Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want a goddess, you should meet my sister's partner. She's the real goddess. I'm just a huge fan," Leah chuckled and nestled her cock back against Brit's folds, "You think I'm big? I've got nothing on either of them. My sister would literally wear you like a fleshlight."

"Hmm, yes," Brittany bit her lip, looking back in anticipation. Whether she believed the words or not didn't matter, only that they got her wetter and wetter, desperate for another orgasm, "Then you'd better stretch me out first, right?"

"With pleasure." Leah shoved the head in, still a strain even after she filled the girl once before. She took it slower this time, rocking her hips to and fro, adding another inch at a time, angling around in search of Brit's g-spot. It didn't take long with her girth.

Halfway in, she met the cervix again and kept pushing. Brittany's breathing ramped up, whimpers left her mouth and her fingers and toes curled against Leah's breasts, then she buried her head in one as she cried out. To a normal woman, fucking the womb seemed impossible. To a kinky bitch, it was a dream that hurt like hell when they tried.

Neither had ever been with a futa granted the power of some crazy book from another dimension. Or something to that effect. All that mattered was Leah's fourteen-inch breeding-rod pushed several inches deep into the bimbo's womb before their hips met, sending her flying into a serious of rapid climaxes, all prolonged to overshadow the other as she gave the first of many thrusts. Brittany gibbered on mindlessly while Leah clapped both hands on her ass implants and pounded away.

Some days she wondered if maybe things were better before. She could walk around normally, didn't have sleep with pumps attached or fear flooding the house, and she wasn't nearly so promiscuous. Then it was people like Brit that drowned those thoughts in their squirt.

"Fuck, I'm so glad I'm a futa," Leah said as she mashed her balls against her partner's mons, then ground her own sloppy folds against them. If only Brit had something too, then they could get the full experience. And why shouldn't she?

Leah always kept an emergency phone near the pumps, just in case something went wrong or she came too hard to move. It happened more than a few times. She grabbed it while still pumping away, thrusts long and quick, but lacking the force she wanted to put in. For now anyway, she'd fix it soon enough.

"Hey Carmen?" Leah panted into the phone, "Could you do me a favour?" She sent pics of Brittany after making her look back for a sloppy kiss, "Oh, her name? Brittany. Last name? Um..."

"Devon," Brit said, probably out of it after cumming so much in such quick succession.

"Devon. Awesome. Make her perfect for me, please? I actually really like her. You know what I want better than me I bet, so surprise me. Sweet, thanks Carmen."

"Who was that?" Brittany asked.

"Just the goddess I was talking about. She's gonna make you into something incredible. But don't worry your tight ass about it and just cum, alright?" Leah steadied her feet and let instinct take over, ramming the bimbo for all she was worth. It did the trick and Brittany's voice became an endless tirade of 'yes' and 'fuck me harder' or other such phrases.

Not even a minute after the call and the changes began. Leah didn't have the will to pull out and watch them happen, instead she squeezed her boobs tighter together and felt them happen. Each shift in Brittany's figure made her cock throb harder, her hips pump that much faster, and her own climax to crawl ever closer. As she pounded away, something new appeared above Leah's rump. The futa just moaned and let whatever was happening to her do as it pleased.

Carmen had given her a true gift. While Leah more resembled a cow with her tits and lethargic tendencies, the tails sprouted from her ass were far from the thin, puffy-tipped things, instead she sported a trio of what could only be cocks, confirmed as they curled around and shoved into her waiting holes. The third immediately made its way to Brittany's tight little ass.

"Oh god! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Leah sang, every part of her body stimulated to incredible heights, and it only got better the longer they fucked. Somehow, Brit's holes got even tighter, strangling her new tails in the most sensuous way, while her original dick twitched and tingled and oozed it's pleasure, "I'm gonna blow!"

"Do it! Cum in my womb! Make me a cum balloon!"

"Fuck yes!" Leah howled and snapped forward, hips cracking against Brit's bountiful ass implants, while her balls pulled taut to deliver their precious cargo. The first shot of which stunned her into choked breaths as far more semen than any of her previous orgasms exploded into her shaft, bloating it into a tool designed for plugging any orifice. It got so tight, she feared her cock would blow. And it did, but in the best possible way as her urethra opened wide.

"Cumming... cumming... fuck, so hard... so much cum..." Leah mumbled, then grunted as her tails went crazy and pounded them both on their own, before going stiff deep inside. What the hell did Carmen do to her?

Ah, fuck it. Who cared so long as it felt amazing?

And holy fucking shit, it felt good. Every second was like getting off when she only had one dick, blending into one another, stacking and condensing, until she was crushed beneath them. All Leah could do was keep squeezing her kegels to pump out more, hands digging deep into her titties to force more milk out. All the while, Brit's holes and moans egged her on.

"That was..." Leah rasped once she was finally empty. She staggered back, dick slopping free in a tide of jizz, and fell into her boobs. A large part of her wanted nothing more than to pass out then and there, but Brit wasn't done it seemed. The bimbo freed her arms and legs and crawled away, smearing cum on Leah's breasts.

"Totally awesome!" Brit giggled and finally revealed what had become of her, not that she'd remember any differently. Leah's eyes bulged and her spent cock was revived.

"Carmen, you genius goddess," Leah whispered. Stood before her, clad only in sweat and leftover cum, was the ultimate bimbo, with spherical boobs on par with Leah's, sporting a set of rigid cocks big enough to make a stallion blush. That wasn't all, her lips had enough collagen for a hundred girls, her eyes were smoky and framed by bangs that led around into tall pigtails, the kind that Leah just wanted to yank on while fucking her from behind.

Swelling between the boulders was a staggering gut. Leah followed its progress, certain the change was already over.

"Hmm, I knew you'd give me a huge litter. It was a crazy procedure, sure, but once I heard about you, I had to have it. And the side effects were totally just a bonus."

"Side effects?"

"Oh, I must've forgot to tell you everything. Silly me. These titties had some extreme extras, including a super awesome womb. It's ultra fertile. Like, one drop of cum and I'm knocked up with triplets fertile. And you just dumped so much yummy sperm in my baby maker."

"That's so hot," Leah said, tails standing at attention.

"You filled me up so good, let's focus on you," Brit cooed, lips framing every word so carefully and precise that it was impossible not to think they were erotic. The bimbo pulled two pumps off Leah's nipples, immediately diving in to throat all four teats on one to drink her fill. To the captivated futa's awe, her boob ran dry and Brit just went to the other for more, "Need all the milk for our babies."

"Right," Leah breathed, utterly entranced by the blonde, and only more so when those giant dick-nipples replaced her lips. Fat heads the size of basketballs pushed between her teats, finding the small opening and pushing. Leah clapped both hands over her mouth as her throat tensed, trying to push out a scream, yet only silence came. Her eyes rolled as just the first inch entered her nipple-pussies.

"Hmm, so tight. Just like I hoped they would be. Ooh, fuck, my cum tanks are going wild."

Cum tanks? Leah forced herself to focus on the blonde, who kissed her own blatantly fake tits in adulation. They shook with every kiss, like something inside was trying to get free. Like a pair of oversized testes. Before her eyes, they kept swelling as her boobs clenched around the tips, feeding Brit more pleasure. More pushed inside, every inch shattering her perception of ecstasy.

"Gonna inflate your boobies," Brit huffed as she pushed closer, the weight of her own chest increasing by the second, "Gonna make sure you can't move. Then go even bigger."

Leah didn't have the will to fight it. She wanted it so bad. Even if she was stuck atop her titties for the rest of her life, so long as Brittany was around to fuck her nipple-pussies and make her feel so fucking awesome, then fuck everything else.

She blacked out. When she came to, the world before her was something straight from a fantasy she'd never knew she wanted more than life itself.

Carmen looked down at her phone and grinned at the picture Leah had sent. The older Adam's futa was adrift in a sea of tits bigger than an SUV each, with that Brittany girl next to her, tits only a little larger than yoga balls.

Thanks so much for this! Brit and I were made for each other. Literally.

"You're welcome. Glad I could help," Carmen sent back, then returned her attention to the pest scowling at her, "Now, what do you want?"

Gretchen's lip curled, disgust in her eyes, yet she held in every pointless word as she lowered her gaze in obvious deference.

Chapter 75:

This couldn't be happening. Everyone, not most of, but literally every single person she saw entering Saint Puella that morning made her look flat. How?! She had three-fucking-thousand CCs of saline in each tit and half that in her ass. They weren't cheap either.

And yet Susan, one of the few people that stilled feared her last week, now jiggled past with boobs larger than watermelons. The worst part was she couldn't tell if that was because of Carmen, as no bulge gave away that cunt's involvement, and a lot of the recent 'growth spurts' looked familiarly firm. For all she knew, Carmen had just thrown a charity drive to make everyone, student and teacher alike, no less than four cup sizes larger than Gretchen. Even the fucking freshmen looked at her the way she used to when passing by a C-cup.

That's fine, she thought and skulked her way into the building. She'd just fix it with a visit to the doctor. Some blowjobs, maybe a little anal, and no more flatness. The last time she thought that was years ago, around when she met Ashley. Even when Carmen and those bitches changed to outshine her, she was still secure in that they were the freaks. Now her 'small' size made her the outcast.

Gretchen applied a fresh layer of lipstick and smacked her lips. Curves weren't the only part she'd fallen behind in. Which was fine. Totally fine. She could get those fixed too. Anything was possible with sex as a currency.

"What the fuck do you mean 'you're soft'?" Gretchen screeched at the plastic surgeon, who just shrugged off her venomous tone.

"Sorry, Ms. Blake. You just aren't up to my standards anymore. I don't know what to say."

"Then blow my titties up so they are big enough."

"No can do. I've been tricked before. If you can at least get a solid deposit, then maybe I'll consider it. Now, are you going to leave on your own, or should I call security."

"Listen here, you fucking nerd," Gretchen slammed her perfectly manicured nails on the desk, then clawed at the surface, "You are gonna fuck me, then you're gonna pump me up with all the saline, callogen or whatever you've got!"

"Security, remove Ms. Blake, please."

Gretchen whipped her head around as she expected big, burly guys to come barging in. To her horror and disappointment, it was a couple of women over a foot taller than her, but that wasn't where the horror came from; they were both gigantic. She looked at her own chest in defeat, reminded of a time when she was a total loser. All the boys got taken by girls who actually grew there. Now it seemed history had repeated itself.

"Fine, I'm going. This place sucks anyway. You're getting a one-star."

"Oh no, a single one-star review," the surgeon cowered.

Gretchen bit her lip as security closed in. She walked with them through the lobby, where people larger than her waited. Were they seriously gonna go even bigger? It had to be Carmen's doing, a plan to make her feel smaller and smaller.

"So what?" Gretchen huffed to the air outside the clinic, pacing back and forth in her high heels, "I can make that much money, no problem. There's gotta be plenty of losers willing to pay out the ass for this."

Prostitution wasn't her idea of a dream job. It got close though. Get paid to fuck sounded pretty good for a certified slut like herself, however she didn't want that lifestyle. Better to find some rich smarmy dick to suck once a week to pay the bills, and fuck others on the side. Unfortunately, desperate times called for desperate measures.

"Why isn't this working?!" Gretchen fumed on a street corner, dressed as provocatively as possible, to the point where her nipples were visible through her barely there mini-dress, designed to be hiked up for quickies. She knew this corner of the city was bustling with night life, plenty of guys should've been lining up for a turn with the hot, bimbo teen.Yet it was dead silent.

"Hey!" Gretchen shouted at some no-name man across the street. She jay-walked over to him and pressed her tits together, "Wanna go have some fun? It's cheap."

"No thanks. You're not my type."

"Not your type?" Gretchen scoffed, "I'm a fit, eighteen-year-old slut gagging for cock and a bit of cash, and I'm not your type?"

"Maybe if you were a bit bigger," he shrugged and continued on his way, not even glancing back. This couldn't be happening.

Girls didn't fear her anymore. That, she could live with, but for every guy, even an Average Joe prick, to think she wasn't big enough... Drastic measures had to be taken.

"Where's the fucking money?!" Gretchen smashed her laptop keyboard, her recent Only Fans page set up with all sorts of demeaning content, yet no one had subscribed to it. A recommendation popped, taking her to another page, "No fucking way." It was Susan doing a live stream, tits even bigger, bouncing like a pair of beach balls as she rode a horse-cock dildo. Thousands of donations poured in every second.

"Thanks guys, that's another goal reached. Doctor! Fill me up!"

In the background, Gretchen saw her old plastic surgeon enter the frame with a fat syringe. He injected half into the right and left respectively, pushing Susan up another couple sizes. If this kept up, she'd be as big as Carmen. She did the only sensible thing in that situation and tossed her laptop out the window.

The next day, just one week since the 'bathroom incident', saw her at the absolute lowest. Gretchen forewent any of her usual beauty routines, not that her mom even noticed, and just threw on whatever clothes fit. Her hair was frazzled from the lack of conditioner, small, infrequent spots dotted her face, and her lips lacked the usual vibrant smutty red shade. She wouldn't have even shown up if it weren't for the final option available to her.

Carmen wasn't hard to find. Aside from Zoey and a few others, she towered over the student populace, breasts so huge people walked into them and she didn't even bat an eye. A ridiculously huge halter top barely girded them, stretched to its limit. Likewise, a pair of high waisted jeans didn't even crest her giant ass, the zipper forced all the way down just to get it partway up her hips, all while bulging with enough cock and balls to double the entire male population's size. Gretchen steeled herself and sauntered over.

"You! Me! We need to talk."

"Sure," Carmen said and patted Rachel's head as she walked away, only to stop and look back when Gretchen didn't follow, "Well?"

She hated to admit it, but just the fact she looked back at her pleased Gretchen. Attention was her food, she thrived off it, yet people only spared a glance her way to belittle her size. Focus, she told herself and rushed to try taking the lead. It was futile as Carmen's strides outdid several of hers. This would be easy, she just had to act all depressed and sorry for being right, then Carmen would do something about making things fair. Hopefully by giving her enough T&A to warrant a hallway all to herself.

They went into an unused classroom. It was still morning, the sun cresting at just the right angle to strike Carmen, who sat the endless expanse of her plush booty on the teacher's desk, then let her legs spread open. A thread tore as she did so. Those pants wouldn't last the day, but given what Gretchen knew of the futa, just surviving past lunch would be a miracle.

"So, what do you want?" Carmen asked, leaning forward and propping her head up on one hand.

Gretchen gulped, suddenly at a loss for words. The way Zoey and the rest had utterly destroyed her body, and almost her mind, flashed through her thoughts. How much could Carmen do to her?

She snapped back to reality when the futa smiled, like she was watching the fantasy play out.

"I want to be the biggest again," Gretchen said, softer than she thought was possible.

"I see," Carmen just stared at her, smiling like some fucked-up goddess upon a mortal praying to her, "And why is that?"

"Because... I can't get laid anymore. I know you have something to do with everyone suddenly having more tit than me."

"No shit. But can you blame me? Bigger is better, especially when it comes to curves. And penises of course."

Gretchen couldn't help but look down again, but Carmen's bulge was completely obscured by her beanbag tits. Even so, she could clearly envision the gross monsters pounding her cunt until it was a permanently gaped cavern.

"In that case, why not make me huge too?" Gretchen asked, then froze at the flash of teeth. Not because it was threatening, but the fact Carmen seemed genuinely pleased by the question. And that she was wondering how such flawless teeth would feel when they bit into her nipple.

"You make a good point. Okay. I'll do it."

"W-what? Like that? You don't want anything from me?"

"No. I don't care about you, Gretchen. Truth be told, I'd almost forgotten you existed."

"Then why help?"

"Who knows? Maybe because I'm not a morally bankrupt waste of oxygen?" Carmen posited with a bubbly tone, then stood up, towering over Gretchen, "Now get going. You should be pretty happy in a few minutes."

Gretchen vibrated with anxiety for the new ten minutes. She sat in a class of girls so much bigger than her, not paying attention, but instead mulling over the fucking moronic thing she'd done. She literally invited Carmen to do whatever she wanted to her body. Oh fuck, now she'd grow a dick too! It'd probably feel good, and she wasn't not curious about how jerking off felt, but no guy would want her with such a thing. That wasn't the worst of it. Carmen could give her six arms and two heads and a bunch of warts or something.

Her fears remained even as the flash of heat seared her nerves. She kept her mouth shut and gripped the desk for dear life, legs trembling as her pussy spasmed. Should've worn panties, she thought as her sweatpants became soaked in seconds, the dampness only spreading further and further as she spontaneously came. The heat spread into her abdomen for a second, then it split between her chest and hips. A moment later and her clothes tightened around the growing curves.

Gretchen clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle the moans, but it was impossible. It wasn't intense like when she got stretched into a human cock-sock, however the sensations were everywhere. Just feeling her hair brush against her cheek was like a hundred volts straight to her clit. Any self-control she had dwindled until a hand dove into her increasingly tight pants to finger her sopping wet cunt.