Future's Past Ch. 03

Story Info
Kay understands her new relationship with Mother.
16.2k words
4.67
5.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Three - Future Perfect

Her passage through time left her just as befuddled as before, despite her extensive modifications. She was in the same lab room she had just left, the large, one way glass panel of the conference room above. The organic matrix was as before, broodmother's bulk hidden behind a computer rack.

However, she was alone. There were no broodlings, no scientists, and most importantly, no other wardens. Just her.

No wonder she had been sent back with so many eggs and broodlings! They would be necessary to jump start Mother's invasion of this world. *The humans had no idea what pleasures they would soon face!*

She frowned. If only she could solve the puzzle on what she should call her new self. She didn't feel that it made sense to call herself 'Kate' any more. That was her old self, and she was something much more now. 'Katy' wasn't good either, as that name was simply borrowed, though the other woman's memories were just as familiar to her as her own.

Perhaps she should compromise and choose something in between. 'Kay' had a nice ring to it. She waited a beat, but her broodmaster didn't respond. Either it didn't care, or it thought that human names were beneath it. Very well, Kay was it.

That sorted, she realized that she felt awfully exposed. Maybe she had better hide herself away? She had no idea what was going on outside the lab. She could be under observation at this very moment!

Feeding these thoughts through to her broodmaster, she received a cool assent in milliseconds. They were in agreement. Very well, then, it wouldn't do to stand in the middle of the organic carpet like a deer in the headlights.

Crouching down, she ran lightly across the carpet, her reshaped feet pressing gently against the surface. She headed for the broodmother, using her sexmaster's tail for balance, making a great leap to slide herself behind the monster's bulk.

The jump wasn't necessary, but it made her feel good. She might as well enjoy the abilities Mother had given to her. *Bless Mother.*

A whooshing sound echoed throughout the lab, the faint murmur of voices bouncing from the walls. She had hidden herself in the nick of time, but who could be coming into the lab?

From her past experience with this room, it was easy enough to hide herself behind the series of white tanks as she worked her way towards the entrance. The voices were coming louder now, audible to her enhanced ears.

"I just don't think this is a good idea," stated a woman's voice. "We're engineers. What do we know about biological organisms?"

A man's breath hissed, a thick voice coming angrily. "That's irrelevant, Katy. We've been told to do this job, or else. Our jobs are at stake. Besides, this experiment has been designed by top biologists. Don't you trust them?"

"Fine," sighed the woman, hefting a box in her hands. "Let's get this done and get out of here, I really feel bad about this."

Kay peered around the corner of the tank, spotting a small group of scientists that were walking up onto the organic carpet. A short woman wearing a lab coat was out front, gesticulating with frustration at a balding fat man. Kay recognized her immediately - she was the scientist whose memories were floating around in her head!

If the woman hadn't yet been captured, that meant one thing - time had been rewound far enough back that the group of scientists hadn't yet been trapped inside the organic matrix. That must be her job. *Capture, infest, transform,* agreed the broodmaster.

That idea was all well and good, but she needed a plan. She doubted she could get away with assaulting all five of them alone. One of them was bound to escape her grasp, ruining Mother's attack. *Not alone.*

That was just the reminder she needed. She sent a pulse of gratitude to her broodmaster, crouching until her butt touched the floor. Pushing down with all her strength, she flung her body upwards, wrapping her clawed hands around the railing welded to the top of the tank.

Flipping over silently, she got on her knees, watching the intruders hungrily. They didn't know it yet, but they were in her crosshairs. Her broodlings would soon make them understand.

Grabbing the railing, she leaned over, mentally urging her brood to take them as she stroked the sensitive flesh around the cavernous holes surrounding her breasts. *Fly, my beauties. Seize their brains and turn them into servants of Mother!*

The bobbing green bodies of the beetles dropped from her chest, the creatures reorienting themselves as their legs touched the metal body of the tank. They leaped onto the organic mat with a dull rustle.

One of the male scientists turned and screamed. "What the hell is that?" he squeaked, falling on his ass.

Katy dropped the box she was holding and ran for the exit. A sense of self preservation, or utter cowardice must be driving her. Either way, she couldn't allow the woman to leave. She was necessary to run the Gate.

Climbing onto the tank's rail, Kay looked for her opportunity, her butt lifted high. The sexmaster raised its tail to counterbalance her posture, helping in its own way. Her mouth drew into a soundless growl as the scientist stumbled over the boundary between the organic carpet and the floor, but she managed to avoid falling.

This was her opportunity! Muscles tensing, she leapt like a cat, timing her fall perfectly to intersect with the scrambling scientist.

Her claws tore at the scientist's back, and she yelped in pain, falling forward as Kay's body slammed into her. Her knee hit the edge of the exit ramp and she cried out, her ankle twisting as she attempted to climb back to her feet.

Kay grabbed her side and slammed her against the floor, climbing on top of her chest to pin her down. The woman stared at her, wild eyed, her hands curling into fists. She drummed them against Kay's bulging chest, but her flesh absorbed the blows handily without any damage.

A blob of green chirped from her chest, and she grinned. Not all of the broodlings had deserted her on the first assault. Wrapping her hand around the swollen globe, she tugged gently. The broodling disconnected from her inner teat, popping off into her hand. Its legs moved rapidly, in anticipation of what was to come.

The scientist screamed as Kay wrapped a clawed hand around her throat, squeezing it tightly. "Stay still," she growled, her thick tongue making it difficult to pronounce human words.

Katy's eyes rolled in their sockets, her lips quivering as she watched the swollen broodling dangling above her. She shrieked again as Kay set the creature down next to her skull. "This will feel good soon," she gurgled, her tongue reaching out to lick Katy's face.

Tears streamed from her eyes, her voice blubbering. "W... what are you?" she asked, petrified.

"Your future," she hissed, helping the broodling onto her head.

The creature latched on, spiking its legs into her skull. Using them as anchors, it pressed its body tight against her head, ignoring the woman's hair that spilled through its legs. Its mouthparts chittered against her skin, followed by a horrendous crunching sound as the monster drilled into her brain. The green sphere on the broodling's back deflated, the parasitic organism being injected inside.

Katy's high pitch scream went on and on, long enough for even Kay to become uncomfortable, but soon enough it faded off and her eyes closed. Her body relaxed, going limp. Kay let her head drop to the floor, looking around to see how the other scientists had fared.

None of them had managed to leave the organic matrix. Panicking, they had run from the broodlings, doing their best to escape around the tanks and under desks. Unfortunately for them, although the broodlings weren't fast, they were persistent, and their victims had been taken completely by surprise.

Without a plan, none of them got far, and although a few broodlings had been crushed under flailing limbs, in the end, they had managed to overwhelm their prey. All of the scientists were unconscious, a green orb pulsing on their heads.

Her mission in service to Mother had been completed. *Perfect.*

Katy's limbs were trembling. The parasite was melding with her mind, permanently attaching itself around her cerebellum. Soon, she would awake, and then the real struggle would begin. Before that happened, Kay would need to secure her properly.

Reaching under Katy with both arms, she lifted her off the floor easily, cradling her victim's neck against her shoulder. Her muscle mass had increased significantly since her transformation, easily quadrupling the strength she had originally possessed.

Walking to the organic matrix, she set Katy down on the spongy purple material. Pressing her forefinger into the mat, she tore a vertical hole in the surface, the length of Katy's body. The matrix separated, revealing a cavernous void underneath. She rolled the comatose woman over twice, placing her in the hole she had just made.

She ran her tongue around the edges, pulling the flap of matrix over like a blanket to secure it to her victim's arms and legs. The carpet flexed, tendrils growing together to wrap her up securely. The scientist wasn't going anywhere until she had fully accepted her enslavement.

That task accomplished, she turned her attention to the other scientists. One by one, she dragged them out of their hiding places, preparing a hole in the matrix for them as well. The fat one was a bit more difficult to prepare, but in the end, he was secured as well.

Sighing in satisfaction, she straightened up, stretching. It felt good to serve Mother in this way. *Her will was spreading.*

Unfortunately, once she accounted for all the broodlings that were left, there were only a scant handful. She picked them up, one by one, and fed them back into her brood pockets. Although more could be birthed, every life was precious.

An annoyed grumbling in her belly told her it was time for just that. Waddling over to the computer rack that broodmother had wrapped herself around, she laid her back against it, hips thrust forward. A heavy squeezing in her nethers immediately commenced, a large object pushing against her inner tunnel.

Mouth gaping, she groaned as the ovoid was shoved down her passage, her muscles cramping regularly to keep it moving along. It was not a particularly pleasurable process, but the satisfaction of seeing the rounded edge of the mottled egg surfacing through her inner lips made her wet.

She grabbed the edge as it popped out, setting it carefully on the mat. It wouldn't be harmed from the drop, but she felt the need to be organized. Neat. This predilection must be rubbing off on her from her broodmaster, as her old self would never have bothered.

The next egg was already coming, her cramping muscles pulling them out of her womb at a tremendous rate. The tail of her sexmaster waggled between her legs, excited. *It knew its time would soon come to repopulate her with more broodlings.*

Reaching her hand under her butt, she rubbed the alien organism with affection. It shivered, the plug in her ass pumping larger. She hissed, enjoying the distraction, almost missing the next egg as it launched from her pussy.

A small pile was growing between her legs, *her clutch.* Enough broodlings to take another group of scientists. It wouldn't be enough. There would need to be more wardens, more birthings, more infestations, or she would fail Mother. A searing pain ran through her mind, soothed by the cool presence of her broodmaster. *She wouldn't fail.*

She squeezed her legs together after the last egg was expelled from her snatch. The cramps gradually subsided, replaced with a sensation of well being. This was the first time she had done this on her own, and her feeling of satisfaction was immense. She had proved that she didn't need the help of another to accomplish Mother's will.

Her sexmaster wiggled inside her ass. Yes, of course, it deserved the pleasure of impregnating her. Taking a few steps away from the rack, she spread her legs and pressed her hands into the broodmother. The large worm turned its pendulous head to watch her, but otherwise remained still, faint colors glowing within its body.

Her sexmaster's tail bent in a half circle, the end pressing against her pussy. She had been bred multiple times now, and it always felt wonderful. Her slippery lips opened up for the intruder, allowing it to slide all the way in. She was getting used to these sensations. They were no longer foreign, but welcome. *Breeding for Mother.*

The tube widened, and the pumping commenced, small bulges lining up at her inner lips. Now that she wasn't sexed out of her mind, it became obvious that these eggs weren't as large as the ones that had just come out of her. Her body must act as an incubator, allowing them to grow in size and mature. That's why they took so little time to hatch once exiting her body.

Indeed, some of the eggs she had just expelled were rocking back and forth, small cracks running up their sides. Sharp legs pushed through the chipped shells, widening the holes. The body of one of the creatures shoved itself halfway through, forcing the shell to open.

A small beetle popped out, chirping happily. She waved at it as it moved towards her on unsteady legs. Groaning, she closed her eyes for a moment as another egg was crammed into her belly. When she opened them again, the beetle was waiting in front of her on the organic carpet, its black eyes looking at her expectantly as its mouthparts waved randomly.

Taking pity on its fragile form, she leaned over and picked it up. She could probably shove it inside one of her brood pockets, but that felt rather dismissive. Instead, she sat it on top of one of her breasts, facing downwards.

Its cone-shaped mouth sucker planted itself over her nipple, sealing itself on tight. The slight pulsing action made her groan, her body reacting with sexual delight as yet another bulge was implanted into her by her sexmaster.

She played with her other nipple, enjoying the gentle fucking sensation of the tube pulsing within her. She had never really enjoyed sex before she had been transformed, but this was different. Better, somehow. Her body loved it. *She praised Mother for showing her true pleasure.*

Indeed, the egg laying was driving her body wild, each pulse bringing her closer to the edge. She squeezed her nipple, hard, and a small spray of iridescent liquid dribbled from the tip. She sucked on her tongue, humming as an orgasm shot from her pussy straight down to her toes.

She trembled, her pussy voraciously gobbling a few more eggs as the waves of pleasure washed through her mind. Being taken to the top by her sexmaster was glorious.

Sadly, that was all the creature had to give. Its body had shrunk against her butt, drained of its precious cargo. She stroked it as its tail extracted itself from her pussy, her juices splashing against the carpet.

Her belly was comfortably full again. She didn't think she would ever get used to it being empty, ever again. It was a strange change she never thought she could accept, but now that it was a part of her being, it just felt right. *She was a total egg slut. Mother's incubator.*

Her implantation complete, she looked over at the group of trapped scientists. Katy had woken, her body struggling. She padded over to the woman, looking down at her with pity. The pain she was experiencing from the conflict inside her mind was a terrible thing to experience. Once she learned to let go and bathe herself in pleasure, she could proceed to the next step.

Her back jerked as her broodmaster disconnected from her socket. Its tail whipped through the air, curling around to jab itself into her mouth. The end pulsed and a wave of liquid shot inside. Closing her eyes, she drank her fill, savoring the taste.

When it was done, the tail slipped free, twirling around to reconnect with her body. That was just a small taste of what the alien was constantly pumping into her. The nutrition it received from her brain was constantly being converted into more of the slime, lubricating her muscles. Making her stronger.

Katy watched her in panic, her mouth working to form words. "It... hurts," she finally got out, her body shivering. "Give in," croaked Kay, licking her lips. "Feels better."

Katy's eyes looked haunted. "I can't. Won't."

Kay leaned over, placing her knee next to Katy's head. She pressed her palm against the spongy mat that rested over her chest. "Will. Can."

Her tongue dropped out to lick a wisp of hair away from her face. A portion of the liquid she had just drunk spilled from her mouth, splashing over the woman's body. Katy continued to shiver, but she was losing. Kay knew it. *Nobody can resist a broodling for long.*

She squeezed her breast, a trickle of liquid dripping onto Katy's face. She groaned, trying to escape the spatter, but it was useless. A small amount ran inside, and her face lit up. "Sweet!" she exclaimed, her eyes drifting shut.

When they opened again, they were focused. "We are one," she declared. "I am ready for the next step."

Grinning with happiness at her sudden conversion, Kay ran her tongue down the woman's body, laving the tendrils that held her in place. Like a zipper, they pulled apart, freeing the scientist's body. Grabbing her arm, Kay helped her to her feet.

There came a twinge in her neck and Kay looked up at the dark, bay window above. Instinctively, she knew that she was being watched. No matter, nothing they could do would stop her from processing Katy.

She refocused her attention on the scientist, who was walking straight towards broodmother. It was not within Kay's mandate to command her - the broodling would take care of enforcing Mother's will.

When she stopped in front of broodmother, the creature's body began to glow brightly with different colors. Kay knew immediately what this meant. Broodmother wanted a new warden.

Broodmother's proboscis lifted high in the air, the end widening. Katy stood there, her somnolent form swaying as broodmother's trunk swooped down, engulfing her body. The proboscis rose in the air, the bulge of the woman's body moving down its throat. In a moment, she was completely gone, subsumed by the beast.

Broodmother's body immediately brightened, purples, violets, and blues sparkling within its belly. Just as it had for her, broodmother was treating Katy to a dazzling display of mesmerizing lights.

As a warden, the bright lights had no effect on her unless she wished them to. Unfortunately, she couldn't indulge, as she needed to keep track of the other scientists. It was a bit of a shame, really, as she found that losing herself in them was quite enjoyable.

Sighing, she frowned at the broodling who was still attached to her nipple. *Greedy little thing.* "Come here," she croaked, pulling it gently from its place on top of her enormous breast. For it to be useful, it needed an egg, and she had just birthed plenty of those.

Wandering over to her clutch, she kneeled and picked her way through the pile. There were eggs of two different kinds of creatures mingled together here - broodlings, and beetles. Some had been implanted by her broodmaster, others by broodmother.

It was simple enough to tell them apart, as the broodling eggs were much smaller than the others. At first glance, they might appear white, but if one looked a little closer, they had dots all over their surface, in purple and green.

Holding the beetle in one hand, she carefully inserted the egg into its liquid pouch. The membrane folded over its hard surface, encapsulating the growing life inside. There it would remain, until its contents were injected into an unsuspecting human brain.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers