Futa Milking

Story Info
Two anthro futa mares take on some sheath play...
2.1k words
3.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Dana heaved, the equine anthro moaning as Nova pressed up against her. The chestnut mare with a rich, red-brown coat and an ashy, blonde mane and tail arched up from the stripper pole, where her fetlocks and wrists were bound behind her back. Her cock throbbed, fully erect and dripping with arousal, pre-cum slopping from her cock, drop after drop, betraying her arousal.

Dressed in black, latex thigh-highs and latex gloves that ran all the way up her arms, Dana had dressed to impress. But so was her partner of the moment.

Dana quivered, pressing up to the touch of a shapeless succubus, the dark cloud sparking with lightning in all colours, from stark violet to electric blue and green and more. Yet she was more than familiar with Nova, the shapeshifting succubus, who also worked at the brothel, where they were playing inside a BDSM themed room.

Perfect -- for them.

"Unff... Please..."

Nova, however, was not settled in her usual form, shifting as her dark cloud of a body settled into the naked shape of a black horse futa. She preferred female forms when she took one, but her most noticeable feature, undoubtedly, was her large, thick, fully erect sheath. The dark span of flesh stood up as if it was trying to grow erect -- but that was just another little nuance of the shapeshifter. She could ask her form to do things, even when she was taking on the body of an anthro, that it could not normally.

"Come to me, darling," she crooned, her forked tongue flickering out from her lips and slinking back inside. "Or can you not? Is there not something here that you long for?"

"Mmmph, oh... Yessss..."

Dana hissed through her teeth, bucking her hips, though Nova only gently brushed her erect sheath against her cock. Her body trembled, but the black mare merely added a corset to her look, even though nothing at all was covered up that mattered, of course. With garter stockings slinking into place up her long, shapely legs, the look, for her, was completed with a set of barbell nipple piercings, which nicely highlighted the undercut style of the corset.

"Mmmm, please..."

"Oh, you don't need to beg me," Nova said, smirking as she leaned in close, but didn't quite touch Dana. "I'm here for you, Dana... To bring you please... To feel you cum..."

"Mmm..."

Dana was not in control of herself, not in that scene and not in that moment, but she was all she needed to be as the brown mare hung there, grunting softly. Nova kissed her, her lips suddenly claiming hers in a sharp, biting kiss that felt like more of an attack than anything else. But Dana was there to submit.

"Mmmph..."

She groaned, eyelids fluttering, but the shapeshifter mare withdrew with a wicked glint in her eye. The green ends to her mane stood out in the sultry darkness of the kink room.

"You are mine."

Nova purred as she captured Dana's tongue with her own, the long, slippery, forked length sliding from her lips, curling around Dana's strongly. It was much more powerful than any tongue had any right to be, Nova grasping Dana's tongue to pull it forcibly into her mouth.

The rise of the futa anthros' breasts brought their nipples together, the piercings lightly rubbing against and tickling Dana's tits. Dana arched and moaned deeply into the kiss, but she didn't know what else to do.

She could only try, squirming and wriggling as her large breasts teased against Nova's, the shapeshifter mare controlling the moment. She dominated everything so very easily, nickering softly with a flutter of her nostrils even as she kissed Dana, feeding her tongue around and around the smaller, fleshier length.

"Mmm..."

No words were needed, not as Dana's hard shaft ground into Nova's sheath. Although her sheath was erect, the shapeshifter's cock was flaccid inside, soft and wanting.

It didn't mean her desire was not there, after all. No... Oh, no, on the contrary, it was a demonstration of her need and arousal, desire curling through deeply, seeded in her loins. The futa's balls ached to spill her seed, yet that would all come in time, all as she dominated and controlled Dana, taking the mare just as she deserved to be taken.

No one observing would have seen Nova's cock, as it was, tucked away within her sheath, but Dana felt it as Nova skilfully fed her length down into the firm sheath. It was as if Nova's sheath was made for her -- well, the shapeshifter probably had changed her form, so she was the perfect fit for the mare in that moment. The soft fold of the shapeshifter's sheath hugged Dana's cock as the mare whined, though she was not able to even buck and grind, already arched out to the fullest extent she was able from the stripper pole.

Her cuffs tugged, fastened to the pole where there were securing rings. Fighting did her no good -- yet it felt wonderful still to test out the limits of those restraints for herself.

"Mmmm..."

Nova hummed into Dana's mouth as she kissed her, in a way, her tongue commanding and dominating, yanking Dana's tongue into her mouth and sharing saliva. It was lewd and it was lustful and, in that moment, it was absolutely everything it needed to be, and no more than that. There was nothing that needed to be done, no, just shuddering, trembling, letting the quivering mare feel everything and sink into the moment.

Soon, she'd have her for her own, capturing her sexuality and sensuality. And could there ever be anything better than that.

"Mmmph..."

She squeezed her hand around her sheath, massaging Dana's cock through it, though it was the head of Dana's cock softly rubbing and teasing against hers within the sheath that was alluring. Her sheath, of course, was larger than normal and more than enough to cover Dana's entire cock, for she was modestly sized while Nova boasted a full equine cock. Yet it was not to be let out to play that time, no, not as Nova rolled her hips and teased Dana with a squeeze of her tongue.

"Mmm..." She moaned, breaking the kiss only briefly, their lips parted. "Don't you wish you could cum? To feel that release, that explosion... And it's only me that can give it to you..."

"Mmmph -- what do you... Mmmph!"

Dana grunted as Nova instantly recaptured her tongue, need swirling in her mind, dizzyingly swift. She panted heavily through her nostrils, taking great, gulping breaths as often as she could, yet she could only languish there as heat pooled in her loins, her cock throbbing so wonderfully. As a futa, she didn't have a pussy, so most of the sensitive nerve endings in her body were to be found in her shaft, grinding deep into Nova's sheath.

It was exquisite, even as Nova's sheath milked her, closing and rippling around her. It was up for debate how much of that milking came from Nova's hand and how much was from the muscles at the base of the shapeshifter's sheath betraying that they could do more than anticipated. Yet Dana didn't care, not as she was lured by that delectable pull of ecstasy, thrusting and grinding, though her body barely managed to shudder up against Nova's.

Her breasts caught on those nipple piercings and Dana whimpered helplessly, striving to kiss Nova back, even as she was caught in the futa's grasp. Ah, but that was not the point of it all, not as she was shown just how helpless she truly was, the stronger, more voluptuous body of Nova's grinding into her.

Nova hissed into Dana's mouth, flexing her sheath around her erect shaft even more as she milked her, teasing her as much as she pleased her. she could have backed off at any moment, just to keep her on the edge for longer, but, oh... No, she didn't want that. She wanted the pressure to grow, the head of Dana's cock grinding more firmly down against her cock tip, the glans brushing.

Nova shuddered.

"Unff..."

Not even she, with all her control and dominance, could resist a grunt at that touch, everything too sensitive, electrified with the lure of pleasure. She had to let it come through, her body aching with desire, the dark lick of control residing deep within her soul.

Nova'd have all she wanted and more too, panting heavily and hotly against Dana's lips and muzzle as she kissed her, sweeping her tongue against Dana's even while she forced the futa mare's tongue into her mouth. She closed her tongue swiftly around Dana's the moment Dana thought she was being allowed a moment of reprieve, but, truly, Dana didn't need that respite anyway.

Nova ground, massaging and milking Dana's cock with her sheath, more and more heady pre-cum spilling into her sheath, dancing over her own glans. Ah, but she was not to cum, no, not yet, not even as Dana's hard cock pressed deeper, cumming up against Nova's harder and rougher.

"Mmph..."

Then and only then did Nova roll her hips forward, allowing Dana's cock to grind deeper still, deeper than even should have been natural. It pressed into her larger cock, the softness of Nova's equine shaft allowing it inside, Dana bucking and whimpering, a hint of moisture gleaming into the corners of her eyes. Not because the mare didn't want it, of course not -- but because the pleasure and pressure was so great that she could barely even contain herself in that moment.

"Unff..."

Dana quivered, the tightness around her dick an overload of pleasure. It was as if her mind was trying to make sense of too many sensations all at once, shuddering in place, losing her sense of self. Yet it was Nova who controlled that in that moment, her cock fully engulfed by the succubus' sheath, penetrating her cock. She was so ready to cum, trembling right there on the edge, yet it was still the shapeshifter who controlled it.

Nova could keep her there for as long as she wanted and Dana was at her mercy -- exactly as she wanted to be.

Dana whimpered, blinking away strained tears, trying to arch and buck, despite the ache in her lower back. More, she just needed more -- could Nova not see how she needed more? Every twitch and pulse of that sheath and cock around her made her want to buck savagely, to bring herself over the edge into an overload of pleasure, tumbling in freefall. Orgasm was not to be controlled either, not when it ripped one into true pleasure, yet Dana almost feared how strong her climax was going to be.

Nova's cock just felt so good around her, warm and soft, allowing her to slide inside, need rising sharply. Dana squeaked and squealed and would have thrashed if she had been permitted to, but, of course, that was not possible. She was along for the ride, on the precipice, until the milking pulse of that sheath and cock around her snatched her over the edge -- just like Nova's tongue had, pulling her tongue forcibly into her mouth.

She tried to cry out her pleasure, but every sound she made was muffled as she climaxed inside Nova's cock, the light pulse of the flaccid length around her more intoxicating than she could ever have imagined. Dana quivered, trapped in place, a bubble of laughter from Nova brushing her lips, yet she could only take in every sensation with gratitude. It was not for her to take anything for her own, not as pleasure washed through her, pulse after pulse spending her seed where it belonged.

Nova's fingers caressed her cheek as she spent her load, leaving the futa mare gasping and panting, her lips released -- though that didn't give her any actual break at all. With the futa's sheath tight around her, hugging her dick, Dana moaned, her head hanging, eyes half-lidded, awash in ecstasy.

One had to be inventive, after all, to milk a futa. And Nova had just the tools of the trade to bring Dana to orgasm after orgasm, draining her of her loads.

The mare would just have to take a little break before she was ready for Nova's tricks...

Much to their shared delight.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
3956943956943 months ago

good story as always

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Growth Spurt Rachel wakes up with a big surprise between her legs.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Stuck in quarantine with my sister during the futa virus.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The World Turns The world changes, from now on every one has both genitalia.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Mount and Maid A Noble Maiden and a Centaur share a secret love...in Fetish
More Stories