Future's Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her acceptance was what Mother must have been waiting for. The pressure in her skull returned, her influence spreading like wildfire. Her thoughts were picked over, investigated, discarded as useless.

Far corners of her mind were infiltrated, infested. Pointless memories removed, replaced with love and desire to serve.

Mother's tendrils stitched themselves into every part of her brain, making her thoughts Hers. As Mother thought, so did she. They could not become out of sync with each other. She was being turned into Mother's puppet.

Her mind was being turned inside out, and she didn't care, her body being pumped full of pleasure. A hard knob inserted itself into her pussy, pushing up her vagina until it was properly seated. Throbbing, it pulsed in time with Mother as she rummaged around her servant's brain.

She sensed that this was an inflexion point. This was it. It was time for her to abdicate everything. Her thoughts, feelings, personality, were nothing in the face of Mother's unimaginable power. She was Her creature.

Her throat roared, gargling around Mother's dick. Her entire body was afire. This was what it meant to be owned. Wholly. Completely.

When her body orgasmed, she consecrated herself fully in Mother's service. Both body and mind were attuned, made perfect by Her desires.

A terrible pain struck her back, a heavy tug coming from the spot near her socket. Mother's tentacle was being drawn from her, causing a great rent in the space between where it entered and where the broodmaster had connected its tail into her.

Suddenly, it popped free, along with her broodmaster's tail, pulled taut towards the closed opening of the pod above. The pressure inside her skull increased, pain spiking in her forehead.

Moaning, her entire body rattled as something large was extracted from her brain, traveling through her broodmaster's mouth and into the tail beyond. Her head was pulled back, a sense of loss blossoming in her mind as a bulge worked its way down her broodmaster's tube.

Her head broke free, her face slamming into the soft mask that cushioned the blow. It was done.

She prodded at her brain, wondering at what had been changed. What had been added. What had been removed.

She lifted her head, curious. She didn't feel too different. Blinking, she gasped as she noticed a beautiful gem floating near her head in the silvery fluid. It was large and purple, with dozens of facets. Far more complex than the others she had seen in the cavern.

It was also connected to the trail of energy that had brought her here. Connected to Mother.

A flash of light reflected from its surface, and she could see inside. See herself inside, the roll of her ass, her masked head and body, locked onto the surface of Mother. The same scene played inside her own mind, deju vu seizing her as she watched the echo.

This was Mother's permanent connection to her. The part of her that had been extracted and would always live with Mother.

She became excited - through this piece of her, Mother would always be with her. *She could do nothing other than what Mother desired.*

She didn't have to worry about doing the wrong thing anymore. What she thought, Mother thought. They were not separable.

Excitement sparked as her body buzzed with another orgasm, her nipples exploding with delight as they were pleasured by Mother. By Her.

She had been turned into Mother's ultimate weapon against the humans. They would submit, and perhaps a few of them would feel the pleasure of becoming an extension of Mother, like her.

She shivered. She knew Mother's true requirements. She was a part of Her now. So many others would know Her soon.

***

She stepped down the ramp from the Gate with care, doing her best to balance on her short, stout legs. They were well muscled, but the difference in height had made this new body difficult to control.

Glancing up, she took in Kai's tense stance, the warden's claws cradling the computer keyboard. Her mouth flexed open as if she wished to speak, but she said nothing.

Kay admired her curves, the flex of her ass. Yes, her body wanted this one. She wanted her, too, and by extension, that meant Mother did as well. They were not separable after her final transformation. She had been made into Her thing.

It was a strange duopoly she now possessed. While her body was separate from Mother, her consciousness was not. Not fully.

Even now she could feel the stream of will flowing through the link Mother had forged with her through her broodmaster. The broodmaster's intelligence had gone, subsumed by Mother's will.

In essence, the paradigm had been flipped on its head. Instead of the broodmaster being subservient to her will, she was now subservient to Mother. She was free to embellish upon Mother's desires, but she could not disobey. She had no name. She was simply Mother's puppet.

"Are the others ready?" she slobbered, doing her best to form human words with her mouth tube.

It wasn't easy to do, not any more. Mother had gifted her with a new appendage that could be extended far enough to touch her breasts, and her tongue had lengthened to match. This could be used to pleasure others as deep as she wished to go, but also complicated normal human speech.

Kai bowed her head. "It has been done as you requested, Mother," she said formally, instantly recognizing her new status.

Was there some sort of glow about her? Or was she simply reacting to her transformed and armored body? "Very well," she mumbled, gesturing with her altered hand. "Bring them."

Kai did as she was bade, manipulating the console to reactivate the Gate. Mother's puppet turned to watch, balancing herself with the use of her tail, which had been grafted onto her. Her sexmaster's body had been melded with her, permanently fixed in place, buttressed with layers of purple, metallic armor. This was the next natural evolution of her form. Perfection.

The blue rippling wave of the portal widened into an oval mass. The surface had taken on a tinge of purple, but did not appear nearly as corrupted as when it had connected to Mother's lair. *Her lair.*

Through the portal stepped several misshapen figures, their squat bodies shambling down the ramp. They had no legs, instead they moved irregularly via a plethora of purple tentacles, suckers arranged along their bottoms helping them to maintain balance. Similarly, their arms were short, their fingers merged together, changed into stubs that could massage, but not grasp.

Their necks were long and thin, terminating in rounded heads that looked like sunflowers, a dark hole in the middle leading into each creature's gullet. They looked like poor imitations of Mother's gigantic form.

This was what remained of the poor scientists. *Mother's mindlings.*

Mother had changed them, as She had changed her. Giving them new forms more suitable for Her plans.

As gruesome as they might be, they would be needed to subdue more humans, to implant them and create in them a new devotion to Mother. As Mother willed it, she willed it. She was simply a marionette, brought back to help transform this world in Mother's image.

The future laid out ahead of her in a golden spiral. Mother's plans would come to fruition through her. Now, though, before the hard work began, there was time enough for pleasures of the flesh.

Stepping up to Kai, she drew her into a hug, caressing the broodling mounted on her skull. Kai closed her eyes and breathed deeply, taken by the pleasurable sensations.

"Let us experience our bodies, as Mother intends," she mumbled.

Kai's alien eyes flicked back open, staring at her with intensity, love, and desire. "Let's," she replied, sinking into her embrace.

Kai tilted her head back and closed her eyes, pretending to swoon. Dark instincts rose within her, urging her to take this warden, fuck her soundly, and impregnate her with Mother's eggs. She welcomed the impulse, and couldn't think of any reason not to. *Take her. Mother desires this,* came the lingering thought.

With Mother constantly in her head, there was no doubt. These couldn't be anything but true commandments.

She wrapped her claws around Kai's head, gazing at her open mouth. Her thick tongue rested on the bottom, the wet and sticky tip sticking out slightly. What would it feel like to jam her new proboscis down this warden's willing hole? She couldn't wait to find out!

Her lips sprung forward, forming into a foot long tube that bridged the gap between their mouths. Pressing inside, she made sure that the circular end fit around the warden's tongue. Sucking strongly, she pulled it inside her tunnel, tugging and licking on it with her own tongue.

Kai's beautiful eyes opened immediately, the pretty reptilian slits roiling with surprise. She certainly hadn't expected that kind of assault! It pleased her to treat the warden this way. To teach her exactly how subservient she was to Mother's will. If She wished it, the warden would do anything asked of her.

She pulsed the new muscles in her mouth tunnel, squeezing the warden's tongue viciously. A feeble spray of liquid dripped from its tip, instantly absorbed into the walls of her mouth.

Kai could do better than that! She frowned at the warden, gently tapping her on the nose with a claw. The warden peered at the ground, avoiding her gaze.

If that's how she wanted to play the game, she certainly didn't have to be gentle! Pulling back, she took the creature firmly by the shoulders and turned her around.

Her mouth extended like an accordion, her tunnel still firmly clamped on the warden's thick purple tongue. She rippled her own tongue, sliding it back and forth to increase the stimulation. This elicited a moaning groan from the warden, pleasing Mother's puppet immensely.

Now, she was going to make this warden her bitch by filling her full of Mother's eggs. Thanks to the further alterations she had experienced at Mother's hands, her sexmaster had been fully integrated into her body. She had complete control of its ovipositor, and knew exactly how many eggs were ready for implantation. Kai was going to be immensely full when she was done with her!

Gripping the sides of Kai's chest, she stepped up to the woman, pressing her enlarged breasts and pregnant belly against her back. She crept her fingers forward until her claws were wrapped around the warden's breasts, the palms of her hands resting on the purple blotches.

Tiny suckers built into the surface of the skin on her hands opened up, clamping down on the protrusions, eliciting an excited squeal in her mouth tunnel. The sound vibrations thrummed in sympathy with her pleasure, giving both of them something new to experience.

She tugged on her hands, purposefully pulling Kai's breasts outward with light pressure. The sucking action was beginning to draw fluid from the warden's breasts, but it wasn't going to be enough. She was thirsty.

She bore down with her tongue, pulsing her mouth tunnel in a slow rhythm, enjoying the soft squirts of liquid she extracted from Kai's tongue. There wasn't much there, either. The warden's libido needed to be supercharged if she ever hoped to extract the amount of the special nectar she was seeking. It was time to take it up a notch.

Flipping her ovipositor up, she slid the tip into Kai's dripping snatch. She didn't want to wait any more. She wanted to experience implanting her eggs in a willing receptacle right away. She also wanted to hear Kai wailing her pleasure, which would be difficult to do if her mouth was plugged.

It would be a sacrifice to lose the liquid she was extracting from the warden's tongue, but that was a small price to pay to hear her reaction to being stuffed full of Mother's brood.

With one last tug, she pulled the end of her mouth free, letting the overly long tube sag towards the floor. Kai breathed out in relief, drawing in a quick breath before moaning, a long, drawn out noise that rose at the end. "Do me!" she growled.

Mother's puppet was ready for just that. She rocked her hips forward, slamming her pubes against the flesh of Kai's sexmaster, forcing her ovipositor to swell up at the same time. Kai's response was quite satisfying, her back rolling to lean into her ministrations.

"Mother's slut," she rumbled with her wobbly lips as they pulled back into her face. "Mother's broodmare."

Kai pressed her hands over her breasts, trapping her own suckling hands in place. She clenched them tight, groaning as her chest popped forward, her back wobbling from the pleasure. "Fill me up!" she gasped, squeezing desperately at her chest.

Mother's puppet was willing to oblige her wishes. Her tail had swollen enough by now that she could feel the inner depths of Kai's vagina. Her cervix was no match for the muscular end of her egg laying head, and even now she could feel the tip prying apart the orifice. It was time.

Instinctively, she squeezed something in her butt, a newly developed egg dropping into her egg laying chute. She could feel every inch of the ovoid as it pulsed down her tubular length, muscles squeezing in perfect synchronicity to push it up and into Kai's pussy. None of this was done by conscious thought - once the first egg began moving, her body knew what to do, and she was along for the ride, just as much as Kai was.

Each squeeze was accompanied by an intense pleasurable sensation, streaking from her butt outwards. Her legs rattled, feeling weak in the face of such ecstasy, but overall, she knew an iron fact - if she wanted this, Mother wanted this. She wanted this pleasure for Kai. She wanted her to orgasm until they collapsed, making love and birthing the eggs needed to take over this world.

The first egg passed through Kai's pussy, squeezing hard once it reached her cervix. The pressure built for a moment, easing as the ovoid popped into her belly. "Yes," she hissed. "Mother's children will inherit this world and control it for Mother. You obey me, and by obeying, you obey Mother."

"I obey you," agreed Kai, her hips bucking as the eggs flowed into her. "I bear this life for Her, so that She may ensnare others in her tentacles. Binding them to us, and by extension, Her. I love bearing her eggs. I love birthing her life."

"Yes," hissed Mother's puppet, pumping more eggs into the slutty warden. "As your belly grows, remember your place, slave."

"I belong to Mother," groaned Kai.

"I am Mother," moaned Mother's Puppet.

She had lost all control of her body, slamming her pubes into Kai's sexmaster repeatedly as the eggs pulsed down her length. Her ovipositor swelled and flexed every time an egg pushed inside Kai's womb, causing extreme pleasure to flood her body. She was only able to remain standing because of the strings Mother was manipulating to ensure that Her will was done.

Finally, the last egg arrived, flowing through her tunnel like water. She squeezed one final time, and it joined the others, making Kai's belly enormous. She sighed, a long whispering, regretful breath as her ovipositor slid free, its task accomplished.

She popped her hands free, pleased at how swollen her arms had become from suckling Kai's juices. Lowering them, she touched Kai's gravid belly, feeling a few of the hard objects contained within.

Kai turned around, joy infusing her face. "Thank you, Mother," she growled, pulling Mother's puppet in for a proper kiss. She grunted, closing her eyes to enjoy the love that washed over her.

Their limbs entwined in devotion to Her. Her world, her life, her progeny, and her lover, were fully devoted to Mother. It was impossible to state how amazing that felt. She heard a burble coming from her own belly, and grinned rakishly at Kai. The birthing would begin again soon.

End Future's Past