All Comments on 'Futareich'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

4*. The theme is pretty good. It would have been better if Berdina's character was expanded. Also, the romantic aspect of the relationship could have been explored.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Bloody hell!

That was intense. And educational. (It would seem I'm a bit more submissive than I thought!)

Good job on conveying the sheer power of your fascist Futanari, although, if I'm being picky, I think there's room for a bit more detail in the description of Berdina's taking of Bentworth. Nevertheless, a great story. Great build up with an extremely powerful payoff. Would love to read more in this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Beautiful story! Humiliate him more by making him do toilet duties or cuckold or bath her sweat with his tongue and just destroy him lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Hot, but a poor facsimile of a horrific event in history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so HOT!

The Futa were perfect predator in this universe! I love this!

I would love to see fate of Abel.

Please continue this universe, expand more in different fronts, another battle, at labor camp, labs or the inner circle/gov/ruler of the Futareich.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 6 years ago
Very hot

Long build up to very hot domination sex at the end.

I would love to be the helpless Able and raped. The only change to the sex, I would like Her to come n my ass. The Futa cum having properties, once in your ass, you crave more.

PyroDragonPyroDragonabout 6 years ago
God dammit all to hell lol

I don't mind stories like this, but god fucking damn I've never once found a story with a reverse situation of male on futa and considering how your other stories go I thought this would be the one, and a good one at that since you always deliver over the top. I was so excited, shit.

yume_daiohyume_daiohalmost 6 years ago
Loved this story

Hopefully you'll continue this, or at least more tales from this setting.

SmutFanSuSmutFanSuover 5 years ago
Good but sex scenes too short

I like the world you built here and the Futas are awesome. But longer scenes of fucking would be great. In other words, bring more!

Catman290Catman290almost 4 years ago

The buildup was so fuckin HOT. Splendidly written! The proportions of the futa cock were a put off personally, 25 inches is ridiculous and in no circumstances would a head thats as thick as two fists would fit inside a virgin ass that hasn't been loosened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

depressing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

damned if you do or don't of story, if Abel shot Bredin the explosion would've still went off and they'd still be surrounded, the only defrience being maybe abel gets away, i remember reading this but realized what genre it was i steered clear and years later come across it again and now I am super into it, not the male humiliation just the idea of this huge hybrid unstoppable beast who doesn't take no rom either sex, another golden record on the wall of your story board.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous