Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riona's heart beats loudly in her chest with every passing breath as a long moment of silence follows. She nearly jumps out of her skin when a loud metallic bang comes from the direction of the door, prompting her to carefully peek around the corner again.

Her eyes met with nothing but the sight of a closing door, she finally breathes a sigh of relief. Riona's mind fills with excitement as her anxiety fades. 'Incredible, so those are Cera's true desires! I wish she'd be more honest with me, but I guess I can't blame her for trying so hard to keep me safe. I definitely couldn't handle that as I am now.'

Turning her attention to her cum splattered body and surroundings, Riona can't help but slurp some of the milky substance off her hands, savoring the mature taste as she plans her next moves. 'First, I wipe up this mess. Then, it's time for some more stretching.'

Night 6: Cause and Effect

Cera lays out on a cushion in the living room, her upper body rigid as she stares entranced at the movie projected on the wall. Riona, snuggled warmly against her soft chest, smiles in amusement at her exaggerated reactions to the tragic romance story.

The centaur squeezes her human roommate tightly when the movie eventually concludes, fighting back tears at the bittersweet ending. "Th-that was so beautiful..."

Riona sits up on her knees as Cera releases her, turning around to hug the emotional otherworlder just as tightly in return before they finally part. "I'm so glad you liked it, it's my absolute favourite."

"It was incredible. To think an elf would fall in love with a human, despite knowing the difference in their lifespans..." Cera pauses to wipe her eyes. "You already know what's going to happen in the end, but it hits you so hard anyway!"

Riona smiles warmly, pointing a finger to her forehead. "Humans and otherworlders aren't so different in here, after all. Simple physiology could never stop true love, no matter how tragic the outcome."

A sudden silence falls over them as Cera comprehends Riona's words. Her eyes widen and her face starts to redden, but a conflicted expression soon darkens it instead. She turns her head down, silent for a moment longer before speaking up again and darkening the mood much more heavily than Riona had bargained for. "Riona... if they truly never found a way for me to go back to Orthea, how long would you stay with me? Would you really be able to remain as my roommate, my family, until we both grew old together?"

A sharp pain hits Riona's heart as words of admonishment race through her mind. 'No, you idiot centaur! I'd never forgive myself for that. I'm working hard to become the lover you truly desire, to accept every part of you!'

Her angry thoughts slow down as she realizes just how deep her love for the otherworlder really is. 'Even if they really did find a way to send you back, I- I'd drop everything just to go with you...'

Riona takes a deep breath, deciding her real words carefully before raising her hands and squishing Cera's soft cheeks between them, raising the centaur's gaze to hers. "Cera, I didn't drink that tea and decide to become your family lightly. As long as you'll have me, I'll always be by your side."

She moves one hand to pet Cera's soft blonde hair, fighting to keep from averting her eyes as she hints at her own true feelings. "I- I'm trying my best every day to get closer to you, Cera. You've already become the most important part of my world."

Cera's dark expression melts in Riona's hands, and the centaur blushes deep red at her words. The two finally break eye contact again as their embarrassment grows in the ensuing silence.

"Y-you're already more than close enough..." Cera speaks up first, soon shaking her head as she comes up with a better response. "No, sorry. I'm really happy you feel that way about me Riona." Riona lifts her head as the smiling centaur puts a hand over hers. "It's a big relief to know that I'll have you by my side."

It's still an unsatisfactory reply, but Riona already knowns the reasons behind it. She pushes down the pain in her heart with thoughts of Cera's own, likely painful inner turmoil before replying. "I'm glad."

Cera awkwardly looks to the digital clock on the living room wall. "It's late, we should head to bed."

Riona nods in agreement, and the two roommates share one last quick hug as they stand. "Sleep well, see you in the morning."

***

Riona sits at her desk in pajamas, watching the feed from Cera's smartbed as it monitors her vitals. She pulls her legs up off the floor, bending her knees to her chin as she pouts about her current predicament. 'This constant awkwardness between us, all our reluctance to just admit the truth... it's almost just as bad as the pent-up frustration.'

She sighs. 'We're getting more skinship lately. It's nice to have someone to snuggle up with, someone to hug, someone to stroke my hair...'

'But it bothers me. We're not being honest about our feelings. When a young couple in love, with libidos like ours, snuggles up so close, the natural progression of things is to start getting busy! Yet both of us hold back our urges and fight our frustration for the sake of the other.'

A frown of annoyance creeps across her face. 'Cera seems like she can handle it just fine as long lets it all out on the breeding mount every night, but I'm just left more and more frustratingly hot and bothered and full of desire for her body every time we touch, no matter how many times I make myself cum!'

Riona bites her lip and closes her eyes, calming some of her anger as she tries to identify her true desires. 'I long for her to caress my most sensitive areas, for her to touch and pleasure my body like she already teased me with once before...'

She shakes her head as another desire rises within her. 'No, that's not what I truly desire the most. More than anything, I long for the dominant, unrestrained treatment she gives the Riona of her fantasies.'

Riona's eyes soon widen when she opens them, noticing that the feed on the screen in front of her has finally gone blank. As her body heats up with excitement, she watches for a minute longer to make sure it stays that way before moving to prepare herself.

The deviant girl quickly slathers her buttplug with lube before sliding it in, comfort mode living up to its name as the plug warms itself up inside her and inflates to a modest, comfortable size. She pulls her pants back up before slowly cracking open her door.

The view is all clear. Riona can see the red lock light on the door at the end of the hall shining dimly in the darkness, so she cautiously makes her move. Taking advantage of the deep, soft floor to cover the sound of her footsteps, she soon arrives in front of it.

But Riona isn't facing the security door. Instead, she steps up to the ordinary door on the wall adjacent to it, entering a code on the keypad with a practiced motion. 8-0-4-7, the same code as the security door. She'd guessed almost immediately after the first night that Dr. Harden or whoever set the code had used the same one on all the other locked rooms in the building.

Riona slips inside, pulling the door shut behind her. This room is actually unfinished, without even a durthem floor installed, but she doesn't let that stop her as she strips off her clothes and hangs them on the doorknob.

Walking barefoot over the smooth concrete floor, Riona approaches the wall bordering the sound-proof breeding room. Pulling down a metal access panel reveals a grid of dark foam panels, and pulling down a piece of the press-fit foam reveals the thin fabric covering it from the other side.

Cera's voice soon reaches the eavesdropper's ears, but it's not the tone she'd come to expect from all the other fantasies she'd listened to.

Cera speaks in a low, shy voice. "-m sorry to intrude so late at night Riona, I just couldn't get something off my mind."

"What exactly did you mean when you said you were trying your best every day to get closer to me? I think we're already as close as family could get, so could you possibly have meant something more?"

Riona's eyes widen in surprise. She had been subtly teasing the centaur for a while now, poking different buttons and giving different hints for days to try and observe the change in her fantasies, but it usually just ended in her getting railed like a breeding mount in various different ways. A soft approach like this, directly inspired by something she said, was completely new.

Cera's voice stays the same as she continues, but Riona starts to notice that she isn't talking quite the same way she normally would. "I told you to stop tempting me with your body! We can't be lovers, I'll definitely hurt you."

The badly acted line stings Riona, dropping her arousal as it reminds her of past rejections from the centaur.

"What? You stretched your- that wide? There's no way, that's definitely not possible!"

The pain in Riona's heart fades a bit as she hears another big surprise from the centaur, and she reaches a hand down to touch the plug in her ass. 'What? She guessed so close to the truth! Did I let something slip, or is it just a coincidence?'

"Riona, wait, stop! Woah... it really can stretch that wide?"

After shaking off the surprise, Riona tries her best to immerse herself in Cera's fantasy. She increases the size of her plug as she imagines herself showing it off to the shocked centaur.

"If it's like that, it might actually be possible... I don't want to hurt you though, so let's try something. I'll do my best to stay still, so just come here and press yourself against the tip at your own pace."

The eavesdropper plays along, getting down on her hands and knees and lifting her butt up into the air.

"Oh wow, it's so slimy and warm..."

Riona slowly pushes her ass back into the empty space behind her.

"Mmmf, wow! The tip fit in!"

Imagining Cera's thick flare popping in past her entrance, Riona fights the urge to moan as she increases the size of the plug further. 'Oh, fuck...'

"It feels so good, so warm and tight inside you... right, I'll start off as slow as I can."

The wet sound of Cera's cock slowly sliding in and out of the lubed up breeding mount fills the air, and Riona finally sets her plug to stretching mode.

"Ooooh... taking it slow is nice, my cock is so warm..."

Riona's ass stretches to its limit as she reaches down to tease her clit. The cycle of healing and more stretching begins, but the pain is worse than usual and the pleasure is muted. Her hand can hardly even find the right spot to tease, the clit that should be throbbing with excitement soft and uncooperative.

Riona soon turns the plug off, back to default size, as her thoughts drown out Cera's voice. 'Shit, I can't get over it at all.'

'Cera... you saw a glimpse of a real chance in my words, so you're trying to bring your fantasies down to reality, aren't you? I love you more than anything, but this is not at all how I want our first time to go.'

'I don't want you holding back and acting like this. I want to embrace you as you are, as yourself and as a centaur, and fulfill your every last desire.'

'All those nights, all those times you showed me what you really wanted. Are you really kidding yourself with this? Would you really drop one layer of defense just to erect another?'

'I'm a hypocrite, I know, but I'm tired of it. The lies, the pretending, the way you brush off my feelings to try to protect me.'

'I couldn't handle it if we continued that way even after becoming lovers. I've already waited for far too long.'

Cera's bad acting voice rises over the barrage of thoughts in Riona's mind. "Oooh Riona, I'm gonna cum soon! Can I let it out inside?"

'I can't listen to this anymore.'

Riona replaces the foam and access panel before walking over to the door. She leans back against the wall after slipping her pajamas back on, staring at the access panel deep in thought. 'You idiot centaur. I'll definitely make sure you don't act like that when it's time for the real thing.'

The frustrated girl opens and shuts the door carefully before heading back to her room.

Night 7: Payoff

Riona wakes up to the incredibly annoying sound of her alarm, immediately reaching over to her bedside table to shut it off. She grumbles to herself in confusion while she grabs her phone and confirms it's a Saturday morning. "What the hell..."

But it doesn't take long to remember why she set it. She'd banned herself from checking her stretching progress on weekdays to make sure she wouldn't be tempted to take any more days off work. 'Oh, right! I can finally check my progress for the week!'

The last bit of sleepy fog lingering over Riona's mind disappears abruptly as the excited girl bursts upright, swiftly navigating through her phone to the data from last night's stretching session. She can barely believe her eyes as she reads the data, double checking, triple checking, quadruple checking it to make sure she's seeing the right number. 'I- I already reached the goal!'

Riona's heart rate spikes, and her body quickly starts to heat up as her mind races through all of the possibilities that have just opened up to her. She crosses her legs tightly under the covers, squeezing a wave of pleasure out of her stiffening clit as a sticky wetness spreads around her crotch.

'Oh my god, okay, I should try the dildo first... gotta use the bidet and warm up before that too.' Her plan of action clear, she jumps out of bed and quickly strips off her pajamas and underwear before heading into the bathroom.

After making thorough use of her bidet, Riona strides back out of the bathroom and immediately reaches for her buttplug and lube, setting it to stretching mode as she slides it in. She watches the data come in on her phone live, fighting her moans and whimpers at the intense sensation in her ass as the plug takes its sweet time to warm her up to the massive target size without hurting her. 'How is this even possible so soon? I don't know whether to be more impressed by modern medicine or the human body itself.'

A few minutes later, Riona's ass is fully warmed up. She reduces the size of the plug a bit before pushing it out of her hole handsfree like a hen laying an egg. "Mmf..."

Her hole stays gaped halfway open as she runs a finger around her rim, but it soon closes back up as her muscles start to shift. Despite that, she knows it should stay mostly relaxed for at least a while longer.

Finally, it's time for the excited girl to bust out the gigantic equine dildo that hadn't seen the light of day for weeks. Her heart races with increasing intensity at her first glimpse of it since she first bought it. 'Jeez... it's a lot scarier now that I know the actual limits of my body.'

Despite the dildo's imposing size, Riona has no doubt about her ability to take it. She stands it up on a towel on the floor, pouring an absolute ton of lube over it before lathering it down with both hands and spreading the lube to her own cheeks and asshole as well.

Turning around to back herself on to it, Riona feels a big drop of cold lube run down over her pussy, mixing with her own wetness as it sends a tingle of pleasure running up her body. 'I'm so fucking ready for this.'

She guides the dildo with one hand as she lowers herself down onto it, and the wide, blunt head soon finds its way to her rear entrance. Going slow, she presses down just far enough to let it start sinking in, then lets up on it several times before finally finding the courage to push herself further.

Riona almost panics as her hole starts to stretch wider than she had expected, but it's too late to let off as the soft silicone material gives way and the massive flared head suddenly pops inside her. A wave of pleasure hits her ass as it's suddenly stretched to the brink. "Ohhhhh, fuck!"

She stays still, panting, for a moment to make sure nothing hurts as the pleasure fades. Regaining confidence, she pushes the dildo further inside her. The soft edges of the wide flare stretch her insides as she pushes, spreading an incredible feeling through her ass as it gets deeper inside her. "Oh my god, oh my god..."

Riona's insides start to hinder the dildo's travels as the hand guiding it passes over the thick medial ring. She tries hard to push further around some kind of bend inside her as the resistance increases, but a dull pain and sudden nausea stop her in her tracks. 'Ah fuck, too deep!'

She quickly lets off, lifting her ass back up to the top of the dildo. The flare tugs at her entrance as she reaches the top, and she leaves it inside as she waits for the nausea to fade. 'Phew, okay, I'm fine as long as I don't push so hard when it's in deep.'

Moving her free hand to her pussy, Riona teases her throbbing clit as she slowly pushes herself back down the shaft of the dildo. The combined pleasure causes another moan to escape her lips. "Ooooh~!'

Riona starts to pick up the pace, thrusting the thick silicone shaft in and out of her ass as she lets go of it and makes better use of the free hand to finger her pussy. Before she even realizes it, the pent-up girl is thrusting up and down wildly on the dildo, scraping her ass out with reckless abandon as she desperately rubs her clit and G-spot. "Ah, fuck- holy shit!"

The incredible pleasure from in front and behind Riona soon melds into one intense singularity, and she lets it over the edge as she pushes herself as far down onto the dildo as she comfortably can. Her eyes widen in fear as her muscles contract hard around the dildo at the peak of the powerful orgasm, but the stimulation only increases her pleasure further.

She falls forward as the peak of climax gives way to powerful waves of pleasure, bringing the dildo with her. She reaches back with both hands to try and pull it out, but the wide flare won't budge past the hole contracting tightly in vague pain and intense pleasure with each wave of orgasm.

Riona soon gives up, submitting to the intense sensations as she rides out the orgasm with her ass up and face to the floor. "Mmmmm..."

Once the last of the orgasm finally fades away, the temporarily satisfied girl flops down the rest of the way onto her stomach, panting softly with the dildo's fat flare still inside her. 'I didn't even come up with a fantasy about Cera... that shape is so fucking good.'

At the thought of Cera, the perverted girl's mind starts to race again as she imagines the real thing. The heat of it, the smell of it, the precum, the pulsing, the way the flare would engorge inside her... the fat, hot load at the end of it all. Her arousal picks back up, and she reaches down to appease her throbbing clit once more.

But she's soon cut off by a knock at the door and a familiar voice from the other side. "Riona? Are you okay? It sounded like you hurt yourself, and then you went quiet."

Riona freezes up. In the excitement, she had completely forgotten that her own room wasn't at all soundproofed like the breeding room. Her gut reaction is to lie and cover up the truth, but she hesitates.

The emotional, romantic side of her doesn't want to tell any more lies, and the horny, desperate side of her wants Cera to walk in and find out the truth right this very moment.

She knows what Cera's true feelings are. She knows that she can handle her physically. She knows that it's only a matter of time. But-

The determined girl cuts off her own self-doubts before she can even think them. "Cera! Please come in, I need your help."

Riona's heart nearly beats out of her chest, in absolute awe at her own actions and with intense anticipation for what comes next. Hastily improvising a pose, she reaches a hand back to support the dildo still embedded inside her as she lifts her ass up to face the door.

"Okay, I'm coming in." Riona hears Cera open the unlocked door, but it's followed by complete silence.