Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Despite her victory lap to the bath atop Cera's back, the freshly cleaned Riona is relegated back to the ground for her walk to Cera's room, having temporarily separated from the centaur to slip on her favourite set of fluffy pajamas.

She opens the door to the centaur's room slowly, smiling when she sees Cera lying on her side in a pile of soft blankets on the bed and wearing a soft pajama top of her own.

Cera props her head up with an elbow as she smiles back at the girl, patting the space in front of her invitingly. Riona swiftly moves take up the offer, and as she snuggles up with her back against the centaur's warm upper body, Cera pulls her in tightly with one arm and pulls a blanket over her with the other.

Cera finally settles herself back down, and Riona rests her head comfortably against the centaur's soft, voluptuous breasts, listening intently to the sound of her heartbeat.

Riona closes her eyes and relaxes, zoning in to the calming rhythm and trying to detect the sound of the second, more powerful heart far away in the centaur's equine body. Despite her focus, or maybe because of it, Riona's exhausted body betrays her, and her consciousness slips away into a deep, comfortable sleep in her lover's warm embrace.

This may be the end of Cera and Riona's frustrations, but it's only the beginning of their love story.

And it's certainly not the only one to be told at the ONA.

**********************************************************************************************************

Wow! This has been an incredible experience for me. The surprise support I got here along with my own enthusiasm for the story drove me to pour my absolute heart and soul into it, and the 7k words I had planned for this finale somehow ballooned into almost **18**k!!

I'm so immensely proud of myself for finishing FCF, but I learned a lot with this project, improving both my writing and my self-confidence along the way, and I want to do right by it with what I know now. At some point I'll go back and rewrite the more flawed parts of the story, have the entire thing edited by a third party, and republish the three parts together as one. I'm not sure if I'll leave the original three parts up after that or delete them, but I'm leaning towards leaving them up if I can as it seems harmless enough to keep the history around.

Besides that, there are a ton more stories I want to tell. Throughout my time writing this one, I wrote a huge collection of all my ideas for other stories featuring the ONA or even Orthea itself. Among them are four short sequel stories for FCF. These are primarily just sex scenes featuring stuff that's missing from the existing story, so I'll list them out to see what you all think, but I also have ideas for a more involved continuation that I wont spoil here.

Potential short sequels to FCF:

1. The day after they become lovers, Riona teaches Cera how to eat pussy more sensually and experiments with different ways to pleasure Cera orally or with other parts of her body.

2. It's Christmas time and Riona shows Cera the centaur porn she used to get off to. Cera is incredibly turned on by a page where a girl is strapped to the bottom of a centaur in public, and Riona offers to fulfill that desire for her.

3. Cera goes into a drunken female heat, and Riona gives her all to worship and relieve the centaur's aching pussy and ass.

4. Riona has to go on a short trip away from Cera, but Dr. Harden saves the day with a magical portal device that allows Cera to relieve herself with Riona's hole no matter where the girl is in the world.

I'm also super keen to hear what other potential ONA stories would intrigue you all the most.

Other ONA ideas:

1. Succubi are kept fulfilled by some of the humans and other Ortheans at the ONA in an organized, anonymous system. As one succubus goes into heat, she begins to see her personal favourite cock as more than just a source of mana. Unbeknownst to her, she's already well acquainted with its owner.

2. Thanks to the success with Cera and Riona, a proper co-housing program is put together to better help otherworlders integrate with humans. One such pair is that of a buff futa wolf girl (mommy) who is not to be trusted around females, and her initially male case worker. Being around her and her dominant aura turns on the case worker to unreal lengths, and helps them realize they want to transition to female. After they start hormone treatment in secret, the wolf girl can immediately smell it, and plenty of domination and more magical transitioning treatments ensue.

3. Another new housing pair of a pent-up female ONA worker and a small colony of horny, orgy loving fairies that all came through a crack at once. She eventually gets herself involved in one of their orgies, becoming the focus of the entire colony as she's drowned in pleasure. She gets an idea later on to start expanding her clit, and proceeds to have incredible clit-in-pussy sex with them. Also had an idea for a scene where she hides a devious teasing fairy in her panties out in public.

4. A mysteriously powerful and destructive demihuman catgirl escapes from the ONA, only to be found sleeping on the street by a random citizen. The citizen can't help but pet her, and the girl soon wakes up to the gentle touch and pounces on the citizen lovingly. She's inseparable from them and the ONA is forced to have them live together as she's too strong to take away. (Don't really have any ideas for the second character in this one yet, I'm leaning towards lesbian as usual though XD)

5. A succubus learns about her race and works out her rough family situation as she starts working at a magical brothel on Orthea. This could be an interactive story where the audience chooses the race and/or desires of each client.

I have a ton more story ideas written down but those ^ are all my current favourites.

Last thing I'm not sure about is the perspective I chose for FCF. It was pretty goddamn random. I am more comfortable writing in present tense than past, but I'm wondering now if past tense would have been easier or just sound better in the long run. I also for some reason decided to write in third person at the start but then immediately halfway changed my mind and wrote with mostly just information Riona could reasonably sense/deduce. I feel like I should have just written it in first person if I was going to do that, but honestly idk what is better here.

In the future I will try not to publish any more stories in chapters or parts. I'll mostly be publishing short or mid-length stories for a while, each one with a complete plot and unique title even if it's in the same universe or featuring the same couple as another. In those cases I plan to add a unique re-intro for each story, so new readers can enjoy the content without needing to read everything else, but also a note to let them know where they can find the other stories if they want.

Finally, a huge thanks from me to everyone who read, followed, favourited, rated, and/or commented on Futanari Centaur Frustration. I sincerely hope I brightened up at least a few of your days ;)