All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 28'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing as always

Dont let anyone get you down! This series is hot as fuck and I cant wait for the next one!

Toni1117Toni1117over 4 years ago
Well written but...

So I read all 28 chapters of this story in the last two days. First off I have to say it is well written and I do enjoy the slow corruption of the main character but the absolute lack of proper sex scenes for 20 or so chapters is quite annoying.

I really wanna know why the hell you cut away from Zoey and her sister fucking, Ashley and Mary fucking and Dakota and Mary fucking.

You set those sex scenes up with a proper build up and instead of rewarding your readers with them you just cut away to more boring slow corruption of the main character.

All I can say is its well written but not satisfying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with Toni, the series are amazing, but there's a lot of avoided sex for some reason 🤷‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!!

Hey another great chapter. Is 29 coming soon? Can’t wait to read it. Keep going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this series, but it feels a little slow.

I love this series and if I had a one thing to say other than it being a little slow paced I would suggest maybe adding some more scenes in which Carmen loses control. Otherwise I love the series and it’s one of the top for me on this site so keep writing these!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES