Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the USSF?" the man muttered.

"I work for the Defense Department," I added. Which was true. Not many people had heard about the new branch of the military. "Now, did you see anything unusual last night?"

"I did," he growled. "That little fucker from across the street, that Delmont kid, was pissing in my yard. See those damned patches of yellow. He's killing my grass, the little shit."

"Ah, did you call the police?" I asked, this wasn't why I was here. "Because I'm not really concerned with that sort of petty--"

"Petty is fucking right," he growled. "I saw him. Little fucker. I'll get him."

I glanced towards the girls. Were they heading to the college just up the right? Maybe I should talk to them. Just to find out if they had seen anything. I backed away from this crazy coot, leaving him to rant about it.

Someone had to see something. The shells of stone implied that the extra-solar object had been hollow. Something from beyond the solar system had crashed on Earth. That was a big deal. I would find it. I just had to keep pounding the pavement.

~ * ~

Stephen Mathers

I knew I had to get up, but I was so goddamn tired. My wife had called out for me as she rushed out the door. I didn't feel sick, just exhausted. But I also had to pee. And that won out against tiredness. I rolled out of bed, my mind foggy with this strange dream.

A pink, gelatinous version of my daughter had sex with me in it. Just crazy.

I stumbled from the bed to the bathroom, heading down the hall. I was probably home alone, which was good because I was naked. I scratched at my crotch, rubbing through my pubic hair. I shuddered, feeling parts of me heaving as I moved.

I reached the toilet, about to pee. I lifted the seat and felt that rush about to happen. I grabbed for my cock and touched nothing. I blinked and then groaned as the urine wouldn't wait. It flowed out of me and...

Poured down my thighs.

"The fuck," I muttered and stared down at... A pair of big tits thrusting out from my chest. I shrieked like a woman.

To be continued...