Future's Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paired up, the new broodling could take its place in one of her brood pockets. Seizing its body, she turned it around. It chirped at her, its mouth sucker lunging for her breast. She chuckled harshly. "No, little one, you belong here," she growled, sliding it into one of her pockets. It seized the interior nipple quickly enough, beginning to gorge itself. It would grow fat and happy until she ordered it to attack. *A gift for the humans.*

That dealt with, she looked at broodmother. Her colors were fading, winking out, one by one. A bulge appeared at the base of her tail, slowly moving towards the tip.

Curious, she watched as the scientist was ejected from broodmother as if she was falling down a waterslide. The woman's transformation had moved more quickly than it had for her, but perhaps broodmother was in a hurry. They certainly did need the knowledge locked up inside her head to run the Gate.

The new warden got up on her altered feet, wobbling in place as she adjusted to her new footwear. Kay stepped up to her, cupping one of her dimpled breasts. She grinned, her blackened mouth dripping liquid.

Kay urgently wanted to lay with her, but had to satisfy herself with a quick peck on the cheek. They had work to do - her broodmaster had been feeding her the details while she had been waiting for the warden's transformation.

The new warden licked her cheek and traced a claw down Kay's side before heading to the computer console. Oh yes, they were definitely going to have some fun with each other later. *Mother's children love each other.*

The transformed scientist keyed in a sequence on the computer, and the Gate spun to life. A purplish oval the size of an orange began to expand, swirling as it grew larger. It looked almost as though the reality of this place was being sucked into some form of black hole, but on the other side, there was a twisted, purple dimension. *Mother's home.*

Kay sat down next to the plump scientist, licking her tongue over the tendrils holding him in the carpet. His mouth was moving, but his eyes were closed. The broodling hadn't yet seized control, but it was inevitable.

She wasn't going to wait for that eventuality. These infested weren't going to be fed into the broodmother to be changed into wardens. Instead, they had been earmarked for something special. They would be taken to Mother's dimension, where they would be experimented upon to develop something new.

Mother had little experience dealing with humans. It was a pleasant surprise that they could be infested by her progeny so easily. This was a perfect opportunity for Her to understand them better. Twist them better. Kay couldn't wait to see the new organisms She was able to develop after testing with this new stock.

Grabbing him by the arm, she forcefully pulled him to his feet, goose stepping him towards the portal. When his legs wouldn't support him properly, she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, carrying most of his weight up the ramp.

The other side of the portal was dark, cave walls drawn with irregular purple lines. The walls almost seemed alive, bulbous green tentacles growing from them like grass. A cobblestone pathway ran left to right, just beyond the entrance, little wiggling purple tendrils pushing up between the black stones.

It didn't match anything she had seen before, but she hadn't really expected it to. The scenery would have disturbed her past self, but she wasn't that person. She was better. Her new body belonged to Her world, not earth. Not any more. *Mother's dimension.*

A clopping sound echoed from the cave beyond, a rattling cart appearing from her right. The bed of the cart was flat, made of black, twisted hardwood that had been melded together. The rails were held together with vertical slats topped with carved knobs, sculptures of grotesque tentacled beasts gripping them tightly.

Its wooden wheels were large, the hub and felloes painted a dark purple. A golden script was written around the periphery, a discomforting language that echoed in Kay's mind. Somehow she knew what it said: All who belong to the shadows belong to Mother.

The creature drawing the cart was well muscled, with a lower half that looked like a horse's hindquarters. Her legs bent just like a horse, too, as they clopped along the lane, her chest flexing as she pulled at her harness.

Her body was long, and stringy, clearly used to such exertion, swollen nipples standing proud on her small breasts. Her arms had a stretchy section of skin running from her wrists to her sides, like wings, her hands looking like talons.

It was almost as though someone had taken bits they liked from various creatures and grafted them together to create a whole. Whether the creature had been born this way, or altered by Mother, she had no way of knowing, but she certainly made a striking appearance.

The creature stopped and beamed at her, showing off its long, pointy teeth, which interfaced with each other like craggy peaks. "Welcome," she murmured in a low pitched voice, like a growling lioness, turning her head to point at the conveyance she was harnessed to. "Drop them in the cart."

Kay did as she was asked, helping the fat man to surmount the wooden step leading up the back. The cart swayed from their weight as she laid him on the ground, noting that his breathing was coming quicker. He was likely going to regain consciousness soon, but that was not her problem.

Leaving the man behind her, she proceeded back through the portal, meeting the other warden who was diligently carrying the next scientist in her arms. She flicked her tongue at the woman in greeting. Her gesture was quickly returned, one of the new warden's reptilian eyes winking at her.

Full of energy, she leapt over the carpet, her heels barely sinking in. Stepping quickly, she kneeled next to a petite scientist. Unfortunately, the woman was awake, screaming her head off. This wouldn't do - it would be difficult to get her into the cart while she was struggling. The broodling must not have enough control over her thought processes yet to keep her in line.

Drastic measures would need to be taken. Straddling the woman's body, she tucked her thumbs inside the woman's thrashing mouth, her claws pressing against her cheeks. When the woman tried to turn her head, the pain in her mouth stopped her. "Be still!" she croaked, her tongue reaching down to lick the woman's forehead.

This didn't have the desired effect. The woman became even more incoherent, her chest heaving as she cried, eyes rolling wildly. Kay sighed to herself. Had she really been this disconsolate as a human?

Annoyed with her, she sent a request to her broodmaster, who returned her request with a tenebrous grin. The creature's tail jerked on her back, rotating a little as it extracted itself. She didn't like being without it, but she needed the slime the creature generated to subdue this individual.

Pulling the woman's mouth wider, she wrapped her claws tightly around her skull. "Stop struggling!" she ordered.

When the woman failed to comply, her broodmaster moved the end of its tail over her mouth, liquid spraying from its tip. The goo splashed over her face and into her mouth, drowning out her wails as the tail lunged inside.

Choking on its girth, the woman stopped thrashing as all of her energy was consumed by an urgent need to breathe. Her hands shot up, tugging on the tail desperately, but its spines had sprung open, locking itself into her throat. It pulsed once, twice, feeding her multiple loads of the fluid. Her throat bulged, the discharge being forcefully crammed into her stomach.

It took only a few moments for her broodmaster to be satisfied with its dose. The tail's spines retracted and it retreated, whipping around her head to throw off the excess liquid. The woman heaved and burped, some of the fluid spilling from her mouth.

Her eyes clouded, a milky white film forming on top. Her breath wheezed out of her body as a long sigh, her lips forming into a smile. "More," she said languidly.

Kay grinned, running her tongue down the woman's front as her broodmaster screwed its tail into her back. She felt energized as the fluid rushed into her body, grabbing the scientist by her shoulders. With a force of strength, she lifted the woman to her feet.

Crouching down, she pushed her head under the woman's shoulder, grabbing her around the waist. Standing up, she balanced the comatose scientist over her shoulder. She was surprised at just how light the woman was. *Or she was so much stronger.*

Confidently, she marched towards the portal, feeling good. She was pleased to find that her balance had improved with practice. At first, the wedges of spongy material that had been grafted to her feet had been a bit distracting, but now she was learning to enjoy them. They provided plenty of support without her having to wear shoes.

Indeed, she found no need to wear any clothing at all any more. Her broodmaster helped to regulate her body temperature, and she needed open access to her front to allow her broodlings to come and go freely.

It would be a waste of time anyway; she didn't need to disguise her body. Mother had given her all the tools she needed to infiltrate and subvert, without having to squeeze her perfected form into tight weavings. Besides, It was far too much of a bother to take such things off when she found her libido in need of servicing.

A few short steps up the ramp, and she was back in Mother's dimension, the bird/horse creature studying her appreciatively with her cat eyes. The scientist she was carrying hardly made a peep when she set her down in the cart next to the others. They were all struggling internally with the new reality their broodlings were creating, but they had no idea what was in store for them.

To be fair, she didn't really know, either. Would they be transformed into chimeras, like the humanoid pulling the cart? Quirking her lips, she padded over next to the curious humanoid, folding her arms and waiting.

It was a conversational tactic she had often taken as a human. Usually, the other party would get so uncomfortable they would feel obliged to say something. It wasn't a rude tactic, just useful. Besides, her restructured tongue wasn't very good at talking. *It was much better at pleasing.*

The humanoid watched her for a short while, fluffing the feathers that decorated her shoulders. "You know, I've never done it with a warden before," the creature said speculatively, curling her clawed hands.

Kay grunted noncommittally, not wanting to lead her on. She didn't find herself very attracted to the monstrous creature, though that might change as she got used to Mother's gifts. Besides, she wasn't willing to commit to anything without understanding the dynamics of the situation. Everything was still too new, and who knew what the political ramifications might be?

The creature frowned, taking a step back, her harness jingling. "I... apologize. I got ahead of myself. Please don't punish me." Her long neck pulled in tight, as if she was looking for a hiding spot.

Kay waited patiently as the other warden fetched the last scientist. "Mother provides," she growled at last, her tongue getting in the way. "Mother decides. The mission comes first."

The creature dipped her head, acknowledging her comment, her eyes blinking rapidly. The expression of relief on her face made Kay suspect that others were not as forgiving as she was. She huffed, chasing the idle thoughts away - she couldn't afford to get embroiled in the vagaries of this world.

Her partner warden climbed up the ramp, hefting a male scientist easily in her arms. His head lolled, eyes watery, milky white. She had probably been forced to medicate him as well. Moving easily on her wedge heels, she dropped the man into the cart, the axle bouncing under the load.

Kay pressed her hands together and nodded at the creature in harness. "Mother provides," she grated.

The creature chirped. "Mother provides." Lifting her horse legs, she strained against her straps, pulled the cart down the well worn lane. Her clopping hooves rebounded off the cave walls as the path took a sharp turn to the left.

Job completed. Kay sighed, moving back through the portal into the more familiar landscape of the lab, the other warden just behind her. "What are you called?" she asked the warden, assuming she might want to take a new name after her transformation.

The warden's face creased, her lips squeezing together. She must be communing with her broodmaster to come up with a decision. Her face relaxed as her mouth spread wide into a grin. "Call me Kai," she growled. "Katy is gone."

"Nice to meet you, Kai," grinned Kay, sliding her hand along the other warden's shoulder.

Kai closed her eyes, savoring her touch. This likely would have proceeded to something far more intimate in nature, but they were pulled out of their fun by the sound of the large double doors to the room rolling open.

Kay sighed, squeezing Kai's shoulder firmly before turning around to face the intruders. There were two of them, trying their best to roll large canisters down the ramp.

Kay moved to the center of the carpet, putting herself between them and the broodmother, making herself visible on purpose. Kai scuttled towards broodmother, hiding herself behind the large creature's body. If things went downhill, she would act as reinforcements.

Kay waited silently, watching the two figures as they stopped in front of the organic matrix, one of them pressing her foot into the spongy membrane. Memories washed through her, deja vu taking hold. She had seen this exact scenario, two times before, from different vantage points.

She let the memories spool through her mind, impressions flashing from both Kate's and Katy's points of view. She grinned. She didn't need to do anything right now but watch.

The one dressed in a scientist's lab coat tapped the other on the shoulder, her mouth moving. From this distance, she could only hear a faint murmuring. It wasn't important - she knew exactly what they were saying. Their plan wasn't going to work. Hadn't worked. Wouldn't work again.

One of them screamed something incomprehensible, spraying a jet of liquid nitrogen onto the carpet. Kay frowned, distressed that some of the mat would be damaged, but it wouldn't matter in the end. It would regrow.

Her eyes followed the other woman as she snuck around the side of a set of tanks, rolling her canister along the floor. She would have been alarmed if she hadn't known what was coming next.

The woman wearing the lab coat had attracted the attention of some broodlings, the small beetle-like creatures skittering towards her. Just before they got into range, the woman screamed and shut off the valve on the tank, abandoning the hose to sneak after the other woman.

Curious about how it was going to go down in this timeline, she silently crawled up the steel ladder welded to the side of a tank. Crouching down on her knees, she eased her way to the edge, spotting Kate fiddling with her liquid nitrogen cylinder.

At that moment, a small dart flew through the air, striking her neck right below her left jaw bone. "What the?" she blurted, feeling blindly for the sharp implement.

She hunched her back, glancing at the spent dart before turning around. Her gaze fixed on Katy, her eyes widened as her legs began to give out. "Why?"

Katy loomed over her victim, taking a strand of her hair as she whispered some calming words. Leaning over, she took Kate in her arms and kissed her forehead as the woman dropped to the floor, unconscious.

Moving around behind her, Katy grabbed at Kate's shoulders, dragging her towards the organic carpet. When she reached the edge, she began to struggle, finding it difficult to drag the woman's body onto the spongy material.

Taking pity on her, Kay leaped from the tank, dropping to her feet silently in front of the corrupted scientist. Leaning over, she picked up the fallen woman's legs and helped Katy to move the body onto the carpet.

Gasping for breath, Katy braced her back against a computer rack. "Thank you," she breathed heavily.

Kay shrugged internally. She knew that this Katy was really her past self. She was simply helping herself. *Bringing herself closer to Mother.*

Katy stood, looking over Kay's transformed body appreciatively. "You look amazing," she said

softly as she approached, settling her hands delicately on Kay's hips.

Kay grinned, licking Katy's nose with her ridged tongue. Her libido spiked when the other woman gave her a knowing look. She grunted in acknowledgement of her lascivious thoughts.

Katy leaned forward, her mouth open in invitation. Oh no, it wouldn't be that easy.

Her back rustled, her broodmaster disconnecting from her port. She keenly felt its lack, but this was necessary. Her converted self deserved to know what was coming next. She needed the knowledge so that she could accomplish her mission. *Ensuring that Kate is transformed, and that Katy becomes a warden, as had happened before.*

The tail of her broodmaster slid into the woman's pants, flicking upwards to run under her shirt. The back of her lab coat tented on her back as it spun around, finding its way to the socket on her back. Kay hissed her pleasure as it plugged in, her thoughts and memories flooding through the connection into Katy's brain.

Katy started, her breath catching. "Are you s... serious?" she asked, gaping at Kay. "Are you really...?"

Kay blinked her reptilian eyes, grinning as she thrust her tongue into Katy's mouth, blocking any further pointless conversation. *She didn't need to talk. Only think, and obey.*

Katy's eyes unfocused, her brain elsewhere. She chewed on Kay's tongue absently, her teeth bouncing off its rubbery surface. *It would take a lot more force to damage Kay's new form. Even if she was trying, it would be impossible for her to injure a warden in her current state.*

Katy spread her legs, undoing her pants and letting them fall to the floor to reveal her wet pussy. Throat flexing, she began to hum, her cloudy eyes vaguely focused on Kay.

Kay's sexmaster whipped its tail under her legs, operating under its own volition as it speared Katy's sex with its tubular appendage. Katy jerked, her body responding as the tube pressed into her core.

Katy screamed around her tongue, breasts jiggling as her womb was plundered. Her belly puffed up, the sexmaster's tube growing in size as it prepared for implantation. Kay's ass began to pulse, the plug throbbing as a bulge ran down the sexmaster's tail.

The ovoid paused at the entrance to Katy's pussy, but with an extra strong push from the sexmaster's tube, it popped inside. Katy's belly swelled as the egg rammed inside her, the bulge nestled safely in her belly.

Her sexmaster settled into a brutal rhythm, pumping egg after egg into the poor woman's snatch. Her body was still too human to be ready for such abuse, but *she could take it in service of Mother.*

Kay leaned forward, ramming her tongue further down Katy's throat. She could feel pressure forming at the tip, liquid squirting down her victim's throat. Katy closed her eyes, sucking desperately on her thick tongue as it pulsed in time to the eggs being jammed into her pussy.

Inevitably, Katy couldn't keep up, choking on the tongue that was wiggling in her throat. She jerked like a puppet on strings, the last egg slipping through her inner lips as an orgasm seized her body.

Her breasts swayed enticingly, sweat dripping from her chin. Her head nodded uncontrollably as Kay pulled back, her tongue slithering free from Katy's mouth. Hacking, she bent over, fluid dribbling onto the carpet.