Future's Past Ch. 01 - Past Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the flow of information faded. She stumbled forward onto the ground, the connection severing with an audible pop. Turning her head, she saw the wriggling tail of the creature plugging itself back into the warden's body.

That must have been what was connected to her. Did that mean?

She reached behind herself, touching her back. Yes, there was some kind of hole there. It must be similar in size, to perform the same function. Another *wonderful* feature the creatures had given her. She briefly wondered how else she would be modified to *be the best servant.*

The rapid transfer had taken its toll. She breathed heavily as she stood up, regaining energy as her brain processed through the reams of information it had received.

Objects shifted around in her mind, as if it was a room that was being reorganized. Made cleaner, more streamlined. Removing the fluff and distractions, categorizing and arranging this new information. Making her more capable of accomplishing her mission - to enslave herself. *Lovely. She couldn't wait to experience the thrill of the capture from a different angle.*

"Can I go now?" she asked, pointing to the Gate, the thrill of the hunt infusing her body.

"Not so fast," replied Katy, helping her to take a few steps on the spongy carpet. "There's one more stop."

Confused, Kate's eyes lit up when she realized where she was being led. A large, worm-like being rose in front of her, its proboscis making a chittering noise. Its bulbous head stretched out towards her, its drooping mouth drawing itself up into its body.

"Hello!" she said, greeting the worm with a small wave.

Far from being disgusting, this thing was *beautiful. A work of art.*

"What kind of creature are you?" she asked the giant worm in wonder.

The worm pulsed, multicolored bars of light running down its body in a hypnotic pattern. <I. Takrin. You. Takrin. We. Takrin.>

She gaped, staring at the light display without any conscious thought. <Close. Eyes.>

Involuntarily, she did as she was told, right as a spray of thick goop splattered over her face. It burned badly, the caustic substance hissing as it scoured her skin. *The pain was a momentary inconvenience, much like the hole created in her back. This was also necessary.*

<You. Servant. Ready.>

Breathing hard, she wiped the substance from her face with the ends of her sleeves, the fabric fraying as it mopped up the liquid. Opening her eyes, she faced her doppleganger, who was smiling again. "This is perfect. You look just like me."

She knew it was true immediately. This is where the dark purple splotches on Katy's face had come from. With each passing moment, her future self was coming to pass. *Her future was assured.*

"Is there anything else I need?" she asked, unsure what came next. "Any other alterations necessary to ensure my capture?" *Enslavement.*

Katy shook her head. "You can't be changed too much. Your past self will be suspicious if you've been too obviously corrupted by the aliens."

Kate let out a breath. "Okay, then, I'm ready."

"Fine. Take this!" Katy handed her the scientist's security card. "You don't look like her former self, but it won't matter, as long as you don't let anyone look at it too closely."

Kate took it and tucked it into her pocket next to the egg. She would have to be careful not to squish it. *The broodling was strong. It would not be hurt by rough handling.* Ah. Good to know.

The converted scientist plodded over to a computer, balancing easily on her organic heels. Moving the mouse with her talons, she grunted, opening her black mouth. A moan escaped her lips, spittle dripping onto the keyboard.

The whine of the Gate changed, clanking noises echoing around the room in regular intervals. Suddenly, the spiraling white bars stopped, the ring brightening. In the center of the arch, a circular, blue mass grew into an oval, opaque blue and white rays of light intermingling.

Kate walked up to the portal, hand in hand with her facsimile. Pausing at the top of the ramp, she kissed her doppelganger, lingering reluctantly. *I love my new self.*

"Don't worry," laughed Katy. "We'll do this again soon enough. You just have to convince me. Again."

Kate smiled. "I'm looking forward to it! Backwards at it? However you say it. Time is confusing!"

Turning away from her enslaved future self, she jumped into the portal, rippling blue light flashing before her eyes.

End Chapter One