Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?! You mean even after all this, you were still planning on leaving me hanging?'

Riona barely has a chance to explore her sharp sense of betrayal at Cera's original intentions before the centaur's hot, stiff cock presses up against her asshole and brings her back to reality. 'Just forget it Riona, the real thing is finally happening!'

Cera groans against her self-restraint as she tries her best to slowly push herself inside her "delicate" lover. "I'm- I'm coming in."

Riona's arousal rapidly increases as she flexes her ass invitingly against her lover's cock, noticing how the hot, firm flesh of it is nothing like the squishy coldness of its lifeless silicone replica, unrelenting as it bears down on her ass.

She moans loudly as the thick, flat head of her lover's member quickly stretches her ass to its limit, letting out a sharp exclamation when her ass finally concedes and lets it plunge into her in an instant with an intense popping sensation. "Aah!"

Cera whimpers in self-restraint as she tries to stay still for a moment, but she can't resist the intense heat and pressure inside her lover for long. The centaur hastily readjusts herself on the mount, suddenly plunging her cock deep inside the girl as she pulls her equine body further forward. "Get ready, Riona!"

Riona yelps sharply in surprise as her ass is suddenly filled with a whole lot more centaur cock than before, sending a white hot shock through her body that tingles away into pleasure. She doesn't get even a moment to recover before the desperate centaur mounting her plunges her cock even further inside and starts thrusting away at the most controlled pace she can possibly manage.

The throbbing hard flare of the huge equine cock inside Riona scrapes back and forth against her walls with an intense pleasure that elicits passionate moans from both lovers. In addition to the incredible, unfocused pleasure in her ass, Riona soon feels a more concentrated pleasure building in the depths her pussy as Cera's thick flare presses down against it from inside her ass with each thrust of her cock.

Cera starts to pick up the pace, her voice twisting and jerking with pleasure as she adjusts her position on the move and thrusts away into her lover's petite ass with barely a hint of self-control remaining. "Your ass is so- so incredibly soft, Riona!"

With the quick, desperate thrusts of Cera's cock rubbing against it at just the right angle, the intense heat in Riona's pussy quickly starts to overtake the pleasure in her ass and approach its peak. She moans enthusiastically as she approaches her climax, but is soon left whimpering in desperate confusion as her partner, despite her own increasingly intense moaning, starts to slow down, and the centaur's new pace keeps her torturously on the edge.

Riona desperately clenches her ass in a steady rhythm around Cera's cock to find the little extra stimulation she needs, and as she pushes herself over the edge, the centaur stops moving completely, stifling her moans to beg for mercy. "S-stop it! Stop doing that!"

Despite her lover's desperate plea, Riona's ass only clenches harder as the intense climax locks up her body, followed by another rhythmic pattern of stimulation for the centaur as the girl is forced to surrender her muscles to the intense waves of orgasm that follow. Cera's begging fades away into an intense moan as she's pushed over the edge by Riona's orgasmic spasms, her flare engorged inside the girl's ass. "You're gonna make me cummmmmuuuh~!"

In a panic, Cera quickly tries to pull her throbbing member out before she fills the girl with her load. Riona, in angered disbelief, clenches her hole around her lover's cock with as much strength as she can possibly muster. As Cera's massive flare stops in its tracks and tugs at the unexpected resistance of her tightened entrance, Riona finally breaks her silence. "You idiot centaur! Just cum inside me already!"

Cera, already mid-orgasm, surrenders at Riona's words, leaving her flare inside the girl's entrance as the rest of her cock throbs and twitches in the open air with each thick rope of hot cum it shoots into her lover's depths. "Oooooh..."

But the centaur's panic returns as soon as her orgasm starts to fade. Clearly not thinking straight, she hastily jumps down from the mount, and her still-shrinking flare pops out of Riona's ass painfully as the momentum of her immense equine body gives the poor girl absolutely no chance to resist.

Both lovers cry out in pain simultaneously, but as her restraints release and she flops down onto the soft floor in front of her, Riona starts laughing as she pulls off her blindfold and rubs her sore ass.

Cera rushes over to her lover in a hurry, anxiety preventing her from finding any humour in the situation. She lays down to reach the level of the amused girl. "H-hey, what's so funny? Didn't that hurt?!"

The rush of euphoria that just hit Riona has left her far too happy to remember any of the anger she had for her centaur lover. As Cera reaches out a worried hand, the petite girl grabs it, pulling herself in to the centaur's surprised embrace and swiftly locking their lips together.

Another wave of the intense euphoria, brand new to her, washes across Riona's body as Cera relaxes under her lips and returns the kiss passionately.

When their lips finally part, Riona tucks her head under Cera's chin, rubbing her cheek against the top of the centaur's breasts and excitedly bombarding her with praise and affection. "I love you! I love you! I love you so much, Cera! You did so well, I've never felt so good before in my life!"

Riona hears something like a soft whimper from her lover above her, and she gives one last tight squeeze before backing out of Cera's weakened grip, running her hands down the centaur's arms and holding her hands in hers. A sharp pain hits her heart as her eyes fall on Cera's unexpectedly tearful face, the centaur desperately trying to not cry out loud.

Cera shakes her head at Riona's suddenly worried expression, but Riona tries her best to comfort her anyway. She sits up on her knees and pulls the centaur's head into her own modest chest, softly stroking her silky blonde hair. "Hey, what's wrong? I'm okay, everything's fine!"

Cera shakes her head again against Riona's chest, her cheeks hot against the girl's bare skin, as she struggles to explain herself in between held-up sobs. "I- I'm just- so relieved! I'm so happy- we can finally- be together!"

Riona's worries melt away, her cheeks flushing warm red with emotion as she realizes Cera is actually crying out of happiness. She hugs her lover's head tightly against her as Cera finally lets go, sobbing loudly into her chest, and closes her own happily watering eyes as she rests her cheek against the centaur's soft head. "Yeah... it's finally over."

***

The former roommates eventually end their long, warm, loving embrace after both of them have fully calmed down. They look into each other's puffy red eyes as they part, and Riona smiles as she reaches a hand to wipe the wetness from Cera's cheek. "Everything that happened before this moment feels so unimportant now. Like every single thing that really matters is still yet to come."

Cera places a hand over Riona's, holding it in place as she closes her eyes and gently rubs her cheek against it. "...I feel the same way, but how we met, how we came to accept each other... that much must be important too, right?"

Riona places her other hand on Cera's free cheek, cupping the centaur's face gently and pulling it toward hers as she leans forward. "We're together now, and nothing's changing that." She bridges the final gap between them and locks lips with her lover in another slow, passionate kiss.

The kiss drags on for far longer than Riona had planned, and the two of them start to heat back up, picking up the pace as they both greedily indulge in the taste of the other. As the passionate centaur takes her breath away, Riona eventually has to push Cera back to gasp for air and get a word in. "H-hey, if you're still this worked up, let's go another round. A proper one, as lovers."

Cera's already red skin flushes even redder still, and she quickly nods her wide-eyed face as she closes her mouth. Riona grins, blushing giddily herself at her lover's reaction, and leans for a whisper in the centaur's ear to work her up even more. "Don't hold anything back. Cum inside me properly this time, as deeply as you can."

Riona quickly stands up, dashing back to the mount behind her and giggling at the flustered centaur still lying on the ground, stunned with arousal. Cera shakes herself out of the horny daze after a few more seconds, standing up to reveal her rock-hard erection as she excitedly follows.

Riona's excitement at the sight prompts her to immediately start preparing for their second round. She eyes up the mount for a moment before deciding to try something new, grabbing the top edge of the mount and swinging herself up over the lower half feet first. The rounded shape of it doesn't fit her back super well, but it's more than cushioned enough to be comfortable anyway. Adjusted back as it is, her face clears the top half of the mount and gives her a clear view of soon-to-be centaur-filled space above.

Cera fills Riona's vision even sooner than expected as she walks up to peer down at the girl questioningly, and Riona smiles up at her in amused anticipation. "Let's try it with me on my back, like this."

Cera nods excitedly, making her way around to other side of the mount as Riona spreads her legs and wraps her feet around the back of the mount's legs to try and hold them in place.

The centaur soon appears above Riona again, the upper half of the mount creaking under the weight as her aroused face peeks down from behind her cleavage. She locks gaze with her lover for a moment before she speaks, grinning as her confident tone from earlier finally returns. "This is genius, Riona. I can watch all your cute little reactions like this."

The arousal Riona had lost during the setup immediately floods back into her body as Cera's dominant voice sends a shiver all the way down to her sensitive throbbing clit, but she doesn't miss her newfound chance to shoot back with some teasing of her own. "You'll have to work hard to make sure I'm not the one watching you instead!"

Cera giggles at the cheeky response, pressing the thick head of her cock up against Riona's ass as she holds out the bottle of lube in her hand. "Hey, lube this thing up and let's both make a show for the other to enjoy."

Riona reaches a hand up to take the bottle, and another hot wave of arousal floods her body as she brings it down and peers under the top of the mount. Cera's huge equine cock sitting wedged against her ass, the centaur's massive balls hanging down heavily between her muscular, pure white legs... Riona can hardly contain her excitement as she reaches both arms down between her legs to spread a healthy dollop of lube over her lover's beautiful pink member, hot to the touch and twitching at the sensation of the cold lube. She relishes the heat as she dislodges it and grasps the tip in her palm, listening to Cera whimper sweetly above her as she twists her hand around it to spread the lube. She finally lets go when it twitches strongly against her grip, nearly slipping out of her lubed up hands on its own, and Cera groans with impatience.

Riona watches the centaur's cock bounce up and down on its own for a second after she lets go, lubing up her own needy ass as it cries out with an intense desire to be filled. She curses herself at the absence of the plug inside it, and looks back up at her lover. "I- I'm not warmed up like before, so press yourself in really slowly, okay?"

Cera looks down at Riona with a tortured look of restraint twisting her red flushed face. "You told me not to hold back, so just get me inside you already! Guide me in with your hand, whatever you need!"

The sight of the desperate centaur drives another hot wave of expectation through Riona's body, her depths aching as she imagines the passionate fucking she's about to receive. Her own desperate arousal returning, she glances down again as she takes hold of Cera's cock and presses it against her expectant rear entrance.

As Riona looks back up, she gently pulls Cera's cock towards her, and the centaur lets out a groan as she starts to press her weight into the girl's soft hole. Despite the lack of warm up, it only takes a few seconds before Riona's ass, relaxed with extreme arousal alone, gives way and accepts Cera's fat flare inside it with a pop.

Riona loses focus as she moans in pleasure at the sudden, intense filling sensation, moving her hands up to grip the edge of the mount above her. She's brought back to reality as Cera's movement stops and the centaur places her hands over hers.

Cera looks down at Riona with one last desperate, needy look on her face, but Riona can easily tell by the confident tone of voice that she already expects the correct answer to her question as she asks it. "It's really fine to not hold back, right?"

Riona's heart beats loudly with anticipation as she lifts her lover's hands, intertwining their fingers together and squeezing them tightly as she smirks with excited amusement. "Cera, you worry too much. Just make love to me already."

Cera squeezes Riona's hands right back as her cock twitches with its own excitement inside the girl's ass, plunging herself deep inside it. The hot wave of pleasure wipes her face clear of desperation, and she moans in unison with the girl still tightly grasping her hands as she pulls her cock back and thrusts into her for a second and third time in quick succession, finding her pace and sticking with it.

The intense, unfocused pleasure from before starts to grow throughout Riona's ass again as Cera pounds her greedy insides, the change in angle providing a new experience as the centaur's cock neglects to press against her pussy. Excitedly chasing after the unknown pleasure, Riona cries out to her entranced lover. "C'mon, you can pound me harder than that Cera!"

Cera's last vestige of control dissolves at the girl's encouragement, and she lets her equine body buck wildly as she submits completely to her desires. Riona's unrestrained body slides back and forth across the mount with the centaur's powerful thrusts, forcing her to tense up her legs and press her wrists down hard against the edge of the mount above her to stop herself from slipping off.

Riona feels the hot sensation in her ass rise up her spine as the intense pounding resonates through her body, terminating behind behind her ears with an intense heat as the pleasure in her ass grows to completely fill her loins. Her eyes widen as she moans uncontrollably, her voice cutting in and out of harmony with the matching moans of her lover as Cera rocks her body and takes her every other breath away.

The two lock eyes again, their breath ragged, voices loud, as they both chase down the greatest pleasure of their lives. The eye contact drives Cera wild, encouraging her to make one last push as she thrusts into Riona's ass as hard and as fast as she possibly can, her quickly expanding flare stretching the girl's insides to new limits as she does. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming Riona!"

Riona's body is slammed with a wave of harsh disappointment as she realizes she probably won't reach her own climax before Cera stops thrusting, and she desperately begs the centaur to help her out. "Please Cera, please don't stop! Even if you're cumming, please keep going just as you are!"

Cera looks down at the desperate girl incredulously, her face twisting with tortured overstimulation as she obliges her lover, her thrusts turning twitchy and laboured as the the incredible release she herself craves so desperately is delayed by the almost painful sensation.

Finally closing in on her own release, Riona pulls her hands away from Cera's and grips the edge of the upper mount tightly as she uses it to push herself hard against the centaur's throbbing cock.

Understanding the signal, Cera thrusts as deep as she can inside her lover one final time, her massive engorged flare pressing against the very limit of Riona's depths as her medial ring is swallowed up inside the girl for the very first time. She groans with intense pleasure and relief as she finally starts to unload ropes of her thick, hot cum, and the warm, filling sensation along with the intense throbs of her flare with each wave finally push Riona over the edge.

Unlike the sharp orgasms she'd experienced before, Riona's entire body is bombarded with incredible waves of the same dull, unfocused pleasure and intense heat that built up inside her ass and behind her ears as Cera relentlessly pounded her. Her muscles aren't forced to contract and her breath isn't taken away, but she's left gasping desperately for air in between moans anyway as her body uses up oxygen faster than she can breath it. It feels like every last part of her body is throbbing with hot pleasure all at once even long after the waves finally end.

The two remain still in the positions they came together in, both panting heavily in the euphoric silence that falls over them. Some of the heat of the incredible orgasm she shared together with her lover still lingers across Riona's body, and she smiles to herself under the cover of the mount above her. 'I couldn't possibly get any happier than this.'

The girl feels a sad sense of loss when Cera's cock finally softens too much to stay inside her any longer, flopping down with a glob of warm cum before retreating away into the centaur's sheath. Cera soon pulls herself off the mount, peering under it to lock eyes with her lover and smile. "Hey, you doing alright?"

Riona smiles right back at her as she crawls out of the mount, replying cheekily. "I'm okay, but I might be a bit sore for a while after that."

Cera frowns dramatically at her, raising a finger in half-sarcastic admonishment. "Healing magic, remember? Don't let yourself walk around in pain because of me."

Riona's smile widens in amusement, and she bursts forward to hug the centaur tightly. "I love you so much, Cera."

Cera reciprocates happily, thoroughly enjoying the warm embrace as she whispers a response down into her petite lover's ear. "I love you too."

They share a brief kiss before finally parting, and after they do, Cera slowly lays down sideways in front of her lover. She gestures to her equine back, patting it with one hand.

Riona looks on in absolute shock, her researcher's mind making its first appearance for quite a long while. Centaurs are widely known to never, ever, in any circumstance, let any member of a humanoid race ride them, but rumours have often circulated... rumours that on the tremendously rare occasion a centaur really did fall into a true, deep love with someone outside of their race, they'd prove their sincerity by offering a ride atop their back. 'Was that really true...?'

Cera slowly blushes brighter and brighter red with embarrassment as Riona looks at her thoughtfully in silence, eventually interrupting the girl's inappropriately timed work-related thoughts with a meek voice, pulling her back to reality. "Y-you know what this means, right? Please don't leave me hanging like this..."

Riona's face lights up as Cera's sincere declaration of love for her finally sinks in. She jumps on the centaur enthusiastically, tightly hugging the blonde beauty's bare upper body from behind as she nuzzles her head against her lover's back. "I think I figured it out."

Cera breathes a heavy sigh of relief, reaching back to ruffle the girl's hair as she easily stands up, even with the added weight on her back, and quickly changes the subject. "Hey, you're getting my back all slippery! We're heading straight to the bath to get this all cleaned up!"