All Comments on 'Futazon Island'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Just to be clear, a lot of my one-shot stories, like this one, are a part of a series I call "Quickies." They're short stories, usually between 2,500 and 4,500 words that I write once a month. They're mainly to keep me limber and exploring new ideas / settings while writing a single hot sex scene. If I or my fans really like one, it might get expanded into a full series. My patrons get to vote on what I'm writing next and help me decide what direction to go in. (See my bio for more info.)

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Loved the story - please keep it going.

oodleleuxoodleleuxalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope you expand this "Quicky" into a series. I'd love to learn more about Luis' experiences among the Futazons.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

This sounds remarkably similar to the initial installment of one of my fav futadomme series stories on Kindle - "Prisoner of Futa Island." I could only hope that this story is the maiden one of its own series.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

A short one, but very nice. It deserves the continuation though, as it left me not fully satiated ;) But I understand that it was supposed to be quick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Хочу на этот остров 🏝️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." If you'd like to support my work, please consider subscribing! My subscribers have access to double the story content and get to vote on which stories I write every month! Find all the de...