Futa Magnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second being the only explanation for why her balls had gotten bigger. She had probably been fighting the urge to cum and was denying herself relief to prolong the pleasure she was feeling.

Then he felt empty as she pulled out until just the head was inside.

"You ready T? It's time we do it my way."

Then she dove back in with speed and buried the whole thing back in his tight hole.

*Thwap* *Thwap*

"AGHH Sam, it's so big!"

Sam smiled "Yeah, it is and it's all for you T". The mixture of lube and her pre cum eliminated any resistance his poor butt could've put up.

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"AGHHH, Oh fuck" He wanted to ask for mercy but, knew he'd get none.

Sam was drooling, the pleasure unreal.

"Yes, yes. Oh fuck yes. Who's ass is this?"

He didn't respond. With a hard smack on his ass leaving a red hand print she asked again. A thrust for each word.

"Who's?"

*THWAP*

"Ass."

*THWAP*

"Is this?"

His mouth spoke before his mind could even react.

"Oh God, it's yours Sam. It's yours."

With a smile on her face and lust radiating out of her she started to plow him faster and harder like a cheap whore. He swears it felt like she got a little bigger.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

If someone could hear them, they'd have thought some man was giving Sam the time of her life. Little did they know that the sweet girl next door was the one balls deep in his ass, sodomizing him so roughly that he wasn't sure the bed could withstand the assault.

Suddenly his eyes got heavy and his whole body shuddered.

"Oh, looks like I'm hitting someone's special spot." She focused her assault on his ass in a downward motion. She wouldn't be surprised if she could see the outline of her cock through his abs.

He started drooling as a smile of pure ecstasy formed on his face. He tried fighting the urge to cum, the pressure welling within him. Unfortunately Sam was too big and far too determined to make him hers. After a couple more soul shattering thrust, her massive cock extracted the sweet girlish cries of pure bliss from his lips.

"OH, GAAAAWWWWD! SAM I'M CUMMING!"

To Sam nothing but 2 small spurts of cum shot out. A small and watery load. His weak load matched the even weaker cock it came out of but, to Terry it was mind shattering. Sam noticed and didn't skip a beat and double downed on her assault. She was fully committed to fucking out whatever weak load his little balls had stored. Once he was done shooting out his load she'd stopped her assault for a moment. Staying completely inside him, she was enjoying the feeling of his hole constantly tightening on every inch of her cock.

"Mmm, that's some good ass. No thats some good pussy" lust dripping off of her last word she said before resuming the anal assault.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

Her comment about his butt being a pussy flying over his. He had just had the biggest orgasm of his life and he didn't even touch himself or was the one doing the fucking. One thing was for sure. Sam was rearranging his poor butt and was nowhere near done with his heavenly hole.

- 1 Hour later

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"Yes, oh fuck yes. You're still so tight. Mmmm, I'm fucking this pussy everyday from now on T."

"Aughhhhh GOD, your fucking massive" He cried out. His voice was full of fatigue but also filled with pleasure and the want for more.

"Yeah I am and you're taking the whole thing like a pro. No ones ever taken more than 8" or 9" but you took it on your first go around. Fuck, this pussy is so good.

She pulled out until just the head was inside again, however this time she pushed it back in at an agonizingly slow pace.

Terry's eyes fluttered from the drawn out sensation of being filled by her cock.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH" It was too much for him, to the point his tongue just hung out of his mouth.

"Mmmm you like that huh? Let me show this tight hole my appreciation."

She went all the way in and flexed her cock inside him, enticing another mid shattering orgasm out of him. She loved every second of his ass and he was so far gone he didn't even realize he'd cum for the 4th time already. His tiny balls were so exhausted they simply let out a small continuous leak of cum. He was on the verge of passing out, his eyes lidded and his tongue lolled outside of his mouth. He'd given in, he'd accepted his new role in life. He was a bottom bitch who was meant to be bred and the 15" fleshy pipe attached to his pretty roommate was gonna fuck any tiny shred of masculinity he had left out of him.

-20 Minutes later

*THAWP* *THWAP*

"This pussy's too good. I'm not gonna last much longer."

It felt like forever, he'd long since lost track of how long she was rearranging his ass and he was shooting blanks when he came now. She leaned on top of him from behind and had him in a bear hug. Her B-cup tits rubbing against his back. A sensation he didn't even feel. He too focused on surviving the massive cock that was plowing in and out of his poor bottom.

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"YES, yes it's so fucking good"

Then her breathing got heavier, the thrusting got more violent, more erratic, her throbbing began to quicken. She leaned into his ear moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, god it's fantastic. Its tight, so fucking tight. FUCK I'm gonna cum, this is gonna be the best nut of my life."

He could feel her cock pulsing nonstop inside him. Whatever damn she had built to stop herself from cumming was about to break.

"Oh T, please...please let me cum inside. I have to, a pussy this great deserves nothing less than a massive creampie."

Once again the pussy comment flying over his head. He could tell she was on the edge. Her cock was throbbing so much she could cum at any second.

"Yeah, you want to cum inside?" he answered half awake.

"Fuck yes, please!"

All the while she pleaded never for a second slowing her assault on his ass.

With what little strength he had left, he decided to return the favor from earlier. He reached in between his legs with both hands and with one of her balls in each hand he gave a firm and loving squeeze. She then moaned out in pure ecstasy in his ear, it was a long drawn out moan as her whole body shook.

"OOOOHHHH GOD YESSSSSSS. This Pussy is finally all mine, Fuuuuuck!"

A tsunami of thick, hot, cum filled him as his eyes rolled back and his body went limp. If he was a woman he'd be pregnant without a doubt. He'd certainly look so soon. Within a matter of seconds the flat abs he had started to swell. He may not have been able to get pregnant but Sam was going to try her damn hardest anyway.

Nothing prepared him for the amount or the heat of her load. Her balls must have been burning with how hot it shot into him. He let his own cry out into the room, a high pitch girlish cry of a bottom bitch being bred by a superior cock. She reached around grabbing his neck applying pressure on his throat. The lack of oxygen caused his ass to spasm and tighten even more, something she didn't miss.

"Yeessss baby that's it. Squeeze and get your reward for having the best pussy ever!"

His ass was literally milking her dry, something she'd never thought possible. The cum had no end, something she was fine with. It just meant the pure bliss of being milked dry would last longer.

"You're staying here with me, forget your room next door, you'll get this cock 24/7 if you stay. You'd like that right T?".

Whether it was him acting sub consciously because she called him baby or his body reacting on its own to do what felt natural. He answered her, not verbally though. He pushed back fully sheathing her monstrous cock in him, he then clenched as much as he could, all the while never stopping his firm squeeze on her balls.

Sam felt weak in knees. She'd got her response and her way of saying thank you was to hold nothing back and breed him. Breed him so well and full he'd never even think of using that tiny clit he called a dick. So well that he'd need his ass filled everyday and she along with 2 of her friends would be more than happy to oblige.

She started meeting him in the middle as he threw himself back on her cock. The result being his ass greedily trying to suck her back in. His ass pulling cum she didn't even know she had left.

*THAWP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"Gonna put a baby in you T, I'm gonna knock you up good. OOOOHHH GODDDD!"

His ass milked another long and thick rope of cum from her.

"AUGH, anything for you Sam." He didn't even have the strength left to turn his head so he simply talked into the pillow.

*THAWP* *THWAP*

"I'm giving you everything I got, baby."

He already looked past the first trimester but the cum just kept flowing.

He could feel it. Her cum was far thicker than anything he'd seen in porn and miles apart from anything he'd hope to produce. If he could see it he'd have no doubt it has the consistency as yogurt, it probably tastes just as good too. For some reason it reminded him of Dr.Shaws natural protein.

"Fuuuuck me, SAM"

"YESSSSSS baby, don't you worry you'll be nice and pregnant by the time I'm done."

The pleasure was unreal for Sam and the cum had no end, every time she started pulling out she went back in with another shot of cum in front of it. Terry passed out soon after in the universal breeding position of face down ass up. She was right behind him with her cock still inside keeping her promise of breeding her new boyfriend.

She was restless; she kept going, she still throbbed and shot cum into him, all while on the verge of fainting. She continued for another 5 minutes until she too lost her mind to pleasure and passed out on top of him. Her balls were still contrasting and relaxing, with the subtle pulse of her cock indicating even when she was out of it her balls still had more to give.

- The Next Morning

Sam woke up the next day tired and thirsty. She tried getting up but felt stuck at the waist level. She looked down and smiled, still fully sheathed in the best ass ever with balls that weren't backed up. Terry on the other hand looked full to say the least. Still passed out in the same position, gone was his slender frame and replaced with a belly so full he looked like he was on his second trimester. She slowly pulled out trying to stifle a moan. The tightness is still the same as when she first went in.

With audible *POP* her fat cock head came out, with a surprise. Her head still leaking smaller but still very thick globs of cum meaning even while asleep his ass was still milking her. She soon felt a familiar sensation of her cum factories starting production again, much faster and with more cum than usual. She worried for a second then came to a realization.

"This pussy is just too good. With a hole this greedy and tight my ladies don't see a need to stop production."

A smile from ear to ear formed when looking back at her handy work. After all that, not a single drop spilled and just for good measure she tried putting a finger back in. He was as tight as a virgin.

She took out her phone and called the building manager. She informed him that Terry would be moving in with her Indefinitely and he'll take the refund with 30% deducted. She hung up and then walked over to his face and laid the beast across it. Her slit still leaking thick cum, this time all over the side of his face. She snapped a picture and looked at it with a hunger reemerging.

"A picture to remember our first of many, MANY times together."

She went to her desk and found a silver sharpie. She then wrote "Sam's Property" In cursive on his lower back with an arrow pointing down to his fat ass. She knew she shouldn't but she did it anyway. She laid her cock on one of his cheeks and spread them just enough for a small amount of her cum to flow out of his hole. She took a picture, captioned it "The best pussy in the city deserves to be filled with a nice thick load" and sent it to Olga. She figured a couple pictures should hold her till she got her turn.

A couple minutes later her phone rang for a facetime call. She answered and saw Olga in her bed cock in hand with a condom filled to the almost to the limit with cum. The wrapper next to her "XXL Extra Stretchy.'' It was about the size of a watermelon and her cock was still pulsing adding more.

"Daaaa. I knew booty boy was good. You fill him and there is no spill. Olga knew his hole perfect for a big Futa cock."

She looked hungrily through the phone at her booty boy who was freshly bred.

"True test is when it is Olga's turn. You fill him good but Olga will fill booty boy even more. OOOHHH, Olga will make him look like he has twins."

Sam could imagine it too, for Olga it was very easy possible. She laughed remembering Olga's reaction from yesterday.

"Olga, Remember what he said to you yesterday."

She saw Olga's body start to shudder and smiled.

"Daaaa, booty boy takes EVERYTHING when 'working' under Olga. Olga knows he is very tight and soft.......ohhhhh Olga fuck booty boy for whole shift. OOOHHH, he say want Olga's thick cum on his face. I give him so much he not eat for couple days."

Sam heard her friend pumping her cock like a madwoman through the phone.

"Oh Sam, show Olga booty boy tight hole, please. I close to cumming"

She propped the phone against a book and gave Olga a show of her massaging and squeezing his plump cheeks.

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"OOHHHH Booty Boy Olga cum for you!" Sam Heard several thick gushes of cum as Olga moaned into the phone

Olgas body shuddered. A extremely large and thick *SPURT* of cum gushed out. She marveled at a talent only Olga could perform. The woman produced so much cum that she could hit a second ejaculation before the first one finished. The condom was so full it looked ready to pop. Olga looked tired and was breathing hard but her balls looked nowhere near done producing cum.

"OHH my booty boy Olga cum for you but she still has more."

Another long *SPURT* echoed through the phone drawing another moan from Olga.

Sam heard a *POP* suddenly.

"Blyad'" (Fcuk)

Olga....Olga make a big mess, she cum too much in a balloon. She needs her booty boy to take everything. I...I come over tomorrow. It's a surprise, no tell him. Do...do Olga need a balloon for her booty boy?"

Sam was touched that even when she was a rabbit in heat Olga still asked about stuff like that.

"No, Olga. You don't need a condom."

She heard a sniffle through the phone call "Olga loves you Sam, and booty boy and his tight hole."

Sam laughed at the fact that Terry and his ass were 2 separate people in Olga's mind. She could see why, one was shy, slim, and timid. While the other was a thick, greedy monster that ate everything you gave it.

"Ok, Olga see you tomorrow. I'll give you and Terry alone time, so have fun."

"OOOHHH, you give me alone time with him. OOHH, Okay I decide not to cum until I'm in his big booty. I don't care if balls hurt. Mmmm, booty boy is going to be extra full tomorrow. I make him so full he thinks he is really pregnant. Daaaa, I will call tomorrow before coming. Make sure he wears clothes Olga likes."

"Oh I know what you like girl. See you tomorrow."

With Olga abstaining for a day it'd be fun to take a before and after of Booty boy.

She looked at Terry who had just moaned and showed signs of waking up. The thick globs of cum rolling down his face slowly finding their way into his mouth, which he instinctively licked clean.

Her cock began to throb back to life, just as her balls gave the dull ache of needing release.

Fondling her balls she smiled "Hello booty boy." as she stroked herself to full mast and giggled. Olga found a pretty good nick name for him.

Just as he began to wake up he felt something familiar sliding back and forth between his butt cheeks. His eyes shot open and he turned his head to see Sam salivating and humping his cheeks.

He let out a whimper realizing the insatiable beast he'd be living with.

"Sam, it's... it's morning!"

She smiled and continued sliding her cock between his cheeks, eager to get back into her favorite hole.

"Mmmmm, good pussy like this deserves to be used as often as possible, don't you think, Booty boy?"

She moved the thong and spit on hole, lathering it thoroughly with the head of her cock.

"P....pussy? Booty boy?"

The words rung in his head like church bells, he really was her bitch now.

"Yeah, my pussy." she said, slapping her cock on his hole. A wet slapping sound echoing through the room.

Sam took both of his butt cheeks and massaged them together with her cock in the middle.

*SHLICK*

"Olga called and said for me to give you the studio uniform, it's her favorite outfit. Trust me with these buns you'll turn heads on your first day. But for now it's just my cock, and this tight pussy of yours for the rest of the day." Then he felt her line her fat cock head with his hole.

"Oh, God no."

She grinned and felt herself oozing pre onto his tight hole, eager for another go.

"God I love this pussy."

*POP*

-10 Minutes later

Kim, one of Dr.Shaws interns, walked up to Sam's door to remind Terry of his appointment the day after tomorrow. Today was her first day of volunteer work for DR.Shaw. She was behind schedule, she needed to drop off this slip and go with her boyfriend to bible study at their church.

*THWAP* THWAP* *THWAP*

She put her ear to the door to hear what was going on.

"OOOHHH GAWD!" she heard a girlish cry echo through the door.

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"This pussy is amazing, Oh I'm gonna cum already."

*THWAP* *THWAP*

High pitched moans echoed through the room as someone was being filled with a huge creampie.

"OOOHHH GAWD, there's so much.....it's...it's so thick. I can feel it inside me."

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"I'm not done yet baby."

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"OOHH, Fuuuuck!"

She heard a wet *POP* and what sounded like 4 or 5 heavy *SPLAT*.

"Mmmmmm, sorry babe I got carried away and it slipped out. That pussy of yours has that effect on me. You got some chocolate glazed buns now though, with extra thick frosting."

"Oooh, Sam. Big.....so...big."

Kim was blushing and was flustered. This was the closest to sex she ever got, she didn't even watch porn.

She heard movement that sounded closer, so she guessed they moved to the living room.

"Here's a change of scenery so you can look out the window as I breed you again slut."

Kim heard what sounded like whimpering from the girl.

"It's..it's so big. I...I can't take any more."

She heard a loud slap and the girl cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Aww it's okay babe. I know you can take it. Here let me give you back your favorite toy."

She heard another *POP*

"OOOOHHHH, SAM." Echoed out of the unit.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THAWP*

"You want it slut?"

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"Yesss I want it."

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"I can't hear you over this fat ass clapping against me."

*THWAP* *THWAP*

"Oh god please SAM I want it."

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"Want what slut? Say exactly what you want."

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THAWP*

"I WANT YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK TO NUT IN ME!"

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THAWP*

"Because....you asked....so nicely.... Here's your....reward."

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THAWP*

"OOOOOOOHHHH, here it comes. OOhh, I love this pussy."

She heard a heavy grunt escape someone's lips followed by a half coherent moan from the poor girl on the receiving end of the plowing she was hearing. All the while her finger rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

"Mmmmm Fuuuuuck, this is the biggest one this morning"

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

"Oh I'm not done, I've got some for that pretty face of yours.

She another *POP* this one sounded far wetter than the previous one. "Stick your tongue out babe, here's the rest of your reward." She heard several thick sounding *SPURTS*, a couple hitting the door.