and it felt huge.

He didn't want her to see him scared or like he was trying to back out, so he took it even further and sealed his fate without knowing."Control yourself?" he said as he clenched his cheeks again this time going back forth giving Sam a butt job through her clothes "You never said if you could handle this".

Something inside Sam snapped. She pushed Terry off of her and he landed face down on the bed. Yanking the shorts off violently as they got stuck around his butt, however she left the thong on though. It looked good the way its red color contrasted his chocolate skin, along with how much it made that ass of his look even juicier than before. She undid the knot keeping her sweatpants on and pulled the lace completely out of it. Within a second he felt her sitting on top of him.

In a lustful voice filled with hunger and dominance she yelled at him.

"Put your hands behind your back now, SLUT"

Putting emphasis on slut to make sure he knew his place and he did because he obeyed without question. With his hands tied behind his back, he heard the sound of clothes being removed then he saw her panties get tossed on to the bed without care as it landed near his face. They were positively drenched with pre cum, so much so that it looked like they were soaked in it. There was more pre on her panties than he could ever hope cum.

His attention was brought back in front of him as the woman he was lusting for was standing in front of him completely naked and ready to claim him. Normally he'd be ogling her breast, or be star struck by how pretty she was but, there was nothing pretty about the monster between her legs.

It was so big that it couldn't support its own weight and hung down, but it was alive and throbbing with excitement. It was as thick as his wrist with a head slightly fatter than that. Along its length danced a multitude of veins supplying the beast with the blood it needed to stay as hard as it was. Behind her monstrous cock hung a pair of equally terrifying balls each the size of an orange, they were pulsing, waiting for the relief of emptying their contents into their soon to be favorite home. All in all her package was a monster that looked even bigger being attached to her small 5'3 frame. He looked up to see Sam's pretty girl next door face looking down at him, with hunger and lust in her eyes.

Sam drank in the look of fear, confusion, and embarrassment on his face. She was once again reading him with ease.

"If you're wondering how big I am, I have a tape measure but, here's the deal. You guess how big it is and if you're right we'll always go at your pace but, if you're wrong we do it my way everytim. Deal?"

He thought about it for a second "Can I really take something that big? She said to play to my strengths so I guess this is it. God it's big."

After a brief pause he nodded yes before looking back at the cock that was going to claim him.

Never taking his eyes off her cock he gave his guess "It's 10 inches."

She smiled and another pulse of pre-cum oozed out.

Sam grabbed the tape measure from the night stand and started at the base of her cock and started rolling. He knew it was big. There was denying that but he didn't understand how big till she got to 10" and she had a good amount left. He looked up at her and realized she was staring straight at him. With a grin on her face, she licked her lips and continued rolling the tape measure. He looked back down at her cock and instinctively clenched his star as he watched it pass 12, then 13, 14, with it finally stopping at the 15" mark.

"That.....thing is going up my ass. Oh god." was all he could say. He couldn't even imagine how far it would go.

Sam held the tape measure at 15" and laid it between his cheeks starting at his tight hole, going up his back. It stopped halfway there.

Grinning she looked at him and spoke four word giving him insight to the coming anal onslaught he was about to receive.

"Looks like you're wrong." her cock shooting a rope of pre cum over his shoulder onto his back, its way of saying hello.

Just for good measure she walked up to him and laid the beast on his face. With her balls resting under his chin the shaft stretched well past his hairline, with another 6" standing proud above him. She drank in his expression of awe and was ready to start her fun.

"Time for those lips to do what they were made for. Give my balls a good suck. NOW!" she said with authority, which he dared not question.

With each of her balls being as big as oranges fitting them in his mouth was out of the question. He leaned forward and started sucking on one as hard as he could, wondering if he was doing it the way she wanted.

"Ahhhhh, that's good. You got my girls working overtime."

Hearing her moan made him give one extra hard suck and by doing so he managed to pull one of them half way into his mouth. Soon after he then felt a warm sticky substance start to drip on top of his head and roll down his neck.

"Mmmmm, a girl could get used to this."

She would've been fine with him sucking on her balls for a while but she had to remain focused.

"We're skipping the blowjob and deep throat, that'll take time for you to do but, this ass is getting broken tonight. And thanks to that condition Dr.Shaw told you it'll always be nice and tight for me. I'm so excited. We'll fuck all weekend."

Weekend? He wasn't sure he'd survive the next hour.

As he continued his sucking Sam gave herself a few quick jerks. The amount of pre cum increased and some of it rolled down his face and got in his mouth, it was sweet with a hint of a salty or bitter taste. His attention was refocused when the behemoth left his face and the ball that was in his mouth came out with a *POP* Sam then walked to her night stand.

She opened the drawer to grab a bottle of lube and circled behind him. He felt her pull the thong to the and spread his cheeks. Soon after he felt the cold viscous texture of the lube get spread in between his butt cheeks. Then he felt her slide the monster between his plush cheek's and go back and forth applying lube as she continued. It went clean through with a good amount poking out on top. He enjoyed the sensation until it stopped and he felt her line herself up with his virgin star.

"Wait! Can't forget this." She said in a hurry.

Running back to her nightstand she grabbed a bottle of baby oil. She spread it all over his back, thighs, and most importantly his ass.

"Mmm yeah nice and shiny. Time to get in that stripper booty, slut."

She lined herself up again and leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"Just so you know our closest neighbor is 8 units down the hall and she's deaf. So feel free to make as much noise as you want. Now it's time for me to take what's mine slut. You lost our deal so we're doing it my way."

He was clenching so tight he probably could've made diamonds with the pressure he was squeezing with.

"Yeah, my way. Fast, Hard, And Deep." She grabbed one of his cheeks and gave in a nice jiggle. It looked simply delicious, she couldn't wait anymore.

His manhood was in shambles. He was on his stomach, in a bright red thong, with his back arched and butt propped upwards for easy access. "Sam, maybe we can just use some fingers this time? You're uh...really big, I doubt it'll fit."

Frustration along with a severe case of blue balls left her with little care for what he wanted.

"I told you there was no backing out and don't worry about me being big, you've got this fat ass. It's a match made in heaven. Now here comes the fun part."

With one hand she grabbed his hip with the other she grabbed his hands that were tied behind his back. She lined up her battering ram with his star. It felt absolutely massive against his tiny opening.

"Oh God." He hadn't been this scared since he went bungee jumping 3 years ago, no if anything he was more scared now.

Then she applied pressure. His succulent star was fighting to keep the invader out but she was determined to get in. After a couple tries she had no luck and Terry had a false sense of security wash over him.

"See, I....I told you it was too big. You....you could still use your finger to....play with it if you want." Some of his confidence returned and put him at ease.

Frustrated at his suggestion to use her fingers when she was this hard and still in heat with a massive case of blue balls a sinister smile formed on her face. She got an idea. She lined herself up with his tight hole again but didn't apply pressure.

"You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results." He felt in control and gave a playful tease by shaking his butt side to side.

Sam quickly reached between his legs and grabbed his balls. Before he could say anything she gave them a firm squeeze.

"Agh that hurts, what are you..."

She felt his hole loosen slightly and while he distracted she quickly thrust her hips forward.

*POP*

"OOOOOOHHHHHH MMYYYYY GGGGOODDD! S-Sam it's....it's too big. Wait please its....AAAUUUGHH FUUUCK".

His anal ring was stretched tight and strangling the head of her cock. She was in love, this ass was begging her to breed him.

"It's so tight. I want MORE."

She started sinking in another couple inches and she wasn't even half way. Sam was in heaven. It was simply divine the warmth, the softness of his cheeks, but most of all he was tight and he'd always be tight. She needed more so she sank more cock into him until she got half way. She gave a few long jabs of cock then continued in. The girl next door was gone, this was a beast who was denied relief. It was making its bed in his ass and loving every inch it swallowed.

Terry's mind felt like he was operating in a haze. He was a man, he should be the dominant one, so why did it feel so good? Why did it feel so right? Why was she so big? He let out a high pitched moan as he felt her sliding further in.

"There's the voice I wanted to hear".

She looked down and saw his hole stretched tight around her shaft. Something about watching it dive into his ass looked right. It certainly felt so. She almost felt bad watching her shaft plow into him knowing he still had a lot to take. Almost.

Feeling her cock throb inside him, while shooting thick ropes of pre cum as lubrication was too much pleasure for his brain to process. After a few more long jabs, spanks, and squeezes he felt her hips on his ass. Feeling accomplished burying her whole womanhood inside she ground into his plump buns in a circular motion, extracting another feminine moan from his lips.

She took her phone and took a POV picture of her cock hilted in his ass. She captioned it "He made 15 inches disappear, talk about a magical hole. No one's ever taken the whole thing."

He felt her balls on top of his and there was no comparison. Even more horrifying, was that they felt bigger than when he was sucking on them before. There were 2 things that came to Terry's mind at that moment.

The first being the file from the doctors office, she had been the bull who had excessive semen production and needed multiple ejaculations per day, meaning this wasn't ending soon.