G.A.I The mens Refit - 2064

Story Info
Mid 21st century fantasy focusing on gender realignment.
3.3k words
4.2
3.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subface
subface
3 Followers

"Well, we're finally getting started on my men's toilet block idea at gay play!" announced a breezy Mary entering the main game office, Helen's domain.

"You're idea?" spluttered Helen. "Four shit bowls in a 2.5 sized fibro encased cubicle? Discounted reflector paint on stained urinal backing for mirrors? Ring a bell? Hello?

"Oh yeah, I said that you were clever Ma'am."

Mary decides to hold her spacial fraction observation for a moment.

"Well thank you my little toilet seat. Oh no, I've collided my pet name for you with designing men's shithouses! Quick grab a space cookie from the kitchen darl I need to zone this imagery out of my brain fast!" Helen garbled waving her arms in the air.

"Here boss have one of my home baked minis. I always carry some in my purse." Mary reached into her handbag.

That explains a lot, Helen thought, a wry smile coming across her face.

"But straight men only being 6.4% of the total population that I deduced from the raw data helped you get there didn't it Ma'am?

"Yes it did babe, you're very fast with numbers aren't you?" acknowledged Helen before taking the cookie whole into her mouth.

"I don't think it's that high either Ma'am. Doesn't tally with the female figures."

"Tell me more sweet abacus." Helen was chilin'.

"Well, only 4% of Women are still straight. Doesn't say if they're active. The 18% bi could include women just watching men fuck each other! You know like when we put on those vids from the gay play room security tape and Jane goes nuts?"

"Fascinating, Ooh I like this cookie babe" Helen was cruising the clouds.

"And when you take into account dating service participation numbers and subsequent successful matches you're getting between 10% and 50% of that 6.4% having regular sex with women." Mary concluded.

"10%! That's 0.64! That's extinction, Mary!" Helen had crashed to earth with that nugget of information.

"Yeah well, I reckon it's 2.13% using the rule of thirds, 30% match rate.

Haha, put it together with rounding off and you get this year, 2064! How good's that boss!" Mary was going full OCD on the number crunching!

"That's still extinction in my book. What's this 27% of men being straight palava then you think Mary?"

"Well I'm thinking that's the amount left that were straight and still want to be, but if they need a fuck are going up a man or tran ass most of the time. To put it bluntly, Ma'am. They are just clinging to the past with their census returns."

"Invaluable information sweet. Let's change the topic I'm feeling really good now hun. Thanks for that cake."

"My pleasure. Why is Sue-Ellen so mean to Jane you think Helen?" Mary thought this might be the time to open the curtain on that little mystery show.

"Sue-Ellen's not mean to Jane. They've been a couple for years! Suppose she can be catty at times." Helen admitted.

"Well Jane tells me a lot and it sounds abusive to me." insisted Mary.

"Hang on. Do you tell Jane about us?"

"Nah, Just that I love getting goldens from you. And my oral worship. Stuff like that." Mary cheerfully said outing their whole water sports, dom/sub scenario.

"You told her that? Fuck!"

"But I do love it, Helen."

"OK, you better give me everything ya got on what Sue-Ellen's been doing to Jane, in detail. "

Helen had been brought in from outside the company to become President following incorporation. Sue-Ellen as Corporate Secretary and Treasurer had been expected to get the gig. Been tense ever since between the two.

Not helped by Helen's gift of turning the vaguest of idea embryos into rivers of innovation gold. As again exampled by this fast-track repurposing of redundant urinals into shithouse mirrors for the men.

"OK, well Jane says she gets treated as if she's a faggot. You know how Sue-Ellen talks about them, the poo-jabbing faggots, and all that filthy stuff she projects?

Jane gets the sub-les version of that with a ten-by-six black strap-on every night. Sometimes for hours." Mary blurted out.

"Does she rough her up Mary?"

"No no nothing like that. Just full on verbal and relentless ass pounding."

"She takes six inch girth up the backdoor? Holy Mother of Mary!"

"Nah my mum's not interested. She's a bit like me." Mary clarified.

"And I love you being you Mary." Helen was so protective of her little subby girl. So vanilla.

Thanks Boss, love you too. So you're not mad at me about the golden stuff?"

"Well look everyone knows what your like. I mean you serviced half the office at last year's Christmas Party!"

"I would have done everyone but I got stuck on a few towards the end. Think I was a bit tipsy."

"Indeed." Helen coughed.

"I'll just deflect anything about you getting showered regularly as a fantasy and leave it hanging like that. But I think this Sue-Ellen behavior is interesting. Sounds like she's acting out. Could be projecting her fantasy onto Jane." Helen mused out loud.

"Oh she is. She's fucking her like a man would fuck a faggot Boss!" Mary was really worried about this, clearly.

"I think Sue-Ellen might want to be that faggot, Mary."

"You like my cake, Madam President?"

Helen went and sat in the big chair, "Undo my skirt luv. Do your thing hun."

The Boss was in tripped out heaven.

Mary unzipped Helen's skirt, removed her panties, and motioned those legs to keep voluntarily opening to reveal the soon to be only felt heavenly auburn bush of golden delight. What a sight! What a smell! What a taste!

Pushing her face up and down, across and back, Mary inhaled deeply. Rubbing her nose on her boss's clit. Big long tongue strokes across labia lips. Mary made love to Helen's vagina as a Deity. French kissing vulva. Mary was going to have hours down there with cake help. She must cultivate this, augment this into their lovemaking.

"That's it, babe. Fuck yeah! Wet down there?" Helen thrust upwards twice quickly in two motions. Mary rolled to her left grasping Helen's butt cheeks and forced her Goddess's cunt hard into her face.

In what was a two hour unbroken mouth to pussy session, they had finished up on the settee after Mary had guided Helen's walk there backward, whilst still on her knees and still having her face firmly planted in the bush of take.

"Oh yeah, now that's a face wash! Thanks, Boss. You really look after me."

Helen laughed. "I've been orgasmic for two hours! How did you not drown? That was fantastic babe. Come again. Oh, that's right you never cum do you?"

"You know I do Ma'am. The scissors when we do that. And I wank a lot! Bit poofy that isn't it Boss?" Mary seemed a bit ashamed.

"You wank as much as you like darl. What's your wanking material? Man on man like us? I know you don't see much of it in the group sessions being down there." Helen pointed to her still dripping cunt.

Oh no I don't mind dick and all that gay stuff. Go for it I say. Looks fun. Just not my thing. I just think of what we just did then and explode!" Mary explained.

"Well if you need some mouth on your puss just tap me on the head. You have permission." Helen green lighted her numerically literal underling.

"OK, then Boss so you say you think Sue-Ellen wants to be gang banged by eight gay musclemen then huh?" Mary casually went back into the conversation in true WTF! style.

Helen turned her back, threw her arms in the air, and screamed, "How can she read my mind, God!"

"No I did not say that, but she does mimic the harshest anti gay male critics of a hundred plus years ago. Who after they had caused so much death and sorrow persecuting them, were found caught dressed up as fairies with cock in both holes!"

"Um, were the critics men back then, or women Ma'am?" Mary had never really grasped twentieth century morays.

"Men darl. Gays trying so hard to hide they were actually full blown sissy faggots that they went to great lengths to act overtly hetero." Helen explained.

"Oh yeah, so back then it was only women who did sex with cock? Is that it Helen?"

"That's the way they tried to make it back then. And most women did it too." Helen lamented.

"Oh. That wouldn't work now Boss." Mary reassured.

"Uh no. You do remember the current Lesbian percentage Mary?

"78% with a bullet Ma'am. I think that's more like an even 90%. Those Bi numbers are soft. They don't match with the male straight populace and I can't see how many women would want a blowup doll version of pussy. Half of the Others would be mainly like Jane. Lesbians who experiment with men occasionally, then chuck after doing it. Not really Bi." Mary opined.

"Get you on chucking after dick. Like a five day old prawn left in the sun. Tried it at sixteen. Lasted less than a minute. Disgusting. You'll have the straights extinct by breakfast time tomorrow Mary. Love ya ta bits." Helen replied.

"So I thought Sue-Ellen was grumpy with Jane because she had to watch the gay movies with us, mainly because of her. But she secretly likes them you think Boss?"

"Exactly. I like 'em. But for me, it's a power trip. Watching the once great rulers of Women reduced to fucking each other's asses. Get's me real wet hun."

"That's good for me. Knew all that dick stuff had a use somehow." Mary could square that circle now.

"Now you want to be on an ambush Sue-Ellen plan with me, babe?"

"We gonna shave her bush while she's asleep Boss?"

"OK stop playing the straight guy with me Mary."

"I'm not straight Helen! And, hello? I'm a girl!" Mary put on her dag look.

"I give in! Look I want to set up a scene to see if Sue-Ellen wants cock or not. Just you and me are in on this. No telling Jane or anyone for that matter. OK sweets?"

"Cool bananas Boss."

We'll use the gay play room. Shit! The toilet assembly testing. We're late. Fuck we'll have to go down there reeking of me." Helen put on her knickers and down the corridor they huffed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well they're so late now we've only got another hour and a half left to do this" Tom said to Harry as he checked out a guy heading towards the shower block.

"Yeah. Not bad huh. Oh yeah they're late" mumbled Harry.

Harry had outed himself with the trans girl and Tom was pretty much a lost cause now too. Now not really hiding where his dick was at anymore.

"Yeah interesting Dick called in sick today. He's worked the gay play centre heaps before." said Tom.

"Could be a lot of things. Most unlikely one is that he's sick." Harry replied.

"Maybe he thinks we could go full blown or something. I mean they were Trans!" Tom pleaded

"Yeah but mine had a dick. And I sucked it. And I went for back for more. And I loved the tight ass hole too. I'm gay." Harry was resigned.

"Yeah OK. Me too. Was just using Paulette to break the ice. Test the reaction. I'm not into post op Trans at all. I like guys like us to be honest. Built, muscles. I was hoping to get a sweat up here as an excuse to hit those showers and maybe get some action." Tom admitted as he came screaming out of the closet.

"Oh here they come. Helen and Mary. They look a bit frazzled." Harry noted.

"Sorry boys got snowed under with work." Helen faked.

"Like I was really under too. Interesting material though. But it wouldn't interest you." Mary edgily added. Making her boss, and the just self outed nervous for different reasons.

"Yes Mary. Now, No Dick today?" Helen asked.

"Well we've seen a few likely packers but no, Dick has taken the day off sick." Tom leadingly said.

"A few likely packers hey Tom? Thought Paulette style was your go. You know, chop chop." Helen joked.

That was a fake ruse. I am attracted to men, it's true. Muscle hunks in fact. I think I'm what they call a bottom gay. Desperate for first time action now in fact. Hoping to hit the showers after this Boss." sputtered Tom.

"I approve Tom. Glad to hear. Welcome to the real world."

Helen turned her gaze to the other forlorn tradie, "You have anything you want to tell me Harry?"

"Went back for second and thirds with Justine. Prefer a tight male asshole to fuck. Gay reporting for duty Ma'am." recited Harry military style trying to make light of it. Didn't work.

"Very well faggot boy. Gonna transition now?"

"Ah no Ma'am. Just gay Ma'am."

"OK write them up Mary. Amend their records accordingly."

"No Sue-Ellen on deck either this morning." Helen observed.

"Left over an hour ago. Mentioned something about Doris." Tom offered.

"OK. Lets see what we've got here. Alright you got three walls up for size," said Helen.

"And the shit men's shit boxes are over there boss" came in Mary taking it back to the gutter.

"Oh yeah classics. That's what I wanted. Different colours, shapes and materials. Authentic ghetto outhouse. As opposed to bourgeois arthouse." Helen joked, Mary laughed.

"OK boys start with the green one with the timber lid, put it between centre and the left wall on the back wall. Get what I mean?"

"I'll stand where it's meant to go Boss." Mary said walking into the super cube.

"I'm pretending to be a toilet seat Ma'am" Mary said leaning her head back and sticking her tongue out flat.

"Oh fuck, you're incorrigible today kid." Helen smiled shaking her head.

"That's it boys," continued Helen, "Now just go around, black with the white plastic lid, the silver no lid prison disposal model, and then the cream with the red plastic lid."

"Mary ring The Doris and see if you can get Sue-Ellen over here for her opinion."

"On it Captain." saluted Mary.

"Ma'am we'll just put the fourth wall with the cut out doorway up when we're finished moving the toilets in?" Tom asked.

"Yeah and did you see the mirrors anywhere I can't find them." Helen queried.

"Oh is that what they were." Harry said, "We chucked them down the side way with the hard rubbish. Don't worry they'll still be there. We'll get 'em next." Harry assured.

"Oh that's really looking shithouse Ma'am. Well done. State of the art beat." Mary complimented nodding her head in approval.

"Really know your gay teminology now don't you missy?" teased Helen.

"Oh we're already bringing the poof talk into the discussion and all we have here are Lesbians and two straight guys from construction." Sue-Ellen could be heard as she approached from behind having used the back entrance.

"Here we go Mary." whispered Helen with a wink.

"Nah came out just half an hour ago. Both of 'em. Joined the majority they have. Isn't that right boys?" asked Helen

"Yep." said Tom, "We're out and proud. Load off our nuts really hey Harry?"

"Yeah Sue-Ellen more poofs means more girls for you Ma'am. Win/win I say!" a nervous Harry tried to joke.

"We'll just go and get those mirrors Helen." said Tom.

"If you find a couple more men in your travels bring 'em back. It'll be much be better with four men to test the space." Helen directing play said.

"We'll make that a priority don't worry Ma'am." Harry smiled.

"No doubt you will, no doubt you will," muttered Sue-Ellen under her breath.

"Hey come in ladies!" called Mary. "This is cool, so retro!"

Helen started doing the mock real estate agent shtick. "Ample room for four trim boys to a bowl for pissing, three for the more manly types, and for our more generously proportioned brothers, just have a share bowl for two."

"Charming." said Sue-Ellen, "This has shit storm written all over it. Mary's right. Beat off city this. Disgusting."

"Hey we're gonna make a shit load from their shit loads Sue-Ellen. Think about our bottom line not their bottom's activities!" Helen said testing the waters.

Mary was liking this. And on cue back came Tom and Harry with the urinal mirrors and those two needed extras.

"Kurt and Will from archives these are our bosses I was telling you about. Just do what they say. I'll fix you up later." Tom had covered the intros and the work contracts succinctly and efficiently.

"Want to direct some traffic Sue-Ellen? You've got the look. The long dark waved hair. The knee high boots. The figure enhancing tailored charcoal pinstripe suit. Bulging cleavage from that white lacey blouse. Even I'm getting wet just saying it" Helen encouraged.

Sue-Ellen's already healthy ego needed no further encouragement. We had ignition.

"All right boys. Lets get this demonstration started. Show me what you can do in here. Try the four to a bowl stance on all four of these shit boxes. We all know the drill. Take your dicks out." Sue-Ellen was off to a flyer.

"Don't piss guys they're just props at this stage." warned Helen.

Tom, Kurt and Will immediately took off their shirts. Harry was a bit unsure.

The belts came next.

"Ah boys I don't see any shower possiblities here" said Helen.

"Keep going lads, if I'm gonna be in this muck I may as well see what's paying the bills." Sue-Ellen enthused.

"What a beautiful thing hey Mary?" whispered Helen.

"What happens now? They're all naked except Harry and all he has left is his jocks." whispered Mary.

"Is this where you do the circle jek huh?" asked Sue-Ellen, but it sounded more like a request.

"Ok." said Will as he smiled at Kirk, and then Tom. Harry took off his panties at last.

Jerk offs are go! Gathered around one bowl, then moving to the next. Spliting into pairs. Swapping partners. Pulling each other off. Bit of anal finger play.

"I think we should go." Mary whispered to Helen.

"Me too. I've seen enough." agreed Helen.

"Oh walking out on me now, I see pea hearts!" yelled Sue-Ellen as Helen and Mary exited towards the lifts.

"OK boys give me the whole show." ordered Sue-Ellen.

Will was first on his back, legs splayed. Kurt lifted them further in the air and then thrust his nine incher balls deep in one motion. Obviously this was a continuation of an earlier fuck Sue-Ellen concluded.

"Fuck yeah!" cheered the Faggotatrix. "Pound that fuck hole boy!"

"Need a hand Harry?" Sue-Ellen was now a physical participant.

Harry and Tom had been fumbling. They hadn't intended fucking each other. But they were all in now, and not in a position to turn back.

"Open the hole Tom, you said you were bottoming as of today." ordered Harry.

"Shove him in to me Mistress." begged Tom.

Back in Helen's office. Mary was checking the security cameras.

"Nah Boss, like I thought, those dunny walls are blocking the angles. We'll see her leave with the boys. Probably get some of them naked in shot with her briefly, but doubt it'll be action." Mary reported.

"All good babe. At least we know for sure she's into playing with men big time. It's whether it's all the way. That was just the standard vision anyway. A very good start. I can build on this." said a satisfied Helen.

"Good day at the office in the end. Tap me on the head hun." a relaxed Helen mused.

"Ooooh Boss!" tap tap tap....

Meanwhile back on set. "Oh yeah get that down faggot boy's throat Kurt. Double anal this cum dumpster boys. Rub those dirty dicks together in his filthy shitter. Oh fuck yeah! Spit roast Tom! Spit roast Tom!" cried the delerious, now topless and still undressing Toilet Block Dominatrix!

Too be continued...

subface
subface
3 Followers