Future's Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little unkind to disconnect her broodmaster while Katy was still gasping for air, but her purpose had been accomplished. *She has been prepared for the trials to come.*

As her sexmaster's tail pulled itself free with a flourish, she examined the pathetic looking human in front of her. Dripping with fluid, belly distended with eggs, disheveled face - she looked atrocious. *Fortunately, her weak human form would soon be improved, made better able to serve Mother.*

Dismissing her, she turned away, glancing at Kate, who was clearly advanced in her infestation. She moved around the woman, watching and waiting patiently for Katy to attend. This was not her problem to deal with, though she certainly didn't mind helping.

She blinked lazily as Katy approached Kate, the woman rousing from her stupor. Their back and forth was nothing more than a faint buzz in her mind. She didn't feel any particular need to pay attention - she had already been through this twice before, and the end result was always the same.

Moreover, she was simply bored. If her memories held true, it would be a while before she was able to get any personal satisfaction. If she was feeling impulsive, she could insert herself in the transformation of 'Kate,' but she didn't want to change the past that led to the future that produced her.

She wasn't even certain if she could. Nothing she had done the second time had changed what had happened the first time. It would be utter hubris to believe that she could improve the outcome the third time, especially since everything was going the way she wanted.

In the end, it was better to wait, and act only when required, as her memories suggested. Like now.

Stepping forward, she grabbed Kate by the shoulders, who had no doubt managed to convince herself that fleeing was a good idea. Her past self was still ignorant, but soon would understand just how unmalleable her future had become.

Her broodmaster struck, wrapping its tail around Kate's neck. Spines retracted, it squeezed tight enough to interrupt her rant. The woman tried to pull free, but she was well and truly stuck.

"There's no escape," stated Katy as she stalked closer. "I might not remember each exact detail, but I already know everything you're going to do. I've planned out all the details. I am you."

Kate's body jiggled in her arms, going slack. Kay swapped from having to restrain her to having to hold her up.

"It won't be long now!" grinned Katy.

She unzipped Kate's shirt, destroying her bra. "... How long can you remain as you are when you're being pleasured... by yourself?"

She ran her hands under Kate's breasts, playing with them. "Normally, this wouldn't arouse you much," she said directly, "However, the new connections the broodling has made in your brain have enhanced your tactile sensations. All I have to do is this..."

Kay couldn't quite see what she was doing, but she could glimpse Kate's breasts being pushed up and fondled. She rather wished it was her doing the playing, but it wasn't hard for her to follow along in her memories. Her own nipples stiffened, responding to the sexual tension.

"...and you're helpless before me," grinned Katy. "Just as we're helpless before it. You love it. You love being infected by it. You love being changed by it. Belonging to it."

Katy hummed while she fondled Kate's breasts some more, eliciting a small hiss. "I wish I could feel what you're feeling, but we're not linked in that way. I know, though. I know exactly how you feel. You want more of it. You want to feel this way again. Give in to yourself. Let your thoughts become its thoughts. Let its thoughts become your thoughts.The broodling is not a separate being. There is just you, merged with it. A part of it. A servant of Mother."

Kate leaned back into her, clearly enjoying the stimulation. Her hands unzipped her pants, reaching for her pussy. Her fingers established, she pulled forward, pressing herself into Katy's enlarged belly. She was getting desperate for release.

She trembled, her mouth opening wide to release her screams of pleasure. Kay let go of her, watching the orgasm take hold. She wasn't going anywhere now. *Straight into the arms of Mother.*

When the woman came down from her pleasure high, she leapt forward and pulled Katy into a wet kiss. Kay waited patiently as the two of them enjoyed each other, though she was a bit piqued she wasn't included in the action. They hadn't last time, so she hadn't expected it, but still.

Eventually, Katy pulled back. "I'd love to stay and do this with you more, but you have things to do. As me."

Kate nodded enthusiastically. "What's next? I can't wait to experience more."

Katy frowned, cupping her chin. "We need to make you... look like me. Remember, if you recognize me when I first meet you, this won't work. You can disguise your voice by using a lower pitch, but you can't disguise your clothing."

Yes, of course, this did need to happen, but she didn't need to be involved. She zoned out, letting her imagination run wild with what she was going to do to Katy later. It was going to be quite enjoyable. *Mother wishes pleasure for her children.*

Filling her holes would always be pleasurable, but her pussy twitched violently when she thought of implantation. It was a shame her sexmaster was a separate entity. She would love to experience pumping eggs into a helpless victim for herself.

She jumped internally when Katy made a motion at her. Oh, yes, of course. Stepping forward, she seized Kate's black hair and slashed at it with her claws, strands floating to the ground where it would be cleaned up by the matrix.

While she was working, Kai slid up next to her, interested in their new victim. Katy took Kate by the shoulder and turned her to face the converted scientist. "These two creatures are wardens, blessed with Mother's favor, transcending their former lives. They have been altered to carry Mother's favor to others, complete with temporary homes for some of Her brood."

Katy marched boldly towards Kay, reaching her hand into one of her brood pockets to take hold of a beetle. She tugged on it authoritatively, the beetle slipping off her inner teat and into the woman's hand. She proceeded to extract the egg from the beetle and presented it to Kate, letting the beetle drop to the mat. *The beetle would find another broodling easily enough; there were plenty of her eggs in the pile in the corner.*

Next, Katy presented Kate to Kai. "This one was formerly a scientist, who has the knowledge we need to run the Gate. Quite convenient, if you ask me. Mother knows, and Mother provides."

The warden's broodmaster disconnected from her back, wiggling through the air as it sought another connection. Moving behind Kate in an arc, it plugged into her back, burrowing inside. Kay didn't have to imagine what Kate was going through now... she remembered it. Quite painful, but also rewarding, too.

Her broodmaster wiggled in her socket. Amusement and companionship echoed through the link. She wouldn't trade their connection for anything.

When Kai was done, the broodmaster popped free, leaving behind a metallic circle that would be used in the future when Kate eventually received a broodmaster of her own. Afterwards, Kate was eager to enter the Gate, but Katy brought her up short, bringing her in front of the broodmother.

The naive girl waved at the giant creature. "Hello! What kind of creature are you?"

Broodmother responded with a dazzling array of lights, followed by throwing up a dollop of caustic goo onto her face. It was tough to watch, but necessary for the next step.

Katy handed Kate the scientist's security card and shooed her towards the Gate. A quick reconfiguration of the portal, and the woman was gone, sent back to the past, to do this all over again, as Katy. Just as she was doing this all over again, as Kay. Each choice she made sealed her future more permanently. *A future serving Mother.*

Mission complete, Katy turned to face her as she waddled back down the ramp. Kay grinned, her mouth stretching much wider than it could have as a human. "Your turn," she growled. "The process is joy."

Katy nodded briskly and took off her clothing. The knowledge of what she must do had been fed to her during their earlier assignation via Kay's broodmaster. It was unnecessary for her to Instruct. Her slave self would do without being told.

She approached broodmother, looking exhilarated. "Do it!" she shouted. "Make me become!"

Broodmother accepted her request, her proboscis swallowing her in one lunge, the bulging form of her body sliding down broodmother's lubricated tract. Within, she would be transformed, becoming a warden. Becoming her, in preparation for her next trip to the past.

Kay suspected that she wouldn't be going back again. There was little reason for it, as she had been fully converted into Mother's servant. The corruption of the scientists was complete, and soon there would be nothing stopping them from spreading Her love to all of earth. The thought made her wet.

A hand ran across her shoulder, pausing at one of the rubbery protrusions near her neck. The hand squeezed slowly, inducing a frisson of warmth in her shoulder. Hissing, she turned to confront her assailant. It was Kai.

Her mouth creased wide, her long tongue hanging out. "Let's," she croaked, wrapping an arm gently around her neck and pulling her in close.

For a long moment, they just hugged, letting their nude bodies ride up against each other. In all respects, they were mirror images, from their blackened lips to their swollen bellies. Carbon copies. *Identical libidos.*

What wasn't identical was their rate of gestation. Kay had already birthed at least once, but Kai hadn't, and she was overdue. *Time for a little... forced birthing.*

Kay trailed a claw down Kai's side, moving her head down with it. Kneeling on the mat, she moved in decisively on Kai's pussy, inserting the throbbing end of her thick tongue into her snatch. It was damp and dark, but Kai smelled good. Not like a human. Not like one at all.

Her tunnel was sloppy wet, enlarged by her transformation and the rough handling she had received from her sexmaster. Unlike a human's vagina, hers had been enhanced with a series of slight corrugations which caught on Kay's tongue as it penetrated deeper.

She ran her tongue around in a circle, lubricating the ridges as Kai's tunnel clamped down on her tongue, hard. A desperate moan rang out above her, letting her know that she was on the right track.

Pulling her head out a few inches, she thrust herself back inside, savoring the taste of her own liquid as it spilled out of Kai's snatch onto her face. This time, the tip of her tongue rammed against Kai's cervix, the base of her tongue bending slightly as it hit this solid obstacle.

Kai squealed, but not in pain. This kind of play might be too rough for a human, but for a warden, it was all pleasure. The bends of her tongue rubbed against Kai's walls, increasing the stimulation.

Desperate for more, Kai squatted on her face, forcing her tongue in further. This had the effect of lodging Kay's tongue into her cervix, pressing hard against her muscled orifice.

She was a little surprised to find a small opening where usually there was none. *Kai was ready to birth some of her own eggs!*

Kai groaned at the pain of her birthing, her tunnel squeezing rapidly. Her body tried desperately to expel the egg, but it was caught up against the tip of Kay's tongue. She teased the warden by pushing it back up her passage, eliciting a surprised squeal of delight. "Do it again!" she cried out.

This was definitely promising. She pulled her tongue out a few inches, then shoved it back in, pumping back and forth. Kai's moans became unintelligible, a pure cacophony of ecstasy. Thrust. Release. Thrust. Release.

It was too much for the transformed scientist to bear. Her entire body trembled as she cried out, an orgasm taking hold. With it, she lost all control of her nethers, her vagina pulsing like a speaker cone.

Kay found it difficult to keep her tongue inside, but it didn't matter - she had accomplished her objective. Smiling smugly, she allowed her tongue to be pushed out along with the first egg, which bounced gently off the organic matrix.

Moving her head upwards, she ran her tongue over Kai's pubes, leaving behind a slimy trail of her liquid mixed with Kai's juices. She continued upwards, over the swell of Kai's belly, stopping to tickle her belly button with the bulbous tip. Moving her tongue in a circle, she swirled it over Kai's chest.

Kai chuckled, cupping her cheek. "What a ride!" she growled, her butt flexing as another egg crested her inner lips.

Her breath caught as even more eggs arrived, her face flushing as sweat beaded on her face. She closed her eyes, letting the sensations take her as she experienced the full joy of birthing. *An experience both of them would have over and over again in service to Mother.*

Not one to let an opportunity go, Kay stood, leaning over to envelop one of Kai's breasts with her warm mouth. She pressed her tongue forward, the hollow end popping over the top of Kai's nipple as if it was meant to be there.

Flexing a muscle she didn't know she had, the circular opening at the end of her tongue clamped down, providing light suction around Kai's tender flesh. The purple bumps on her breasts expanded, small trickles of pearlescent liquid dripping from the tips. That was nothing compared to the gusher that flooded her mouth, however, Kai's sweet milk draining down Kay's throat.

Kai shuddered, running her fingers over the knobs of flesh on Kay's shoulders, squeezing them with abandon. Sizzling pleasure sparked down Kay's back, encouraging her to redouble her efforts.

Pressing her face in the breast, she closed her jaw, running her teeth over Kai's sensitive skin. Her incisors caught against the purple bumps, tickling them as they jostled free. More delicious fluid flowed into her mouth, bursting in a cascade that she couldn't completely swallow.

Some of Kai's nectar flowed around her lips, splashing onto her neck and breasts. The fluid was absorbed by her body, being sucked through her skin. What exactly the substance was, she had no idea, but their bodies had been transformed to need it. To produce it. To crave it. At Mother's command. *She didn't need to know anything more.*

Kai grabbed hold of two of Kay's fleshy knobs, holding onto them as if they were handholds. Her body spasmed, reacting to the simultaneous assault of the egg birthing and the soft sucking at her teat. "Fuck, yesssss!" she hissed, spreading her legs further apart as her final eggs dropped from her snatch.

Kai's body relaxed, her hands letting go of Kay as she exhaled in a long whistle. Kay clamped her mouth down on Kai's nipple, extracting her tongue with a further burst of the shiny liquid. Closing her mouth, she suckled down the last few drops that clung to her prehensile appendage. "You are tasty!" she growled, standing up to examine Kai hungrily.

Kai opened her reptilian eyes, a faint glow dancing within as her blackened lips lifted. "So are you!" she grunted, stepping in close so that their hips touched.

This doubtless would have accelerated into another kissing session, but they were both distracted by a rumbling sound expelled from broodmother's proboscis. Turning, they spotted a bulge running down her tail, the end lifting up so that its precious cargo was deposited safely on the soft organic mat.

A newborn warden, soaked with juices of her birthing, sat there in a daze, staring at nothing. Kay took Kai by the shoulder, squeezing gently. "Let me handle this," she whispered gutturally. "I know her best."

The transformed scientist nodded, backing away to give her space. Moving in, Kay grinned as she lowered her clawed hand in front of the new warden's face. The warden took it, pulling herself to her feet. The new warden's mouth crept upwards. They faced each other, mirror images of perfection.

Her past self drew her into a hug, gripping her firmly as their chests pressed into each other. Now, they would commune together, as two identical disciples of Mother. Her broodmaster disconnected from her socket, circling around to connect to her doppleganger's back while her new broodmaster connected to hers. A mobius loop of communication.

She pushed her knowledge, feelings, and assurances through the link, receiving hope in return. As these faded, they were replaced by an abiding love that echoed back and forth through the link. She loved seeing herself this way!

Her newly transformed self pressed her forehead against Kay's in adoration, her tongue flopping out. Kay seized control of the situation by using her tongue to lasso the middle of the other warden's tongue, holding it captive. The new warden retaliated by flicking the remaining free end to lick Kay's face.

This amusement lasted only a short while before the new warden's face scrunched up in discomfort, a distressed grunt emitting from her throat. Kay remembered this. She was experiencing her first birthing, and it wouldn't be an easy one. How could she make this easier for her?

She grabbed the woman's shoulders and sent a focused burst of encouragement through their connection. *Seek the pain, want the pain. Of birthing.*

The first egg came quickly, accompanied by another grunt, her face a mask of pain. The second was easier, faster than the first, her pain beginning to turn. By the third, it was apparent that she was starting to feel better. *Pain is pleasure.*

Kay let go of her shoulders and went straight for her breasts. She knew just how sensitive they were, and wanted to give herself a taste of the future pleasure to come.

She squeezed and rolled them, her palms slipping over the bumps and nipples, sending vibrations of pleasure into the new warden's body. Unused to this stimulation, the warden howled, her pussy dripping as several eggs were expelled at once.

Kay kept up her stimulation, wrapping her fingers around in a half circle to tug at the new warden's breasts, hoping to elicit a good spurt of her liquid. Instead, a great gush of new eggs spilled from her pussy, piling up in a messy pyramid.

Soon, the last egg had hit the top, rolling down the pile to rest at the base. The new warden patted at her much slimmer belly, whining. Kay grinned, knowing exactly what she wanted.

Running her hands behind the new warden's back, she reeled her in, waiting for her sexmaster to strike. The plug in her ass flexed as the creature's body swung into action, its ovipositor making a beeline for the other warden's pussy, slamming inside.

The eggs the new warden had just produced could remain here, but she would need a new brood if she was to go back in time and enslave the scientists. The second time loop would happen just the same as the first. There would be no deviations.

Her past self was shaking, being pumped up by her sexwarden. She was clearly enjoying this, as she thrust her belly forward until it bumped against Kay's. She could feel a latent sadness through their link, however, as the new warden stared at her inflated belly.

Kay sighed internally, untangling their tongues so she could soundly kiss the beautiful monster on her cheek. When the warden began to tear up, she kissed her further, wishing to kiss her eternally until all the sadness had gone away.

She licked her face, like a cat, hoping to elicit a different emotion. This appeared to be successful, as the new warden groaned, pressing their breasts together. Any sadness was quickly being replaced by pleasure, her face flushing as her breathing increased in tempo.