All Comments on 'Futa University Boy-toy'

by oskarwild

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
rachelanne542007rachelanne542007about 2 years ago

Great to see another story from you. Very exciting. A very interesting story, although it seems unfinished. I hope there will be another installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it going

s1rv13n73s1rv13n73about 2 years ago

I haven't read this yet, but i say thank you about your comeback to writing!!!! Your stories changed my life.

Thanks for your work!!! (sorry about my bad english)

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

I hope you're already working in the next installment, I really enjoy your stories and thus has lots of horny potential.

robertw61robertw61about 2 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is great

The_AshenThe_Ashenabout 2 years ago

An excellent start with so much potential.

SolticSolticabout 2 years ago

This story has a promising start. Obviously, I hope to see more. I had a few comments besides just that.

There were a couple of grammar mistakes I did spot but these were not enough to cause a major distraction. Over all, structure of the story itself was fine. However, even though I know such a story is impossible in "real life", I still found myself questioning some of the plot.

For example, Chris – after being so reluctant – suddenly seems to just accept his fate and lets Jin have sex with him without a fight. There is no transnational phase in his thinking, which I thought was needed because he did come across as reluctant upon arriving at FUCT.

It's as though a switch was suddenly flipped. All of a sudden he's no longer questioning his fate and just seems to accept it and there was not even any hint of something like Stockholm Syndrome or an external factor that would have lead to this. In summary, I felt Chris needed some more development as a character.

I stuck around until the end though - in spite of whatever concerns I may have had - and I'm glad that I did. Once over the part of Chris's demeanor suddenly changing for no apparent reason (and I suppose in the grand scheme of things, the exposition doesn't matter too much, even it is nice), I started to really enjoy the writing again.

The scene where he suckled on her nipple was unexpected but it was nice because I believe it has given us some clues as to where the story is heading (though obviously there are other such clues). All in all, some good writing here, and I can certainly see your enthusiasm. Hopefully there will be further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is just dark why are all futa stories just dark filled with a bunch of people that don’t value consent or another’s well being. If I was krissi I would’ve one of the futas or myself. Stories like this just give me anxiety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome stuff. More, please.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying this I hope you bring out the next chapter soon as the story shows great promise

lilalexlilalexabout 2 years ago

How wonderful to see you back after all these years!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

I really love this one I hope you do more soon and please tell me what keeps the guys in herd there ??? like I’m sure some guys will love getting raped by hot chicks every day but some guys would hate it why don’t they run away and apply to another college or just get out of there??

Ps from what I remember from mythology Futa had I cock and between the balls they had pussy

kania_helpukania_helpuabout 2 years ago

I really liked this story! I hope you write another chapter. Maybe Jin will just like spanking Krisse and fucking her bright red ass. Or maybe her friend, Janet, will bring her boy-toy over and they switch partners for the night. Whatever you do I am looking forward to it. So please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome back Oskar. You have been gone too long and I can't wait to read new slutty stories from you. No one makes me cum as hard as you do Oskar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks the amazing story !

I really love this setting and hope you'll write at least one sequel (if not more) to this story. The perfect mixture of forcefull and wholesome is isanely hot ! I really like how the futas see the male as their lessers and take total control over them while still caring about their pleasure and touching them in very affectionate ways. Krissie falling asleep while suckling on hits mistress tits was just perfect !

I'm a bit curious about the males of the herd though, they seem to have it much tougher than the others. I mean can they attend lectures like the others, do they even a place to sleep ? Or do they have to spend their whole day outdoors and the nights as well, just waiting to be fucked ?

I'd be interested to know more about their daily lives in the following chapters...

Thanks for the good work and can't wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey is it ok to request a story just like this one but an interracial futa on male like Black Futa on femboy

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

Ummmm, I need a Jen-Li. Awesome story

Royse69Royse69about 2 years ago

Great start I love it

Jin is on charge but not cruel so far.

Great job

frankwhite86frankwhite86about 2 years ago

I have always wanted you to return and make more stories. You have some of the best stories I have ever found and regularly return to as they get me going unlike anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What,s the appeal of this story for fans of it? It seems like Jin is an evil sadist, and the boys were definetly slaves as proven by the auction and how they were treated. This story made me angry rather than excited or interested, and I like futa stories if the guy is treated like a human being. He can ba a total cock worshippind bottom slut, but I like it when they are boyfriends with feelings and personalities. When the Futa girlfriend and the boyfriend have affection and kindness not abuse and hate. This should come with a hate fuck or rape warning. And why all the humiliation? How is this sexy at all? Im not criticizing kinksters who are into this, I legitimately would like to know? Do you have a small cock or slight build? Were you abused at some point in your lifr? Again. please ubderstand im not trying to castigate anyone. I have my own issues and kinks, and they might be weird for someone else. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although I enjoy aspects of the D/s relationship, I believe this goes too far. In particular, ownership, calling him a girl, feminization, pissing on him and all the humiliations is just way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I concur with the sentiments of the two anoms below, but unlike them I will criticize the losers who think sadism and humiliation make for a good story.. You’d have to not think much of yourself or other people to find this kind of relationship something to emulate. Ik. Losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel that this is very similar to the story Futa House

https://www.literotica.com/s/futa-house With the collage and shit. 🤔

loborojotxloborojotxover 1 year ago

Wow, I liked it A LOT, HOTT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"then a pink, midriff t-shirt with "Jin-Li's Slut" monogrammed on the front..."

You do understand what a monogram is? It's a single character.

For instance, a monogram for Jill or Joe Biden would be a single, stylised letter 'B'.

What you're proposing isn't going to fit into that single byte of text.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

As a rule, I skip over these futa stories, but this one really turned me on!

In real life, I have known some tall Shemales who have some very big cocks that have treated me very much like their personal little bitch and I just loved it! Perhaps most guys who love crossdressers really desire to be dominated by a sexy woman I’m guessing, so hell yeah, I identify strongly with the rebirth of Christopher to Krissie; Jin’s hot little boy-toy bitch, and I can hardly wait to read the next part when I have a chance. Good writing oskarwild!

HotAss4UHotAss4U11 months ago

Wow. What an outstanding story. I might have to borrow a few ideas for some of my stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

k

ZliahZliah10 months ago

I love the end of this chapter so mach. She asserted her dominance over her boy so beautifly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous