Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 03

Story Info
A futa centaur and her lover finally shed their frustration.
19k words
4.87
6.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, sorry for making you wait a bit longer than promised. I think it will have been well worth it.

Longer author notes at the end.

**********************************************************************************************************

Futanari Centaur Frustration

Night 5: A Temporary Solution and its Consequences

Saturday morning, a grumpy Riona sits alone at one of the few chairs around Cera's dining room table, angrily shoveling spoonfuls of cereal into her mouth.

Having just figured out how to check the maximum diameter she'd achieved with her new toy the day before, she sighs again in disappointment at her failure to stretch even halfway to Cera's width. 'The doctor did say it would take a while. Damnit, I hate that smug bastard sometimes! Why is he always right?'

Cera soon saunters her way into the living area, carrying a container of fresh milk and yawning sleepily. She's almost properly dressed for once, wearing a long-sleeve white button-up that properly accommodates her chest. "G'morning Riona."

Riona swallows her mouthful of cereal before responding. "Morning Cera."

The sleepy centaur walks over to the fridge, depositing her milk inside and rummaging around for her breakfast. Meanwhile, Riona's spoon stops midair as she stares in disbelief at the beautiful pink equine cock hanging down to Cera's knees, its wide, flared head wiggling around with the slightest movement of its owner.

Riona's mouth begins to water at the sight, but she quickly snaps herself out of it, crossing her legs tightly to fight her quickly warming crotch. 'She must be too tired to even notice it. I've gotta approach this situation carefully.'

Riona puts her spoon down and stands up, walking over to Cera at the fridge. She grabs Cera's idle left hand, careful to maintain eye contact and keep a neutral tone of voice as the centaur turns to her in confusion. "Come with me for a moment."

Cera hesitates, looking back at the fridge in confusion before letting herself get pulled along by her much smaller roommate. "R-Riona, what's going on?"

Riona guides Cera to the living room, positioning her over a cushion before turning back and replying. "Okay, I just needed to confirm something. Please don't freak out or anything when I ask you this, alright? I already told you once that it doesn't bother me, but I'm a bit concerned for you. Promise?"

Cera looks down at her with uncertainty. "Uhh... okay. I don't know if I can agree to whatever this is, but I promise not to freak out."

Riona takes a deep breath. "So, um, did you realize that you walked out of your room with an erection this morning?"

The centaur's eyes widen in surprise. "H-huh?! Definitely not, I would never!"

"Well... you did." Riona makes a show of peeking under Cera's belly again, confirming something. "In fact, you're still hard right now."

"Hey, don't look!" Panicked, Cera quickly lies down on her stomach. As her sense of touch instantly confirms Riona's claim, she hides her face in shame. "Uugh, no way! I must've been hard since before I even woke up..."

Riona pats Cera's head as she crouches down, trying her best to comfort the ashamed centaur. "It's okay, really! It doesn't bother me at all, and nobody else was here to see it."

Cera shakes her head under Riona's hand, uncovering her teary-eyed face. "No, you don't understand! If this happened back in my clan, my social life would be over, my pride as a centaur ruined!"

Riona continues to stroke Cera's head, feeling guilty about her partial responsibility for the predicament. "But this never happened back then, right? You shouldn't blame yourself for struggling in such a new and strange environment."

Cera finally puts a hand up to stop Riona's petting as she starts to calm down. "Even so, if I failed so badly around you, it could happen around other humans as well. They'd never look at me the same again."

Riona smiles in amusement. "Well, that would be awkward, but I think they'd be more understanding than you might expect." She thinks back to the scene she overheard at night for a moment before continuing. "Something else must have changed. You're not able to deal with it the same way as you did before, are you?"

Cera pauses, a look of conflict on her face, before finally sighing and giving in. "You're right. Centaurs with a high libido like mine usually control their urges with a special piece of furniture." She turns her head to the side, blushing. "It's called a breeding mount, and... umm, well, it's like..."

Well aware of the Earth equivalent, Riona interjects over Cera's stumbling attempt to explain, excited. "Oh, I think I know what you mean. In fact, it wouldn't be very hard to get you one at all!"

The centaur looks back at her in confusion. "You already have one here on Earth? Did something like that really come through the cracks?"

Riona realizes her mistake. "Ah, no! I meant that it probably wouldn't be that hard to build. You've seen some of the crazy stuff that our engineers come up with."

Her attention successfully diverted, Cera looks mortified at the thought. "No way, we definitely can't get them involved! What's the point if everyone in the ONA knows about it?!"

Riona thinks for a moment. "Hmm, we could probably get it done with just Dr. Harden. It's fine if he knows, right? He probably already noticed the problem through your daily scans anyway."

Flustered at the thought, Cera starts to turn red. "Wha- how exactly would he notice something like that?!"

The proud Earthling smiles. "Hey, don't underestimate science! Those scans are incredibly detailed. If it makes you feel any better, me and him are the only ones with access."

Cera shakes her head again, irritated. "I can't believe that. There's no way he knows!"

Almost on queue, Riona's phone starts to ring. She takes it out to check the caller ID as Cera looks on, puzzled.

'Dr. A. Harden, secure ONA network.' Riona shows the screen to Cera before shushing her with a finger and answering the call on speakerphone.

The doctor yawns loudly as the call connects. "Ah, good morning Riona." Riona replies while still holding up a finger to silence Cera. "Good morning doctor, what's up?"

"Well, I was just taking a look at the biometrics from Cera's smartbed. Seems like she's even more pent-up than usual, I'm seeing increased blood flow for about six and a half hours last night." As Cera's jaw drops in shock, the doctor continues. "Anyway, I'm not entirely sure if it's a big deal for a centaur to stay erect for so long, but since it's not consistent with past sleeping patterns I'm a bit concerned."

Cera suddenly reaches for the phone at the word 'erect', but Riona pulls it away just in time and backs out of reach, smirking. The centaur pouts but stays quiet as Dr. Harden continues further. "Please check in with her and confirm that the erection has gone down. If it hasn't and you're not able to deal with it yourself, I have one other thing you can try before coming to see me."

At a quizzical glance from Riona, Cera shakes her head, blushing slightly. Riona talks into the phone, trying to choose her words carefully. "I can already confirm the problem still persists. I don't think I can help her myself, what's the other option?"

Dr. Harden replies somewhat excitedly. "There's actually one extra finished room in CE-1 that I've kept locked up until now. It's the security door at the end of the eastern hallway, past Cera's room. Code is eight zero four seven." The two roommates look at each other in surprise, having been told the locked rooms were all empty and unused. "Just show it to Cera, I'm sure she'll know what to do. Call me back if it doesn't work."

The doctor hangs up, and Cera's face turns to horror as she faces Riona. "D-do you think he was listening in on us somehow? That timing was terrifying..."

Riona, entirely unsure and asking the same question to herself, can hardly put the centaur at ease. "W-well, there's no way he'd give himself away like that if he was, right?"

Cera nods hesitantly, unconvinced. "Right... should we, umm, check out the room? My erection already got scared away, but now I'm curious."

Riona nods as they both stand up. "Yeah, me too."

They soon arrive at the door together, and Riona swiftly inputs the code. As the door slides open, they're greeted by the sight of a padded room featuring several pieces of furniture that are vaguely familiar to the both of them.

Riona excitedly walks in first, marveling at the first of the room's installations "Wow! It's just like you!"

A large white cylinder at first glance, closer inspection reveals its faux white horsehair coat and the detailed pink silicone pussy at one end. It's clearly modeled off Cera, just missing the upper torso and legs as it's held up by two center-mounted black poles bolted to the floor. A remote sits loose atop it with controls for heat, lubrication, and self-cleaning.

The second breeding mount is more utilitarian, featuring an all-black build and a smooth white silicone hole on one end. Its top curves like the first one, but the sides go all the way down to the floor. A similar remote sits atop this one as well, identical except for an added control labeled "Spillway".

The third installation is hard to describe as a breeding mount. It's a combination of two curved, well-cushioned pieces held up by four legs each. The larger one overlaps the smaller with a sizable gap between them, and Riona can easily guess what it's meant for thanks to the plethora of different leather straps adorning the sides and legs of the inner mount. The remote on top has one button that simply reads "Restraints".

As Riona inspects the room giddily, Cera remains silent, taking in the sight from afar. She finally reaches her limit when Riona starts to play with one of the remotes, pressing a finger inside the middle mount to test its warmth. "Riona, please don't turn around."

Riona quickly catches on, pushing her own excitement aside. "Ah. Alright."

Desperately, Cera pleads her case. "I definitely won't use them. I- I definitely won't use them, so just leave me alone for a while, alright?"

Riona smirks, stepping backwards with a hand out to feel for the padded wall. "I get it. Just need to take a look at your own pace." She eventually reaches it and steps sideways until she feels the door.

"...thanks for understanding." Cera gulps with anticipation as Riona closes the door behind her.

***

A few hours later, Riona is in the living room reading the manuals Dr. Harden sent after she asked about the breeding mounts. She's so invested in her fantasies about the spillway feature that she hardly notices when Cera finally emerges from the room at the end of the hall.

Cera, her face finally relaxed and content, spots Riona. "Hey Riona, mind taking a bath with me?"

Riona peers over the edge of her tablet, barely hiding her red-faced grin with it as she replies. "Alright, little miss self-love. Let's get you cleaned up."

Cera is in too good a mood to get flustered by Riona's teasing. "Hmph. Just like I told you, I definitely didn't use them."

The two take turns changing into swimsuits like usual before heading into the bath.

***

Riona tosses and turns in bed, throwing the covers off her scorching hot nude body. Cera may have found relief today, but she sure hasn't. Her fantasies about the room at the end of the hall are completely out of control, and her aching pussy and ass show no sign of letting her sleep.

Her mind wanders back to the room once again. At first glance the mount clearly meant for binding a human in place for use seems the most deviant of the three, but without first stretching your holes to their absolute limits, it's downright pointless. Riona was of course trying her best to reach that point, having already stretched herself out twice this very day, but it would still take a while yet.

The second mount, on the other hand, is a stroke of centaur-obsessed genius. According to the manual, the spillway button on the remote opens up a hole on the opposite end that allows cum to flow freely through the cocksleeve, to be "collected" by a second participant. Riona's mouth waters at the thought.

The perverted girl finally gives in to her body's desires and gets out of bed. Opening up the aluminum case on her nightstand, her ass is soon filled with the soft buttplug inside. Set on pleasure mode, it grows until it's snug and tight inside her, warming itself up to her body temperature before it begins to softly pulse with silent vibrations, in sync with her arousal.

Riona excitedly pulls on a t-shirt and some loose pajama bottoms, forgoing the panties that would just be soiled in a few moments anyway, before making her way out into the hall. The house remains dark and silent as she tiptoes her way past Cera's room to the door.

Despite the room being soundproof, the lack of the red lock light on the door that Cera seemed to make good use of earlier in the day tells Riona that it's likely still unoccupied. She enters the code, thankful that the keypad doesn't beep with each digit, and the door slides open smoothly.

Riona's heart rate spikes with excitement as she enters, partly relieved and partly disappointed to see the room empty. Her pussy throbs, dripping wet in her breezy pajama pants, as she approaches the first breeding mount. She doesn't hesitate to bury her face in the soft pink silicone pussy, desperately sniffing for any hint of Cera's cock. To her disappointment, the centaur either hadn't used it or had run the self cleaning cycle to surprising effectiveness.

Riona still finds the time to appreciate the doctor's handiwork, a hand down her pants gently teasing her increasingly aroused clit to the detailed recreation of Cera's divine pussy for a few minutes before eventually turning her attention to the second mount. The boring circular hole isn't nearly as inviting, but Riona buries her nose in it anyway. She immediately detects the sharp, unmistakable scent of Cera's cock.

Pulling her pajama bottoms tight across her crotch, Riona moans in pleasure as she huffs the lewd smell. The vibrations in her ass pick up as it her pussy and clit throb with excitement, but the faint odor around the entrance isn't nearly enough. She grabs the remote on top before heading around to the back of the mount.

Just as described in the manual, the spillway button causes a panel on the back of the mount to slide open, revealing the well-textured interior of the white silicone cocksleeve. Riona places the remote back on top of the mount before peeking inside, disappointed to see no trace of Cera's cum as a speck of light peeks through from the other side.

Before the pervy girl has a chance to try burying her face in the used centaur cocksleeve anyway, the door to the room suddenly slides open. In a panic, she quickly ducks down behind the solid base of the mount as Cera enters the room. 'Shit, shit! She's definitely gonna find me here!'

Despite Riona's anxiety, the oblivious centaur just trots up to the mount in a horny daze after locking the door behind her, not bothering to check the room for intruders. She quickly swipes up the remote and presses some buttons before casting it aside. Riona flinches at the quick movement, holding her breath as she presses herself tightly against the back of the mount, her knees folded up to her face.

Instead of mounting the lewd furniture right away, Cera pauses in front of it to immerse herself in her fantasy. Speaking sensually but firmly, she plays it out, teasing the warm slippery hole with a finger before plunging it inside. "Oh Riona, just look how hot and wet your tight little hole has become. Your body is begging me for more!"

Riona's face flushes red at Cera's unexpectedly dominant performance as the centaur pauses for an unheard answer before continuing. "You little perv in denial, aren't you curious about how it would feel?"

Cera leans in to whisper to her imaginary roommate, and the real one only just barely hears her as the words send shivers down her spine. "If I mounted you like a toy, a tool meant for nothing but my pleasure? If I railed your tiny little human body with my oversized centaur cock, and filled you to the brim with my thick, hot cum?"

The last of Riona's anxiety gives way to arousal. She slides a hand down her pants to comfort her throbbing pussy, the plug in her ass pulsing with increasing intensity as she secretly plays along with her centaur roommate's fantasy. 'I admit it, I admit it! Every day I wonder how it would feel to finally take you inside me, every day I touch myself to thoughts of becoming your cocksleeve! So stop teasing and mount me already, you big dummy!'

Ending another silent pause, the thoroughly worked-up centaur finally launches herself up onto the breeding mount, pressing the wide flared head of her cock up against its well-prepared hole. "Very well said Riona! As you wish, I'll turn your cute little ass into my exclusive personal breeding hole!"

At that, Cera finally plunges her cock deep into the breeding mount, unknowingly spraying Riona's upturned face with warm lube as she pushes it out the spillway on the other side. She lets out a deep moan as her upper body enters the view of the mesmerized girl below her, moving her idle hands to her nipples and teasing them as she starts thrusting away frantically. "Riona, Riona! You feel so good!"

Riona intensifies her own pace, rubbing her clit desperately as she presses her other hand up to her mouth to try and keep silent. The plug in her ass pulses even harder than before as the warm, slippery liquid dribbling over her face mixes with Cera's precum, finally giving her a hit of the smell she'd come in search of in the first place. She nearly forgets the fantasy she'd secretly been sharing with Cera as the incredible reality of the situation starts to sink in. 'This is so fucking hot, I can't believe this is really happening!'

Nearly losing control and cumming early, Riona slows herself down a bit to carefully tread the edge of climax as she watches the centaur lost in pleasure above her. 'I have to time this right!'

She doesn't have to wait for long. Cera's moans increase in volume, and she soon thrusts hard into the mount one last time, throwing her head back and squeezing her nipples roughly as her cock begins to pump a huge load of her hot sticky cum through the open-ended silicone sleeve. "Riona! Take it all, every last drop!"

Riona finally takes herself over the edge as the first rope of Cera's hot cum falls over her face, opening her mouth to catch as much of the precious liquid as she can. Her back arches and her toes curl as the intense climax hits her, the sharp taste of centaur semen pushing the incredible spike of pleasure even further.

Fighting the uncontrollable waves of pleasure that follow, Riona closes her mouth and struggles to gulp down the centaur's thick cum before pressing both hands back over it, desperately trying to hide her gasps for air. Eventually finding some oxygen, she looks down and takes small sips of air between the fading waves of orgasm in a last ditch attempt to stay undetected.

Thankfully for Riona, Cera's intense moaning and later panting resonates around the room loudly, masking the noises that slip through the girl's now-slippery hands. Cera soon pulls herself off the mount, turning away to pick up the remote she'd discarded earlier.

Riona peeks around the corner of the mount as she hears Cera turn, just in time to watch the last of the centaur's cock disappear into its sheath. She quickly ducks back into cover as Cera starts to turn around again.

As she hears the mount's self-cleaning sequence start to run, Riona squeezes her eyes shut and braces for the moment when her cover is blown. But the moment never comes, and Cera just tosses the remote back on top of the mount before heading to the door.