Futa Magnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam laughed out loud staring at her boyfriend, Olga's booty boy. Forget a glazed chocolate donut, he looked like someone emptied a couple cups of yogurt on his face.

She was so pleased with her handy work she took a picture to remember the moment. "His first facial."

"What do you say babe?"

Being half conscious, with an ass, stomach, and mouthful cum, he answered.

"Fank Phew Sham." For a mouth that was full of cum, his response was rather coherent.

She walked up to him and slapped her finally deflating cock against his face.

"Anytime babe, anytime."

His mind was in a fog again with only one thought going through it. "It's so big, she cum's so much. Why...why did it have to taste good too?" The thought went through his head as he swallowed the mouthful his girlfriend gifted him. He could feel it slide down his throat as joined the rest that she pumped into him earlier.

The young volunteer backed away from the door, her face flushed bright red and her panties soaked. Not wanting to disturb the occupants she slid the notice under the door and slowly made her way to the elevator. Maybe my boyfriend would skip bible study and come to her place.

Sam saw the notice by the door and picked it up right before a thick glob of cum could fall on it. She raised an eyebrow as she read it.

"Reminder from DR.Shaw. Every other day visits start the day after tomorrow 9pm-12am. *Side Note - Your Rectal Contrition exams will require a much Deeper look and will require a more natural tool. You'll be receiving rather large protein injections.I'm eager to see you.*" For my favorite patient Lin Shaw.

She looked at Terry with a lustful grin. Olga tomorrow and Dr. Shaw the day after. Someone has a pretty full schedule this week.

Thinking about it had her cock throbbing back to life. She walked back to Terry who was laying on his back too tired to remove all the cum off of his face.

She lifted his legs up and he felt her line up against his hole again. His eyes still covered in cum, he didn't even need to see to know who it was and their intentions.

"A....again?"

He whimpered fear in his voice but, behind it the craving of wanting more.

"What can I say, this is some 5 star pussy you got here babe."

She lined herself up and left her head at the entrance to his tight butthole. She loved this hole and thanked god for putting it in her life. Then she applied pressure, ready for whatever round they were on. She didn't care to keep count.

"God help me." he murmured.

*POP*

"Mmmm, still tight as the first time. Now tell who owns this pussy, slut?"

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"Oh gawd you do, Sam!"

"Your fucking right I do. After this nut you'll practice sucking my cock. By the end of the day you'll be able to swallow the whole thing."

He got away from his parents and got an apartment. He got a job close by with a boss that liked him. To top it off he got a girlfriend who has a cock bigger than his forearm, who fucks him nonstop. It wasn't how he planned it but he still got laid and got a girlfriend. He thought for a moment and smiled internally.

He thought to himself "Well, I'm getting fucked like a cheap whore but on the bright side there's only one hung hottie in my life."

AN assumption he'd find out was astronomically wrong at a later time.

-FIN