Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl on the floor tries to squash her rapidly increasing anxiety, raising the dildo in Cera's direction as she tries her best to crane her head for a look at the silent centaur. "H-hey, help me get this out already."

Finally getting a good look at Cera, Riona first spots the raging erection below her equine stomach, followed by the mortified face of a centaur who's never been so confused, embarrassed, and surprised before in her entire life.

Cera stammers as she averts her gaze, panic giving way to intense embarrassment. "I-I-I-I'm so sorry!"

Before Riona has a chance to reply, Cera quickly slams the door back shut. A heavy wave of guilt and anxiety washes over the once again overzealous girl.

'Fuck, you idiot! What were you thinking? You already knew that you needed to be more subtle with her!'

Her arousal rapidly fading, Riona sits up and hastily pulls the silicone cock out of her ass, the rushed removal leaving her ass a bit sore as it nearly stretches her to her limit again on the way out.

Left incredibly frustrated and guilty once again, she stares at the closed door as she thinks to herself. 'I'm so stupid. I got too excited, too wrapped up in the moment... there's no way I could ever rush it like that.'

'Cera is nothing like the dominant centaur fuckmachine I see in her fantasies. She's thoughtful, sensitive, and so, so anxious about hurting me.'

'I have to take this more slowly and prove to her that I can take whatever she throws at me. Only then will she let herself let loose like I want her to.'

***

After an hour or so of clean-up and self reflection, Riona finally emerges from her room fully clothed. She looks all around the common areas of CE-1, but Cera is nowhere to be seen.

Eliminating all other options, the anxious girl eventually finds herself at Cera's bedroom door. She knocks softly, calling out just loudly enough to be heard. "Cera?"

There's only a short moment of silence before Cera's conflicted voice comes through from the other side. "What?"

Riona flinches at the centaur's unhappy tone. "I- I'm really sorry about earlier. Can we talk?"

Cera is silent, seeming to think for a while longer before finally responding. "...yeah, come in."

Riona opens the tall door slowly, taking in the sight of Cera's room for the first time. The red durthem floor contrasts with the wide, fluffy grey bed set into the floor to make it a perfect looking lover's den.

But the pained expression on Cera's face doesn't match the romantic vibe of the room. She motions for Riona to sit on the bed across from her and slowly starts to speak up after the girl cautiously settles in. "I'm really sorry Riona... I think you've pushed me over the edge."

Cera struggles against suddenly oncoming tears as she tries to let out her pent-up emotions. "I- I don't think... we can keep living together anymore."

Riona's mouth opens in shock, the pit in her stomach rending her heart painfully, but she can't speak up over the centaur struggling to get her point across. "I'm so scared. I've been scared since we first met... scared that I'll lose control of myself and hurt you irreversibly."

Cera looks away from her roommate in shame as she sniffles, wipes her tears and continues. "I... I have a lot to admit."

"I love you. I love you so much, but not just as family. Every day I watch you, I ogle you, I devour you with my eyes and practically salivate at the thought of your beautiful bare skin."

"And every night I go into that room, and I fantasize about you... about doing things to you that I could never take back. Things that would probably kill you."

Cera covers her face as she wallows in self hatred, raising her distraught voice. "I'm disgusting. I'm not a person like you! My body is nothing but a beastly freak of nature in this world, and I'm-"

Riona finally makes a move, lunging across the bed as Cera's sudden rant approaches a horrible conclusion. She pulls the centaur's hands away from her face, and before she can react, their lips are sealed together.

The kiss lasts until the moment Cera finally starts to relax in Riona's arms. The girl backs up to wipe the tears that formed in her own eyes before admonishing the stunned centaur. "You idiot, how could you possibly not see that I feel the exact same way about you? How do you think I feel when you're constantly trying to avoid my love?"

Riona pauses as she debates her next words. "...w-why do you think I was doing what you saw earlier today?"

Cera shakes her head, more tears threatening to fall down her cheeks as the stun wears off. "Of course I know! That's the biggest part of the problem!"

Riona's heart breaks painfully as the centaur continues, avoiding the girl's love yet again despite all the desperate emotion she poured into their very first kiss. "Knowing you want to be with me, that you want to do that kind of thing with me... it makes it so much harder to hold back."

"But the urges I have, the fantasies I act out, they're too much for any human to handle. If I lost control-"

Riona cuts her off. "I- I know about your fantasies, I've listened to them."

Cera looks back at the girl in shock and betrayal. "What? D-did you spy on me like Dr. Harden does?"

Another spike of anxiety hits Riona, but she shakes her head and responds anyway. "No, not through technology like him."

"The first time... it was the first night the breeding mount room was unlocked. I happened to be in the room when you came in, and I hid behind the mount as you used it."

Riona smiles awkwardly at the memory as Cera's face twists with surprise. "You started to play out your fantasy as soon as you came in, not bothering to check the room. You pretended to whisper into my ear about turning me into your breeding mount, and I was close enough to hear it. It turned me on so much, I came right along with you at the end."

"Later on, I found a spot where I could listen to you through the wall, and I've masturbated along with your fantasies ever since."

Cera shines increasingly red with embarrassment as Riona explains how she overheard the centaur's fantasies, eventually covering her face again and shaking her head vigorously. "No way! I can't believe you really heard all that!"

As the centaur takes a moment to calm back down, she comes to a realization. "B-but if you heard that much, how can you still want to be with me? There's no way your human body could ever handle stuff like that, right?"

At the chance to prove herself, Riona smiles mischievously as best she can. "You're wrong!" Her smile retreats a bit as she tries to think up an explanation. "...well, not completely. Most people couldn't handle it, and neither could my past self, but I've been training for it! The human body is an incredible thing Cera, especially when partnered with modern medicine."

The excited girl pulls out her phone, quickly navigating to her plug's data before showing it to Cera. "Look, this is how wide my ass can stretch now!"

Cera looks at the data for a moment, soon realizing she's not sure whether to be impressed or not. "...I guess those look like big numbers, but I'm not really that sure about the size of these units yet."

Riona lowers her phone, but her excitement doesn't wane. "Oh, right. Well, you did see the toy I was using today in my room, right?"

Cera flushes red again at the memory. "Yeah..."

Riona gets a bit embarrassed herself as she tries to explain. "W-well, that one is modeled off your body. It's almost the exact same size as you... as your phallus, I mean."

Her pride returns as she concludes in a loud voice. "And as you saw, I was able to safely fit it inside me! I just did it for the first time today, and now we're properly compatible."

Despite Riona's proud declaration, the still-blushing Cera continues to look somewhat unconvinced. "Even so... I don't think just fitting it is even close to enough for what I fantasize about..."

Cera pauses for a while to think, then eventually shakes her head again as she brings her expectations back down out of her fantasies to reality. She puts on a familiar acting voice, distancing her true self from the girl as she speaks. "Riona, I love you. I've been too scared to hurt you, too worried about my inability to hold back. But if you're this prepared, I'm willing to give it a try.

"We can take it slow. I'll try my best to be gentle and make sure everything is pain-free-"

Riona's mind starts to fill with annoyance, anger, and deja vu as Cera adopts the persona she hates, and she soon cuts the centaur off again in her own angry tone. "Stop."

Cera looks at Riona confused and taken aback. "What?"

Riona closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before opening them and starting a sudden rant. "Sorry Cera, I love you too and I really appreciate the thought, but I can't accept that. I'm sick of you holding back and doing this gentle performance for my sake."

"I was listening when your fantasy changed, when you heard a hint that I was training myself. The way you held back, the way your voice changed... it felt so fake. Muted. Nothing at all like either your normal self or how you normally are in your fantasies. Like an AI version of you."

"I don't ever want to see that version of you again. I love you Cera, as you truly are, a centaur full of passion for life."

"I love the Cera that pursues things wholeheartedly. The centaur that doesn't hesitate to feed me her breast milk, the centaur who earnestly asks me to help clean her most sensitive parts despite her embarrassment, the centaur that holds me in her arms as she gets lost in a movie, the centaur that hugs me tight to her chest and comforts me with all her soul when I'm having a bad day..."

"And I really do love the centaur that doesn't hesitate to truly indulge the needs of both of our bodies in her fantasies, that makes me hers and lets her body become one with mine as she lets herself run wild with her desires."

"I can tell. I can always tell, whenever you're holding back like this. I know that it's for my sake. I know that it's anxiety, that it's not your fault, but..."

"...Cera, if we're doing this, you better not hold back at all. Do it like you mean it, exactly as your heart tells you, or I'll know, and I'll get mad."

A heavy silence falls over the room after Riona finishes letting out everything that had been weighing her down. Her heart beats like crazy, sinking with regret as she averts her eyes from Cera's shocked face.

Cera eventually speaks up first. "I- I don't know whether to be happy or mad. Even if you say all that, I'm still scared of hurting you..."

A sharp bite of unreasonable anger grows from Riona's regret at Cera's continued reluctance, but she quickly realizes that she hadn't yet made her point about safety, and her rant resumes. "Cera, I'm sure that you wouldn't hurt me. But even if you did, I'd still be fine in the end no matter how bad it truly was. Think about it."

"Nothing you could possibly do to me would be permanent. We have the most advanced medical technology in the world here. Machines that harness the healing magic from your world in a hundred different ways, not to mention the mages that brought that magic here in the first place."

"Even if you somehow managed to explode me into a million little pieces, there's still a spell that could revive me! So there's no need to worry, alright?"

Cera shakes her head again. "You're asking for too much. Even if you'd be fine in the end, I, the real me, the one you say you love so much, still don't want to hurt you, to see you in pain at my hands."

"If only I had any other body, any other way to make love to you without holding back... I could have loved you wholeheartedly from the start."

She gestures back to her equine lower half. "But this... ever since I first fell in love with you, with a human, it's scared me."

Riona starts to get angry again at Cera's repetitive explanation. "I know it's the real you who worries! That's why the fake persona you put on bothers me so much, why I'm trying so hard to convince you it's fine!"

"I'm telling you that I love you, that I desire you just as you are now, Cera. Without that beautiful lower body of yours, we never even would have met in the first place!"

Cera starts to look a bit flustered and mad herself. "Okay, I get it! I'm on board, I want to be with you too, but I don't want to rush myself and hurt you. Is that really so bad?

Riona's gut sinks with guilt, her mind racing with regret as she realizes how unreasonable she's being. "I- I just don't want to see that fake side of you anymore..."

Cera sighs, fed up at the conversation. "Let's just take a break. I need to think."

Riona nods meekly, her heavy guilt and regret keeping her quiet as she slowly gets up and makes her way back out to the hallway.

***

Cera eventually emerges from her room when Riona is almost finished cooking dinner. An awkward silence hangs over them, but Riona cuts through it as she tries to act normal. "Hey, I made your favourite."

The distant centaur just nods, taking a plate of the steaming hot lasagna and heading over to the table.

Riona joins her, and they eat together in silence. The bad mood between them mixes strangely with the delicious food.

After they both finish eating and cleaning up, Cera finally speaks up. Her voice is a bit cold, distant, and impersonal as she tries to maintain a neutral tone. "I need to clear my mind, so I'm going to use the breeding mount tonight after dark."

Her poker face breaks as she blushes somewhat, averting her gaze from Riona's. "Please don't try to listen in on me again. I won't be playing out any fantasies, they're too embarrassing to even think about now that I know you heard most of them..."

Riona fights the sudden urge to hug the lonely and embarrassed centaur in front of her, knowing it's definitely not the right time. She takes the opportunity to reassure her with a very important promise instead, one she'd long been waiting for the right moment to make. "Don't worry, I won't ever sneak around like that again. I promise I'll always be straightforward with you from now on."

Cera just nods off to the side at Riona's words, not seeming to grasp the heartfelt sincerity of the girl's promise, before regretfully turning away from her.

Riona's heart is left aching painfully as she watches her disillusioned love retreat back to solitude in her room. 'I fucked up... how the hell do I fix this?'

***

Riona agonizes in her room for hours after dinner, thinking over every last detail of her conversation with Cera.

'So she definitely does want to be with me, and her fantasies were real... she's just too anxious to go all out from the start.'

The girl sighs guiltily as she adopts an outsider's point of view on the situation. 'Cera is the one being reasonable and level headed about this.'

'I'm the greedy one, wanting her to instantly get over her anxiety and go all out from the start just to avoid a persona of hers that I don't like..."

'I need to apologize somehow and keep my promise to be straightforward with her. Then shut up, be patient, and give her control for a while.'

An idea suddenly comes to Riona's mind that might just fit all her new criteria, and she starts putting together a plan as her body heats up at the thought.

***

The sky starts to darken just an hour or so after dinner, and Riona peeks down the hallway from her bedroom door. It seems like Cera is still in her room, so she hastily puts on a bathrobe before grabbing her supplies and sneaking out into the living area.

The massive plug inside Riona's ass stimulates her with each step as she strides silently over the soft floor, soon arriving at the kitchen and grabbing a sticky note and marker to write down a simple message. ''Cera, I'm sorry. I love you. I know I've been unreasonable, so I'll shut myself up for now."

Riona pauses, rereading her words, before starting a second line. "Please take this new breeding mount as my apology gift to you, and use it however you see fit."

The girl's heart starts to race as she rereads the second half of her message, beating even harder as she takes the note and heads down the hall to the breeding room.

Riona starts to rush as she enters the code, half expecting Cera to leave her room and see her at any moment. She breathes a tentative sigh of relief as the door closes behind her, but she has to leave it unlocked to continue her plan.

The perverted girl long ago familiarized herself with the third mount in the room. The inner part, where she'll be strapped in, is mounted on an adjustable rail that allows the user to set the depth at which a centaur could penetrate them. She sets down the bundle of supplies in her hands as she quickly adjusts it to the optimal length she had identified with the dildo earlier in the day.

The mount ready, Riona drops her bathrobe and switches her attention back to her supplies. She starts with the black silicone ball gag, opening her mouth to place it inside as she pulls the straps over her head and tightens them forcefully. Her already excited heart starts to work overtime as the straps dig in and the gag fills her mouth. "Mmmph!"

Remaining in the pile is the sticky note, a blindfold, a bottle of lube, and the remote control for her buttplug. Riona places it all atop the rear of the lower half of the mount, next to the control for the mount's restraints, as she starts to crawl over it. The space is tight with the top half just above it, but the cushioned material of the thing is quite comfortable.

Riona soon gets herself in position, and addresses the rest of the supplies. She reaches back with the sticky note to stick it firmly on her left asscheek, then places the lube on top of her lower back where it would be easily accessible to any centaur looking to use the mount. Finally, she secures the blindfold over her forehead and takes a remote in each hand before pulling it down.

The soon-to-be breeding mount's pulse throbs through her head as her vision goes dark and she heats up with an incredible arousal. Her ass throbs pleasurably around the massive plug inside it, and her pussy drools with excitement, but a small part of her brain still doubts her actions and fills her with worry.

Riona tries her best to let go of the anxiety as she searches for comfortable locations to place her hands and feet among the mount's many loose leather straps. 'No more doubts. Straightforward. It's her choice. She doesn't have to use me if she doesn't want to. I'm just a breeding mount.'

Finally happy with her position and decreasing anxiety, Riona runs her tumb over the remote in her left hand until she finds the slight impression of its sole button, and presses it. The straps around her arms, wrists, ankles and legs immediately tighten up to a painful degree, and more straps join them as they bridge across from the sides of the mount to bind her torso tightly in place. They finally let off a bit once Riona is completely unable to move, automatically adjusting for comfort.

Riona is held firmly in place with her legs spread wide over the curved mount beneath her, bent 90 degrees at the knee to keep her feet off the ground, and her arms running straight down along the rear legs of the mount. She tries to wiggle, find any bit of free movement she can, but she's not going anywhere until the binds are undone.

The girl's body throbs with a level of arousal she's never experienced before, her anxiety forgotten in the excitement. 'This is incredible, I feel like I could cum at even the slightest touch right now! What would happen if Cera really did use me as her breeding mount like this?'

'I strapped myself in kind of early though, I hope I can last if she comes in four hours from now at her usual tim-'

The breeding mount's thoughts are cut off by the timely sound of the security door behind her sliding open. Another massive wave of excitement and uncertainty washes over her as she listens intently, her hearing amplified by the lack of vision.