Future's Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a spark of lightning, an orgasm lit off from within her core, shooting between both of them instantaneously. Kay trembled, feeling the depth of her pleasure. Even though she was getting it second hand, it was almost powerful enough to set her off. Her body was certainly on edge. It certainly wouldn't take much for her to explode.

Alas, it wasn't her place. Her time to play with herself was almost over. She would need to be sent back to the past to build the outcome she was currently enjoying.

She held back her sadness, allowing her doppelganger to experience the warmth of their coupling without being dragged down by useless emotions. She breathed heavily, satisfied that she had fulfilled her duty to Mother. *Her eggs would create this future.*

Their broodmasters knew it was time for her doppleganger to go as well. Twisting and tugging, they both disconnected simultaneously. Kay jerked with relief as her broodmaster reconnected back into her port, loath to be disconnected from her companion for long.

She held her duplicate at arms length, admiring her beauty for a moment. Sighing, she reluctantly let go. "Next time," she said seriously, "You will repay the favor."

Her doppleganger nodded, looking regretful. She knew just as well as her that this was goodbye. *Until then.*

Turning, she keyed up the Gate, using the knowledge borrowed from the scientist, Katy. She spotted Kai out of the corner of her eye, a slight rush of pleasure running through her loins. She wasn't done with that one just yet.

The Gate spun up, its rippling blue portal opening up into another time and place. Sighing, she watched as her past self climbed the ramp, patting her broodmaster and sexmaster for reassurance.

Kay wished for a moment that she would turn back, say something, but she knew that she wouldn't. Her steps marched forward with authority, her body cresting the Gate and vanishing before Kay could react.

The portal snapped shut, searing the image of her past self into her eyes. That was that. The end of an era. All of her goals had been accomplished.

Her broodmaster stirred, throbbing on her head. She chuckled. What was she saying? There would be new missions in service of the Mother. She just didn't know what they were yet.

Suddenly, Kai was at her side, resting a hand on her shoulder. With her other hand, she gestured at the Gate. "I was told. You must go. Meet Mother."

A freezing fear seized Kay's loins. "Told?" she croaked. "When?"

It was all well and good continuously telling herself that she served Mother. That she was Mother's servant. Her slave. The prospect of meeting her was something else entirely. What kind of a creature was she? *A loving one,* whispered her broodmother.

That wasn't her question. Not really. How did she look? Her broodmother had no answer to that one. Perhaps it didn't know either.

"Broodmother told me," Kai hissed, her words running together as she struggled to talk with her enlarged tongue. "While I was being processed. She wants to see you, and I am bound to configure the Gate to facilitate the meeting."

Kay nodded, using the calm coolness of her broodmaster to collect herself. "As Mother commands," she replied, looking at the Gate.

It was quiet. She sensed that this time it would be vastly different than her past experiences. She wasn't going when, she was going where. To see her Mistress.

Her lips tingled. "Let's do it," she growled, marching up the ramp. She hated procrastinating, and she hated looking back once she had committed to a course of action.

She stared at the Gate as the white lights around its periphery began to rotate. The rippling blue portal inched open, as she had seen it do so many times before.

She would have been more comfortable if it had been another trip through time. She hated feeling out of control. Always had. *Calmness. Mother loves you.*

Yes, but what did Mother look like?

Her shoulders shivered. She was about to find out. She took a deep breath, gazing into the rippling wall of energy. It wasn't pure blue, as it had been before. The edges were blue, true, but the center had taken on a dark purplish sheen, tendrils rippling above the surface.

She hesitated, her brow furrowing. Was the gate supposed to do that? She had never seen it look that disturbing before, not even when it had previously connected to Mother's realm.

Suddenly, a gigantic glowing purple tentacle jetted out from the center of the portal. Translucent, it spiralled in a circle as it wound around behind her back. She turned to follow its path, at which point it struck, winding around her again and jabbing into her back, right below her broodmaster's port.

Lurching forward, she thought for a moment that she was going to spill onto the floor. Her arms automatically splayed out in front of her to catch the fall that never came. Instead, she floated above the ramp, her body levitating as if it was lighter than air.

Her back felt like it had been struck by a live wire, electric, stinging pain working its way into her spine. The tentacle dug deeper, the pain spreading through her socket and into the tube that linked her to her broodmaster.

She commanded the broodmaster to disconnect, to do something, but it was too late - the tentacle that had assaulted her was reaching up her broodmaster's tail, past her neck, into its mind, and, by extension, hers.

All at once, she stopped struggling. She couldn't. She wasn't in control any longer.

A burst of light and sound assaulted her, foreign whispers in a language she couldn't understand. An enormous presence touched her mind, filled with terrible and obscene knowledge. More than the pitiful organic mass in her skull could store. More than a thousand brains could comprehend.

She felt silly. There was no way to escape from such intelligence. Why had she ever bothered trying to run? There was nothing she should run from. *These were whispers of Mother.*

The room flashed in her eyes like a slideshow, her body being turned by the tentacle to face the portal. She floated, moving closer to the writhing mass of tendrils that had breached its surface. Mother was taking her to see Her. She only hoped her poor mind would remain sane after this experience.

Even if she descended into gibbering madness, she was certain Mother would still find a use for her. All the same, she would appreciate not going crazy. Not that she would have a choice - mother held her securely in Her grip.

Her heart pumped faster, limbs paralzed as she was drawn into the portal. As she approached closer, waving purple tendrils filled her field of view. This triggered an atavistic fear in the slim parts of her mind that remained human, and she found that she could not bring herself to watch. This was too strange, even for one who had been transformed like her.

She closed her eyes, fully prepared for the tendrils to lick every inch of her body, but nothing happened. As the seconds passed by, even more nothing happened, to the point where her body was trembling. Just do it!

She screamed internally, opening her eyes. Her breath caught in her throat, but not in fear. In wonder.

She was being pulled through the cold air of an enormous cave, lit via bright bioluminescent tentacles. The walls and ceiling were covered with the small purplish tentacles, waving languidly as if they were underwater. Stalactites hung from above, tiny dribbles of iridescent fluid dripping onto the stalagmites below.

This wasn't what had caught her attention, however. The floor was absolutely covered in millions of multicolored gems, which caught and reflected the light. Dazzling in their brilliance, it was hard at first to spot the thread of light which was attached to each of them.

The threads led further into the cave, bright trails of thick purple, matching the tentacle which was connected to her body. Were they the same? It was hard to tell, although they both seemed to pulse in the same way, in the same rhythm, as if they were connected to the same organism.

As she passed close to one of the gems, the surface sparkled. She was at the right angle to see into the flat facet on its face. It was transparent, and something was moving inside. At first, she thought it was an organism, but instead, it looked like a television screen.

A vaguely humanoid creature was moving inside, a broodmaster attached to her skull. The creature was not a separate organism, as it was for her. Instead, it appeared as though it had been grafted onto her skull, melted into her body. The creature was hairless, its face gray. It was impossible to tell if that was because of its alien body, or if it had been transformed by Mother.

Her mind raced, trying to understand. What were these? Was this a porthole into another reality? Another creature under the control of Mother?

Her speculations were whisked away as she was pulled along, the vision fading as the gem was left behind. Now that she was looking, she could see faint movement in all the gemstones. This was a veritable crowd of beings, all brought together in one place. Servants of Mother.

If these were Mother's, what could lie ahead? What kind of creature could possibly have this many minds under Her control?

It appeared that she was about to find out - the cave had narrowed further, into a small passage where the threads of light combined into a rope. The tentacles on the walls were close enough now to brush against her arms and legs, leaving trails of the slime they secreted at their tips.

The waving tendrils tickled, pulling her deeper into the constriction, helping her through. Was this passageway like some sort of spinal cord? That seemed like an inaccurate description - unless she was actually traveling through Mother's body?

Several of the tendrils grasped at her body, slithering across her sensitive breasts. She was starting to become aroused, which was directly at odds with the terror she was experiencing from being paralyzed. The conflicting emotions warred, the terror winning out for now. Not even her broodmaster was capable of soothing this fear.

Two tendrils wrapped around her legs, but they weren't strong enough to hold her in place as she moved forward, slipping quickly through the tunnel. Soon, it opened up into a dark cavern, the ground dropping away from her. The limited light from the glowing tendrils at her back faded, leaving only the purple thread pulling her forward, deeper into the black.

Her thread combined with all the others, a bright rope leading into... nothing. It was disconcerting seeing something so bright simply terminate a small distance ahead of her. Were the threads attached to an invisible wall, or... worse?

As she approached closer to that horrid blackness, an orange light lit up to the right of her, as if someone had switched on a lamp. This was followed by a second and third, in yellow and pink. The lights weren't bright enough to fill the entire cavern, but certainly were sufficient to cast shadows onto the monstrous face in front of her.

It wasn't really a face, by human standards, but her brain couldn't help but try to recognize it as one. Black, rounded eyes the size of apples were scattered over its enormous pie shaped surface. Mixed in between were large purple pods that looked like pimples - that surely wasn't what they were for, but it was the closest analogy her brain could generate. Many of them had a pulsing energy tentacle leading into their tops.

Its central 'mouth' had four sections, made of what appeared to be hard black chitin. Tiny gatherings of holes ran around the sides of this central beak, its skin flushing with varying colors of the rainbow. The rope of energy ran straight into the center, swallowed down into its bulbous throat.

Its head was supported on a huge purple stalk, the bulk of it hazy as it faded into shadow. In some ways, She was plant-like. In others, an octopus. It was impossible to categorize. Nothing like Her had ever existed on earth.

If the creature had a body, it wasn't visible from the limited light, though as the colored light globes moved, she caught glimpses of other things moving in the shadows.

Her blood ran cold as her brain struggled to put together the puzzle. The light globes weren't floating. They were attached... to striped purple tentacles. And in the background, there were more... heads, shifting in the dark. Dozens of them.

Vertigo seized her as she finally understood the immense scope of Mother. The immense power she possessed, the influence she wielded. From this grotesque body.

This should have been incredibly disturbing to her, but she had been transformed by Mother. Made her creature, her servant. Somehow, she understood. She was horrible and beautiful, all at the same time!

That didn't make this any less terrifying. What did Mother want to do with her?

The great beak seemed to be coming incredibly close, but at the last moment, she was redirected away from that enormous maw. Closer and closer she drew to the 'face' of the creature, a few of Her black eyes staring at her, unblinking.

A large purple pod lay in front of her, a horizontal seam in its surface. Splitting in two, the spherical lid opened smoothly, the two halves settling flush into the creature's face. As the tentacle attached to her back pushed her closer, she began to make out more details of the spongy pink flesh hidden below.

There were a series of holes and depressions in the surface of the material. The texture seemed similar to the organic matrix that had infiltrated the lab, although she had no way of knowing without touching it.

Two holes were at shoulder height, with two more lower down, angled inwards. Between them were centered two depressions, at chest height, with a small, circular dimple in the middle of each one. Above them was one more, where her head might go, but this one had a thick, black rod standing prominent, phallus shaped.

A command was issued in her brain, and her body responded immediately. Her arms lifted, pointing straight at the organic surface, while her legs lifted forward at a slight angle.

As she was thrust further forward, she knew immediately how this would go. Mother would interface with her, and she would be transformed further. Made more Her creature. What form that might take, she had no idea.

The iron tentacle in her head was inflexible as it shoved her into the organic membrane. This was her final destination. Mother would do what she liked with her, as she had done to so many other minds in the past. She would become a part of Her collection.

There was no other option. None of her past actions could possibly have altered this future. She was always meant to be Mother's slave. *I accept it.*

That didn't mean the changes would come without certain discomforts. She opened her jaw obediently as the bulbous head of the black rod slipped past her lips. Unlike her experience with the broodmother, this penis-like tube was hard, and rubbery. It pushed past her tongue and entered her throat, the end perched just before her uvula.

Thin tendrils infiltrated her nose, her lungs being pumped full of sweet gas. This, at least, was similar to before, and she welcomed the bright sensations that came with it. Her mind was becoming more focused, sharp, more capable. She hoped that this would help when she spoke directly to Mother, but was worried that she might simply be overwhelmed by Her presence.

Her arms and legs slid into the fleshy holes that had been provided, rubbery rings at the openings squeezing tight around her skin. A sucking, pulsing action from within tugged at the tips of her fingers and toes, pulling them deeper inside.

Soon, her chest was pressed firmly against the two cup-like depressions she had seen earlier, the material giving a little to accommodate her enlarged breasts. A large nub pressed against her clitoris, buzzing lightly to distract her from her bondage.

This prison had been made to trap humanoids like her, organically developed by an intelligent mind. Had Mother changed herself simply to interface with people like her? It was a heady thought.

The cool air at her back dissipated, a sharp hammering sound penetrating her ears. The lid of the pod must have closed. She couldn't turn her head to watch, as the iron bar in her brain still had complete control.

The wall in front of her pulsed, pushing itself into her body. There came a gurgle, sounding just like liquid filling a long, empty pipe, followed by a gush of fluid splattering over her back, from head to toe. The fluttering buzzing at her pussy increased, and the hard pressure in her mind eased.

Startled, she found that control had been restored to her. Instinctively, she pulled her head back, surprised to find that she was able to lift it up from the organic surface, light filtering in through translucent lenses.

The rubber cock remained in her mouth, locked in place. This was confusing for a moment, until she noticed that she could see a purple tube leading from her mouth into the monster. She was wearing an organic mask that had wrapped itself around behind her head, securing itself around her broodmaster.

She breathed the gas through her nose in relief, running her tongue along the hard protrusion of the cock. She couldn't ruin anything by looking around. Mother had thought of that, too.

The liquid in the chamber continued to spray her like a shower, droplets forming and running over the mask's lenses. Her field of view was limited, but if she strained to look up, she could see the curving purple shell of the pod's exterior.

Bending to one side, she took a peek below, noting that the fluid level was rising rapidly over her butt. The transformative liquid, just like she had experienced with broodmother. Coming to encompass and reshape her into a new mind focused solely on Mother's wishes. *But there was more.*

That heavy, ancient consciousness that had pushed her into this trap was waiting, calmly, for its opportunity. What could it be doing? It had her in its palm, creating a new body for her. It could do anything it wished to her and she would be unable to protest.

Her nipples jumped at the word, swelling with arousal. Anything.

She waited a little longer, the fluid rising past her shoulders. She was suddenly angry. Wasn't she good enough for Mother?

She probed at the consciousness in her mind, prodding it as if it was an open wound. *Tell me what you want!* she demanded.

The floodgates opened, ideas, thoughts, places swarming into her, filling her with emotions and desires. It was disconcerting, overwhelming, chaos.

She couldn't sort through it all, definitely couldn't understand it. Not at this rate. *Slow down!* she commanded.

The cacophony faded, replaced with a single image. That of a woman feeding her child, rocking gently back and forth. The woman's nipple popped from the baby's mouth, the baby squeezing its eyes together as it descended into a fit of rage, crying uncontrollably. The mother twirled her finger through a lock of the baby's hair, murmuring nonsense words in consolation.

Kay understood the meaning immediately. As far as Mother was concerned, she was unsophisticated. Still a baby, to be fed facts and truths at Her breast. She couldn't be weaned, made to stand on her own. Couldn't accomplish Mother's goals without Her.

She saw now that as she was, Mother could not possibly hope to infiltrate human society as much as She wished. She could only guess at what Mother wanted, and execute it imperfectly. The only way to change this was to integrate Her consciousness more fully with Kay's. Kay welcomed this idea - working more closely with Mother? *Yes, please!*