Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That in mind, Sam focused on the pleasure, the smack of her balls against hard wood. They flew up and slammed into soft cheeks, now a ruddy crimson from the constant punishment, while her cock squished through tight walls. Her tip felt every little ridge and crevice, the folds conforming beneath her glans as she speared the cervix over and over. Sam cracked a hand down on Alicia's cheeks and grunted at the sudden tightness. Even with the extreme lubrication, she was forced to a crawl, until her lover broke from her embrace and pulled her hips up all the way. An unbroken jet of pussy juice, not squirt, but pure fem-cum erupted from her gaped hole and doused Sam. The futa gawked in shock, then yelped when her cock was taken back in.

Mind-numbed, body thrumming with an energy almost alien to it, and womb hungry for seed, Alicia bounced atop her lover. Grunts filled the air and matched the viscerally wet slaps of flesh, the noises animalistic in their ferocity. Concerns of being seen or heard meant nothing to either of them, only the feel of one another's sex mattered.

Alicia panted harder by the second. Her body wasn't made for endurance, leaving her taking huge gulps of air that tasted of sex and the residual flavours of their breakfast. She stabled herself by leaning on Sam's chest, who reciprocated and pinched her nipples hard. Their grunts lowered into growls, then rose and reached a precipice as they howled in harmony. At the same time, Sam's balls clenched tight and unleashed the first load of the day.

Even among everything that bombarded her, Sam's orgasm was a nuclear explosion in Alicia's frazzled psyche. Thick semen gushed against her womb hard enough to distend it further, before the viscous fluid settled and pooled at her cervix. More gushes poured out and filled her until she had a smooth, pot-belly of jizz, which only grew as Sam shot over and over. Her balls trembled with every release, telling her subconscious just what was coming.

And cumming and cumming and cumming. Alicia rolled her hips in tandem to the release, milking each and every drop for all that the cock was worth, basking in the heat of the cum painting her uterus. Uncountable sperm swam within her, hunting for something to impregnate, but the thought never crossed her mind. She just wanted more.

Which she received in spades. Sam just kept pumping her fuller, until she was a miniature blimp, or at least felt like one, with her belly sticking out far enough to flatten the futa's abundance of titty-flesh. Milk leaked out beneath her. Every breath Sam took rubbed her nipples over the fecund belly, like squishy fingers massaging a layer of fragrant cream into her taut skin. When the last spurt spilled into her, Alicia fell back to rest on her palms.

"So full..."

Sam snorted at that, her laughter rippling through her lover's tummy like an earthquake through jelly. Alicia settled it with a firm hand, giggling as well. So much was inside her. Enough for a thousand prolific men. Her husband had seemed abundant, yet this put him to shame. She smiled at her middle and stroked it in slow circles, recalling the warmth of those nights that gave her Carmen and Melody. Maybe she hadn't cum like a pressurised hose with him, and maybe he hadn't fulfilled her unknown fetish the way Sam did, but she still loved the man. His memory wouldn't be replaced.

However, she was happy to make new ones with the young brunette whose cock still twitched inside her depths.

"Melody's still playing," Alicia said, listening to her youngest, "Wanna christen the couch? Or maybe bang me against the door?"

Sam chuckled and gnawed on her bottom lip, "I'll follow your lead. I'm too hard to think of anything else right now."

"Well then," Alicia said and climbed off with an embarrassingly lurid slurp as her pussy released its hold. Dense ropes of semen leaked from her lips, but only a bit as she clenched shut, then climbed off the table. She pulled Sam to the edge, then swallowed the first several inches of her cock, intending to throat it as she had before. Instead, Alicia gagged not even halfway down.

Why? She had vivid memories of swallowing the whole thing with only a little difficulty. It must've been the screams, she thought. Regardless, she didn't want it in her mouth, not for long anyway, and guided her lover to her feet, leading her into the living room.

By noon, the couch was sullied in her juices, Sam's milk and more than a few ounces of cum. Alicia's belly hadn't grown at all, already at its limit from the first orgasm, however it hadn't shrunk either. Every drop lost got replaced right away. They absconded to the bedroom to avoid being seen as lunchtime neared, where the fun only continued. She even swallowed half a full load before she couldn't take anymore.

"We're such a mess," Alicia sighed, resting her head on Sam's breast, legs entwined and more than a little milk and cum dripping down her skin. Naturally, she had plenty of the stuff in her hair.

"My bad," Sam said, "Don't know what came over me. I just... couldn't help myself."

"I'm not complaining," Alicia snickered, caressing a giant breast. She looked down at the mostly flaccid member, reddened and slightly engorged from the abuse. Even for a licentious futa, fifteen times in just a couple hours was a bit much, "But you better do your share of cleaning."

"A small price to pay for fucking such a beautiful woman."

"Hmm," Alicia palmed at her own chest. It was fine, perfectly fine. She didn't need bigger boobs. Or a bigger ass. She was sure they'd come out gaudy, make her resemble those trophy wives she sometimes saw in the neighbourhood, and it'd cost a small fortune. The last point wasn't really an issue anymore. She'd found plenty of investment tips online that Carmen vetted for her, so money was coming in.

And she wasn't getting any younger.

"Hey, can we talk about something?" Alicia asked, hoping for another voice of reason, though her mind was already convincing itself otherwise. A tiny smile teased her lips as Sam looked at her, "How'd you feel if I got some work done?"

Chapter 66:

"And you're the princess, trapped in the castle - that's my bed - by the evil dragon witch Gretalda," Melody explained, lining her bed and surrounding Carmen with toys ranging from an adorable plushy dragon, to a hook-nosed, wart covered witch that most little girls would shy away from. Not Melody. If it suited her narrative, she embraced any and everything. Of all her precious traits, that might've been the best.

"Okay," Carmen said with her most serious expression. She wanted to be invested, and she was on some level, however the sounds coming from downstairs were... distracting. Each very clear slap of flesh made her own members ache in longing, despite cumming in the bath more than a few times. And the quickie with Rachel and Stacy. On top of her fantastic blowjob from Ryuka. Couldn't she just go one day without craving sex? "Am I a warrior princess?"

"No, princesses don't gotta fight," Melody quipped and wrapped a sheet around her neck, then pulled a decent cardboard rendition of a longsword from under her bed, "Because I'll be around to do the fighting!"

Carmen giggled and faked-swoon, "Oh, my hero. But aren't you a bit small to save a giant like me?"

"Of course not, silly. You're a gentle giant. Wouldn't hurt a fly. You just love everyone around you, even that mean old witch, Gretalda. So you need someone small and quick and..."

"Feisty?"

"Yeah, that! You need me to do the fighting for you, that way you stay pure and beautiful and can marry the other princesses."

"Other princesses?" Carmen arched a brow. This was a new development. Usually Melody played the common knight pining for the love of a royal.

"Yep, Stacia and Raquel," Melody revealed a pair of drawings with a strong resemblance to, who else but Stacy and Rachel. They weren't quite as good as when she drew Carmen, though no less impressive for an eight-year-old. Of course, the futa might've been biased since she loved the two, and her sister had paid extra attention to their curves. Carmen pushed that point aside and listened to her sibling.

"They were s'posed to be captured instead, but you saved them at the last second. You could've beaten up Gretalda right there, but you're too nice for that, so you offered to be taken instead. Now they love you even more. That's why they sent me, the strongest, littlest knight in the land. I'll have you home in time for the wedding."

"The wedding, huh," Carmen mused and couldn't resist a warm smile at the idea. Maybe it'd be nice to have one someday. Big and extravagant, an expression of just how much she adored each of her partners. No, it didn't need to be like that. Just standing at the alter as both Stacy and Rachel sauntered down the aisle, stunning dresses trailing behind them, barely managing to hold their jiggling physiques in check, all while their loved ones looked on in tearful pride. Then the nuptials would conclude with a massive orgy the likes of which history had yet to witness.

With the Futa Note working its magic.

"Carmen?" Melody asked, snapping her from thoughts of the future and bringing attention to her pants straining a little harder.

"Sorry," Carmen said and focused on taming her arousal, chaining it back like a dangerous beast. It could come out later, when she was alone, or wait until tomorrow when she could be with Rachel or someone else. Her own hands just didn't satisfy her the way a mouth, ass, or pussy could, "You were saying?"

Melody gave her a slight pout. So cute, Carmen thought and swooned again, chest jiggling when she impacted the bed. That assuaged her sister's worry and she launched back into play. The legendary knight slashed her way through hordes of monsters only she could see, darted behind giant pillow creatures and hacked at their ankles, toppling them and paving her way to the castle. Within that domicile, laid the princess, held prisoner by the wicked witch. All she could do was encourage her cute saviour.

But that only did so much. Melody's sword faltered against Gretalda's magic, leaving her bound alongside Carmen.

"Hahahaha, foolish warrior," 'Gretalda' said with a startlingly convincing cackle. The figure was pointed towards them, tiny yet imposing in its disfigurement, "Now you are mine."

"What're you gonna do to us?" Carmen asked, nursing her incapacitated rescuer.

"Oh, you'll see! Hehehehehe!"

Melody 'roused' back to consciousness and glared at their captor until she wandered out of the dungeon, then turned to her princess, "Now's our chance!" With a mighty squeak, that was meant to be a roar, she ripped through her 'restraints' and stood tall.

"My, how mighty," Carmen said in awe. She'd never been one for imagination, even at Melody's age, back when their father was around, her time was spent on learning about the world rather than making her own. For that reason, she genuinely awed at her sister's creativity.

"Come Princess," Melody extended a hand to help Carmen up, though she only went to her knees for fear of smacking her head on the ceiling, "We need your strength to get out."

"But I... I can't."

"Yes you can. This cell is just brick and metal. You could break it down with ease."

"No, it isn't proper," Carmen said, "My strength isn't for breaking things."

"Princess, if you don't, then others will suffer. Gretalda is cooking up a mind control potion as we speak. What if she gets control of you?"

Carmen stammered for a response. This was her life since attaining the Futa Note, always adhering to some moronic pride, refusing to use the power fate had brought her. That stubbornness would harm others. Just as it had when Gretchen stole the book.

And that was just a mean-spirited high school girl with big fake tits. This was a witch of unlimited potential malice. She had to use that power to keep her from ruining everyone else's lives.

Faint tingles ran up her spine as she pantomimed breaking through a dungeon. Melody hopped onto her back and yelled 'CHARGE' as Carmen ran around like a wild boar. They stopped when the witch appeared in their path once more, shouting something about her power being maximum. Carmen looked to Melody, who just nodded and the seven-foot futa kicked the evil witch into oblivion, which so happened to be a one-way trip out the open window. Carmen promised she'd retrieve it later.

For now, she had to play the role of a princess reunited with her brides. That involved a paper crown being handed to her, which she wore with pride, and a flurry of confetti tossed all around. Rachel and Stacy's portraits were on either side of her, smiling like they could see the joy on Melody's face as she pranced around. Thankfully, the room was large enough for the young girl to run and dance with Carmen at the centre.

Then Melody's smile plummeted and she stopped. She didn't look at Carmen, focused only on the ground, even as her shoulders began shaking. The older sibling instantly fell from her role and checked on her.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Carmen asked, trying desperately to get her little sister to look up. What caused it? Just a random mood swing? Please no, the futa prayed. She still had a few more years of a pre-teen sister, only a bit longer before thing inevitably had to change between them.

"I can't allow it!" Melody shouted and drew her sword, adopting her stance as if she intended to fight another evil witch, "I won't!"

"Allow what?" Carmen honestly had no idea what she meant.

"They cannot have you, Princess. I... I love you more!" Melody declared, "And I'll prove it too. By beating you in combat."

Carmen sighed in relief; it was still part of the act. She kept the smile off her face and rose to her full height, almost double her sister's, and pondered the knight, "Is that really necessary? I am royalty, it simply wouldn't be right."

"Just because I don't have big boobies or a big butt," Melody said, almost breaking Carmen's control. Did her imagined world use curves as a metric for social standing?, "Doesn't mean I can't make you happy. Now fight, Princess! And don't hold back."

Naturally, the futa held back substantially. Even minus her supernaturally augmented body, it'd be simple to pin Melody and claim victory. That wasn't her intention. She wanted Melody to exhaust herself, admit defeat, only for Carmen to invite her to also become her wife. In ten years, the prospect would've been ludicrous, at present she was just adorable. No matter how things went in the future, Melody would never lose her sister. Carmen would make absolutely sure of that.

However that didn't happen. The young girl caught Carmen by surprise, forcing an instinctive reaction of forcing her down and climbing on top, breasts pinning her down. Melody was so small they covered her from feet to head, which only peeked out when Carmen moved a bit lower.

"Sorry," she said and moved away, but Melody just pulled her back into an awkward embrace.

"Don't leave me, Princess."

"I won't," Carmen said and relaxed slightly, not enough for her boobs to smother the girl, but enough that she knew she wouldn't just leave at first chance, "My dear knight, this was all so unnecessary."

"It was?" Melody asked, not loosening her hold one bit.

"Yes. Three princesses living together? Imagine the people that'll be after us. We'll need a mighty knight to protect and love us."

"That's true. Hmm," Melody nestled closer to Carmen, "You smell so good, Princess. And you're all soft and squishy. I like it."

"Then here, let me make it more comfortable for you." The futa took her sister and rolled over, placing Melody on top, with most of her body enveloped in giant boobs. It allowed her to lay her head next to Carmen's. Soft pants caressed her neck as the girl's energy reserves dwindled, lulled to a restful state by the comfort all around her.

"So warm," Melody murmured and nuzzled against Carmen's neck, "I miss doing this. Especially when I was smaller. You used to hide me in your boobies all the time."

"I did," Carmen just about kept the questioning tone from her voice. Admittedly, if she'd been this curvy from a younger age, she might've done that for Melody anyway. It did seem fun, with the potential for something more if she found the right girl for the Futa Note.

No! She shut the thought down, feeling the beginnings of arousal in her loins, but the image of it lingered like a particularly sweet, moreish aftertaste. All she needed was the right girl, someone that didn't want to be curvy and huge, but tiny, conveniently concealable. With that, she could slide all her cocks inside them, then strap the girl to her chest, wear the right clothes and no one would be any wiser. Every step would fuck her, each stride another pace toward orgasm. Not only that, but if she made them masochistic, then they'd get off on being suffocated in her tits. She could squeeze and suffocate them until they were on the verge.

"I gotta go," Carmen said, but got not response. She moved Melody and sighed when she found her fast asleep, then made her escape as her cocks attempted the same from her pants. Out in the hall, she leaned against a wall and hoped to get a handle of herself, rather than masturbate and have to clean all that mess up. Her sister wouldn't sleep for long.

Then she noticed black feathers peeking through a wall. Carmen bit her lip, cocks throbbing in their prison, anticipating their next orgasm from the mouth of a Seikogami.

"Hey Ryuka," Carmen said. All her senses rose, augmented by her burgeoning arousal, bringing the squeak of springs and keening moans to her attention. Despicable as it was, she wanted to join in. Those noises would raise several magnitudes if she helped them. Her mother on one cock, Samantha on the other, while Ryuka slobbered all over the middle.

No, no, no, "Come on, Miss Goddess," Carmen taunted and palmed her balls, "Don't want another go with me? Another load fresh from my fat cum tanks?" To her astonishment, the feathers vanished. She waited, but Ryuka didn't appear. Was something wrong?

"Ugh," she pulled on her rapidly tightening pants. They were highly elastic, made to withstand far more punishment than most, but even they had a limit, "Fine, I'll do it myself."

A certain excitement brightened her resignation to handling her own fat logs of fuck-meat. Having a partner choke on them was preferable, yet the rarity of masturbation enticed her, especially with what she had planned. Carmen went back to her room, comfortable and aroused in the dense musk of past trysts, and peeled off her clothes. Milk splashed from her juicy nipples like tears of freedom after their long imprisonment.

She bit her lip when her cocks leapt upright. Pre-cum already gushed down all their lengths, following the conspicuous path laid out by her cum-pipe, and their scent saturated her sinuses. Unfortunately, she didn't have time for all three. A moment of concentration was all it took for the extra dicks to meld into their progenitor, which took their mass and made full use of it. Inch after inch stretched it out until the thing was longer than her legs and fatter than her thighs.

Barbs flared all across its length. The broad crown sheltered a series of blunt protrusions that more resembled overripe grades, which themselves reminded her of an oversized clit. The latter proved a far more appropriate comparison when a wisp of air darted across them, each lump seeming to engorge in response, only raising her pleasure and anticipation. Time wasn't on her side.

Carmen would use this behemoth on her lovers another time, perhaps even have Rachel worship it all night someday. She couldn't when Melody might wake up any time, at which point she'd come looking to keep playing and her sister had no intention of disappointing her. That reason was paramount, above even the lure of pleasure, hence why she sank to the floor and angled her hips up toward her face. It easily stretched well beyond her lips.